All Comments on 'Lois Myra and Me'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
knot_limberknot_limberover 9 years ago
Awesome

First Welcome Back, you have been missed! Great pace and storyline,and one hell of a smooth finish. I hope that you post another tale soon. Thanks

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Familiar,

Too familiar. BTB by the numbers. A few stand up gags don't keep the interest in five dreary pages.

Frankcheng123Frankcheng123over 9 years ago
enjoyable & entertaining

Good story. flows well. Nice ending.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Downbeat, no frills account of uncoupling

JPB didn't push himself here and by now he doesn't have to. Its nice to see him back anyways. When authors write a clunker, frankly there's no hope for further improvement. Sooner or later something will rouse and inspire this author to write a ferociously warped, terse testament to either despair, death or divorce in his inimitable noir style and it may well be all three of those qualities.

When that happens ( and it will ), I want to be there.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
correction

When most* authors write a clunker...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Story

And yes, welcome back. Loved the finish. Wait, did I say finish? Thank you for doing one this time. Hope you keep it up. Was expecting Lois to catch him. Or some twist. But glad you wrote where it worked out in the end. Lois and Ralph deserved each other. But only 2 years of happiness? Should have been a lifetime.LOL. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
welcome back bob

Hope you write some really good stories in the near future.

This one was very formulatic and has been done to death on this site.

will wait for you to get into full swing before voting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*

I wrote such story where the second wife candidate picked the soon to be ex husband after 15-10 minutes he found his wife is cheater. I was quicklier in my story than you......

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Good One

Mercenary women. The bulge in a man's pant's that really matters to them is where the wallet is kept. On the other hand nothing was mentioned about children. They were middle aged and no kids? After the first few years you need children in a marriage to keep it from getting stale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You are right

@ Sugna you are right this was the problem with this story, but my problem was that JPB did not mention Myra and Dave would have kids or not?????

I like the cheating wife change to newer better woman stories and I prefer them to the lonely sad ex husband ceying stories............Ones more I wrote story where the second wife picked the betrayed soon to be ex husband 15 minuts after he found his wife is a cheater. My humorous story on other story collection and the title is "I Am Not A Shark but An Orca". However my 5***** will remain for this story..........yes cheating wife change story.

Duna

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
two whores and one dumb cucky,

he exchange a cheating whore with another cheating whore, the say once a cheater...etc. , doesnt aplie also to myra? the storie also didnt have depth and feel rushed, its was more cheating sex then actual story, so you get a 3 stars from me..anyway this is not your best story so keep it up..

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Good to see you posting

Nothing spectacular, though, I liked some of the jokes. Still basically worth the read.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

nice interesting story. kind of funny in some parts and did show how some people treat marriage way different than what it actually is. cheating is cheating. but I don't see how he figures he can trust the new wife when she really was cheating on her husband with him and many others

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I think that this story is a repeat it has been published before !!

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
Fair, at best, but sloppy...

... Really, Bob, "Lois Myra and Me" not "Lois, Myra and Me". Seriously, who screws up the punctuation in a title? You may be one of the best BTB writers on this site, when you put your mind to it, but this one was just a bit trite. Your protagonist was, at best, duplicitous and, at worst, just plain stupid. The only real difference between Lois and Myra was that Myra obviously hadn't yet sampled the old foot long "hot dog" with the operative word, of course, being yet. Anybody with half a brain knows that, if she'll cheat with you, it won't be very long before she cheats on you.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Seriously, who punctuates a title. That is taking grammar nazi to a whole new level.

Nice story. For me, one of the more enjoyable postings you've offered recently. Thanks

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Two Whores..."

You're being too hard on Myra! She was only "cheating" because her husband was. She never would have cheated on him if he was faithful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks

Good story, and thanks. But why suggest Karen will be an issue, but never finish that thread?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pH paper

Yes there are two groups readers who are ally against the cuck story fans.

1. The marriage absolutist group, who think the rule to be faithful in a marriage lasts until the divorce or until the handling the divorce documents.

2. The other group the mutuality believer group. If my wife or husband cheated I am free for hunting new lovers.

Both groups are against cheating and do not like cuckolding lifestyle. However how they think of Myra is the pH paper to show who is in the first and who is in the second group.

Against being in the second group I respect honestly the member of the first group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The guy has rotten taste in beer

I didn't know there was anyone still on the planet that drank the weasel piss known as PBR!! And where can you possibly get someone to come and fix your window for $14.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hypocrisy

These sentences are excellent example of hypocrisy of the cheaters:

"It seems that Ralph was sharing his big dick with several other women and one of them gave him an STD which he in turn gave to Lois. Apparently cheating on me was acceptable, but cheating on her was a completely different matter and she wasn't having any of that."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
complaint about PBR and window fixing

obviously a lot of people still drink pbr or they would not be in business- a lot of young people drink it now for whatever reason- as to the window, the husband took all the money out of her purse and told the wife, she still owed him $14.00, the operative word being "still" - jpb is one of the better writers on the site- if you want to criticize his writing, make sure your criticism is is fair

oldauthoroldauthorover 9 years ago
IT'S BEEN A LONG WAIT....

After a VERY long wait to find an enjoyable story, I was pleasantly surprised to see a new story by Bob. Have even searched through all of his stories several times to see if I had missed one. Glad you're back, Bob, as there has been a dearth of good stories in the Loving Wives category. While there were a few negative comments on this story (some written by individuals who slaughter the English language) Bob still, and has always, delivered a much-welcomed sojourn from our mundane lives.

katranmankatranmanover 9 years ago
Nice One

One of your better efforts JPB, I really enjoyed this story. It's nice to have some quality in the LW category for a change. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good One

great to have you back! liked the story! smitty19

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Light

A little too light and trite to be a really good story. No real emotional drama, and nobody has sex continually for such long periods of time past their teens and early twenties. Since he and Myra appear to only have sexual comparability in common, how could he think that they could have a long term relationship built only on that?

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
ive read all of your stories

you bat about .500. they are either really great or really bad. this one was great. the only problem i had with this one was the fact that it went on as long as it did and no one knew. the cousin and wife didnt seem smart enough to pull that off.

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
Welcome back, JPB!

Once again, a great and twisted tale from the King of Twisted himself. Why does the cheater always profess to love the person they cheat on? It doesn't add up, folks. 1+1 doesn't equal 3. 2 people make up a marriage. If you want to have an "open relationship", what's the point of being married in the first place? Why take vows "forsaking all others" if you don't plan to stick with them?

My only complaint about this one was the PBR. It's nasty shit and can barely be called beer. Other than that, it was a trademark JPB BTB tale.

I'm with KarenE about Myra. Tit for tat. No double standard there. Her Hubby cheated, so she cheated in retaliation. I'm not a fan of revenge fucks, but she finally got rid of him in the end.

5 Twisted Stars. Keep writing, JPB. Hail to the King!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
missed you

the site is never the same without you. thank you for coming back with your usual great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I liked it Bob, thanks.

This style of writing is always a 5 for me. Its more along the line of what NORMAL people might experience. Not the gay married male cuckold or liberal bbc white whore. Keep writing buddy really enjoyed something written about normal people in a broken situation.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
IF YOU THINK THAT YOU KNOW YOU HAVE A BITCH

just have patience the clock will tick and in time its your turn. TK U MLJ LV NV

edwusaedwusaover 9 years ago
Vintage JPB

Rock steady. As always. It's not the same without him.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 9 years ago
Just one issue.

JBB,

You know I always like your stories....even the cuchold ones. But I have to ask: A VCR, Bob. Who the hell uses a VCR these days?

ANd a landline phone with a recorder and not voice mail? When did you originally write this, 1993??

:)

Cheers!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 9 years ago
A little old fashioned

But fun. Nice characterisations, which made this an enjoyable read.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Recycled?

So much technological anachronism I wonder if this is a previously written tale worked over.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
As always, a great story

Thanks Bob, it was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why do people unwilling to put their names on a critique...

... fuck the critique up, doubling the reason for the rest of us to ignore it?

After having taken the money from her purse, he told her "You still owe me fourteen dollars for the window you broke." implying, in a crystal clear fashion, that she didn't have enough money in her purse to satisfy that bill. Read much, Ananalmous?

Additionally, beer is a personal taste... it is clear that this concept hasn't made it into your worldview.. each man's reality IS his own, and PBR might just be his cup of tea, if you will... That you dislike it so make me want to try it.....

Now while I found this enjoyable it is NOT your best Bob... Zipless fucks all around, with no real emotional investment, is stroker stuff, not great storytelling... 4*

Thank you, with that said, it is still head and shoulders above most of the rest here....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Old time cheating story

What is the matter with the 1990 technical background. Yes a cheating wife story happens in the 1990 years. However the story happend in the 90s the author could have written some kids to Myra and Dave. The last is the problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Glad you are not dead or MIA. Welcome back a well deserved 5 stars!

I don't know if JPB reads the comments but I'm happy he is back. He is now the dean of the LW stories. No one can grab the attention of the reader and not waste any words in getting to his story. He is unpredictable. The only thing you know is that the voice of the story will be an honest guy who tries to treat others as he would like to be treated; in a twisted, fun way. I think this was the longest gap in your prolific writing and I'm glad you are back. I hope you took a break for good reasons and are ready to continue your unparalleled production. I also hope the new writers study your form. Thank you for your work.

I don't understand your critics. You are not like MM (RIP) or others like UKR who give the same story over and over. One mistake in this story when you have Lois rather than Myra popping into his office for lunch after he broke up with Lois. PBR isn't my beer but has been brought back from the dead by the hipsters. This is a complete story - one of the favorite complaints of your critics.

reasonable man

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 9 years ago
Welcome back

Forget anonymous. Just someone who only wishes they could tell a story. Good story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
****

Thank you, oh Mighty Guru of "Literotica". I enjoyed the story. You did mix up Myra with Lois in one sentence - no biggie. Nice to see a new one from you. Cheers! c29

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
No One to Like

She cheated, he cheated WITH A MARRIED WOMAN. Keeping it light and clearly paradoxical helped a little, but not much. Everyone in the story resided on the moral low ground.

dmshyguydmshyguyover 9 years ago
Welcome back!

I don't care what some others say about the story, I'm just glad to see another one from the great JPB!

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Oh Bob...

You light up my life!

Great story. Predictable yes, but who cares?

High Five!

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
You The Man!!*****

Thanks for sharing.

hnau0022hnau0022over 9 years ago
Nice

Good story, nice to have a decent story line without slut, lesbian, off the wall sluts detracting from the simple but effective story. Wasn't over the top silly like some JPB stories can be.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
good story but kind of dumb

the husbsnd married a woman. .. Who is a sizw queen. That is notba bad thing per se PROVIDED boyfriend /husband to be knows about. Getting married to that seems really focused on cock size and never talking about it was very unwise

trashmantxtrashmantxover 9 years ago
JPB fan

Thanks Bob its been a while.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Nice

Cheaters are the most stupid people alive. It's amazing how their bodies remember to breathe. It's only a matter of time before being caught. "I love you" she said. Fuck you cunt. Way to go.

Welcome back

Your dreams are your ticket out...

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Good story...

Good story, good reading...

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the water is murky

in the pool in which these folks are swimming.

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
SWEET!

Thanks JPB. But can you write one that gets us all mad under the collar! It's probably the best part of LW ranting against one of your stories. (Always undeserved of course) LOL :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You have a way of making your hero one of the most despised, ignorant assholes that every put on a pair of pants. It's really hard to root for a guy that you wouldn't piss on if he was on fire....Just saying!

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
Once one spouse cheats, the marriage contract has been broken

The cheated on husband and wife just played by their cheating spouses' rules and beat them at their own game.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
2nd is not cheating

If the other spouse cheats then the second spouse having sex outside of the marriage is not cheating, but simply playing by the new rules.

After the marriage contract is broken it no longer holds against the other spouse.

To expect being faithful to a cheater is hypocrisy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Good and Funny But...

I loved the story, as with most of yours but the very last part needed a better ending. Keep on writing.

likeboblikebobover 9 years ago
good one

Good story Bob, thanks for posting. I do wish you'd post more often though.

edwusaedwusaover 9 years ago
@likebob -- Lots od Good Stories Here by JPB

If you want more JPB and you have not read them all -- there are a lot. Bob's been writing for a long time, and if you don't care for the one you are reading, keep on going -- you will find plenty to like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not terrible

But why would you want to swap one nasty slut for a different one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's hard to estable rapport with the husband.

I didn't finish reading because it got boring after a while. The husband is missing emotion or something that would make him human being. As is, he's more like a robot that simply executed a logical algorithm once he found his wife cheated on him. Stuff like cancelling credit cards, cancelling accounts, opening new accounts, calling a family lawyer, changing the locks, erasing all emotional attachments (assuming that there was any), applying new rules of engagement like sleeping with other married women, the list goes on and on. Another problem is that is tit for tat brand of morality makes him unlikeable. He doesn't consider himself a hypocrite sleeping with a married woman while whining about his cheating wife, but I for one think that he is. I'm not looking for a saint, but there has to be something about the husband to me interested in reading about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A little too much to your formula......

....for my taste and it went on rather longer than necessary to make the points.

One difficulty you create when you don't round out your characters, is that readers don't relate to them very well.

I like your stories, but long for a little more variety in them in terms of theme, storyline, character responses to things the offending spouse does......

Oh, and try to find a more astute way of saying, "in my name only", when describing your protagonist's separation of accounts, money etc.

You may not realize it, but on average, you use that phrase twice in practically every story you've written....three this time.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering. Shouldn't have married her in the first place.

diegotoadstickerdiegotoadstickerabout 9 years ago
Not Your Best

I've read most of your work and this was definitely not one of your best. Really hard to like any character and by the end I really didn't care (and that was skipping pages 3 and 4).

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Thoughts

@IronDragon Re: Open Marriage

There’s nothing wrong with open marriage as long as both parties agree to it. If she “loves” her husband, but “needs” a large cock she goes to her husband, and explains her feelings.

Maybe he understands, and gives her permission, while getting HER permission to screw other women.

Maybe he says, too bad, you’re my wife, take what you can get, and she truly does love him enough to accept that she’s never going to have her large cock, or she decides she can’t do without it and they have an amicable divorce.

SHE, on the other hand, had NEVER been faithful to him, and obviously never gave him the choice to accept or reject her life-style choice.

RE: Myra, I don't see why he had to worry about a counter-suit there - he had already filed for divorce on grounds of adultery, it would seem to me that he is entirely within his rights to seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere.

telboy17telboy17over 8 years ago
Dave = Ralph

Dave cheated and caused a married woman to cheat - He only had her word her husband was also cheating. Turned out is was true but he didn't know at the time. Nevertheless she was still married. But you know what everyone here says - once a cheater etc, then he marries her.

Plus he was an arsehole - included in his many sins was using a lawyer who breaks the laws of the land to obtain a separation that would not have passed muster in a legal court.

Lois was a cheating shit but Dave was worse.

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
@KarenE

Open marriage = no marriage. Why be married if you are going to fuck other people? It does not make sense. To understand this you must first understand what marriage is about. Marriage is not going steady, it is not a partnership, it is not a game. When two people get married they are supposed to become on flesh. Spiritually two become one. Sex is the physical manifestation of this. It is not three becoming 1 or 2 and 1. On the practical side of things, sex outside the marriage exposes the marriage to disease, to emotional turmoil, to emotional distance and diminished commitment, the possibility of a bastard child. Further, why have extramarital sex? If both spouses are fulfilling their marital obligations and not refusing the other sex, there should be no need to seek sex anywhere else. Sex is sex, orgasms are orgasms, it is all a technical issue. If lesbians can enjoy sex with out a huge dick or any dick for that matter), than any woman can do the same. It is a choice. What makes sex special is when it fulfills the promise of two becoming one in the physical manifestation of marital love.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Thoughts

“I say garbage like that to stroke his ego.” – Of course, there’s no concern for DAVE'S ego!

Why can’t Myra leave Harold? She’ll get half of the assets, plus her job and Dave’s job!

As I think someone else said, he doesn’t have to worry about Lois getting anything on him – he’s already filed for divorce, I’m no legal expert, but I believe that makes them effectively separated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I still don't understand the "it doesn't mean anything" excuse

Of course it means something. It means that you have lied and disrespected your spouse. It means you have broken your vows. And in the case of Lois and many others it means that you have chosen the lover over the husband. It means a lot more than that too.

Really he could have gotten an anullment. The marriage started under false pretenses and continued that way the entire time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One for your greatest hits

I love music. Some bands I love ervery album and every song. Others are just good for a greatest hits.

Same goes with writers here. You're the greatest hits one. This story definitly goes to your greatest hits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hit?

JPB? What hit?

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
This one again?

This isn't a bad story by Bob but I recently read his "Laura, Jim and I" and apart from the names it is virtually the same story, just a slightly different setting.

If you've read one, you've read them both. Disappointing.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Every time I read this line it makes my head explode!

"Damn it Dave; I love you and I don't want a divorce."

I think to myself, "Do you think this is all about you? Are you the only one to make the decision?"

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not Good

Three stars. His married secretary is a non starter. Otherwise fine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
There's a lot wrong with this

The husband's cock is in the 95th to 98th percentile. In no sense it it average. Ralph's, which is written as about 8" around based on a typical male wrist, and 10" to 12" statistically almost doesn't exist. If someone has one that is functional (and giant cocks often aren't), no woman would want it women's cunts are actually quite shallow, but will typically stretch to comfortably accommodate 5" to 7" inches, and the circumference would tear virtually any woman. Moreover, cunts DO NOT get stretched out by larger than average cocks beyond being stretched to fuck. They don't become "loose" for hours or days. But then JPB would have to know something about anatomy and sex to avoid writing this crap. The big cock trope is a sign that an author has latent homosexual tendencies.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 5 years ago
Same Old, Same Old

Tired, thread bare storyline. Well written for the 100th time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuck crap

In The beginning The author Starts with The end And insecrurity And humiliation, Followed by sex, stalking for pumping up The ego and The end is for The btb fans ... At least for The readers who don't get it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nothing is wrong with this story

except that you wrote it over and over again, changing the names and some facts. you have followed the same pattern in dozens of your stories. it's good (not great) because all of them are, and you are a great story teller, But it feels like a re-run of the same old story repeated to exhaustion

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Good, except

Good story, except for the fact that he is doing the same thing to Harold that Ralph is doing to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good enough story

The jokes were very welcome. I do wish authors would quit writing nonsense about how women can have sex forever and men can't. Unless you are a minute man, you will discover that women lubricate for a limited period of time and get swollen and sore. Stamina for women varies just as it does for men....and the big cock trope is just stupid. I wonder, is it a requirement that authors here actually know something about sex and anatomy? Doesn't seem so.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Another good one but watch Myra to Lois and back to Myra

Only temporarily confused me

Bit of fun actually

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
After the divorce Lois had to get a new job

She is now working at Sluts R Us

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It’s........

...... about time, to beat the living shit out Ralph, just remember to stomp his balls after kicking him in balls; each kick for every year !!! The one thing missing was telling Lois she needed to carry a 2 x 4 on her back, otherwise someone might fall in accidentally, Guess that explains the Echo and the faint whistling when the wind blew !!

As for Myra beating Lois, Myra should’ve continued after seeing Lois waiting by the door for Ralph, then proceed to shred Lois’s clothes while she was unconscious and leave lying there; “Justified your Honor” !!! If it’s worth having it then it’s worth fighting it !!!! And Myra did, bless her heart.

