Lois Myra and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It hasn't been that long."

"It damned sure has. Three weeks of avoiding me and when you finally tell me I'm going to get lucky when you get home you go straight to bed and go to sleep. When I tried to get something going you were all for it until you realized it was me. Remember that Lois? Remember that "Oh, it's you. I'm tired. Leave me alone." That said it all Lois. That "Oh; it's only you" said it all. Then seeing that tape was the final nail in the coffin. That "Poor excuse for a dick and cums in ten seconds was the hammer that drove that final nail down."

"Oh come on Dave; you know that what I said wasn't true. When have you ever cum within even a couple of minutes? You almost always go ten or more minutes. Usually a lot more and you know it."

"Then why would you even say those things to Ralph?"

"Because Ralph likes to hear it. He has some crying need to hear that he is so much better than you. I say garbage like that to stroke his ego. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you as a lover Dave. You have always gotten me off."

"Then why are you fucking other men?"

"It isn't other men Dave; it is only Ralph."

"So in your mind it isn't cheating on me since it is only Ralph?"

"That isn't what I said."

"It doesn't matter Lois. One man or a hundred, fucking a man other than your husband is cheating any way you want to look at it."

"Answer me this Dave. Up until you saw that tape wouldn't you say we had a good marriage?"

"Good maybe, but certainly not great."

"Well I've been seeing Ralph since before we were married and it hasn't affected the marriage at all."

"You were fucking my asshole cousin even before we said I do?"

"Yes I was."

"Then why in the hell did you even bother to marry me?"

"Because I love you Dave. I barely even like Ralph."

"Then why the hell are you fucking him?"

"Because he gives me something physically that you can't. Size Dave. All Ralph has going for him is size. He hits places inside me that you can't. Those places give me feelings that you can't give me. Why don't you look at it as Ralph just helping you out with me?"

"You have to be brain dead if you think you can sell me on that one. If that is all you have to talk about then we are done here."

I started to stand up and she said, "You will never be able to sell adultery Dave. You don't have any evidence to back it up."

"You forget that I have the tape that you and Ralph so graciously made for me."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I am" I said and then I walked away from her. I was smiling as I walked out the door. Obviously she hadn't looked at the tape she took from the house so she didn't know that she had a blank one. I was just reaching for the door handle on the car when I heard the 'click click' of high heels coming my way and I turned to see Lois half walking and half running in her high heels. I was amazed that she could move that fast in them.

She hurried up to me and said, "I need to get in the house Dave. I need my clothes and things."

I knew when I said it that I was being an asshole, but I honestly felt that I had the right to be one when I said:

"Have your lawyer call mine to set it up" I said as I got into the car. I rolled down the window and said, "Bye bye Lois" and drove off as she cried out:

"Wait Dave. Wait a minu..."

I could have let her follow me home and get her stuff. It wouldn't have hurt me any to do it, but I'm afraid that my mind set at the time was "Fuck that bitch!" If she didn't already have a lawyer it would take her a day or two to get one and since it was Thursday I was betting that the soonest she could get one would be Monday and then another day to arrange to get her into the house. By that time I'd have everything of hers in garbage bags and I wouldn't use 'reasonable care' in doing it. If I was lucky she would have to take it all to the dry cleaners or the Laundromat before she could use them.

Was I a little bitter toward Lois? Nah! Everything was sunshine and roses where Lois and I were concerned.

I slept well that night.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Friday I had another long lunch with Myra and at the conclusion of a rather strenuous period Myra asked me if I had plans for the weekend. When I said that I didn't she asked:

"Want to spend the weekend with me?"

"I'd love to, but how would you hide it from your hubby?"

"He's leaving on a weekend fishing trip. He packed his car this morning and he will be leaving right from work. You have me from now until noon on Sunday. That is if you want me."

"Silly girl. Let's see now. Dinner and dancing this evening. Go home and play. Wake up Saturday morning and play most of the day. Dinner and dancing Saturday evening and then go home and play. Wake up Sunday and play until noon and then go out for a late breakfast. That sound about right?"

"All except for the dancing part. I say more play and less dancing."

"Wouldn't work. Yours never wears out, but mine tends to need rest at times."

"Okay then; I guess we go with your plan."

We went back to work and at quitting time I told her that I would pick her at seven.

"Pack for the weekend" I told her, "Because I don't intend to bring you back until Sunday afternoon."

