Living with my Mother-in-law

Story Info
Mother-in-law lives with her son-in-law as she's his wife.
8.9k words
4.02
85.5k
90
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Home alone with my mother-in-law, wife's mother takes the place of her daughter as her husband's forbidden wife and incestuous lover.

As if exchanging one for the other, my mother-in-law, Mary, moved in with my wife and me. Totally innocent in the beginning, it soon became clear to me that my wife, Carol, had a different agenda. As if Carol had planned the whole thing in advance, not long after my mother-in-law moved in, surprisingly, not taking her mother with her, leaving her mother behind, my wife moved out.

Yet, an unexpected Godsend and a pure, sexual pleasure, I was glad that she left me. I was glad that she didn't take her mother with her. Who knew that living with my wife's mother would be better than living with my wife?

I love my mother-in-law. She's beautiful, sexy, and busty. Unlike my wife, a pleasure to be around, she's always smiling. She's always happy,' I thought while staring at the huge impressions that her big tits made in her blouse.

If I knew then that what I know now, that my wife is a cheating whore, I would have married her mother instead of my wife. With us having many things in common, especially sexual things, Mary is more like me. She is as loving as she is sexy and sexual. She's as kind as she's faithful. She'd never treat me with such disrespect and contempt in the way that her daughter had treated me.

Most importantly, Carol seldom gave me sex. That should have been a telling sign but I never thought she'd leave me. Conversely, Mary and I both love sex. As if horny we're teenagers again, we're crazy for one another. Eventually, more than a year later, we fucked every morning and made love every night.

We both enjoy pillow talk at night. Instead of just fucking, we loved foreplay. With the both of us exhibitionists, having harmless fun and making our flashes appear accidental, we both enjoy exposing ourselves to one another and to unsuspecting people. We loved watching the surprised looks on their faces when unexpectedly seeing something of us that they shouldn't see.

# # #

After living with my wife for three-years, I lived with her and her mother for a year. Then, after my wife left me, strangely enough, leaving her mother behind to live with me, my mother-in-law remained. Yet, a blessing in disguise, as if my sexual fantasy had come true, eventually sharing the same bed, I had forbidden sex with my wife's mother. I lived with my mother-in-law as if she was my wife and I was her husband.

Hard to fathom, after lots of sexual teasing, up-skirt and up-nightgown flashing, down-blouse and down-nightgown flashing, verbal innuendoes, and sexual foreplay, not happening right away, I eventually had forbidden sex with my wife's mother. Totally surprising me, the best sex I ever had, I continued living with my mother-in-law and continued having sex with her as if she was my wife instead of my wife's mother. Yet now, I'm feeling guilty for thinking about having sex with my mother-in-law.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'I'd love to kiss her, French kiss her. I'd love to make out with her while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. I'd love to slowly strip her naked while continuing to make out with her. I'd love to make love to her before fucking her.'

I dare write that having sex with my mother-in-law is unlike having sex with my mother. As many may think that it was, having sex with my wife's mother is not incest. At best, it's incestuous because we live under the same roof. In the way that sex with a mother and son would be deemed incest, sex between a mother-in-law with her son-in-law, albeit considered forbidden, is not considered incest because we're not blood related.

Yet, how free spirited and open minded, albeit taboo, would it be to have sex with my wife's mother? Having sex with my wife's mother is just as sexually hot as having sex with my own mother or stepmother. With none of us knowing what goes on behind closed, bedroom doors, I wonder if having forbidden sex with one's mother-in-law more common than I think?

# # #

Taking the next forbidden, sexual step, with me alone with my mother-in-law and no one there to monitor me or to pass judgement on me, this is the perfect opportunity to flash my mother-in-law my naked, erect cock while making my flashes appear accidental. While wondering if she'd look, stare, or look away, hoping for sex, I'd love to expose myself to my mother-in-law while trying to entice her to have sex with me.

I listened for her while wearing headphones with my eyes closed. Hearing my mother-in-law climbing the stairs while carrying up my laundry, and knowing she'd barge in my bedroom without knocking, I quickly stripped myself naked. I laid on my back on my bed and stroked myself to an erection.

