Living with Katrina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,134 Followers

Katrina leaned against the door, her fingers frantically playing with her drenched lower lips. The unbridled lust through her forbidden vantage point gave her hand a mind of its own.

Now Jake was on his back and Emma was planting deep kisses all over his face and neck. Her ruby red lips traced a path down his torso and covered his stomach with a layer of her saliva. Jake closed his eyes.

Emma reached his abdomen and planted a soft kiss on the head of his cock. Her lips pressed against the head. Pulling back, she let her tongue trace a circle around the crown. One hand held the erection firmly in her direction and her mouth went to work.

"Jake. I want to do that to you. I know I can you make you love it, even if I can't make you love me. Let me do that to you. Just once."

Emma's head bobbed up and down. It disappeared between her legs only to reappear again. Her eyes had look of decadent delight and she kept her gaze fixed on him. She varied her speed and intensity, giving him highest levels of pleasure.

After several minutes, Katrina saw her raise her face from his groin. His proud erection pointed at the ceiling. Emma moved forward, straddling his hips. She planted her wet lower lips onto his throbbing member, impaling herself.

Katrina gasped inwardly as Emma started moving to a steady beat on his erection. Her body rocked and her face contorted in an expression of sexual bliss.

It took some time for her to realize that her fingers were thrusting in and out of her in the same rhythm as Emma's movements. Stroke for stroke, thrust for thrust, her actions mirrored the sex behind the door.

"That should be me, Jake. Me and only me. No one else is good enough for you, Jake."

Her frantic fingering reached fever pitch and soon she could sense a climax building. She put her other hand over her mouth to stifle the sound and leant against the wall as a gush flowed forth from between her legs.

The world spun back into a focus after a long moment. She lifted herself up from the wall and made her way back to her room. Shame exuded from every pore in her body. Her mind finally had the answer she craved.

It was not what Emma had that drew Jake to her, but what she had that repelled Jake. Her mind was a dysfunctional cesspool. So warped that it made her repulsive to him. Despicable.

And she couldn't really blame him. After all, she had just crossed a line no roommate should ever cross. The first time he had ever had a girl over, and she had played the part of a disgusting voyeur.

Flipping open her phone, she made a call. A few rings later, a lazy drawl answered.

"Trent. Listen. Don't make a big deal out of what I'm going to say next. I want to go over to your place and have sex. No strings attached. Game?"

No sane New Yorker turns down such a call.

Taking one last peek at Emma, Katrina left.

* *

Katrina rolled off Trent Harmon's naked body. Her eyes wandered to the myriad tattoos all over his torso, shoulders and extending down his back. He had done some of his best graphic drawings on himself.

"So what's the deal with this guy? Do you love him?"

"Yeah," she admitted quietly.

"Then go for it."

"Are you kidding me? I have Midas' fucked up touch. Everything I touch becomes fucked up. Jake is the one good thing in my life," she said. "Why would I want to touch that?"

"So let me get this straight," said Trent through his black lips. "You love him, but don't want to be with him because you'll screw him up?"

"Worse," she said. "I will end up hurting him and I couldn't live with myself if I did that."

They gazed through the skylight at the stars for a few minutes before Katrina spoke up again.

"Maybe this is what love is. Pushing someone away from you to save them. Even if it hurts you to do it."

"Wow that's deep, Kat. You look like you could use some cheer."

He reached under his bed and pulled out a bag of crystal meth and a plastic pipe with a hollow ball at the end.

"Here."

She shied away.

"I don't do that anymore, Trent."

"C'mon Kat," he insisted. "First batch is on me."

Katrina eyed him and then the pipe loaded with meth. She had been down this road before, but had managed to save herself before falling to deep. This time too.

And it would help her get over Jake.

"Why not?" she said, taking the pipe from him. "What harm can one puff do?"

LaRascasse
LaRascasse
1,134 Followers
12