Locker Room Dare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky tossed the blouse onto the bed and then reached to the clasps of the bra, undoing them easily, before sliding it down off her mother's large, soft looking breasts. Her breasts were larger than Becky's, by quite a bit, each large mound hanging down on her chest like a giant drip of water. Her areolas were dark and round, covering a good quarter of the front of each breast, each one ringing a very rigid and inviting looking nipple. "Now, you can stand here and tease him, all you want." She said softly, before she stepped back, leaving her mother naked except for her stockings and shoes. "Or, you can help me teach him how to please a woman." I was torn where to look, as Becky began stripping behind her, tossing her clothes past her mother, so she knew what was happening behind her back. Her mom stood, staring at me in the mirror, a little grin on her face, as she let one hand stroke her pussy lips and the other, tease one of her rock-hard nipples. By the time Becky was naked, my pants were bulging out in the front as my dick desperately tried to free itself. "You want to help me undress him?"

Mrs. Williams smiled more broadly and turned to face me, giving me a look at all her bare parts. She stepped to the bed and crawled onto it. She leaned over me and began to work on trying to pull up my t-shirt, working it up between my back and the bed until she could pull it off. By then, Becky had my pants and briefs off, leaving me laying with nothing on, but my socks.

"Does he know how to pleasure a woman with his tongue?" She asked her daughter quietly, while looking down lustfully at me.

"He knows the basics. But I'm sure a bit of practice, on someone besides me, might be a good addition to his training."

She smiled down at me and moved to swing her leg over my body, her glistening pussy lips hovering over my face. "Why don't you show me what you know?" She said huskily, as she spread her knees apart, to lower her pussy toward my face.

I hadn't ever done it this way before. I'd licked Becky once, but she was laying on her back, that time. Mrs. Williams could see my trepidation and reached for my hands. It took a few moments, but she showed me how to wrap my arms around her thighs and use my fingers to spread her copious inner labia apart, to expose her bright pink insides. I licked up her spread slit tentatively, tasting her tangy juices. I stroked softly at first, like Becky had taught me, teasing my tongue between her lips slowly, each stroke only a little deeper, until I was stroking from the opening of vaginal depths, all the way up, to her now protruding clit.

"Oh fuck." She whispered, the first time my tongue stroked across the hard little nub. She smiled down at me encouragingly. I stroked my tongue a little faster, stroking the full length of her slit. "Spend a little more time on my clit. Stroke it and flick it with your tongue. Maybe three or four times as long on my clit, as the rest of my slit." She whispered.

I tried doing what she wanted, stroking my tongue up to her clit and then teasing the tip across it. I was momentarily distracted, as I felt Becky's hot, wet pussy, engulf my engorged dick. She leaned herself toward her mother's back and her arms circled around her body, lifting and cupping her big soft tits. I flicked and teased Mrs. William's clit, while Becky teased her mom's nipples, twisting and pulling them tantalizingly, while she slowly lifted and lowered herself on my dick.

"Do you want to feel it in you?" Becky asked, softly.

"Oh God yes. But he's your boyfriend. You really want me doing that?"

"Well, he hasn't exactly agreed to be my boyfriend yet, so if you wanted to, I couldn't object. But it'd have to come with a price."

"Why doesn't that surprise me?" Her mother whispered breathlessly.

"You have to never complain if I'm having sex with him. It'll be our secret, but we're gonna be having it a lot and I don't want daddy finding out."

"What if I have a price too?"

"Let me guess? You want to fuck him too?"

"Maybe. Depends on how good he really is."

"You want to know how good he is? Just lay down and let him show you."

I felt Becky pull off of me, and then her mom rolled off my face. In a few moments, Mrs. Williams was laying on the bed, her legs spread, her sopping wet pussy spread and ready as well. "You sure about this?" I asked Becky.

"Now, that you're part of the cheer squad, I think I'm going to have to share you with more than a few of them, so if sharing you with Mom once in a while, gets us unlimited sex when daddy's not home, well that isn't too much of a problem, is it?" I thought about it for a second and was about to answer, when she added. "Besides, as my boyfriend, you have every right to have sex with me any time you want. You do want to be my boyfriend, don't you?"

"I thought you had a boyfriend."

"Had is the operative word. We're not together anymore. He got mad when he found out that I was having sex with you. Said it was him or you. I chose you."

I looked at her stunned. "It's alright. He was just dating me for the sex anyway."

"And I'm not?"

"I dunno yet. I'm willing to see what happens."

"Well, um, sure. I wouldn't mind being your boyfriend."

"Good. Now, let's give mom a really good climax, so we can fuck any time we want."

I wasn't sure this was really a normal relationship. None of the guys that I knew, ever said they'd fucked their girlfriend's mother, but then, most of my friends didn't have a girlfriend that included sex anyway. I shrugged and crawled between Mrs. William's legs. I grasped my fat dick and rubbed my engorged head up and down her wet lips. I settled my head into her opening and then gently pressed myself toward her, remembering what Becky had said, about taking it slow, until she expanded, to fit around my fat shaft. I pressed steadily, feeling the pressure change slowly, until I suddenly slipped inside.

"Ohmygod!" Mrs. Williams groaned deeply, as my dick slid a few inches into her. I watched Becky lean down and start to suck and tease her mom's big, hard nipples, as I rocked my hips a little, sliding my dick in and out a couple short inches. "Ohhhhhhhh God damn!" She moaned loudly, as I stroked deeper into her. I worked my dick in and out, feeling her vagina clenching around me snugly. I could feel her pussy caressing my shaft and the super sensitive spot under my head, making my dick tingle and grow even fatter inside her. "OH SHIT! GONNA COME!" She cried loudly, as I plunged faster into her sopping wet pussy. "Oh shit. Oh shit, oh shit!" She gasped over and over as her pussy began to clench and spasm around me. I could feel her body trying to hold me in her with each stroke, her body wanting my seed to fill her. Only a few dozen strokes later, her pussy still clenching and spasming around me, her body got its wish.

With a loud grunt, my body jerked, jamming my cock deep inside her, as the first surge of cum lanced into her.

"FUCK!" she cried loudly at the ceiling, her entire body starting to tremble and shake, not just her arms and legs any longer. She lay there, trembling, as my cock surged shots of cum deep into her. Becky let go of the tit in her mouth and moved to swing a leg over her mother's head. She pushed her pussy down at her mother's face as she leaned hers toward me, her arms wrapping around my neck. She pulled our faces together, pressing our lips gently together.

It was a long kiss. A minute's long, wet, erotic, tender kiss. Our lips sucking each other, and our tongues teasing each other. I'd only started to soften, when she began kissing me, and it had the effect of keeping my dick hard inside her mother. The kiss grew wetter and more sensuous, as her mother teased and licked her pussy, my hips again moving slightly, working my fat, still hard, dick in and out a short bit.

I'd never had sex with two women at once, and my mind was almost on overload, with the combination of sensations, so much so that I could feel a second orgasm building, only minutes after the first. "Oh damn, I think I'm going to come again!" I groaned softly to Becky.

She raised her eyebrows and then grinned. "Might as well give it all to her." She whispered. I wasn't sure why, but at that moment, I didn't care. I started working my dick in and out a little faster, Becky still trying to kiss me, as I pushed in and out of her mother. I felt and heard Becky moan in my mouth as her mother's attentions were pushing her toward her own climax. I felt her start to shudder, her kiss seeming to freeze, as her body shook. I knew she was coming, as I held her boobs in my hands, her hard nipples pressed into my palms. I imagined I was fucking her, driving my dick in and out of her, and then my mind was in a completely different place. It wasn't her mom, or her I was fucking, it was Coach Song! Moments before my body jerked and filled Mrs. Williams again, my mind was picturing Coach Song's nude body laying under me, taking my full load, deep in her pussy.

I panted, as my body jerked and spasmed, pumping an additional load into Mrs. Williams. I was a little confused with myself. Here I had two, incredibly good looking women, one my age and the other, older, but no less sexy, having sex with me, and I was thinking about Coach Song? I had no idea why, but I sure as hell wasn't going to tell Becky! As far as she was concerned, my mind was completely focused on her kisses and her mother's pussy.

Becky pulled off her mother's face and lay down on the bed, drawing me out of her mother and onto the bed, between the two of them. It was a snug fit, but didn't think either of them minded, as the three of us lay like sardines in a can, pressed against each other. I knew from what she had said before, that she liked to cuddle and kiss and touch after sex, so I let my free hand wander around Becky's body, stroking it wherever I could reach, while she and I continued to softly kiss in short little kisses. I felt her mom laying behind me, spooned against me, her hand between Becky and me, gently playing with my cum covered dick, almost as if she wanted to get it hard again.

We were abruptly interrupted by the sound of Becky's dad coming in the house downstairs. I'd never seen a woman move so quickly. She rolled over the two of us, off the bed and dashed to the bedroom door. She went out the door naked, closing it quickly, but silently, behind her before presumably racing off to her own bedroom.

"Come on. We gotta get dressed." Becky whispered, climbing off the bed and almost running toward the dresser. She pulled out a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and pulled them on while I pulled my briefs and pants on. Becky was just kicking the pile of clothes under the bed when we heard his footsteps on the stairs. She grabbed her book and pushed me onto the bed, flopping down next to me. She opened the book, just as her dad opened the door. "Oh, hey dad! What's up?" She asked, twisting to look back at the door.

"I was going to ask the same thing."

"Just studying for tomorrow's test."

"Uh huh. And your friend here doesn't have a shirt on why?"

"Oh. It was getting warm in here and I thought he'd be more comfortable that way."

"I see. Have you seen your mother?"

"She looked in on us a few minutes ago. Said something about going to take a shower." She said, with a shrug.

"Oh. Alright.'

"Well, we gotta keep studying or I'm not gonna pass this test, okay dad?"

"Sure honey," he said before focusing on me. "I appreciate you tutoring my little girl. Just don't get any ideas about doing anything more than studying, right?"

"I wouldn't..." I started to protest.

"OH DADDY! Why would you accuse him of such a thing. He's just helping me with chemistry, not biology!" she said with a huff, rolling over to look at the book again, clearly dismissing him.

"Alright. I'm sorry. I just get protective of you sweetie."

She looked back at him and smiled. "I know daddy. It's alright. But we do need to get back to this." He nodded and closed the door. "Damn, that was close!" She whispered with a giggle.

"Too close." I agreed.

"Maybe, maybe not. A little risk makes the juices flow, doesn't it?"

"Not if that risk gets my pecker shot off. That is what you said he'd do if he caught us having sex, right?"

"Well, I don't think he'd actually shoot it off...but it wouldn't be good."

"So, imagine what would have happened if he found me with both you and your mother, naked, in here?"

"Boy, that'd be interesting, wouldn't it?"

"I'm not sure I'd call it interesting."

---o---

The next afternoon saw me headed into the coach's office at 3:30, expecting to have to change in her office again. Fortunately for me, she informed me, that now that I had been properly introduced to the girls, she didn't see any reason why I shouldn't change in the locker room with the girls, since she had polled them and gotten only one negative response. She took me into the locker room and showed me a locker next to the rest of the cheer teams lockers, this one with my name on it in tape. I was now officially part of the team. I stripped down, by myself for a change, and pulled on my shorts and a t-shirt, and then headed out to start laying out the mats. I was mostly done, when I heard him.

"HEY! DICKHEAD!" I heard a guy call across the gym. I turned around and saw Jack, Becky's former boyfriend. He was walking across the gym toward me, and not with a happy look on his face. "Hey Dickhead!" he said again. "What the fuck do you mean, fucking my girl?"

"Huh?"

"You heard me! What the fuck do you think you're doing, fucking my girl!" He said, getting inches from my face.

"What Becky and I do is none of your damn business." I snapped back, trying to look a lot more confident than I felt.

"Yeah. Well, she broke up with me, because of you!"

"Actually, she broke up with you, because you're an asshole." I said, with a scowl. "If you knew how to treat a girl, she wouldn't have had a reason to."

"THAT'S IT, YOU LITTLE FUCK!" He roared angrily, reaching out for my shirt. I backed away as quickly as I could, just barely slipping out of reach of his grasp. Not that it was going to stop him. He stepped toward me as I backpedaled, trying my best to stay out of his reach. I'd been in this position before, but for different reasons, with a different tormenter. I knew that if he got hold of me, I'd be beat to a pulp. He had the look of pure hatred on his face. I backpedaled and he advanced, step by step, my shirt just inches out of his grasp. I saw him shift his weight and lunge at me. I tried to dodge to the right, but his fingers closed on the neck of the t-shirt I had on, as my heel caught on the edge of one of the mats. I started to fall and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it. Once I was on the ground I was going to be pounded into dirt. I was falling onto one of the mats, which would break my fall, but postpone the pain, for only a very short time.

As I fell, I tried to twist myself, knowing the only real hope I had, was to twist out of his grip and run like hell. Not exactly brave, but he was a football player and easily twice my weight. Twisting didn't exactly happen the way my brain envisioned it, partly because of how tightly he was gripping my shirt. I felt the collar of my shirt start to rip, and got a momentary feeling of hope. I used both feet to try and twist myself, jamming one foot as hard as I could into the matt to push away from him, and using the other to shove off the hard gym floor to twist away. I felt the shirt rip and then his hand slip off, the now ripped material. I didn't know how, but I was free, mostly. I could hear him scream, not in anger, but in pain, as I pushed foot into the mat with all my strength. I felt the cushion of the mat give a little, as my body slid out from under his bulk. I twisted my head back in natural reaction to the piercing sound of his scream. I could see his face, screwed up in pain as he began to double over, no longer holding onto me, but his hands reaching down to his own body, cupping his crotch.

He landed on my legs, trapping them between him and the mat, but only for a few moments. I managed to jerk one foot free and used it to lash out at him in an attempt to get my other foot free, before he could recover from whatever had gotten him to release my shirt. I shoved my foot out hard at him as I tried to roll back to my stomach, doing my best impression of a pushup to try and get myself off the mat and into a running position. I heard him cry out again, this time ignoring it, until I could put some distance between us. I felt my other foot come free and took three running steps away from him, before even thinking about looking back. I looked over my shoulder and then slowed my steps, coming to a stop, as I looked back at him.

He was laying on the mat, curled into a fetal position, blood flowing down his face from his nose, where I had apparently kicked him. I stopped and looked at him laying there, mystified why he wasn't chasing me.

"What the hell is going on out here?" I heard coach shout across the gym. "Billy West! What is going on out here?"

"Sorry coach. Jack just showed up and was going to pound me." I said defensively, as I stood panting, looking at him still curled up on the ground.

"Jack Jackson! What are you doing here? You know this gym is off limits during practice."

"Oh God coach Song. He kicked me in the balls," He groaned deeply, as he continued to lay on the mat, blood still flowing from his nose.

"Billy, go get a towel and then head down and get the nurse."

"Yes coach." I answered, taking off at a run for the little towel rack that sat by the gym door. I grabbed a couple of the small towels that the girls used to wipe off with, and ran them back to coach. She took the towels from me and I ran to the door and then jogged down the halls to the main office, the nurse's office only two doors down from it. I felt a little awkward, running down the hallway in the skimpy little shorts coach had me wearing, not to mention the ripped t-shirt. Everyone I ran past stopped and stared as I jogged by. I was glad when I could duck into the nurse's office. Fortunately, I found her sitting at her desk working on some kind of paper work instead of being out about the school someplace. "Miss Allen," I panted, "coach needs you in the practice gym!"

She looked at me in surprise, sitting at her desk, staring at me like I had three heads. She finally shook her head and then got up. Nurse Allen was only a little older than Coach Song, with skin the color of well creamed coffee. Darker than white, but not nearly as dark as what most people call African American. She had modestly large boobs on her otherwise slender frame, and her light-colored blouse contrasted her darker skin tantalizingly, and made her chest seem more prominent. From experience, I could tell you, that all the guys thought she was rocking hot and never complained about being sent to the nurse. I headed back to the practice gym at a light lope, Miss Allen running next to me, the small emergency kit she'd grabbed on the way out, in her hand. I couldn't help but notice her tits bouncing up and down with each stride, the bra she had on clearly not designed for the kind of running she was doing now. It only took two hallways, before one of her boobs had bounced clean out of the lace bra, her now free boob bouncing even more wildly inside the thin blouse.

I almost ran into the door of the gym, I was so busy watching her bouncing boobs. She paused to let me open the door and then ran at that same lope across the gym, to where coach was still kneeling next to Jack, several of the girls now gathered around as well.

"What's up?" Miss Allen asked as she came to a stop, breathing a little heavily as she stood bent over next to them.