Living with my Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her hand mere inches away from my bulging, pajama clad prick, clearly, suddenly feeling awkward about cuddling one another, she moved away from me. Then, when we got to the sexual part of the movie, I watched Mary uncomfortably squirm. I wondered if the scene had sexually aroused her. I wondered if the scene had made her wet. Then, when I saw her nipples erecting themselves through her sheer nightgown, I knew the movie had done what I wanted it to do.

"Assume the position," ordered James Spader.

James Spader as Mr. Grey had Maggie Gyllenhaal as Lee Holloway lean over his desk with her feet apart. Teaching her a lesson for making too many typographical errors, he moved behind her, lifted her short skirt, and spanked her pantyhose, clad ass. The shocked, albeit sexually aroused look on Mary's face confessed what she was thinking.

"Oh, my," said Mary turning a bright red after a look of sexual arousal flashed across her face. "No matter how many typographical errors I made, I'd never allow my boss to do that to me," she said.

She looked up at me with another flash of sexual arousal that confessed how she really felt about being spanked in the office by her boss.

"I can't believe he lifted her skirt over her hips and spanked her pantyhose, clad ass. I'd be so embarrassed if my boss did that to me."

Yet, playing along with her boss' sexual abuse, Lee deliberately made even more and deliberate, typographical errors. Obviously, she wanted her boss to order her to assume the position. She wanted him to lift her short skirt and spank her. Knowing now why he was unable to keep a secretary, she actually looked forward to the sexual contact with Mr. Grey.

Then, later in the movie, when Mr. Grey had Lee lean over his desk again and assume the position, he lifted her skirt again. This time, making a bold, sexual move, he pulled down her pantyhose, unzipped himself and pulled out his prick, stroked himself, and masturbated all over her naked ass. Stunned but clearly, sexually aroused, Mary looked up at me shocked. Once again, a flash of sexual arousal reddened her face and confessed how she really felt about Lee's boss ejaculating on her naked ass.

"Oh, my. How dare he? That poor woman. I can't believe he did that to her," she said looking at me and looking back at the TV screen with a face full of disbelief as if what happened was true. "I can't believe he ejaculated all over her naked ass.'

She looked back at the TV again.

"I can't believe she allowed her boss to do that. I'd never allow my boss to lift my skirt, pull down my pantyhose, and masturbate on my naked ass. That's so disgusting. That's perversely perverted. What's wrong with him to do that? No wonder why he can't keep a secretary," she said.

Then, when she looked up at me so innocently vulnerable albeit with a face full of sexual arousal, I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. I kissed my mother-in-law. Finally, a longtime coming, I couldn't believe I kissed my wife's mother. Then, I took her by her wrist and put her hand on my bulging, pajama clad prick.

The first time kissing my mother-in-law on the lips, I couldn't believe it when she allowed me to part her lips with my tongue. I couldn't believe that I had French kissed my mother-in-law. Instead of pushing me away and pushing my tongue out of her mouth with her tongue, surprising me and sexually exciting me, she returned my French kiss with her long, wet kiss. I couldn't believe she left her hand there.

Then, clearly feeling embarrassed that we shared our first intimate kiss and that I put her hand on my throbbing and pulsating cock, she pulled away from me again. With her still flashing me her panties, her naked pussy, and naked tits, and with me still flashing her my erect, naked cock, it wasn't until months later on her forty-nineth birthday that we finally had forbidden sex. As if she was a whore that I picked up on the street and brought home for sex, I fucked my willing mother-in-law and she fucked me, her willing son-in-law.

# # #

Her friends took her out to a CFNM strip club to celebrate her forty-nineth birthday. Coming home after 2 am in the morning, the designated driver waited outside while her two friends escorted her in the house. As if I was one of the strippers, her two best friends, Theresa and Connie, both drunk, surprising me but welcoming their sexual attention, were all over me.

Kissing me, touching me, feeling me, and groping me, they unzipped me and pulled out my stiff prick. As if they had done this before and obviously, they both moved to their knees and took turns stroking me and sucking me while my mother-in-law stared and watched with built up jealousy. The two women, who I didn't even know and had just met, stroked my cock while sucking my prick. Obviously, what they did with the strippers earlier they were doing with me now.

"Hey, get away from him," said my mother-in-law pushing them away while finally voicing her sexual claim on me. "He's mine. It's late. It's time for you to go home," she said pushing them out the front door. "Leave. Just leave. Go. Just go."

Only surprising me, never expecting her to do what she did, Mary picked up where her two friends left off. Assuming the blowjob position, she moved to her knees in front of me while staring seductively up at me. She took my hands in her hands and put my hands on her big, blouse and bra clad breasts.

Then, sexually shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, she took my erect cock in her hand before taking my stiff prick in her mouth. My mother-in-law was blowing me. Carol's mother was finally sucking my cock while stroking my prick faster and harder. No doubt, in the way that my wife had been sucking her boss, her mother was sucking me. In the way that she was stroking me faster and harder, she was determined to have me cum in her mouth.

Then, when we moved to the living room to get more comfortable, in the time it took to make her a drink, she was asleep. I couldn't believe she was fast asleep. Was she really sleeping or was she pretending to be asleep? What should I do now? Do I dare have my wicked, sexual way with her sleeping body?

# # #

Not allowing this opportunity to pass me by, I slowly and stealthily removed her clothes. I undressed my mother-in-law. My longtime sexual fantasy, I stripped her naked. Once naked, I touched and felt her everywhere that a son-in-law should never touch and feel his naked, mother-law. Then, as if I was her man and she was my woman, I scooped her up in my arms and carried to bed.

I removed my clothes as if they were on fire and then, I climbed in bed with my wife's mother. I held her naked body next to my naked body. I pressed my erect, naked cock against her ass crack with the head of my stiff prick parting her pussy lips.

Spooning her while cuddling her, my horny hands were all over her naked body.

Finally feeling her naked breasts, I pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. I squeezed her naked ass before reaching behind her to finger her pussy. I rubbed her clit while fingerfucking her. Getting to her, with her not having sex in a very long time, Mary was moaning in her sleep.

I was masturbating my mother-in-law. I couldn't believe that I was masturbating Carol's mother. Clearly, with her not having had sex in a very long time, it didn't take her long to cum.

"Larry," she said popping open her eyes. "Oh, my God, Larry. What are you doing? You're masturbating me. I can't believe you're masturbating me. This is wrong, Larry. This is so wrong. Please stop. Don't. You're going to make me cum, Larry. Stop. Don't. Stop. Don't. Don't stop. Don't stop. Don't stop. You're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum."

She closed her eyes and swooned while I continued masturbating her wet pussy. Seemingly, afraid that I would stop before she had a sexual orgasm, she popped open her eyes again. Something that I wished that her daughter, Carol, would have done with me, she instructed me on what to do to give her what she wanted, a sexual orgasm.

"Don't stop, Larry. Please don't stop," she said putting her hand on my hand. "Rub my clit harder. Rub my clit faster. Finger fuck my pussy deep," she said. "Masturbate me, Larry. Masturbate me. I need to cum," she said.

After she had her sexual orgasm, she rested while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Then, surprising me that she wasn't sleeping, she moved halfway down the bed. She took my still, stiff prick in her hand to stroke me before taking my erect cock in her mouth to suck me.

My mother-in-law was blowing me. Mary was sucking my cock. Determined to make me cum in her mouth, it was hard to wrap my head around that my wife's mother was sucking my prick while stroking my prick.

From that moment forward, sleeping in the same bed every night and awakening together every morning, fucking every morning and making love every night, we lived together as if we were husband and wife instead of mother-in-law and son-in-law.

THE END