Living with my Mother-in-law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagined her biting her lip while turning her blonde, pretty head one way before turning her head the other way. I imagined her blonde hair falling in front of her eyes. I imagined her allowing me to fondle and grope her naked breasts. I imagined her allowing me reach up my horny hands to pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples while I continued eating her pussy.

'Rub my clit faster, Larry. Rub my clit harder. Just don't stop rubbing my clit. Please don't stop,' I imagined her saying.

Obediently obeying her, I rubbed her clit faster. I rubbed her clit harder. I didn't stop rubbing her clit.

'Squeeze my tits, Larry. Squeeze my tits,' I imagined her saying. 'Squeeze them harder. Harder. I'm on the verge of cumming, Larry.'

Waiting for her to cum, I watched her become more sexually aroused.

'Finger me deeper. Fingerfuck my pussy, Larry, fingerfuck me,' I imagined her saying while instructing me what to do to make her cum. "I'm cumming, Larry. I'm cumming."

Something my wife never did with me, I enjoyed having her mother tell me what she needed and what she sexually wanted for me to make her cum. Now, I couldn't wait to watch her have a sexual orgasm. I couldn't wait to find out if she sucked cock and would blow me.

All worked up from imagining having sex with my mother-in-law, I couldn't wait to find out if she'd willingly have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. I'd love to strip her naked while making out with her. I'd love to fuck her. I'd love to fuck my mother-in-law.

# # #

Then, sexually exciting me, when she leaned forward to sip her coffee, the top of her nightgown drooped forward and fell wide open. Sexually shocking, I could feel my eyes bulging out of my head. The down-nightgown view of her naked breasts was something of my mother-in-law what I had never seen before. The first time seeing so much of her big, naked tits, I never saw as much of her naked breasts as I was seeing now.

I saw the entire shape and the full size of her huge, D cup, naked breasts. I saw her long, line of sexy cleavage, the tops of her naked breasts, and even her erect nipples. Something that I never expected to see, I saw my mother-in-law's naked breasts as if she was sitting in front of me topless. In the way that I wondered if she had flashed me her panties, I wondered if she had deliberately flashed me her naked breasts.

Again, after seeing her panties, her naked pussy, and now seeing most of her naked breasts, she gave me enough sexual fodder to masturbate over later while imagining her naked and having sex with her. As if she was deliberately sexually teasing me by deliberately exposing herself to me, something as forbidden as it was sexually arousing, I loved seeing what I shouldn't see of my mother-in-law's shapely and sexy body. If it wasn't enough that I saw her panties and her naked pussy, now I saw her naked breasts, too.

Having never seen more than her naked thigh before when she crossed and uncrossed her long, shapely legs, I couldn't believe that I was seeing her panties and her naked pussy now. Having never seen as much as her bra strap before, I couldn't believe that I was seeing her naked tits and even her erect nipples now. Something that I never had for my mother-in-law before, I had an erection for my wife's mother now. When thinking about Mary topless and/or naked, my stiff prick throbbed and pulsated at the thought of having forbidden sex with her.

Normally, she always wore a robe over her nightgowns but with the weather getting warmer, this time, she felt comfortable enough to walk around in front of me in just her sheer, low-cut, and short, sexy nightgowns. Then, when she stood in front of the refrigerator and opened the refrigerator door with the kitchen light off, I could see through her sheer nightgown as if she was standing before me naked. I enjoyed the same view of her naked breasts, her naked ass, and her naked pussy when she walked in front of the bright light of the TV screen with the living room light off.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'As if she's walking through a TSA, X-ray machine, I wonder if she knows that I can see her as if she's naked.'

I stared at all that I could see of my mother-in-law while knowing that I'd be masturbating over her naked image tonight, tomorrow, and every day of my life.

'She's so lovely. She's so sexy,' I thought. 'Having just as good of a body as her 24-year-old daughter, if not even better, she has a fabulous body for a 48-year-old woman. Her breasts are just as big and just as shapely as Jenny McCarthy's big tits.'

Unafraid to admit it, not proud of it before but proud of it now, my wife's mother gave me an erection. Hoping she'd want me to return the favor of her exhibitionism with my exhibitionism, ready to flash her my naked prick, something I've never done before, I stealthily unbuttoned the fly on my pajama bottoms. Then, while deliberately throbbing and pulsating my naked cock, I allowed the head of my stiff prick to make a surprise appearance and poke out from my pajama pee hole.

Sexually excited to do so albeit nervous to do so, something that I had never done to anyone before, I deliberately exposed myself to my mother-in-law. Wondering what her reaction would be to seeing my stiff, naked, prick, I wanted her to see my erect, naked cock. I wanted her to see my erection. I wanted her to know that she had sexually excited me by flashing me her panties, her pussy, and her breasts. I wanted her to know that I wanted to have forbidden sex with her.

While waiting for her to notice my errant cock, I pretended that I was unaware that my stiff prick had escaped from my pajama bottoms. I couldn't wait to see her reaction on her face to seeing my naked, erect prick. I hoped she'd take my stiff prick in her hand to stroke me before taking my erect cock in her mouth to suck me and before sliding my cock in her warm and wet cunt to fuck me.

# # #

"Would you like more coffee, Mary," I asked while innocently standing from my chair and turning sideways for her to notice the huge bulge that tented my pajama bottoms?

Without reacting to my inappropriate, sexual stare by closing her nightgown top, she looked up at me looking down the open top her nightgown and at what I still could see of her naked breasts. As if looking to see what I could see of her naked breasts, she looked down at her open nightgown top again before looking up at me again. Clearly, she knew that I was staring at all that I could see of her naked breasts.

Then, I watched her look where I hoped she'd look and where I wanted her to look. I knew that the head of my naked prick, my pubic hair, and part of my testicles were exposed. She stared at all that she could see of my erect prick. Exposing myself to my mother-in-law made me hot and do horny.

With me not closing the wide-open fly of my pajama bottoms and her not closing her nightgown top, she stared at what she could clearly see of my naked prick and I continued staring at her naked breasts. Not telling me that I was exposed, she continued staring at all that she could see of my exposed prick. She stared at my naked cock as if she had never seen a naked cock before.

Her continued stare made me hornier. Her continued stare gave me a bigger and harder erection. Her stare gave me the courage to do what I was about to do.

"Yes, I would love more coffee. Thank you," she said handing me her cup while continuing to stare at the head of my exposed, naked prick.

When she handed me her coffee cup, her hand was mere inches away from touching my pajama clad prick. Her hand was so close to my stiff prick that, filled with sexual anticipation of her inappropriately, sexually touching me, I thought she was going to reach out and touch my erect prick. Then, when she didn't, I so wanted to pull out my prick, take her by her wrist, and wrap her long, manicured fingers around my naked dick.

I imagined moving my hips back and forth for her to give me a forced hand job.

I wondered what it would feel like for my wife's mother to hold my naked prick in her soft and warm hand. I wondered what it would feel like for Mary to slowly stroke me while looking up at me. I wondered what it would feel like for my mother-in-law to give me a hand job.

Wishing I could cum in her mouth, I wondered what it would feel like for her to take me in her warm and wet mouth and suck me. I'd love for Mary to blow me. I wondered what it would feel like to make slow and sweet love to her before fucking her fast and hard.

# # #

Ready to expose myself, I walked to the kitchen to get her more coffee. I was as sexually excited as I was nervous with what I was about to do. Before I returned to the living room to completely expose myself, I removed my erect cock from my pajama bottoms. I stroked myself fast and hard for a bigger erection. My cock stuck straight out as if it was a pointed pointing straight at her.

'This is it. This is really it. I'm finally going to expose my naked prick to my mother-in-law. I'm going to show my erect cock to my wife's mother,' I thought as nervous as I was sexually excited.

I couldn't believe that I was really about to do this. I couldn't believe that I was about to expose my naked prick to my mother-in-law in the way she had been exposing me her panties, her naked pussy, and her naked breasts to me all night. I wondered what her reaction would be to seeing my naked, erect prick. I wondered if she'd look, stare, or look away. I wondered if she'd be disgusted or sexually aroused. I wondered if she'd tell my wife, her daughter, that I exposed myself to her.

'I can't believe I'm flashing Mary the head of my naked prick,' I thought. 'As if I was her husband, her boyfriend, or her lover instead of her son-in-law, I can't believe I'm about to show my wife's mother my entire, naked prick. Yet, after she deliberately exposed her panty clad pussy, her naked pussy, and her naked breasts to me, what did she expect me to do? Wanting to return the favor of her exhibitionism with my exhibitionism, she made me hot and horny.'

With my big dick totally exposed beneath the tray that I carried with our coffee cups and coffee pot, I walked back to the living room. Pretending that I was unaware that my naked prick was sticking straight out of my pajama bottoms beneath the tray, as if pointing at her, never have I had as big and as hard of an erection as I had now. As nervous as I was sexually excited, after putting the coffee cups down and moving the tray away, I leaned lower and longer than necessary to pour her more coffee to make sure that she saw my naked, erect prick.

Then, once getting her undivided attention, I stood straight up in front of her. Now, only inches away from her beautiful mouth, my naked prick was at her eye level. Knowing that she wouldn't, I hoped she'd reach out her hand and touch my cock while slowly stroking my cock. I hoped she'd take it in her mouth while stroking me and staring up at me.

As if she had never seen an erect, naked prick before, I watched her eyes go right to my exposed prick. After living with her for a year, the first time showing my mother-in-law my naked prick, not knowing what she'd do, I expected her to scream. I expected her to look away. I expected her to admonish me. I expected her to nervously laugh and tell me that I was exposed.

Instead, not doing any of the above, all she did was continue to stare at all that she could see and all that I was showing her of my naked cock. Again, returning the sexual favor of her exhibitionism with my exhibitionism, when she returned from using the bathroom, surprising me and sexually exciting me, she returned without wearing her panties. I couldn't believe that my mother-in-law had removed her panties. I couldn't believe that she was intent on flashing me her naked pussy instead of her panties in the way that I flashed her and continued to flash her my naked cock.

While trying not to allow her to catch me staring, I looked across the room at Mary. Assuming the position, she sat across from me in the way that she sat before with her knees parted enough for me to see up her nightgown. Only, this time, instead of flashing me her panties, she wasn't wearing panties. This time, she flashed me her naked pussy instead of her panty clad crotch. This time, as if I was a shoe salesman that she flashed at the mall, she flashed me her naked pussy.

'After seeing her naked tits and erect nipples, I can't believe I'm seeing my mother-in-law's naked pussy,' I thought. 'I saw my mother-in-law's glistening wet cunt. I can't believe I saw my mother-in-law's cunt.'

Now, sexually teasing one another, with me sitting across from her and flashing her my naked cock, she sat across from me while flashing me her naked pussy. Not done with her flashing me. Every time she leaned forward to sip her coffee, as if she had deliberately pulled her nightgown top down, forward, and more open, she gave me a clear nightgown view of her naked breasts and her erect nipples. While staring at her naked pussy and her naked tits, I could sit there all day staring at all that I could see of my sexy mother-in-law's beautiful body.

I only wished that I had the nerve to stroke my prick in front of her. With my naked cock already exposed, I so wanted to cum for my mother-in-law. I wanted her to watch me masturbate myself. While hoping she'd take my erect prick from my hand and stroke me, I wanted her to watch me cum. Wishing she'd take me in her mouth and suck me, I wanted to cum in her mouth and all over her face. I wanted to give my mother-in-law, Mary, a cum bath.

# # #

Something she never did before that she routinely did now, after exposing my naked prick, it was after a year of living together that she allowed me to see what I had hoped to see of her naked body. Always dressing and undressing with her bedroom door closed before, her bedroom door was now open enough for me to see her in her panties and bra, topless, and/or naked. As if waiting for me to walk by and look, she always dressed and undressed with her bedroom light on.

Taking the next sexual step, acting innocent, I'd stand in front of her partially opened bedroom door and talk to her. As if she was putting on a topless and naked show for me, as if I had never seen a topless and/or naked woman before, I'd watch her dress and undress. Gradually, with her not stopping me, I pushed open her bedroom door a little more for a better view of her topless, semi-naked, and naked body.

After already having seen my mother-in-law naked numerous times, when she took her bath while complaining that the bathroom was too hot and steamy, she bathed with the bathroom door open enough for me to see her sitting in the tub. Again, I'd stand outside of the partially open bathroom door while talking to her. Gradually, without her noticing or cowering when she did notice, I gently pushed open the bathroom door for me to have a better view of her naked body.

Trying to build the nerve to ask her if I could wash her back, I'd love to wash her back while copping cheap feels of the sides of her naked breasts and stealthily fingering her erect nipples. I'd love to wash her back while deliberately dropping the soap and, while looking for the soap, feeling her naked ass and cupping and fingering her naked pussy. Yet, with us on the same, sexual page, she beat me to the punch.

