All Comments on 'Living with Katrina Ch. 04'

by LaRascasse

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

I am having some trouble making a comment here, so I deleted some negativity about hooking someone back up to crystal meth, so I am sincerely hoping she changes her mind before she actually does it. That and the black, tattooed, drug addict she just had sex with apparently (without protection???), is seriously dumb and Katrina may have problems, but she is not stupid??? Now, I will grant you he apparently is not a Heroin addict, although we really don't know that either from what has been written?

I must admit that reading about Jake throwing up because he sucked a popsicle that had been in Kats vagina was exceedingly strange. Why would that make a man sick unless he has some serious hangups, which he proved he does not in a later scene with Emma? I can't imagine any man not just laughing about it if it actually happened to them.

I like the characters, but Kat may be too self destructive.

estragonestragonover 11 years ago
KatieTay, Good Work

I only spotted two questionable calls, and that's very good. Glad LaRascasse has found a good copy editor. The story has its issues (Jake is weird, but Kat is just as weird; but I've seen weirder people in RL), but it holds my interest. Perhaps the complexity of the characters is what's driving the scores lower than I would hope.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
LaRascasse

LaRascasse

Um, I knew you liked the dark. This story is shaping up to be the darkness that you like. Drugs, really?

KatieTayKatieTayover 11 years ago

wow... thanks estragon

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The puking ice dildo scene was weird.

But if I were Jake, I would have been out of there the minute the two girls started to tease and humiliate him during dinner. Of course he's been taken advantage of for years by Kat, so what else is new? This story is obviously written for the ladies, so I'm sure that this scene has more appeal to them.

And his sister is holding a grudge over something that happened when he was eight years old? What's with that?

But, I am enjoying your story and will be reading it to the end. Thanks for writing.

zoyiabzoyiabover 11 years ago
NOOOOO

Kat starts getting closer to normal and she goes off to do meth??? wth??? make something fall off the wall or have her phone ring so she doesn't do it!!! I'm already sucked into this story please don't make me hate it. I agree that Jake being sick was a bit of a stretch, but I had a similar experience once so not completely unbelievable.

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
And like any good soup

The plot thickens.

A sisters who's bent over something he did when he was eight and a ex boyfriend who's a drug user.

Lord know the last thing Kat need is something that will wired her ass up. Good lord.

Good story in each part

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 11 years ago
Yup it's going places

As the comments above indicate, even when people are cross with what's happening they're hooked on the story! And the crossness is often about - How wrong it is to do that, rather than - You didn't write that very well.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 10 years ago
I just...

want her to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh FFS

OMG - does this man have not one ounce of self respect or any cohones?

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Last chapter finally had me not disliking her... and now the author goes and pulls THIS :( No shred of respect left

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLaRascasse@LaRascasse
1134 Followers
I like writing. Trying my hand at erotic writing now. Other facts about me: Galactic powerbroker. Benevolent celestial overlord. Compulsive dreamer. Confirmed sapiosexual. Fanatic bibliophile. Had the original idea for Facebook while I was still in utero. Interested i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES