All Comments on 'Living Together'

by axnt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The Best!

One of the best Mother/Son stories I have ever read. My only complaint is that it could have had further chapters. But was a TREMENDOUS srory nevertheless.

toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 16 years ago
Good story but could have been better

Once the story finally made it to the intimacy part, the story was very good, but the beginning was rambling about meaningless stuff that we didn't need to know and it was not interesting either. But that aside, it was a good story and I for one liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
well done

enjoyed the story. lets have more chapters for the whole family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice story

I think the introduction was ok.Helps to understand the story rather than to go straight for the sex part.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
a great story!

This is a great story of hot motherfucking! The highly talented author is in his early to mid-20s. So it's likely that his hot young balls are stimulated to the max by the idea of a boy shoving his big stiff prick up his own mother's cunt, as his hero Eric's are, and as it is with most all young guys. But, honestly, where else does a boy's stiff young dick belong, but up his own birth canal, his mother's mommy-twat? And where's a better place for a boy to blow his young balls but up same cunt he came out of, his own mommy's?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
at last a story w/o anal sex...........

I like this type of story. It is short, probably could have more added, but I really enjoyed reading it. I could read this type one after another. Happy ending appreciated ................... dirtyharry

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Three not too many

Loving young Mom & son look for a wife to agree to live with them. Wife to not object to her husband to occasionally have sex with Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Relationship

I love these stories. I read them at work and they make me so fucking hot and horny. 7 am is quitting time and when I get home i have A beer and watch some mom son porn and explode. I think about what it would be like to be really intimate with my own Mom even though she has passed on. I would have made love to her for hours. Im sure this happens in real life. If mom and son are grown up about it it could work. I would love that. This story was great because of the conservative attitude in the home. I got hard as soon as he walked into the living room and saw mom rubbing her pussy. Masturbating in front of or with another person(im completely heterosexual) is awesome. Just thinking about his mom jacking him off and blowing him gets me hard as a rock. Kee up the good work.

bogg99bogg99about 2 years ago

Wonderful, exciting, loved it. A very believable story. TY

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous