Lois Myra and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh goodie. Can I watch and maybe kick him in the nuts once or twice?"

It was all lies of course and wouldn't stand up in a show cause hearing, but if it would keep Lois away from the house until I got back I'd lie my ass off. I'd earned the right by listening to all the lies she'd told me while fucking Ralph and only God and Lois knew how many others. Ellsworth said there would be no problem in getting the restraining order, but there would be a hearing in ten days where I would have to convince a judge to make the order permanent.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

The trip to Atlanta was rewarding in that I solved the problem within an hour of meeting the people from Morgan's and I called Alan and told him we had a signed contract.

He told me that he had called a locksmith and that the locks on the house had been change.

"In addition to that my brother in law is a deputy sheriff and he is keeping an eye on the place until you get back."

As long as I was in Atlanta I paid a courtesy call on two other customers before catching the seven-twenty flight back home. As I was waiting for my flight to be called I remembered that I'd turned my cell phone off during my courtesy calls and hadn't turned it back on. When I did I found that I had six missed messages and three voice mails. One message and one voice mail were from Ellsworth and all the rest were from Lois. I deleted her messages and listened to her voice mails. They were both the same:

"Call me. We need to talk before things get out of hand."

The voice mail from Ellsworth told me that he had been able to get to court that afternoon and had gotten the order of protection. He would have it served on Lois at her place of employment the next morning. I'd have to thank Alan for recommending Ellsworth.

I got home at midnight and when I got out of the car a man got out of a car parked at the curb and came up to me. He identified himself as a deputy sheriff and asked me for some ID.

"You must be Alan's brother in law" I said as I took out my wallet and showed him my driver's license and then I thanked him for keeping an eye on the house."

He handed me a key ring with a couple of keys on it and said, "Brian told me to tell you that every lock in the house is keyed alike so you only need one key to get in all the locked doors. Your wife showed up here at four-thirty and again at nine. She was really pissed when I wouldn't let her in. She threatened to call the cops on me if I didn't let her into her house. She was a tad surprised when I showed her my badge and told her that the cops were already here."

Once in the house I noticed the answering machine light was blinking, but I was beat so I unplugged the phone and went to bed.

+++++++++++++++++++++

In the morning after I showered, shaved and dressed I listened to the messages on the answering machine and surprise, surprise they were all from Lois and their content was all basically the same.

"Call me before you do anything rash."

Too late sweetie" I thought. "Way, way too late."

When I got to work Myra told me that Lois had called again and Myra had told her that she had been told not to put Lois through and that she wasn't even supposed to take messages from Lois.

"She hasn't called since."

I bent and kissed Myra on her forehead and said, "Don't know what I'd do without you."

She laughed and said, "I'll bet that you say that to all the girls."

I went into Alan's office and brought him up to date on the Morgan's situation and then thanked him for taking care of the lock problem at my house and sending me to Ellsworth.

"What's next for you" he asked.

"Get on with life. Try to find a good woman who will put up with me."

"You'll manage. The first couple of months are hard, but things will get better."

I went to my office and got busy. At nine I called Ellsworth and he told me the papers would be filed by ten and he could have Lois served before lunch time if I wished. I told him to go ahead and do it.

At ten to noon Lois stuck her head in my office and invited me to go to lunch with her. I needed a break so I said okay. We went to Tricocci's and grabbed a booth and after Mandy took our order Myra asked:

"How are you doing?"

"I'm okay. Why?"

"Both my oldest brother and sister are divorced and I know how rough it can be when you first starting going through the process and I know that having someone who isn't involved that you can talk with can help ease things for you."

"You putting in for the job?"

"Somebody needs to cheer you up so who better than me?"

"Cheering up? Yeah; I guess that is something I could really use right now."

Myra reached into her purse, took out a piece of paper and handed it to me as she said:

"Today's attempt at cheering you up."

I looked at the paper and saw that it was a list of names.

"What is it?"

"A list of the girls interested in you now that you are coming back on the market."

I scanned the list and saw a surprise or two.

