Locker Room Dare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure what to do, standing there, kind of like an idiot, the two women embracing, in a way that shouted to me that this wasn't the first time they'd kissed this way. I reached out and stroked my fingers down coach's back, running my finger tips down her spine to her bare butt. I heard her moan into Jessica's mouth, and took that as a note of appreciation. I stepped closer, nestling my softening cock between her butt cheeks, my hands reaching around between them. I slipped one hand between their tits, cupping Coach's firm breast, my hand barely able to cover most of it, her hard nipple pressing into my palm. My other hand slipped down around her hips until my fingers found the small patch of curls on her pubic mound. I let my fingers slip lower, and began to stroke her pussy lips ever so gently.

I must have been doing something right, because as I stroked, I could feel her butt rubbing up and down against me, my trapped dick, being teased by her firm cheeks. I stroked my finger between her lips like I had that first time, slipping between her soft wet lips to find her clit.

"Oh fuck, yes!" She moaned softly, into Jessica's mouth, her kiss seeming to grow more urgent suddenly. Jessica held them together as they kissed, sucking each other's lips and tongues as Coach got more and more turned on. I felt my cock growing hard again between her cheeks, her rubbing making me start to think about what other things I could do. I intended to stick my dick between her thighs, and squatted down slightly. As I stood back up, I felt my, again engorged head, slip up between her thighs, and then nestle against her wet lips. She moaned as I straightened a little more, my head spreading her lips and forcing its way into her. "Oh my God." She gasped, pulling her face from Jessica's. She pushed her ass back at me, driving me deeper into her in one fast thrust. I held my fingers on her clit and stroked around and around it as I began to work my cock in and out of her a few inches. She moaned loudly again, and then to my complete surprise, loudly grunted, "NO!" and pushed Jessica away. She pulled off my dick and walked out of the shower, toward her office, without looking back.

"She wants that, so bad," Jessica said with a grin. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a soft kiss. "Thanks for the nice orgasm." She whispered, before pushing away and following coach.

I stood there, with my hard dick still glistening with coach's juices, feeling suddenly depressed. I didn't know why I did what I did, other than I was getting really turned on watching them kissing. Now coach was pissed at me and God knows what was going to happen. I rinsed off, shut off the shower and then policed up the towels that had been left by the girls. I dried off, dressed, and headed out toward home.

It was hard to act like nothing happened, at dinner. Mom seemed to know something was up, but didn't pry. Dad, as usual was oblivious. Sis, well, I wasn't sure what to think about her. She gave me some odd glances as she sat next to me at the table, her foot occasionally kicking mine. I did my best to ignore it, only to feel her hand slip into my lap and grip my dick through my pants. I tried not to react, but it was hard not to, and before long I could feel her gentle squeezes making my dick grow. I subtly pushed her hand away, several times, each time it returned. The third time not only did her hand come back, but this time she worked to unzip my zipper and slip her hand into the open fly. I wanted to ask her what the hell she was doing, but I did my best to act as if nothing was happening. I didn't even bother to push her hand away again. Apparently, that wasn't the right approach either. Her hand slipped out of my pants and then undid the snap and my belt.

Now I really felt stuck! No way I could even get up from the table without mom and dad knowing something was going on under the table! Sis wasn't done though. For some reason she thought it'd be fun to pull my dick out. So, there I sat, mom and dad on one side of the table, talking as if nothing was happening, with my sister sitting next to me, her hand wrapped around my, now completely exposed, dick while she ate, as if it were just another boring day. Her hand slowly stroked up and down my shaft, her fingers occasionally stroking that really sensitive spot under my head.

"I'm going to go up and study for a while." Sis said, after finishing her dinner. Before leaving she stroked my dick half a dozen times, pulling her hand along my shaft until it slid up over my engorged head those half dozen times. She had to know what that would do, well, almost do. If her goal was to make me come right in front of mom and dad, well, she damn near did it. My cock was as hard as a telephone pole, as it stuck up under the table, bobbing with my pounding heart.

Mom got up and started clearing the table, while Dad got up and headed to the garage for something or other. I took that as my opportunity to get the heck out of dodge! I slipped out of my chair, pulling my pants together and holding them that way as I tried to sneak out of the room.

"Billy!" I heard mom say from behind me, freezing me.

"Yeah?" I asked, not turning around.

"Turn around."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes."

I stood there for long seconds and finally turned around, my rock-hard dick still sticking out the front of my pants. I saw her smile a crooked little smile and then a soft chuckle. "Okay. Go." She said shaking her head. I don't know if she knew what was happening under the table or just guessing. But that apparently cemented her guess. I turned around, blushing brightly, and headed to my room. I don't know what got into my sister, but if she wanted to play that game, two could play it.

Character list:

Billy West 18 year old high school senior, and the main character

Becky Williams: Girl he is partnered with in science class.

Chris Everett : Billy's Best friend

Mandy Long: Popular girl partnered with Chris.

Miss Grace Song: Cheerleading coach and girls pe teacher

Principal Delila Jennings: Obviously school principal

Jessica Allen: School nurse

Malissa Strong -- cheerleader captain

Ronnie (veronica) Winston: Cheerleader

Julia Liou: Cheerleader

Roseanne Cramer: Cheerleader

Allie Mason: Cheerleader

Sally Wong: Cheerleader

Samantha Aberdeen: Cheerleader

Jenny Becker: Cheerleader

Jack Jackson: Becky's former boyfriend / football player