My only issue with Ralph was giving Lois a 65/35 split, make her pay for it, 75/25 and if she keeps bitching another 5% less; he had her by the short hairs literally !!! Then mysteriously the tape some how some way got posted to multiple websites, “Huh who knew” with flyers of the websites floating all over town. There’s a Reason it’s called “Scorched Earth” !!! Burn Baby Burn !!!! Anyone bring marshmallows ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well this was different than other JPB stories. That was sarcasm btw.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesabout 3 years ago

Good story. Why didn't he take advantage of the others on Myra's list before settling down again? Variety is the spice, right?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Not sure what was the point making "Myra" character a cheater by convenience. Hardly much better than "Lois". Anybody who has been married knows that saturation hits after a few years and "Myra" doesn't look to me very reliable.

It is interesting how BTB writers assume double standard when female cheating goes. The wife that cheats on hubby as a main character is a slut but a rebound character that cheats on a side character is somehow not a slut.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Nope. Fuck them all

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Bad Choices

First bad choice is for Hubby to not call the police about the ‘breaking & entering’ crime. There was blood on some of the glass shards. The police would take those (and any glass-breaking device they might find.) DNA on the blood and probably fingerprints on the divise. Hubby would provide the identity of the break-in, and she would be charged … probably for a misdemeanor, since she only took her own possessions. Having that conviction would be another arrow in Hubby’s divorce suit!

Second goof is that the disclosure of the ‘adultery video’ would only require Hubby’s ambulance-chaser to notify Sweetie’s attorney that Ralph the Rod had taped his liaison with Sweetie, then left the tape with Hubby! No need, in most states, to show Sweetie’s Shyster and Sweetie the actual content.

All-in-all a fine read.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

The last line is gold!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

"I guess it will do".

That's where as normal guy

would've put his clothes back on

and walked out the door.

End of story.

Well, here it wasn't.

Just the end of me reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best line of the story, "Your horse called."

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"Up until you saw that tape wouldn't you say we had a good marriage?" - Wasn't the, "Oh, it's you," prior to him seeing the tape>

\

"My getting caught with Myra would give Lois that counter," - As I believe he himself has said, he's filed for divorce, they're effectively legally separated, he doesn't have to live as a monk.

\

Even if he did stop the divorce, would she give up Ralph? Not on a bet!

\

If someone at work finds out that they're married, couldn't she transfer within the same location?

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
More “Women cheat to get big dicks” bullshit.

You know who believes this nonsense? Insecure men with average dicks, which most men happen to have. That’s why they’re average. It’s THE DEFINITION!

If women actually craved big cocks, there would be a numerical effect, which is that big-dicked men would be expected to have more children, on average. The males would tend to have bigger dicks than the male offspring of the ordinary-dicked competition. Therefore, the average human dick size should increase through the generations.

This doesn’t appear to be happening, and research shows that few women actually desire huge dicks. In fact, some women complain that large penises hurt them, and don’t actually provide increased satisfaction.

But, for many men, having an average dick gives them something to blame their romantic failings on. It’s not his personality, or lack of financial success, or lack of confidence or even how poorly he dresses or speaks. It’s his average dick.

Never mind that having an average dick didn’t stop his dad, or grandfather, or great-granddad, or even great-great-grandpa. It a convenient excuse.

It’s like that town where “all the children are above average”, only here, all women want dicks that are above average. It’s a joke both ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not one decent person in this entire story!

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayabout 1 year ago

Fun read but seriously, who would marry a woman who is "loose" and is obviously displeased with his size?

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
What

What happened to the family at work rule when they got married?.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mostly good, but would have been better to include the details of his revenge on Ralph.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower3 months ago

Thanks for another well-written and fun read! Nice work!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Authors need to stop writing bullshit about cock size. 6" to 7" is not average. Blacks do not have bigger clocks on average. Women don't want giant cocks.

Calcsd.info is the beginning of wisdom in this area. The data is carefully sourced and statistically valid. The calculator is amusing. The links take you to essays on how porn gaslights on size, what women can accommodate, etc.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

The beginning of the story is told in past tense, still the male MC thinks of himself of being wise when he didn't mention Lois' looseness to her in order to get his dick wet. Looking back he still believes he made a wise decision? That alone betrayes the level of his stupidity.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS