Little Man Pretty Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

Joel took quite awhile on my feet before moving down my legs. I was sure he had a stocking and heel fetish seeing how long it took him to get from my toes to my crotch. I didn't care this told me he was interested in me.

As Joel worked his mouth down my legs he did it in such a way as to get me to spread my legs so he could lie down between them. Once he reached my crotch he started sucking my clit in earnest. He took my clit all the way inside his mouth and sucked hard on me as he pulled his lips back. He even sucked my little balls in his mouth and bathed them with his tongue. When I was on the very edge of an orgasm Joel stopped sucking me and moved his mouth down to my pussy.

The way he used his tongue on my hole was like nothing Janie ever did. His tongue was stiffer and it forced its way into my tight hole. I really started squealing and panting as he pierced my hole over and over till I was literally begging him to stop and fuck me.

Joel knelt up and pushed my leg till they were flat against my chest. He then reached over to the nightstand for the bottle of lube that Janie had thoughtfully left. With a few squirts of the lube he lubed my hole and his cock.

When I felt the head of his cock at the entrance to my hole I wanted to push back to get his cock in me, but with the way I was bent over I couldn't move. Joel leaned over me and kissed me hard on the mouth as he started to push his cock into me.

I had learned that if I pushed out like I was going to the bathroom I wouldn't feel any pain. I did it when Joel pushed his cock into me so all I felt was the sweet feeling of being penetrated. And it was sweet oh so sweet and before Joel was all the way in me I was cuming. I never felt anything that was so wonderful as cuming while being penetrated.

With his lips sealed to mine lips and the tightness of the corset I found it very difficult to get enough air into my lungs. Between that and the fact I was squirting a massive load onto both of us I was on the edge of passing out. Joel released his hold on me just in time allowing me to take in small gulps of air. I barely stayed conscience as Joel started to fuck me with slow shallow strokes.

Once I was completely conscience again I asked for Joel to fuck me harder. Being a perfect gentleman he did just that. He started pulling more out and pushing it in faster till he was pulling almost all the way out and slamming his cock home. I loved every second of it and I begged for it harder and deeper. He fucked me like that for what seemed like hours then suddenly his cock was gone.

I gasped at the sudden emptiness I felt, but Joel didn't give me time to think. With very little effort Joel flipped me over onto my tummy. And just as suddenly as he was gone Joel's cock was in me once more. He entered me so quickly it drove the air from my lunges.

I didn't care, as it was the most wonderful thing I ever felt. I lay there basking in the wonderful feeling of having Joel ride me but Joel wasn't content to have me lie there.

Joel leaned over and started kissing the nape of my neck. It felt so good I knelt up to give him better access to my neck. As soon as I did that Joel bite my neck lightly. The pleasure I felt from this little love bite caused me to push my bottom back driving Joel's cock deep into me. Joel kept biting my neck and I kept pushing back when he pulled his cock back.

We had a good rhythm going and I though Joel was close to filling me but he suddenly pulled out once more and flipped me over onto my back. After pushing my knees up to my chest once more Joel slid his cock back into me while saying. "I want to look at your face when I cum in you."

Joel started pounding his cock into me as if he was possessed. I loved the sweet thrusting and I didn't care how hard he was fucking me. But I kept my eyes glue onto his so he could see my face when he came. After the sweet fucking he was giving me it was the least I could do.

Joel's face contorted into what looked like a mask of pain just before he started panting like he was having trouble breathing. When he groaned deeply I felt his cock swell inside me. A few seconds later Joel screamed that he was cuming and instantly I felt hot liquid filling my bottom.

I didn't even realize I was close to cuming again but just as Joel started to fill me an orgasm ripped though me like a tidal wave. In less then a heartbeat I was spraying cum all over myself.

When Joel's orgasm had run its course He collapsed on top of me, just catching himself with his elbows. Even though he was pinning me to the bed I was still able to breathe and the closeness was very reassuring. It felt good to feel his weight one me.

When Joel's cock soften enough it slid out of me with a slight pop. As soon as that happen Joel rolled over onto his back next to me and at the same time he pulled me into his arms. He kissed me gently on the lips and said, "God that was fantastic. Janie told me you were never with a man before. I don't know whether to believe her or not. You were fantastic."

"Thanks but it was you that made it special for me. If you weren't so nice and attentive I don't think I could go through with it. I don't mind telling you I was pretty scared when we first met. You didn't try to force me into anything and I appreciate that," I told his as I kissed his face.

Joel pulled me close and said, "I was a little scared too. When I first saw you I thought you were a real girl. Though I've been with real girls before I just don't get off on them. They're to self-centered and they want to control everything. I like girls like you, ones that like to dress sexy and don't mind leaving their sexy underwear on while we're having sex. You even left your heels on for me."

I laughed and said, "I didn't do it on purpose but if we ever go out again I'll be sure to leave them on."

Joel kissed me and said, "I want to take you out again and I think Bill and Janie will like that we get along. This way I don't feel like fifth wheel with them."

I started feeling his cum drip out of me so I said, "I'm feeling a little sticky. I'm going to clean up."

Joel asked if he could come along but I didn't feel comfortable with him in the bathroom while I was douching. So I said, "Let me do one thing first then we can take a shower together."

I went into the bathroom and douched his sperm away. I then started the shower and when it was hot I called out to Joel. By this time I had stripped to my birthday suit and was a little leery that Joel wouldn't like me with out clothes on. That fear was short lived when Joel came into the bathroom and took me in his arms.

Once in the shower we kissed for several minutes before we started washing each other. I even went to my knees and washed his legs and his wonderful cock before taking it into my mouth. I sucked on his flaccid member for about five minutes before Joel told me I was suck on a dry well. I laughed but I didn't like it that I didn't get him hard.

He pulled me to my feet and we kissed before he said, "I'm sorry I'm not usually good for more then one good cum a night. Tonight was special I had two."

He sounded apologetic but I was sure it was my fault, as I didn't look female enough with out my clothes. This only strengthen my resolve to get the implants and become as feminine as possible. After our shower I but on my nightie and Joel and I climbed into bed. I tried to stay on my side but Joel pulled me close and kissed me good night. With in minutes we were both asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up to someone nibbling on my ear and a hand scratching my tummy. I knew instantly that the hand didn't belong to Joel as I could feel the long finger nails. So I assumed it had to be Janie.

I rolled onto my back and Janie smiled and said, "Since Joel was in the same bed as you were I take it you two got along pretty good last night after Bill and I left the club."

By the smile on her face I knew she knew dam well Joel and I had a great time last night. But I tried to be coy and said, "Oh we did but of cause a lady never tells."

Janie laughed and said, "A lady never screams the way you did last night. Now I dare you to tell me it wasn't the most fantastic thing you ever felt. I dare to tell me you wouldn't do it again."

I giggled and said, "I would tell you that but I really hate to lie to you."

Janie laughed and said, "I knew it I knew you would love it. There is nothing like a hard man to make you feel like a woman. I mean we can have our fun together but we need a man to make us feel like a woman."

I understood what Janie was saying and I agreed with her completely. But I still had a nagging feeling that Joel didn't like what he saw once I took off my clothes so I said, "I'll feel more like a woman once I look like one with out my clothes on."

Janie saw the sadness in my eyes and said, "Oh sweetie Joel didn't say he didn't like you because you didn't look like a girl with out clothes on did he?"

"No but when I sucked on his cock in the shower after we had sex he didn't get hard," I told her.

Janie giggled and said, "Sweetie Joel and most guys are only good for once a night. Oh if you give them a few hours to recharge they can go again but it takes time. You'll be lucky if you can get a guy off twice in an hour before he's useless for another two hours. Now don't worry about it in a few weeks you'll look like you were born a girl. Now come on and get up, you have the movers coming today and I'd like to get that over with as soon as possible."

Janie knew I was feeling sorry for myself and she wasn't having any of it. She pushed me into the bathroom and hurried me to get dressed. Instead of having breakfast at home we stopped at a restaurant. The only thing we did have at home was a cup of coffee. I used it to take my hormone pills. I took a double dose to give my system a jumpstart.

Once we were at my old apartment I threw myself into the task of getting rid of my old life. All my male clothes went into a box for good will along with my furniture. I knew that even if I decided to live alone again I would start off anew. Everything I would buy for a home would be feminine in nature. The only thing I kept was my computer equipment and any files that were related to work. Even though I had a really good computer at Janie's I had some spare components in case I ran into problems. Of cause I had back up for my back ups.

After the apartment was emptied we followed the mover to Good Will to drop off everything I wasn't keeping. Then the movers carried the rest up to Janie's apartment.

It was six o'clock in the evening when the movers finally left Janie's apartment. Seeing it was late and neither of us had the strength to cook we ordered pizza and watched a few movies.

Before the pizza arrived I took two more pills. I was suppose to take two a day but I figured that for the first couple of days a double dose shouldn't hurt. After all Doctor Joy gave me a double shot to start me off.

Janie and I went to bed that night around eleven. We made love to each other and then fell into an exhausted sleep. Sunday we mostly lay around and fooled around with each other. It wasn't until Monday that I finally got back to work.

The week went by slowly until Friday when I went to see Doctor Joy. She told me my lab test came back, I was in good health and the hormones should work well with my system. She drew another sample just to see what my hormone level was after taking the pills for a week. She then gave me another injection and told me to go see Amy. I was hoping that Amy had good news for me so Janie and I went right over.

I had to wait twenty minutes before Janie and I was shown to Amy's office. Once inside her office Amy told me to strip to my panties. Once I was undressed she took several pictures of me from all sides with a digital camera. She then took my measurement before I was allowed to get dressed.

While I was getting dressed Amy uploaded the pictures into her computer then started a program where she put in my measurements. Once she was done she had Janie and I sit next to her computer. On the screen I saw a picture of me she then said, "This program will let us see what you would look like with different implants. First I'm going to give you A cup breasts. You see I don't think you need any thing very big seeing you body is sort of small. On Janie bigger breast will look better than smaller ones because she's taller and bigger. Now just watch and see what you think."

With the aid of the mouse and the keyboard she added in the breast size she wanted, instantly the picture on the screen had small bumps on its chest. The breast weren't that big and I could see that they wouldn't be much of anything, but it definitely looked better than I did with out breasts.

Amy asked what I thought so I said, "Well it looks better but I was hopping for something a little bigger. I'm wearing a b cup bra now, can I see what that looks like."

"Sure you can, that's why I use this program so we can see what you would look like before we subject you to surgery." Amy told me.

She then changed the value on the breast size and once more my picture changed. Now my picture showed me with bigger breasts and from what I could see it was a definite improvement over the A cup. I asked Amy to change to a C cup but I could see that that was too big. I mean if I was born with breast that big or should I say developed breast that big I would be happy with it but I thought I looked better with the B cup.

After I told Amy I liked the B over the C she said, "I do too though I have had women that wanted to go as big as they can get just to attract men. Personally I think that's the wrong reason but what do I know I'm trying to attract another woman. Now let's look at your hips. Right now you hips are the same measurement as your waist lets try increasing it by say six inches.

I watched the screen and I saw my hips widen the six inches. With the B cup breasts I looked like a normal girl. I liked the picture I was looking at a lot and I told Amy. She added another two more inches but that put my hips out of proportion to my breast.

Janie like the picture she was looking at as well and said to Amy, "You make me wish I had that done too, maybe you and I can talk prices after you're done with Jeri."

"I could do you both on the same day and I'm sure Sally would look after you two until you recover enough to go home. In fact I would like Jeri to stay with her mothers for at least a day or two. This way if anything develops I'll be close by." To me she said, "I'd like to do this next Thursday if you can get the time."

I told her I was sure I could get the time. Jake still owed me several weeks of vacation and I could still work from my mother's house with my laptop. It wasn't near as powerful as my PC but I could still do smaller cases with it. After we agreed on the time, Amy turned her attention to Janie. They quickly worked out a deal, which was quite reasonable. Janie just had to ask my mother if she could stay for a few days.

My mother was more that happy to take us in. In fact she suggested that we come up the night before so we didn't have a long drive before the surgery.

On Saturday Janie and I went out with Bill and Joel. After dinner we went to a movie before going back home for some much-needed sex. If I had thought the first time was the best I was mistaken as the second time was even better. I felt so much more relaxed and I swear my breast were even more sensitive then the first night. This time Joel let me cum in his mouth and I came once while he was fucking me. He came in my mouth then in my bottom after a nice long fuck that ended when I rode on his cock while he lay on his back.

Sunday Janie and I went to Jake's for dinner. To say I was nervous was an understatement. But my nervousness was not necessary, as Jake and his wife Jackie were very friendly. Jackie was a little quizzical as to why Janie and I would want to change. Janie explained to Jackie why we were the way we were and in the end Jackie understood.

When the subject of Janie's and my relationship came up Jane told Jackie, "We're like two bisexual girlfriends that live together. We have sex together when there aren't any men around but when there are we go for the men."

Jackie surprised both of us when she said, "I know what you mean. When I was in collage I had a girlfriend that I use to have sex with to sort of tie us over till our boyfriends were available. It was a nice relationship till I met Jake that is. He's better than any other lover I ever been with." I could see Jake pump up his feathers on that praise and obviously he knew all about his wife's former lovers.

I had talked to Jake on Friday, after I talked to Amy, about my needing a few days off for surgery. He didn't ask me what kind of surgery I was having and I didn't volunteer any information. He told me to hand in any of the cases I had completed on Wednesday and he wouldn't give me any new ones till the following Wednesday. I was to consider myself on vacation for the week and he would deduct it from the many weeks I had on the books. So there was no reason to talk to him about the subject.

Sunday night after Janie and came home we decided to lie in the tub together to soak. While we were in there she said, "Jeri look at your nipples they look puffy and slightly larger. Is that from the hormones already."

I looked down at my chest and from what I could see they did look puffy. Where as before I could see just the tip of the nipple rise up, but now it seemed like the areola looked raised. I really couldn't tell if the nipples were larger but there was some changes going on. "I guess it's the hormones I don't know what else it could be," I told her after examining myself.

"I'm surprised I see so much improvement in one week. I took me several weeks before I noticed any change. Do your nipples seem more sensitive now then they were before," Janie asked as she took one of my nipples and started to play with it.

I knew they were more sensitive last Saturday when Joel sucked on them and with Janie playing with one it was even better then when she did it two weeks earlier. So I said, "They feel better when you roll them like your doing. And I know it felt better when Joel sucked them the other night. But they always seem to itch during the day."

Janie laughed and said, "That's a sure sign that they're growing. I remember mine itched like crazy when I was taking hormones in the beginning. But it took me about a month before I noticed any difference. Maybe it's because you're smaller that they're having an effect on you so quickly."

I took me a few seconds to figure out that it was probable the double dose of hormones I was taking every day that was really responsible for the changes in me. But by the time I figured it out Janie had taken a nipple into her mouth and was nibbling on it. At that point I didn't care why my nipple felt so good. I just wanted them to feel good all the time.

Thursday couldn't come soon enough and the three days leading up to it was the longest days of my life. On Monday and Tuesday I worked feverishly to get all my cases closed out before my week's vacation. On Wednesday Janie and I packed our bags and took them to the SUV. She then drove me to the office so I could hand in my cases and then leave from there.

Janie knew I was excited and she also realized that I was aroused by the way I was dressed. I had decided to wear the red suit with five-inch heels. I knew it was a daring move but I also knew I had to wear it some time and today seem like the right day to do it.

When I walked into Jake outer office his new secretary commented on my suit telling me she loved it and that it looked really good on me. I of cause thanked her and commented on the dress she was wearing.

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers