Locker Room Dare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jessica. Mister Jackson came in to put the hurt on Billy for apparently having sexual relations with his girlfriend. In the ensuing altercation, he caught a foot in the face and a foot in the testicles."

"Alright." She said, kneeling down next to Jack, one of the girls moving aside to give her room. She started with his face, checking it and replacing the towel over his still actively, bleeding nose. "Looks like his nose is broken. He's going to have to make a visit to the ER." She said, before moving to gently try to roll him onto his back. She had to work to get him to roll and lay flat, his hands still cupping his crotch. She worked to undo his belt and pants, Jack moaning in pain, the entire time. She pulled his pants and briefs down, exposing his genitals to the girls that were gathered around, not that he cared at that moment. She coaxed his hands away from his hardware and gently inspected him, his testicles clearly starting to swell and turn purplish. "I think we better get him to the doctor. Why don't you take Mister West down to the office with you and have Sheila call his parents."

Coach nodded her assent and got up. "Come with me Mister West." I silently followed her across the gym. "You have a penchant for getting into trouble, don't you Billy?"

"It would seem that way coach," I agreed reluctantly, "I was just trying to get away from him before he pounded me."

"Fortunately for you, you were doing what you were supposed to, and Mister Jackon wasn't supposed to be in here at all. Also fortunately, I could see you out the office window, so we can at least make the assertion that you weren't the aggressor here. Principal Jennings has a zero tolerance for fighting, so I don't know what she's going to do."

"Damn," I mumbled, as I walked down the hallway with her, feeling even more exposed, now that I was walking and the girls had a much longer time to look at me.

"So, tell me, was he correct? Have you been having sex with his girlfriend." She asked, as we walked down the last hallway toward the main office.

"Not exactly. She broke up with him. She wants to be my girlfriend, but I haven't exactly said yes yet."

"And who exactly would that be?"

"Becky Williams." I answered.

Coach came to a stop and looked at me. "Becky Williams? Seriously? That is a bit of a surprise. Why would she want to...never mind. I know exactly why, especially if you have indeed, been having sexual relations with her." I didn't answer, and she quickly concluded that my non-answer was, indeed, an affirmative answer. She turned back and started back down the hallway again. I followed her to the office and into it. She walked past the receptionist and pointed to a chair. "Sit!" She turned to the receptionist. "Sheila, would you pull the emergency contact info on Jack Jackson. He had an accident and is going to need medical attention. If you could contact his parents, I'd appreciate it." She looked back at me with a frown and then headed to the principal's open door. "Delila, we have a problem." I heard her say, as she pushed the door closed behind her.

I sat in the chair, feeling more than a little conspicuous in the tiny floppy shorts. I looked at the receptionist, Sheila, whose face was slowly reddening, as she tried to look at the computer screen, but kept looking at me. She wasn't bad looking, for an older woman. If I had to guess I'd say she was in her mid-forties or so. As I sat, I suddenly noticed something else. She had a fairly good-sized chest inside the brightly colored dress she had on; but, more to the point, I could see her nipples clearly hardening inside that dress, poking the material out, conspicuously. I looked down at myself and realized that the left leg had ridden up when I sat down, and about half of my flaccid cock was exposed. I blushed at the realization and pulled the leg down, to cover myself.

"Mister West," Coach said, interrupting my embarrassment. "The principal would like to talk to you. Come back down to the practice gym when you're done here."

"Yes coach." I answered, as I stood up. I walked to the principal's door and knocked.

"Come in Mister West." I heard her call. I stepped into her office a couple feet. "Close the door." I did, Principal Jennings wasn't as old as one would think. She tried to dress older than she was, but I had accidently learned, a year before, that she was actually only forty-two. She was also pretty well built. I knew that, because someone had decided to douse the football coach with ice water, after a win last season, and Principal Jennings was standing next to him and got as saturated as he did. The thin blouse she had on almost instantly became see through, and the wet material clung to her well-shaped body and the ample breasts encased in a very sensual lace bra. Pretty much every guy there, stood and stared until someone gave her something to cover herself with.

"Yes ma'am."

"You know I have a zero-tolerance policy on fighting, correct?"

"Yes ma'am," I responded, knowing this was going to cost me a three-day suspension.

"And what is the penalty for the first occurrence of fighting on school grounds?"

"Three day OSS." I said, looking at the floor.

"Mister West? Just exactly what is it you're wearing?"

"Um. Practice shorts? Coach gave them to me to wear, when I agreed to be her mat boy."

"Yes, I know about you being mat boy. She told me what she caught you doing, and wanted me to let her handle it, instead of suspending you. When she said you agreed to it, I had no idea you'd be dressed, um, like this."

"Yeah, neither did i." I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Sorry ma'am. I said I didn't either."

"And you agreed to this, um, arrangement, willingly?"

"Compared to getting suspended for ten days? Yeah."

"Um. Okay. I'm getting side tracked here. Your fight with Mister Jackson."

"It wasn't a fight ma'am. I was just trying to get away from him, before he beat me up."

"And why was he intent on beating you up? As you put it?"

"Because I've been having sex with Becky Williams." I said quietly.

"You've what? I don't think I heard you."

"Been having sex with Becky Williams."

"I see. And he didn't appreciate that?"

"No ma'am. He considers her to be his girl."

"And he came to make sure you left her alone?"

"Something like that." I agreed, still looking at the floor.

"Fortunately for you, Coach Song was watching through her window when he came after you. She convinced me that it wasn't a fight, but an attempted assault. As a result, I will be dealing with it as such. You are a victim, though I would struggle to call you an innocent victim at this point. You may go back to practice. And Mister West. I don't want to see you running around the halls in something like that again. What coach permits in the practice gym, and what is appropriate in the larger school building are two entirely different things. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am."

I didn't waste any time getting out of her office and back to the gym, though I was pretty sure, every girl still in school, was in the hallway to watch me jogging half naked down the halls. By the time I got back to the gym, practice had already started. One of the mats was pulled to the side, since it had a considerable amount of blood on it. I wasn't exactly sure what to do about it, until Nurse Allen came back into the gym. She had a small basket of cleaning supplies. She motioned me over to the mat and knelt on it with me. She had me don rubber gloves, and then instructed me on how to clean up the blood from the mat. While we were working, she took her high heels off, so she could squat down with me.

At first, I didn't notice, concentrating on trying to clean the dried blood off the mat, but a single glance in just the right direction and my brain made the connection. I was looking right up her skirt, her creamy coffee-colored thighs, acting as a beacon for me to look further, her dark outer lips and even darker inner labia, see, I did pay attention in health class, protruding down into view. She didn't seem to notice where my eyes kept going, but my brain did, and before long my dick was growing harder in my shorts, or more correctly, out of my shorts. By the time I was mostly hard, my engorged head was sticking several inches out of the leg of my shorts with absolutely no hope of covering it. I'd like to say that it wasn't on purpose that she was flashing me her pussy, but the little grin she had on her face, as she looked at my growing hardon, made it clear that she knew exactly what she was showing.

It seemed to take me forever, before I had all the blood cleaned off and the pad sanitized. I stuffed the rags and my gloves into the hazmat bag she held out for me, and then, to my disappointment, she stood up, taking away the view I had of her pussy. She nodded to me and walked away without saying anything. I shook my head and pulled the mat back to the store room and then headed out to help spot the girls, as they did their backflips.

Practice ended shortly after, and I set to work dragging all the pads back to storage, while the girls all headed for the showers. I was sweating heavily, rivulets of sweat rolling down my body and soaking into the waistband of my shorts, my ripped t-shirt long since tossed away. I was just pushing the last of the pads onto the stack, when I was startled by a voice behind me.

"Hi." I must have jumped almost two feet into the air, before I spun around to see Allie Mason, the petite little redhead on the cheer squad, standing behind me. She held out the small towel in her hand. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you."

"Yeah, it's, um, okay." I panted, reaching for the towel she was holding out. I used it to start wiping the sweat from my face and chest.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Um. Sure."

She looked at the floor and shifted from foot to foot. "The other day, when Coach had Malissa, do that. Did you want to do that? I mean, the girls have been talking, that the reason you're here is because you just like showing off your stuff to us." I looked at her a little startled. "What we can't figure out is why coach would let you be in here unless you had something on her, you know, like you caught her doing something she shouldn't."

I looked at the ceiling and laughed. "The girls all figured that out huh?"

"Sorta."

"Well, I'll be one hundred percent straight with you. None of this is my idea. She isn't the one that got caught. I was. She caught me, naked, in the shower room with a girl. I agreed to this rather than get suspended."

"So, that rumor is true? You were in the showers with a Becky Williams?"

I looked at her a little startled. "How did you guess that?"

It was her turn to laugh. "Jack, screaming that you were fucking his girlfriend kind of cinched it. I mean, Becky is, or was, his girlfriend."

I took a deep breath. "Yeah, I got caught naked in the girls' shower room with Becky."

"What were you doing in there?" I blushed and she giggled. "I mean, I can guess what you two were doing. I just didn't know she was into you that way."

"She wasn't. I tricked her into being there. I lost a bet and to pay off I had to get naked in the girls' shower room, in front of Becky, and, um, uh. Do stuff."

"Do stuff?"

I looked at the floor, "I had to jack off in front of her," I whispered.

She laughed again. "And you got caught by coach?"

"That's about the size of it."

"And she wanted you to do this?"

"It was that or get suspended for ten days for being in the girls' showers."

"Oh damn. I'm sorry. Here I thought you were wearing those shorts, because you wanted to flash us."

"Nope. I'm wearing them because coach wants me to flash, but I'm not so sure it's to flash you guys, or to flash her."

"Flash her?"

"Can you keep a secret?"

"Sure."

"Jenny Becker decided to come shower with me and while she and I were, um, ah, were, um, taking a shower together. Coach came in and showered right across the room from us, and she, um, she played with herself, until she came in front of us."

"Jenny? Really? She did? I mean, she's almost the shyest of us. She doesn't even date."

"I think you missed the point. Not that Jenny and I did anything, but that coach came in to watch." I said with a frown, "I better get moving. I need to get changed." I said, pushing the last of the mats a little further on the stack, giving me a reason to turn my back on her. When I turned around, I expected her to have left, or started to. Instead, she was still standing there. I stepped past her and out the door, waiting outside for her to come out. She blushed a little, realizing I was waiting for her, and she walked out. I turned off the light and closed the door, before heading to the hallway door that led to the locker room entrance. She followed behind me as I crossed the gym. I stopped at the door and shut off the gym lights, except for the couple little security lights that stayed on all the time. I noticed the lights in coach's office were still on and shot a glance into the window. I could see her and the nurse, sitting in her office, talking. I headed to the locker room, with Allie following me.

I stopped at my locker to strip off my shoes, socks and shorts. Before I pulled my shorts down, I looked back and saw Allie standing, leaning against a locker, watching me. "Did you want something else?" I asked, feeling a bit awkward.

"Nope, just watching."

"Just want to see the geek's dick again?" I said sarcastically.

"Actually, yes," she said with a grin, "I do."

I nodded. "Fine," I said, pushing my shorts down. I'd been flashed at all the girls by this time, and I wasn't nearly as bashful as I used to be, but being watched just to be watched, felt a little odd. "That what you wanted to see?"

"Maybe. Do you like being naked in front of me?"

"I dunno, why?"

"Cuz you're getting a hardon."

I looked down at myself and it was my turn to blush. I covered my dick with my hands. "Sorry," I said, as I moved toward the showers.

"Don't apologize to me. I think it looks pretty nice that way." She said, following me at a distance. She followed me all the way into the shower area, still dressed, and leaned against a wall, clearly intending to watch me. I turned on the water and wet myself down, turning my back to her, feeling more than a little self-conscious, with her watching me shower.

"So, Miss Madison, are you enjoying the show?" I heard coach say, from behind me.

"Coach Song?" Allie answered, startled. "Um, I was just talking with Billy."

"Uh huh. If you're going to watch, the least you can do is be naked too. He might like a little something to look at."

"Oh, um, no. I was just leaving." I heard her say, not wanting to turn around and show off my now, inexplicably rock-hard dick. I heard the water turn on across the shower room from me and knew that coach was showering with me again. I turned around and almost slipped and fell. Coach was definitely naked under the shower head across from me, but she wasn't alone. Nurse Allen was under the water with her, just as naked, the two pressed together, in a very sensual looking kiss. As they kissed and teased each other's bodies under the spray, I got a better look at Nurse Allen's body. Her tits were definitely larger than coach's, by several cup sizes, and almost the whole front of each light brown mound of sexiness, was covered in a dark brown areola. Her nipples were rock hard and almost as large across as my finger, and stuck out almost as far as they were fat. Her body was otherwise trim and the pussy she had flashed me at the mat, was definitely completely bare of any hair.

I couldn't help but grab my own dick and start stroking it, as I watched the two of them kissing, their fingers stroking up and down each other's bodies, teasing each other's nipples and even dipping down between each other's legs. After I don't know how long, they broke the kiss and both looked over to me. "You were right Grace. It looks so much better naked."

"I know. Doesn't it? I so wanted to just walk over there yesterday, and make him stuff it into me."

"Why not? Have you ever known a teenage boy that didn't want to stick his dick in a hot, wet pussy?"

"I couldn't. It would be so wrong." Coach whispered.

"I don't know." Nurse Allen said, as she stepped from under the water. "Why don't we share the shower with him and see what happens?"

"Jessica! We can't!" Coach said, not letting go of Miss Allen's hand.

She looked back at Coach and smiled. "Sure, we can!" She pulled harder, drawing coach out from under the spray and finally pulling her toward me. The two of them stepped under my shower head, making me a Billy sandwich, between the two incredibly sexy women. Jessica, as I now knew her name was, used the pump on the wall to gather a dollop of soap on her hand. She reached her other hand to mine and pulled it up. She rubbed the soap into my hand and then pulled it to her chest, spreading the soap across the tops of her big soft tits. In a few moments she had both my hands rubbing the freshly created slick suds around her big tits while her hands slipped down to my rock-hard dick. She stroked my shaft slowly, as I teased her nipples and areola.

"Oh yeah. Now that feels so nice." She whispered, as she pulled my dick toward her crotch. I felt my head dip between her thighs as she moved slightly closer, her hand rubbing my head up and down her wet slit. I could feel her hot lips spread around my engorged head, and the tip of my mushroom rub over her hard clit. "Oh fuck, yes! That's it baby. Make the fat head tease me. Did you like seeing my pussy out there? Did it make you horny for me? I bet it did. It made me horny for you. Made me want this hard cock of yours to push into me. Tell me Billy, do you want to? Do you want to push your cock into my hot, wet pussy?"

"Oh God yes!" I groaned softly, as she teased me with her pussy lips. She arched her back and I felt her push my dick lower, my head nestling into the entrance to her depths.

"Do it. Just slide it in." She cooed softly, as her hands moved to my bare butt. She pulled on my cheeks and pressed her pelvis toward me, forcing her body to expand around my fat shaft. "Oh my God, it's fat!" She moaned, as she pulled harder. I felt the pressure change, then felt my dick slide into her hot wetness. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as she started to rock herself, sliding her pussy on and off my dick. She worked me in as far as she could, while we were standing there, but it was enough, in my book. I could feel her clit grinding along the top of my shaft with each stroke she made, the underside of my head pressed against her vaginal wall. I didn't know how long I could last with what she was doing, the sensations in my cock sending tingles through my whole body.

"I'm going to come." I groaned in warning, as the urgency started to overtake me. I knew I wasn't going to last long and I wanted to give her time to pull off of me, but instead, she seemed to press me deeper into her. "Oh shit!" I grunted, as my body spasmed. I drove my body, hard against her, shoving my cock as far into her as I could, with us standing in front of each other, this way.

"OH FUCK!" She gasped, as my cock surged a gush of cum up into her. She pulled my hips toward her, holding me deep inside her, as her pussy started to spasm around me, her whole body seeming to shudder and shake for long seconds. My body pumped shot after shot of pent up cum up into her, as she climaxed with me. "Oh my God, yes!" She panted, after long seconds of standing with me, shaking and trembling. "Sooooo fucking good..." She moaned, as she leaned her face toward mine. She pressed her lips to mine, in a hot, wet kiss, that lasted almost a full minute. It would have lasted longer, if Coach hadn't gently pushed us apart, my softening dick slipping out of Jessica. Coach pulled her into another embrace, the two of them standing just out of the warm spray, their bodes pressed together.