"Liz Fisher? The drop dead gorgeous red-head in Accounting? I thought she was engaged. Last I heard was that the wedding was next month."

"She caught him cheating on her and gave him the boot."

"And you think she is interested in me?"

"I know she is. She once said that she would snatch you up in a heartbeat if you were single."

I looked at the list again. There were seven names on the list and besides Mary there were two that would interest me.

"You say that you know all of these are interested?"

"I've heard everyone of them express an interest in you a time or two."

I smiled and said, "I notice that your name isn't on the list."

"I considered putting it there, but decided under the circumstances I'd better not."

"Why didn't you?"

"Outside of the obvious fact that I'm married and you know it?

"Of course. You just admitted that you considered it."

"The answer is that you are just beginning to go through a divorce caused by a cheating wife. My thinking was that under the circumstances taking up with a married woman who plays would be the last thing on your mind."

"You play? I thought you and Harold were solid."

"We were until I found out that he was playing with the receptionist at his office. Rather than get a divorce I decided to keep my comfortable life style and pay him back in kind."

"Well you are wrong about one thing. Knowing that you are married and play wouldn't stop me. You should have put your name on the list. You would be the perfect woman for me right now."

"Now I know you are kidding. I'm far from being a perfect woman."

"That's were you are wrong. There are three names on your list that interest me, but you have one thing going for you that they don't have."

"And what pray tell would that be?"

"You are married and they aren't."

"Now that is something that you just have to explain."

"Right now an emotional entanglement is the last thing I need. It would be too easy to become emotionally involved with the three on your list that I would be interested in. You, on the other hand, are already spoken for and by your own admission you are happy playing tit for tat with your hubby. There wouldn't be any emotional component if I took up with you. What we would be is fuck buddies."

"You mean that? Really mean that?"

"Sure I do. Understand me here sweetie; I'm not the kind of man who would ever go after a married woman and try to seduce her. But one who let me know she was available? In a heartbeat sweetie; in a flat assed heartbeat."

"What would you say to a long lunch then?"

"I'd be all for it."

"Do we have time today?"

"Not today. I have a meeting with the people from Hayes at two, but I have a clear schedule for tomorrow."

"It's a date."

Was I being a hypocrite in fucking another woman while still being married to Lois and given that I was kicking her out for cheating on me? Not in my mind! According to Ellsworth Lois would have been served by the time I had my long lunch with Myra and once Lois had the divorce papers in hand as far as I was concerned we were legally separated and I would be free to do what I wanted.

At two forty-five my cell phone chirped and I looked at the screen and saw that it was Lois and knowing that it was probably because she had been served I decided to take the call.

"What do you want?"

No hello, just "What do you want?" I was tempted to say "What the fuck do you want bitch?!" but I decided that she already knew how I felt about her.

"Why can't I get in the house and what the hell is with this divorce garbage and why won't my credit cards work? And an order of protection? Are you out of your mind?"

"No; just out of a marriage. Your cards don't work because one of the things you do when you get rid of a cheating whore of a wife is cancel her credit cards. And the reason you can't get in the house is that you don't live there any more and I don't want you in it."

"You need to stop this nonsense Dave. You can't seriously want to lose half of everything you have over me having a little sex on the side. That's all it was Dave; just some recreational sex. There wasn't any love involved. You are the only one that I love."

"I don't see it that way Lois. As far as I am concerned you are a cheating whore and that is why I filed using adultery as cause."

"We need to talk. We need to sit down face to face and talk about this Dave."

I think I surprised her when I said, "Okay. Where and when?"

"The house tonight at ten?"

"I don't think so. I've got you out of the house and I'm not letting you back in."

"You can't keep me out of the house Dave."

"Of course I can. I own the house Lois. You aren't on the title. My parents left the house to me, not me and you. I will let you in to get the rest of your things, but only after my attorney sets it up so that there will be some one from the court there to make sure that you don't take anything you are not entitled to."

"Why don't we forget about all this legal stuff and just sit down and work it out?"

"I said I was willing to talk Lois, just not at the house."

"You are being totally unreasonable Dave. If not the house then where?"

"Tomorrow night at Angellina's at six. We can take the booth in back and that should give us enough privacy."

I closed the phone to end the call wondering if Lois really thought I was stupid enough to buy the "It was only sex with him; it's you I love" bullshit. Even as I had the thought I knew that the answer was yes. And why wouldn't she think I was stupid. I'd been dumb enough to let her get away with what she had been doing for years and years.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That night when I got off work I stopped at The Landing Strip Lounge to have a drink or two to drown my sorrows. Also, since it was Wednesday it was open mike night and I thought that maybe one or two of the comics might be able to make me laugh and cheer me up.

I took a seat at the bar and Karen saw me, came over and asked:

"The usual Dave?"

"I don't know sweetie. My usual order is for a PBR and a date with you and so far all I've gotten is the beer."

"I keep telling you Dave; I've got a keeper and I'm going to stick with him."

"I guess just the PBR then."

As she walked to get the beer I watched the sway of her ass and wondered if her keeper appreciated what he had. A five foot five fiery redhead with tits to die for if her low cut blouses weren't lying. I'd been flirting with her for years knowing that harmless flirting is all that it was, but with Lois out of the picture I really wouldn't mind taking a serious run at Karen. But then there was that "Keeper" thing. Oh well.

Up on the raised bandstand a woman was taking her shot at being a standup comic.

"A surveyor drops by Will's farm in eastern Minnesota and announced he had some bad news.

"I discovered that your farm isn't in Minnesota. It's actually in Wisconsin."

Will let out a huge sigh of relief and said, "That's the best news I've had in a long time. I was just telling my wife this morning that I don't think I can take another winter in Minnesota."

She got a good laugh from the crowd and went on with:

"The New York City Department of Education says that only 26 percent of the city's students in grades three through eight passed the English portion on a recent standardized test. But on the bright side they're too bad at math to realize how bad that is."

She got a polite laugh on that one, but hit the next one out of the park.

"A new pastor was visiting the homes of his parishioners. At one house it seemed obvious that someone was home, but no answer came to his repeated knocks. He took out a card and wrote "Revelation 3:20" on the back of it and stuck it to the door.

"When the offering was processed the following Sunday he found that his card had been returned. Added to it was "Genesis 3:10." Reaching for his Bible he checked out the citation and broke up in gales of laughter.

"Revelation 3:20 begins, "Behold, I stand at the door and knock." Genesis 3:10 reads, "I heard your voice in the garden and I was afraid for I was naked."

There were two more good comics after her and I left the place feeling a lot better than I'd felt going in. Maybe there was some truth to the old saying that "Laughter was the best medicine."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day at work and before I even had a chance to sit down at my desk Myra reminded me that we had a lunch date. The morning was fairly busy and at eleven-thirty Myra and I went to lunch. As we drove to the Marriott I asked her if she really wanted to have lunch first and she laughed and said:

"Sex on a full stomach slows me down some and I don't want slow for my first time with you."

I checked us in as Mr. and Mrs. Ralph Tomlinson. I thought it was fitting that I was using the name of Lois's asshole lover to get my first piece of ass from another woman.

Once in the room Myra immediately started to undress and she managed to get naked a lot quicker than I did, but then she'd had a head start. She had come into the room not wearing panties or a bra and she didn't take off her high heels or thigh high nylons. The sight of hr standing there would have given a stone statue a hard on, but the sight didn't give me one, but only because I'd gotten mine in the elevator on the way up to the floor our room was on.

"Ooooh, that's a nice one" Myra said as she looked at my erection. Imagine what that did for me after hearing what Lois had said that caused me to carry around that insecurity for years. Myra laid back on the bed, spread her legs and said:

"Come and get it lover."

I joined her on the bed and moved to go down on her, but she said, "None of that lover. Maybe later, but I've been hot and wet since we made this date yesterday. Fuck me first and we can do other stuff later."

I wasn't going to argue and I moved up and put the head of my cock against her slit and pushed. She was indeed wet, but even so I had to work my way in which was something I'd never had to do with Lois. Myra moaned, her legs came up to clamp me and her hands went to my butt and she tried to pull me in deeper. I started the in and back motion and Myra moaned:

"That's it baby; do me. Do me hard baby; do me hard."

I did my best and was rewarded when she had a screaming orgasm following which I had mine. It was a first for me. I'd never witnessed a screaming orgasm produced by me. Lois had cum, but it was never a loud event, at least not with me. I did see her do a loud one, but it was on the tape I had of her with my asshole cousin.

I held myself in Myra until I went soft and when I pulled out she turned and said, "Now we can do some of that other stuff" and she went for my cock with her mouth. I pulled and tugged until I had her in position for a sixty-nine. She fought me saying:

"Don't do that; it's nasty down there"

"Don't care" I said, "It's mine" and I pulled her down and went to work on her. As I worked on Myra's cum muffin I thought of how many times I done it with Lois not knowing that she was cheating on me. The thought almost caused me to lose the erection that Myra's mouth was building.

Almost, but only almost.

As soon as Myra had me up she swung over me and mounted me cowgirl and I laid there and let her do all the work. I looked up at her and saw her smiling down at me.

"Like this lover? Like looking up at my bouncing, swaying tits?"

"No" I moaned. "I hate it; I absolutely hate it."

She laughed and said, "Yeah! Right!"

When she had me close I had to roll her onto her back and drive hard to get my nut and when I did I had another first. Myra came just as I did and that was something that had never happened for me before.

We separated and as much as I would have loved to lie down next to her and cuddle for a bit I couldn't. A long lunch was something we could get away with, but not an afternoon. I got up, made quick use of the bathroom and started to dress.

"You can stay a bit and shower or clean up" I said, "But I have to get back to work."

"Don't be silly" Myra said. "Why should I wash you off of me? Going to hubby with the smell of my lover still on me is one of the parts of my getting even with him. I'll douche at work just before I go home because he might get suspicious if I'm too wet down there and I don't want to give him any ideas. I'd love to have him go down on me with you still in me, but I don't dare take the chance."

When she said that I thought of all the times I thought of all the times I'd gone down on Lois or slid into her loose cunt and commented on how wet she was. She always said that it was because she got all hot and bothered thinking about what we would do when we went to bed. The stupid thing is that I believed it until I saw the tape of her and Ralph.

That of course put another thought in my mind. Lois never really cared about me to care to care about whether I figured it out or not.

++++++++++++++++++++++

The rest of the day went by quickly and then it was time for me to head for Angelina's to meet with Lois. I got there first and took the booth in the back. I wanted that one because it was the farthest from the dance floor and consequently was the quietest. I ordered my usual and settled in to wait for Lois.

Lois came in five minutes later and as usual she looked sexy as all get out. She had obviously dressed to give me a hard on in the hope that it would make me more pliable. Usually seeing her like that would give me instant wood, but knowing what she'd done to me and my marriage killed that urge.

She sat down and when the waitress came and asked Lois what she wanted to drink Lois ordered her usual Cosmo and got a severely pissed look on her face when I told the waitress:

"Separate checks please."

I took a pull on my beer and then said, "Okay Lois; you called this meeting so speak your piece."

Honestly Dave; you could be a little more civil."

"Given the circumstances Lois you are lucky that I'm not trying to wrap my hands around your throat and strangle your cheating ass. I'm sitting here looking at your throat and imaging how good it would feel to have both hands around it and squeezing it hard. You wanted to talk so get to it or I'm going to get up and leave."

She sighed and said, "You are overreacting to things Dave. There is no need for us to divorce. I love you and I always have and always will. The thing with Ralph doesn't mean a thing to me. Yes I was having sex with him, but that is all that it was - just sex. Most of the time I don't even like him, but he fills a need that I have. He has never been a threat to you or our marriage."

"If he means nothing to you why did you neglect me in order to take care of him?"

"I've never done that!"

"Of course you have. Just think back over the last six months. Just how often did you grant me, most times reluctantly I might add, your sexual favors? Hell! Just think back over the last three weeks. I listened to your excuses night after night and went without while all the time you were fucking some one else. That's what you call loving me and only me?"