"Larry, would you be a dear and wash my back," she asked turning more to me and looking up at me while giving me a great side view of her big, naked breasts? "Pull up a chair and talk to me. I'm bored. It's so boring laboriously bathing without having someone to talk to," she said.

I pulled up a chair, grabbed a washcloth, and washed my mother-in-law's beautiful back. Unembarrassed and unashamed, not covering her naked breasts with her hands or forearms, when she turned to me, she gave me a great head-on view of her naked breasts and her erect nipples. I deliberately dropped the soap a few times to feel her naked ass and brush by her naked pussy while pretending to look for the soap. Sexually satisfied with what she was allowing me to do, I wanted to wash her naked breasts, her naked ass, and her naked pussy but I didn't dare ask.

Then, surprising me, when she was done bathing, she stood up while still standing in the bathtub. Standing immodestly, immorally, and without shame or embarrassment in front of me while totally exposed, my mother-in-law was naked, completely naked. I couldn't believe that I was finally seeing my wife's mother naked. Stunned, unable to stop staring, I stared at her big, naked breasts, her blonde, trimmed naked pussy, and what I could see of her shapely, naked ass.

"Would you be a dear and grab me a towel," she asked?

Slow to respond while enjoying the naked view of her beautiful body, instead of just grabbing a towel, I wrapped it around her shoulders. As if I was her husband, her boyfriend, or her lover, I dried her naked body with the towel while touching her and feeling her everywhere through the towel. I rubbed her shapely, naked ass, her big, naked breasts, and her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy.

# # #

Cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, running errands, and taking much better care of me than her daughter ever did, I should have married Carol's mother instead of Mary's daughter. Only at the pivotal point in our relationship, I wanted sex. I needed sex. Sexually lusting over her and horny for her, I wanted to have sex with my mother-in-law. Only, hoping she would, I couldn't tell if my wife's mother wanted to have sex with me.

With my wife leaving me for her boss and having sex with him, I was home alone with her mother while horny and sexually frustrated. Only, how dare I ask her for sex? She was my mother-in-law. As was doing already, she was doing plenty enough to help me by cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, and running errands without her giving me sex, too.

'With me feeling horny and sexually frustrated every day, do I dare put the make on my mother-in-law? Do I dare try and sexually seduce her? Do I dare have sex with my wife's mother,' I thought while imagining having forbidden sex with her.

'Why not? Having already exposed myself to her, maybe I could masturbate myself in front of her. With her already exposing herself to me, I still couldn't tell if her exhibitionism was deliberate or unintentional.'

Continuing to stare at her naked body while drying her, not wanting to force her to have sex with me, I was waiting for her to make the next sexual move. Yet, by asking me to wash her back and showing me her naked breasts, clearly, she had already made the next sexual. Moreover, by standing up in the bathtub naked and allowing me to dry her naked body everywhere that a son-in-law should never dry his mother-in-law, she made another sexual move. Only, afraid to ask her for sex for fear that she'd reject me, I continued sexually lusting over her.

'Suffice to write, I'd love to make love to her. I'd love to fuck her,' I thought while staring at her beautiful, naked body. 'While wondering if she sucked cock and would suck my cock, I'd love to stick my erect prick in her mouth and have her blow me. I'd love to cum in Mary's mouth and ejaculate a second load of cum all over her pretty face and across her big, naked breasts. I'd love to give my mother-in-law a cum bath.'

# # #

Something that was as twisted as it was sexually exciting, my sexual fantasy come true, I wondered if my wife's mother would have sex with me. Other than getting her drunk, not knowing how to sexually seduce my wife's mother, I waited for the right opportunity while playing it by ear. In the meantime, sexually frustrated, I masturbated while imagining Mary naked and her having sex with me.

The perfect time to put the moves on her was when we were sitting on the couch together while watching a movie in the darkened living room. I put on a movie, The Secretary, with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal, that never failed to make my wife, Carol, horny. As if I was a teenager on my first date, I nervously put my arm around Mary's shoulders. Instead of slapping my hand away and moving away from me, I was surprised when she leaned into me and rested her hand on my chest. Seemingly, more comfortable for her, her hand slid down to my stomach.