Lockhome Syndrome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here," I said crossing my legs Indian style. I was completely exposed now. "Now we're both naked with our junk hanging out."

**************************************************

Josh

Saturday-9:34am

I couldn't stop staring. I had tried as hard as I could to hide my erection in front of my sister and she just went and put herself on display for me. Her breasts were fantastic, round and firm, sitting high on her chest with dark nipples and small areolas. They were gorgeous. My eyes drifted down her firm tummy to her pussy. It must have been waxed, because after all the time we had been down here it was still baby smooth with a thin landing strip on top guiding the way for unseasoned travelers.

Her lips were just like I remembered from that little peek I had had before, but they were slightly swollen now, and they were glistening. It couldn't mean anything. She was just nervous that she was naked in front of somebody else that was naked. That's totally natural. I rationalized.

"Rummy?" she asked picking up the cards.

I couldn't speak right now. My dick was hard and on display and I was still a little speechless from seeing her body naked. I had assumed correctly when I thought her tattoo of cherry blossoms would look spectacular when she was naked. I let my eyes take in the detail as I gazed at it running up the side of her tight little body. I couldn't help the involuntary jump of my cock.

Dora dealt out the cards and it was obvious that we were both playing like crap. Well I was for sure, she might have just been having lousy luck. We continued though, drinking and playing while I continued to sneak glances at her nakedness.

Eventually the washer stopped, and Dora got up to put the clothes into the dryer. When she came to sit back down, she sat just a little closer and she began to talk, trying to have a conversation that I pretty much left one sided.

"I've been thinking about getting my lip pierced," she said breaking me out of one of my trances. "Like right here off to the side with a ring to wrap around my lip," she explained pointing to her lower lip. "My friend Marcy told me I should get one or both of my nipples done but I don't know. Do you think it would look weird on me?" she continued casually fingering her left nipple.

I figured she was just drunk and had gotten to the 'I don't care' stage. I gave a noncommittal answer and she moved on.

"Audrey has her clit pierced!" she went on clearly finding it a little exciting. "I don't think I would like that though. It sounds painful, but she says it's amazing. Maybe I could get a little jewel stud right here though," she said as she pinched her outer labia near the top. "Wouldn't that look exotic?"

All I heard was 'Erotic'. Out of reflex my eyes followed her hand as her fingers dipped past her lips to pinch her labia with her thumb. As soon as her fingers touched her pussy my cock twitched and a little drop of precum oozed out. Seeing her touch her pussy like that was one of the hottest things I had seen a girl do in front of me. My hand twitched, trying to grasp my painfully hard erection before I could jerk it back into place.

After a long pause with Dora holding her pussy with her fingers, she looked at me, and then down to my obviously dripping erection.

"Are you okay? That thing's been like that for a while... Do you need to...take care of it?" she asked bluntly.

"Fuck Dora!" I exclaimed getting up, embarrassed.

I turned from her and started to walk away until I noticed I was walking in the direction of the bathroom. I changed directions and went to the sink. I definitely didn't want her to think that I was going to the bathroom to take care of it.

"No need to get bent out of shape about it. You've just been like that for a while," she said with a little of her old attitude. Then a little more teasing. "Did my little brother see something he liked?" she laughed.

With that, my reserve broke.

"Fuck me! You couldn't just keep your shit together for a few more days?" I yelled. "Do you think this was how I wanted to spend my weekend? Do you think I'm enjoying this? I'm supposed to be balls deep in Amber Winslow right now. I finally find an attractive woman that actually wants to have sex with me and guess where I am? I'm trapped in a basement with my sister, who's prancing around like Date 'Rape-Me' Barbie!" I shouted. "Even with your clothes on you're pretty much naked! FUUUCK!" I screamed letting it all out.

This had been one of the most frustrating couple days of my life. My mind had been set on a weekend of sex and now, not only did I not have sex, I was trapped in a basement with the one girl that I couldn't have sex with, no matter how much my body wanted me to. And she found this amusing!

"Fuck me!" she said in exasperation, standing up.

There was a long silence. I had shouted myself out and I was afraid that if I went on I would say something I shouldn't. My heart was still raced as my rage and frustration began to fade away. We just stood there looking at each other for a while before Dora broke the silence.

"That wasn't an expression, that was a request," she said staring back at me.

I was confused, I didn't know what she was talking about. Before I could even process it, she ran at me and jumped gripping my hips with her bent knees while she wrapped her arms around me.

I was so stunned I didn't even move out of the way and her momentum carried us both to the ground. Her body was pulled tight against mine as we hit the concrete with a painful thud, and I could feel her breast mashed into my chest and her hard nipples digging into me. My cock was pressed between us and I could feel a slickness and a warmth from her pussy resting against me.

"Fuck me," she whispered in my ear.

This was a turn I hadn't seen coming, and I couldn't move. She had to be fucking with me.

"I'm not fucking with you," she whispered as if answering my thoughts and giving my earlobe a little lick for emphasis. "I don't care if you hate me, I don't care if you love me... Just fuck me," she said as she started to grind against my cock. "Fuck me," she whispered again giving my ear another flick with her tongue. "I'm on top of you, I'm naked, I'm horny, and I'm begging you. Fuck me!" she moaned.

I finally broke from my dazed shock. I was horny, confused as hell, and pissed off. All rational thought abandoned me and I succumb to my primal desire. I grabbed her around the waist and roughly rolled us over. I was sitting up on my knees looking down at her firm curvaceous body, her legs splayed open, inviting me.

As if my body had a mind of its own, I grabbed her by the hips and slid her along the floor until her ass was resting on my thighs. I quickly aimed my cock at her dripping cunt.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed as I pulled her forcefully onto my steel shaft.

She was so wet, I had little resistance as I stretched her little cunt around my girth. After only a couple of thrusts my pelvis was touching hers and I began to slam into her with a fury.

"Fuck yes! Fuck my pussy!" she screamed in ecstasy. "Fuck you're big! Oh God, fuck me!"

I had my hands hooked under her spread thighs pulling her onto my cock as I thrust into her. The slapping from our hips and thighs rang out in the basement loud in my ears. I was fucking her hard enough to make her constant moans break with each powerful thrust.

Dora's face was contorted in a mix of pain and bliss as she stared into my eyes while I mercilessly pounded her cunt. I hated her. I hated how she acted, the things she did, and how entitled she was. I put all of my anger and frustration into it and gave it to her as hard as I could. It was almost hypnotizing to watch her firm breast bounce back and forth with my violent thrusts.

"You... Fucking... Bitch!" I said emphasizing my words with my thrusts. "Stupid... Fucking... Slut! I'm going to... Destroy... This... Pussy!"

"Oh fuck! Don't stop!" my sister screamed for me. She reached down and started fingering her clit right in front of me, chasing her coming orgasm. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" she moaned with my thrusts.

"Ooooohhhhh! That's it! Yes!" she screamed getting louder. "Ooooh fuck!" she squeaked as she began convulsing in her bliss. Her entire body began to shake as I continued to pound into her, her hot cunt spasming around my shaft.

I didn't even slow down for her climax. I continued fucking her to the slap-slap-slap of our union. She was so hot underneath me like this. Her long brown hair was spread out in a fan around her. Her hot little body bouncing as I pulled her repeatedly onto my cock.

It seemed like something inside my sister broke. Dora had lost all control now and was just along for the ride. She couldn't even moan anymore she was so out of breath. Before I even knew it, she came again. Her jaw clenched, and her eyes squeezed shut as she quaked all over again.

With her pussy clamping down on me, I felt my orgasm rising in the distance. I kept slamming into her like a limp fuck toy, feeding my coming orgasm with each thrust.

"No... no more," I barley heard her whisper. "It's too much... I can't... I can't... Oh God!" she squeaked as she came again.

Feeling her pussy shudder around my cock pushed me over the edge. I buried myself deep, firing off rope after rope against her cervix. With each blast her body jolted anew. By my last rope, Dora was gasping for breath trying to survive the aftershocks that tore through her body.

