Living with Omega Theta Pi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of this body language did not go unnoticed by the other girls, nor by Miss Wormer, who was wondering if perhaps something quite untoward was going on. She had even met Albert the previous evening as he was making his way down the hall, back to his room, just in time for the curfew, a rather guilty look on his face. At the time she attributed it to some apparent wet soda stains on his shirt, for which she immediately gave him a couple of demerits. But, that guilty look was still there during the next day's dinner. Miss Wormer wondered if perhaps she should again keep a close watch on this young man.

Albert kept to his room that evening, sensing correctly that there was potential trouble in the air with Miss Wormer, and not wanting to bump into the four girls. Well, that's not really true. He actually did want to do that, and even more than simply bumping into them. Just thinking about that made his cock swell within his slacks, and he knew full well that he would jerk off to that memory eventually, albeit not tonight. He felt it was best to keep a low profile for at least a few days, with Miss Wormer's antenna up so high.

Miss Wormer had stopped by twice that evening, just to say hello, so she said, but obviously to check up on him. He was relieved to find that the girls had not come back, and come 11PM he breathed a sigh of relief, although also wishing that one of them had.

But, later that night, he awoke to find someone gently pushing on his shoulder.

"Albert, Albert, are you asleep?" she softly whispered.

"What?" He groggily responded, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. What time was it, he wondered, and who the heck was this?

"Oh, thank goodness you're still awake. I didn't want to disturb your sleep."

It was Shelley. He didn't point out the obvious that she was indeed disturbing his sleep. "Shelley, what are you doing here?" he suddenly wondered. She was not only in his room but after hours. This was a most serious house violation indeed!

Shelley sat down on the edge of the bed, forcing him to move over a bit to make room. "I just had to talk to you. I couldn't sleep."

"Shelley, we could get into real, real serious trouble," he whispered, as loudly and assertively as he dared.

"Oh, Miss Wormer doesn't come around after 11...or at least not too often she doesn't." She knew she was taking a chance, perhaps a big chance, but it was one that she felt she just had to take. "Penny's asleep. She won't wake up, and even if she does I stuffed some pillows under the blanket to make it look like I'm still there. Miss Wormer doesn't ever actually go into the room or wake anybody, she just takes a quick look."

"Yeah, well, what about my room!"

That was a good point. Shelley glanced at the door. She hadn't locked it behind her, as that would itself be a serous violation. What if Miss Wormer suddenly opened the door? "Here, let me get under the covers with you, on the other side." She crawled over him on the bed. "If she comes around I'll just duck underneath. She won't be able to tell. You're bigger than me and so she won't even notice me."

Albert didn't say anything. He wasn't so sure this was an especially good idea, and he was very doubtful that Shelley was right about being sufficiently well hidden, but how could a healthy young man deny a girl sharing his bed?

She did smell so sweet as she got under the covers. A girl's perfume is really so, so nice. Plus, he had to admire her pajamas. They were pink cotton with sleeping kittens, puppies, bunnies, and teddy bears sprinkled all over them. Perhaps they weren't Victoria Secret erotic lingerie, but they had their own adorable charm. He could feel his dick instantly swelling within his own pajama bottoms and he slipped his lower body a bit away from her to make sure that she had all the room she needed, which wasn't that easy in one of the relatively small twin beds.

"Goodness," she whispered as she got situated beneath the covers, "it's kind of cozy in here, don't you think, Albert?"

"Yeah, sure, I guess so," he replied, feeling very confused as to what was going on. He asked, "What, um, did you want to talk about?",glad that he had used mouth wash that evening, as their faces were rather close together, even having to share the one pillow. He had never felt this intimate with a girl before. Well, that evening with the four girls was pretty darned intimate, to be sure, but that was more playful. This seemed more serious, more personal.

"Um, well, you see," she said, her pretty brown eyes looking so shy and uncertain, her long lashes fluttering with nervousness. "Well, it's just that, um, I wanted you to know that I'm not really mad anymore."

"Oh! Okay, that's good to hear, that's good."

"You know, about you enjoying seeing me get a spanking." She averted her eyes away from his when she mentioned the spanking, "and the towel falling off...you know." She left out the fact that he saw her little woman's helper. That was just too much to even acknowledge.

"Oh yeah, yeah, sure," he replied. He was very glad to hear that she was no longer upset, but was now worried that she might detect his growing erection at her reminding him about the spanking and towel, plus being in bed with him, which would likely just reopen the wound that apparently had healed.

They were quiet for awhile. Albert wondered what more there was to say. He eventually said, "Well, um, maybe you should be getting back...Before Miss Wormer comes around."

"I heard the television downstairs. I think she's watching a movie."

"Oh."

There was again an awkward silence. Albert had the crazy thought that perhaps she was in his room, in his bed, for another reason, other than just to reassure him. He glanced down at the front of her pajama top, noticing how it fell across one of her round, curved breasts. His dick swelled further. He wondered if he could touch it. Maybe she even wanted him to? But, of course, if she didn't then that would be like assault or something. Imagine her screaming, running from his bedroom in fright, telling Miss Wormer that he had assaulted her. He tore his eyes away from her breast, realizing that he had been looking at it too long. His face flushed when he returned his gaze to her eyes, which were looking right at his.

"Albert?" Shelley quietly asked.

"Yes?"

"You know it wasn't really fair that I got left out, you know, um...yesterday."

"Left out?"

She again averted her eyes. "You know what I mean."

Albert really didn't. He had to think about it for awhile, and then he got it, or at least he thought he might have. "Oh...yeah."

Shelley spoke in her most quietest voice, "I thought maybe we could try it again?"

Albert's cock was now straining within his pajamas. He still wasn't 100% sure what she was referring to, or at least he definitely didn't want to get it wrong, but if he was right his cock was apparently dying to get at it. "Well, um, sure, I guess."

Shelley smiled bashfully and playfully wacked him on the chest. "Well, goodness gracious, don't get all excited about it now."

"Oh, yeah, no, I mean, I think it would be great!" All she had to do was to see his cock and she would see how excited he was.

Shelley took a deep breath, the front of her PJ top rising up, which did not go unnoticed by Albert. "I was thinking that, well, like, maybe I could do what Tammie did...you know." She had been appalled by her friends, but as soon as Albert left the room she had second thoughts. It was all that Tammie, Penny, and Kari Ann could talk about for the rest of the evening, and she hadn't even put her lips on it.

When she went to bed that night she had thought a great deal about it, and even had a dream about it, which was a little embarrassing. She dreamed that she was on a date with Albert, and he asked her to do it for him, to put it in her mouth. She was rather shocked by the idea but she was also intrigued, and it wasn't like it would be like they were having real sex.

He undid his pants for her, reached in, and pulled it out. She was disappointed to see that it was really, really small, but then realized that he didn't yet have an erection. All guys are small when they're limp, she figured. She put it in her mouth and began to lick at it, like Tammie said she did, and then it began to grow, and grow, and grow, and grow. In her dream Shelley didn't want to let it out of her mouth, not wanting to make Albert upset, but it just kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger, until it was just so hard to keep it inside. Its continued growth eventually forced the ridiculously thick knob right out of her mouth, like a balloon forcing its way out of a pipe. "Oh my goodness," she exclaimed as she saw its size, perhaps as big as her fist. It was now much too big to get back into her mouth and it was still getting bigger and bigger, and then it suddenly jerked and a large glob of cum blasted from the slit, just inches from her eyes, and she awoke just as it was about to smack her right in the face.

"Oh my goodness," she had quietly exclaimed in her bed, her heart racing. She rolled over, wondering if she had wakened Penny. She hadn't, but she then could feel how warm, even hot, she felt between her thighs, and how wet. It wasn't that easy falling back asleep. She so wished Miss Wormer had not confiscated her little helper. All through the next day Albert's penis was pretty much all that she could think about.

Albert was now finally confident about what Shelley was saying. Perhaps he should have been sooner but one doesn't want to make a mistake at a time like this. He reached out and placed a hand on her waist, squeezing it reassuringly. "I would really love that, Shelley," he affirmed, and this time making sure that it was with more obvious enthusiasm.

Shelley sighed again, this time feeling more relaxed. She returned her soft brown eyes to his. "It's not like we'd be actually having sex, or anything. We can't do that, you know."

"Oh, no, no, definitely not."

She smiled. "Goody." She had such cute dimples when she smiled. She reached out and caressed his cheek. "You won't tell anyone, will you?"

"Nobody. Absolutely not. Not a single person." She looked so cute, so adorable.

She continued to caress his cheek, wondering what to say or do next. "I'm kinda a little nervous about it," she admitted.

"That's okay. We're not in any hurry."

"You're so sweet." She smiled, her dimples again appearing.

But, she still didn't do anything. Albert wondered if perhaps he should do something. Maybe he should pull back the blankets? Let her see his erection? Or, perhaps like he just said, let her take her time? He gently caressed her waist with his hand, being careful not to appear too aggressive or sexual. Just being affectionate, reassuring.

"And," she added, "there's something else."

"What's that?"

"It's kinda hard to say, Albert," she said, her eyes again averted.

"It's okay, Shelley. You can tell me. I won't tell anyone. I promise."

Shelley again took a deep breath, much to Albert's pleasure. He wondered if perhaps he could get her to take off the pajama top.

"I was thinking that, well, maybe, you know...You could do it too, you know..." She added very quietly, "for me." Her face became beet red with that request.

Now Albert was confused again. Are girls always this obtuse? Why can't she just say clearly and explicitly what she wants to say? Assuming he understood her correctly so far, that she wanted to put her mouth on his cock, like Tammie had done, he would agree to virtually anything she might say or want him to do. She didn't have to be so scared or vague about it. "Um, you want me to do it too?"

Shelley quickly recanted her suggestion, or more like her request. "That's okay, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. You don't have to." Her face flushed again with embarrassment over making such a suggestion. It was a pretty dirty thought.

"No, no," Albert quickly corrected her. He could see that she was now all flustered and embarrassed, and there was really no need for that. "I was just confused. I didn't understand."

Shelley slid up against him, to bury her face in his chest, but then instantly noticed his erection pressing out the front of his pajamas, against her abdomen. "Albert!" she exclaimed with surprise, and much louder than was safe, "You're already all stiff and hard. My gosh!"

He tried to pull away, to separate their bodies, but he was already on the edge of the small twin bed. "I'm sorry, really Shelley. It's just that..."

"Shhhhhh," she reassured him, resting a finger on his lips. "That's okay. I think it's wonderful that you're all excited about it." She reached down with her left hand and grasped hold of it through his PJs. "Oooooh, it's all so big and hard," she said, as she squeezed and fondled it through his pajamas, particularly the knob.

Albert wanted to ask her to stop, as he might not be able to control himself for very long, and the bigger fun was still ahead. But, he didn't want to give her the impression that he didn't want her to touch him and, of course, he very much didn't want her to stop because he was most certainly enjoying it very, very much. He could admit to her that he was worried he might cum too quickly, but he didn't really want her to know that. He tried distracting her, "What was it that you wanted me to do?"

Shelley felt more emboldened. Perhaps holding the guy's boner in your hand gives you more courage, more confidence. Still, she again averted her eyes and said, as she fondled and caressed his knob with her fingers, "I was thinking, well, if I put my mouth on your thing you could put your mouth on mine."

Whoa! That's what she was thinking? Well, of course, that was precisely what she had said, but he just couldn't believe it. She wanted him to do that? "Really?"

She withdrew her hand from his cock, feeling again like it was a big bad mistake to have suggested it. "It's kind of a disgusting idea, isn't it. I thought it was."

Albert though pressed his body, and his cock, against hers, gave her a kiss on the cheek, and said, "I think it's a really, really great idea, Shelley," with very evident enthusiasm.

Shelley blushed deeply. She was so, so happy, and so, so embarrassed, now that it was clear what they were most definitely about to do. "Now, you know," she softly confessed, "I've never done it before, you know...kissed a guy down there."

Albert smiled. "Neither have I."

"What?" It was her turn to be briefly confused.

"I mean," he clarified, "kissed a girl, down there." It was then Albert's turn for his face to turn red. He had provided that information rather impulsively, and now regretted the admission that he was so inexperienced.

Shelley giggled at the confusion. She was surprised to hear that he was comparably inexperienced, as he didn't even wear a purity ring. She didn't give it much thought though as she was now quite excited. She suddenly sat up in the bed, onto her knees, letting the covers fall way, her breasts notably wiggling beneath her pajama top. "Okay, how should we do it?!"

He considered pointing out that he had just said he had never done it before. It wasn't like he was confident about how best to do it. But, Shelley didn't wait for an answer anyway.

"I guess we should get our pajama bottoms off. Kind of hard to do it with them on," she giggled. She just couldn't believe what they were about to do. She hesitated though in pulling down her PJs.

She wasn't sure why she was so shy. He had already seen her there, twice in fact. And, she had already seen his, and even touched it. But, this time it would be more intimate, particularly as she was going to kiss his while he kissed hers. She trembled with excitement. "Let's pull them down both at the same time," she suggested.

"Uh, yeah, sure," Albert agreed, getting out from under the bed covers as well.

"Here," she suggested, getting onto her feet, "stand up. That way we can pull them all the way down."

"Yeah, okay," Albert agreed, feeling somewhat like he was being carried along here, not really having much control over it. As he got to his feet on the bed he glanced over at the closed, but unlocked, door. It would be so, so bad if Miss Wormer suddenly opened that door now.

"Oh Albert," Shelley giggled, "It looks so cute to have your PJs sticking out like that!"

"What?" He looked down. Loose pajama bottoms do not do a particularly good job in hiding erections, and he had to admit that his stiffie was quite the sight. He covered himself with his hands and again apologized. "Sorry," he softly mumbled.

"No fair hiding it," Shelley admonished.

That was certainly true. He pulled his hands away, causing himself, and Shelley, to blush.

She was blushing not out of embarrassment but because it just looked so, so big, and so, so dirty and naughty. "Alright," she breathlessly suggested, "on the count of three we both pull them down. Okay?"

"Yeah, the count of three." He was actually quite anxious to pull his down, feeling he looked so silly with his PJ bottoms sticking out.

"One...two..." Shelley hesitated. This would probably be the point of no return. With a deep breath she finally said, "Three," and yanked her PJ bottoms down, her eyes fixed on his, his eyes fixed on hers.

Shelley got to see the most during the process of pulling the PJs down and stepping out of them, as Albert's stiff cock was sticking out so far. Plus it even bobbed into view, having first gotten caught on the elastic waistband, getting pulled way down, and then quickly swinging back up once it was freed. "Oh my goodness," she giggled as she watched it bob and weave.

They both stood there for a second, studying each other's personal, private parts, while pulling their own PJ tops out of the way. Albert had seen hers before, once when she was spanked and again briefly when she was coming out of the shower. But, he wouldn't think that he could ever grow tired of it. It was perhaps not much to see: a delicate little cleft splitting a very small little pouch between her thighs, covered by very dainty, sparse curls. He was again reminded of how something so plain, so simple, could be so enticing, so enchanting. "Wow," he said, 'You really are beautiful, Shelley," he whispered.

"Shut up," Shelley said, but she very much appreciated the compliment. She was feeling rather self-conscious, being reminded of the fact that he was so closely ogling her naked feminine spot. She had herself been concentrating on the sight of Albert's big, thick, stiff manly tool.

She asked Albert, "Are all guys really this big?"

He knew full well that most were even bigger, but he just shrugged, appreciating the compliment.

"Okay, well," Shelley finally suggested, "we should get started. Why don't we, um, well, we could both lie down, you know." Her face became redder and redder as she tried to complete the instruction. "I could lie down, with my head, my um, face, at the end of the bed, facing that way. Well, not facing that way, but down there, my feet facing the top of the bed, and you could be just like opposite, facing each other." She sure hoped that was real clear because she didn't want to explain it again.

"That sounds good," Albert agreed, now feeling pretty good that she was taking charge, which did make some sense as this was all her idea.

They both got into position, on their sides, facing each other, but quickly found it to be rather awkward. One arm and hand was either being crushed beneath them or sticking out awkwardly (and Shelley was even left-handed), and it wasn't really clear what to do with the leg that was on top. Each felt that they should get it out of the way of the other person, but positioning it was again awkward.

Albert finally asserted a suggestion. "Here, why not instead, maybe, if it's alright with you, I mean, well, I could lie on my back and then you lie on top of me."

1...456789