'How many sons-in-law would strip themselves naked and stroke their cocks harder and faster to give themselves an erection in anticipation of their mother-in-law opening their bedroom door without knocking? How many sons-in-law would masturbate themselves in front of their mothers-in-law while acting unaware that she was in their bedroom staying to watch them cum,' I wondered? While hoping to see her topless and/or naked, how many sons-in-law would peep on their mothers-in-law while she's dressing, undressing, and/or bathing?

Larry peeped on his mother-in-law while dressing, undressing, and bathing. Giving himself plenty of fodder to masturbate over his mother-in-law stripping herself naked, he watched her remove her blouse to expose her bra clad breasts. He watched her remove her bra to expose her naked, D cup breasts. He watched her remove her short skirt to expose her bikini panties. He watched her remove her panties to expose her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy, and her shapely, naked ass.

Yet now that he knew that his mother-in-law was an exhibitionist, if he guessed that she had deliberately flashed him while undressing and pretending that she didn't notice him watching her undress, he'd be right. With him always peeping on her, and her pretending that she was unaware that he was watching her, she always sexually teased him by exposing her panty and bra clad, topless, and/or naked body to him. With one needing the other to fuel their sexual fantasies, exhibitionism doesn't work without voyeurism and vice versa.

# # #

At the age where employers don't want to pay experienced women top dollar, no longer able to afford her rent, my mother-in-law lost her job and had been unable to find another position that paid as well as her old job. Instead of living off of her savings, her only choices were to either move to a poorer and crime riddled neighborhood or move in with us. Losing some of her privacy and independence, it was sad that her life had already come to that, a parent becoming dependent upon her child for financial support and wellness care.

Yet even though my mother-in-law needed my financial support, she didn't need me or anyone to care for her. A strong and independent woman, she could take care of herself. Juggling many things at the same time, never had I met anyone as organized and as capable as my mother-in-law. Totally independent, after all, she was only 48-years-old. She wasn't close to being elderly and/or feeble.

My wife, on the other hand, quickly got a better and a higher paying job. Welcomed with open arms, because my wife, Carol, is a young, 24-years-old, tall, blonde, blue-eyed, busty, and beautiful whore, she had an easy time returning to working full-time. Something that I discovered much later, with my wife a cocksucking slut, typical of her to do, from her first week of returning to work, she had a sexual affair with her boss.

As if part of her daily, office duties, and expected, extra responsibilities, something she was good at doing as long as she wasn't doing it to me, she was stroking, sucking, and fucking her boss. What else is new? Nothing had changed with men sexually abusing women in the workplace. Allowing him to cum in her mouth as well as in her pussy, she acted as if she wanted him to make her pregnant. Only, Carol wasn't able to get pregnant. She was sterile.

# # #

'I can't believe she's having sex with her boss when she seldom had sex with me,' I thought while more hurt than I was angry. 'Actually, staying true to herself, I can believe she's having a sexual affair with her boss. She was a whore before I married her and she's still a whore now. Once a whore, always a whore. Fucking and sucking is all she knows how to do. Unfortunately, feeling sadly depressed, she'd rather stroke, suck, and fuck anyone than me.'

No doubt, stroking her boss' cock, sucking his cock and fucking his cock is how she got the job. Afterall stroking me, sucking me, and fucking me is how she got me to marry her. Then, as if turning off a faucet and turning the faucet in another direction before turning it back on, she stopped having sex with me.

In hindsight, able to clearly see who she is now, I made a dreadful mistake in marrying her. Swayed by her good looks, there were other women who would have made me a better wife. As if two worlds colliding, whores are for men to have sex with and not to marry. With me having my pick of women, I should have fucked her and married someone else, anyone else but her.

'My wife is such a cheating whore,' I thought. 'Foolishly thinking that she loved me, I was wrong. Instead, she played me and used me. Thinking that she'd remain faithful, I was wrong about that, too. Had I known that she'd leave me for her boss, I never would have married her. Glad that we didn't have a child to complicate our lives with visitation rights, this way, I never have to see her again.'

As soon as we were married, once the Honeymoon was over, just like that, she stopped giving me sex. When I wanted and needed sex, she always had an excuse why we couldn't have sex. She always had a headache, a backache, a stomachache, or an ass ache.

"Not tonight. I have a migraine and my head is killing me," she said denying me sex yet, again.