Exhausted, I collapsed on top of my sister to hold her. I might have been angry when I was fucking her, but that was amazing. I felt like a champion who had fucked his way to the finish line, and without her I couldn't have done it. Her hot little body was amazing, and I was in love with the cute little sounds she would make while I fucked her senseless.

I lay there holding her for quite a while with my cock still buried inside her well fucked pussy before she finally gave me a little nudge on my chest and I rolled off of her. I laid down next to her on the bare concrete while we both let our breathing settle down. After a few seconds she rolled over and rested her head on my chest and hooked her leg over mine.

"Hummm," she hummed while she ran her fingers over my muscles. The only way I could describe that sound is 'satisfied'.

"I have a confession," Dora said into my chest. "All of this happened because of me."

I was a little confused. I knew she was to blame, she was the one who jumped on me and begged me to fuck her. Before I could point this out, she continued.

"I have been so horny. You've changed so much. Your body... When I woke up with your cock in my hand that first morning, I was so turned on and it felt so big! And then there was me being in my underwear around you, turning you on which turned me on..." she continued. "I got you drunk last night, and after you passed out I had to feel you again. And I... I jerked you off until you came," she said with a little difficulty. "You just happened to roll over and spoon me after I had fallen asleep. That's how your cum got everywhere. And that's why our clothes are in the wash. And why we are naked... And why you fucked me."

As if to make the point, the timer for the dryer went off with a long annoying buzz that filled the basement. Neither of us moved. I was too exhausted to be bothered just yet, and I didn't know where Dora was at. Her revelation was a shock. If I hadn't just fucked her, I would have never believed her or anyone else if they had said that she had jerked me off in my sleep. As shocking as all this was, the sex included, I didn't feel any anxiety or rushing thoughts... nothing. I was just calm... and satisfied. As weird as it sounds, fucking my sister had been almost therapeutic.

"I can't believe how good that was!" Dora giggled. "I've never been fucked like that before." she mused happily.

Then with a sharp twist of my nipple. "Why didn't you stop, you fucking asshole! I almost passed the fuck out. I couldn't breathe, I was cumming so hard!"

I just endured the punishments she was inflicting on me, only flinching occasionally when she got too rough.

"I don't know if anyone has ever been fucked to death, but you came close today. How would you explain that to mom and dad when they got home?" she asked. "Uh I don't know how she got fucked to death... We were both locked down here together... must have happened while I was asleep. Someone must have came in and done it and then left," she said trying to mimic my voice before laughing at the absurdity. "Definitely getting a spot on my list of top five greatest fucks though," Dora added sighing. She was quiet for a moment before she burst out, "Oh God!"

"What?" I asked, jerking up at hearing the shock in her voice. "You're on the pill right?" I really hoped she didn't get pregnant.

"Oh, yeah. Of course I am. Don't be an idiot." she said, waving away my concern. "I was just thinking that no matter how hard I try, my own brother is going to have a permanent spot of my top five best sexual encounters."

"Basically, what you're saying is that you're never going to forget fucking me in this basement?" I asked.

"I guess it could be worse... My brother could be on the list of my most regretted sexual encounters," she mused. "Where the hell did you learn how to fuck anyway? They weren't fucking like that when I was in high school."

"Fat chicks," I told her letting it hang out there for a few seconds. "They can be very enthusiastic and demanding. When you start having sex with one on a regular basis, they could really put a guy through his paces. And they're surprisingly less self-conscious than skinny girls when it comes to trying new things," I added.

"Fat girls taught you how to fuck like a Spartan?" she said disbelieving.

"Yeah... and some other stuff," I told her. "You got the abridged version. I just really wanted to punish you... sorry."

"Don't be sorry! It was amazing," she assured me. "My poor pussy is a little sore though, and I think my thighs are going to bruise."

I just relaxed there on the floor with my sister, feeling really good about how this weekend turned out. Yeah it was supposed to be gross, fucking my own sister, but to be honest, it was only gross when I didn't know that she wanted to fuck me as well. Now it was just a happy coincidence.

"So, what now?" I asked her.

"I'm hungry, so food and then maybe some scotch," she said sounding a little playful. It was a sound I had never heard from her directed at me. "You're going to need your energy if you're going to try and fuck me like that again."

**************************************************

Dora

Sunday-7:41am

I woke up to find the barest amount of daylight peeking in through the basement window. We were cuddled up in the sleeping bag together. Josh was still out like a light, I had worn the poor kid out. Despite our clothes being clean and dry we never put them back on and we had spent the rest of the day fucking like animals, only taking breaks for food and water.

My inner thighs were bruised from Josh's rough treatment of me, and my poor little pussy was sore. That boy had some stamina, I'll give him that. The only reason we didn't fuck clear through the night was our sore genitals. Apparently after several hours of fucking, even with the natural lubrication, a cock can become irritated and severely swollen from all the friction. That monster looked angry by the end.

Our parents weren't due to arrive until Monday night and I was looking forward to more sex with my brother before they got back. I spent a long time lying against Josh while he slept thinking about what had happened since we became trapped in this blessed basement. Where was this going? What did this mean for the two of us? I knew that I wanted to keep fucking my brother. He was too big, and too good to give up easily, but what would happen once we were no longer trapped together, would things go back to normal? Part of me still hated my brother just as fiercely as always, but a completely different part yearned to be taken by him, over and over again, like only he could.

As these thoughts floated across my mind, I played gently with Josh's light chest hair. I felt like a base animal that wanted nothing more than to follow its primal instincts. I had always enjoyed sex, but this was something on a completely new level, and now that I had had a taste my body craved more. Like an addict, all I wanted was to fuck, eat, and sleep...with that order of preference. A small thought kept nagging at me though. What would happen if this all ended. Even if it didn't end once we were free, it would have to end once I went back to college. With that solemn thought I began to get a little irritated with Josh. We were wasting the time we had left, and tender pussy or not, I wanted him to wake up and make him fuck me again.

With a naughty smile, I unzipped the sleeping bag and pulled it all the way open to fully expose us. His cock was right there, cradled in between his thighs and looking to be in a much better state than it was last night. It looked pretty normal, and that angry swelling was completely gone.

Getting on my knees, I went to get a closer look. This really did need an examination by a professional in the field of cocks. I gently lifted it off his thigh and stood it up and as if it had a mind of its own, and knew what was coming, it began to grow for me. Licking my lips, I leaned over and slipped his growing cock into my mouth. Giving gentle sucks, I coaxed it the rest of the way to life.

I loved the way he felt in my mouth. His soft smooth skin sliding along my lips and tongue, growing to an impressive size that even I couldn't fit completely in my mouth. I was taking my time to savor this experience while he was asleep. Even though I'm sure he would have loved this while he was awake, this one was just for me. I loved sucking cock and this one was a beauty. I alternated between slow teasing bobs, taking a little over half of it into my mouth, and licking all up and down the sides. I could even taste the faint flavor of my pussy still lingering from last night and the thought of licking my pussy off him made me wet all over again.

The sensations were driving me wild. The feel of his shaft slipping between my lips, both soft and hard in an erotic mix, the taste of him and me on my tongue, and the smell of our sex reminded me of all the dirty things we'd done together. And the fact that it was my brother's cock I was savoring, was making my pussy drip with anticipation of what was to come today.

This boy, this man that I had hated for so long, the one person who annoyed me above all others, had somehow become the object of my perverted desires. I had always been a slut, ever since I lost my virginity at fourteen. I discovered my ability to achieve multiple orgasms, and since then I wanted sex all the time. I had been in multiple threesomes before I graduated high school, with both guys and girls. I knew I was depraved, but in my wildest dreams I would have never thought about my brother like this.

I could tell that Josh was beginning to wake. His hips were starting to make small bucking motions and I could hear him moaning. I continued worshiping his cock with my mouth, wanting him to wake up and see my lips around him. It was such a turn on knowing how twisted and perverted this was. I wanted to look him in the eyes while I slowly fucked his tool in and out of my pretty mouth.

I felt him stir and I looked up just in time to see his eyes open and glance down at me. I couldn't help but smile around the cock in my mouth as I saw his expression rapidly switch from confusion to shock and then to this dreamy smile that looked so good on him.