# # #

Yet, never too sick or too tired to go shopping for clothes and for shoes, she was always too tired and/or in too much pain to have sex. Either she wasn't in the mood or she had her period. What I thought was only a monthly thing was, seemingly, a weekly excuse.

A double slap in my face, if it wasn't bad enough that she seldom had sex with me, come to discover, she had sex every day at work with her boss. She looked like a fucked over whore when she came home. Her having sex with her boss explained why she looked like a call girl when she left the house for work and why she looked like a prostitute when she returned home.

With her hair perfectly coiffed, her makeup expertly applied, her fingernails expertly manicured, and with her perched on her high heels, she always had new clothes to wear. Her boss owned a woman's, designer clothing salon and he picked out whatever he wanted to wear and model that day. As if she was his personal and private model, as well as his fuck buddy, from shoes to coats, to gloves and hats, and everything in between, he supplied her with an unlimited wardrobe.

Something that she never allowed me to do, stripping her naked, I suspected that her boss literally dressed her after having sex with her, too. I would have loved to strip my wife naked while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere. I would have loved to have slow and loving sex with her. Yet not to be. She didn't want to have sex with me. She'd rather have sex with her boss.

'It must be nice to have money. It must be nice to have sex with any woman you want, including someone else's wife,' I thought. 'With her out for clothes and shoes, and him out for sex, they deserve one another. With him a wife stealing asshole and her a whore, good luck with them remaining together.'

# # #

Rather than keeping her studio apartment, and with us having a spare bedroom, shortly before my wife left me for her boss, without even asking me, she invited her mother to move in with us. I should have known that Carol was planning something by asking her mother to move in with us. Yet, more than a fair exchange, in exchange for free rent, her mother helped her daughter with the cooking, the cleaning, the laundry, and running errands. Matter of fact, with her having her own way of doing things, rejecting my help and/or her daughter's help, Mary wanted to do everything herself.

Nevertheless, suspicious of her so readily moving her mother in, it was as if my wife knew that she'd be leaving me and offered me her mother in exchange. Honestly having no complaints, with me making out much better in the deal, Mary was a much better housewife and homemaker than my wife could ever be. Moreover, a bonus, with her easy on the eyes, too, she was a carbon copy of her daughter, albeit older and wiser.

Mary was tall and strikingly beautiful with blonde hair and big, blue eyes. With her 5'10", she had long, shapely legs, and D cup breasts compared to Carol's C cup breasts. I knew her mother's bra size by seeing her bra in the laundry basket.

What made Mary even more beautiful was her wonderful disposition. Always in a cheerful mood, she was always smiling. She was always happy and laughing. Conversely, her daughter was a miserable bitch. Never smiling, nothing that I ever did would make her happy.

To say that I missed her daughter would be saying that I didn't appreciate her mother. After having lived with her mother, I think I made out better in this deal. Thrilled and sexually excited to be with her every day, she was all the woman that I could ever want and more.

Instead of being sad that Carol left me, I was happy that Mary stayed.

The only thing that would make our relationship better is sex. Only, my mother-in-law would never have sex with me. She wasn't the whore that her daughter was.

'Glad that my wife left me and left her mother behind to stay, I'd never say that I missed her daughter. I loved my wife's mother more than I ever loved her daughter,' I thought. 'I'm a lucky man to have such a sexy, shapely, and beautiful woman as Mary in my life.'

# # #

Moreover, whether deliberate or unintentional, not that it mattered but my mother-in-law always gave me something to see. With her comfortable in her own home, rather, in my home, instead of sitting like a lady, she sat with her knees parted just enough to give me a constant and continual upskirt peek of her white, sheer, bikini panties. So sexually exciting, taking that to bed with me to masturbate myself over, I loved seeing a flash of Mary's bright, white, sheer, bikini panties. That was hot.

Only, hoping that my mother-in-law was an exhibitionist in the way that I was an exhibitionist, too, I wondered if she deliberately flashed me her panties or unintentionally flashed me her panties. I wondered if she was sexually teasing me. Perhaps, hoping that I'd make the next, sexual move, I wondered if she was hinting that she wanted to have sex with me.

Yet, as if we were old friends reunited, and with her comfortably relaxed, with us too busy talking and laughing, it was difficult to tell if her flashing me her panties was unintentional or deliberate. I liked thinking that she deliberately flashed me her panties. I liked thinking that she sexually teased me while sexually showing me something that I shouldn't see of her beautiful body.

Continually flashing me her panties and naked pussy in up-skirt and up-nightgown peeks, and her long, line of sexy cleaved, her low-cut bra, and her naked breasts in down-blouse and down-nightgown views, I liked thinking that my mother-in-law was an exhibitionist. I liked thinking that she was sexually attracted to me in the way that I was sexually attracted to her. I liked thinking that she was trying to sexual seduce me by deliberately flashing me. I like hoping that I'd eventually have forbidden sex with her.

Seeing something surreal and seeing something forbidden that I wasn't supposed to see, as shocking as it was sexually exciting, I was sexually excited seeing Mary's panties. It sexually aroused me seeing her panty clad crotch, her pussy mound, her pussy slit, her camel toe, and her darker patch of pubic hair that was visible through her sheer, white panties. Nonetheless, whether flashing me accidentally or deliberately, giving me something to masturbate over later, it was so sexually exciting seeing my mother-in-law's bikini panties.

Careful that Mary didn't catch me staring at what I shouldn't see of her panty clad pussy, not wanting her to think me perverted, wanting her to feel safe being alone with me, I only wished that she wasn't wearing panties. I was sexually excited seeing her naked, blonde, trimmed pussy. With her pussy glistening under the living room light, it sexually excited me to know that she was wet while deliberately or unintentionally flashed me.

'With her making me horny, I'd give anything to see my mother-in-law's naked pussy up close,' I thought. 'I'd give anything to finger her pussy through her panties while making out with her. I'd give anything to push her panties aside and rub her naked clit while fingerfucking her wet pussy. I'd give anything to remove her panties and lick her pussy while masturbating her and eating my wife's mother,' I thought. 'I'd give anything to make love to her before fucking her hard and fast enough to give a sexual orgasm from my cock.'

I wondered what it would feel like to French kiss her. I wondered what it would feel like to make out with her while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes. In the way that my wife's boss stripped Carol naked and dressed her every morning, I imagined stripping her mother, Mary, naked and, after having sex with her naked body, dressing her every morning, too.

'Alas, this is my wife's mother and not some whore,' I thought while berating myself. 'How dare I have sexual thoughts for my mother-in-law? What's wrong with me to imagine stripping her naked and having sex with her beautiful, naked body? Besides, I seriously doubt if she's sexually interested in me in the way that I'm sexually interested in her. She'd never have sex with me, her son-in-law.'

# # #

Nevertheless, I wondered what she was like in bed. I wondered if she enjoyed having dirty, sexy, pillow talk. I wondered what she looked like and sounded like when having a sexual orgasm. Something as forbidden as if was sexually exciting, while hoping she did, I wondered if Mary sucked cock. I'd love for my mother-in-law to stroke me while sucking me. I'd love to see her looking up at me with my erect prick in her mouth stretching her lips. I'd love to cum in her mouth and watch her swallow my cum.

Now, every time I looked at her pretty face and stared at her full, red lips, I imagined her with my dick buried in her mouth. I imagined her stroking me and sucking me while staring up at me. I imagined feeling and fondling her big, naked tits while fingering her erect nipples as she continued blowing me. I imagined cumming not only in her mouth but also all over her pretty face. As if I owned her, I liked the thought of sexually decorating my wife's mother with cum.

Something her daughter wouldn't allow me to do, I wondered if her mother would allow me to cum in her mouth. I wondered if she swallowed. Holding that thought while masturbating myself, I wondered if Mary would allow me to cum all over her face and across her naked breasts. Again, something her daughter wouldn't allow me to do, I wondered if my mother-in-law would allow me to give her a cum bath. In the way of a dog leaving his scent, I'd love to decorate my mother-in-law's pretty face and her beautiful body with gobs of cum.

'Larry, oh, my God, Larry. Don't stop rubbing me. Don't stop licking me. You're going to make me cum, Larry. You're going to make me cum,' I imagined Mary saying while holding my head with both hands and rubbing her vaginal secretions all over my face.