When I got home I found that Lois had decided not to waste time trying to get a lawyer. When I went up to the bedroom to change clothes I saw that Lois's side of the walk in closet was empty. I looked around and saw that most of her other stuff was gone. I went looking to see if I could figure out how she got in.

Didn't take long to find it. One of the windows in the family room that looked out onto the patio had been broken out. Nothing I could do about it. Calling the police would be a waste of time since I couldn't prove that Lois did it. I did get just a wee bit of satisfaction. There was some blood on some of the broken shards of glass. Lois must have cut herself climbing in.

I grabbed the Yellow Pages and found a glass company, called them and made an appointment for the next day. Then I decided to leave the mess until the morning and that decision made I went upstairs, showered and dressed for my date with Myra.

++++++++++++++++++++

We had dinner and then went dancing and drinking. At eleven we were in bed, but we didn't fall asleep until three and believe me when I say I was pretty darned tired when Myra got through with me.

I set the clock for nine since the glass company said they would be there between ten and twelve. I shouldn't have bothered with the clock because Myra woke me up at seven-twenty in a most marvelous way. I woke up to find my cock in Myra's mouth. That led to a session of doggie followed by some sixty-nine followed by some missionary and then a shower.

The soaping and washing of each others backs, sides and then fronts led to Myra being taken from behind as she leaned against the shower wall. More soaping and washing led us back to the bed. By then it was almost time for the glass man to show up so breakfast was out and we would instead have an early lunch.

While waiting for the glass guy I cleaned up the broken glass and had just finished when the glass man got there at ten-ten. He was all done at ten-forty and by eleven Myra and I were at Tricocci's having a late breakfast. After Jared had taken our order I asked Myra what she would like to do that afternoon.

"Lay around. Make lazy love. Cuddle."

"I can do that."

And that is just what we did. We were in a mellow mood and by five we decided that we would call out for pizza and just keep up with what we had been doing most of the day. We decided not to play on full stomachs so we cuddled on the couch and watched some TV for an hour or two and then in the middle of a program I don't even remember the name of Myra started rubbing my cock.

Two could play that game and I started playing with her tits. She retaliated by pulling my cock out into the open and going down on it. Refusing to let her gain the upper hand I pulled her down on the floor, pushed the gusset of her panties aside and fucked her.

Guess I showed her right?

Once we'd made it off the floor and into the bedroom Myra asked me why I'd never tried her ass.

"I guess it is because every girl I've ever had never let me do it so I don't think about it any more."

"Then you are in for a treat tonight. I love it up my butt."

Never having been there before I couldn't believe how tight it was. As I fucked Myra's tight ass I thought of Lois's loose pussy. If I'd taken her ass would it have been tight too? Or would it have been as loose as her cheating cunt. Did she give her ass to her big dicked lovers even though she'd never given it to me? I guessed I'd never know, but then I really didn't need to any more. The bitch was gone! She would still be around on the fringes as we fought our way through the divorce process, but she was 97% out of my life now.

Myra was pushing her ass back at me and moaning "Yes yes yes" as I pounded into her and then she surprised me and had an orgasm. I didn't know a woman could have one while being taken anally. I smiled and wondered what other things Myra was going to teach me. One thing I did know and that was that I was going to take all that Myra would give me for as long as she was willing to give it.

As her orgasm ebbed I redoubled my efforts and got mine. As we rested I said:

"You really do like it that way?"

"I love it."

"Then I guess we will have to do a lot more of it."

She got up from the bed, went into the bathroom and came back with a washrag. She smiled and said:

"Got to clean this guy up so I can work on him to get him up again."

She managed to do it, but I don't know how. With all we had done from Friday until I finished in her ass I would have bet money that she couldn't get another one out of me. I've got to learn not to bet against a determined woman. We started doggie and I finished in her ass. She did the washrag thing again, but I was done and we fell asleep cuddled up against each other,

++++++++++++++++++++

With Sunday morning came the realization that I was going to have to give her back to her husband. With that realization came a thought and over pancakes at the Village Inn I asked:

"How long have I got?"

"What do you mean?"

"How long before you drop me?"

"Why would you think that I'd drop you?"

"From the way that you said it when you told me that you played around on your hubby I got the impression that you just did it here and there and didn't hook up with anyone for long periods."

"Maybe, but it was never my choice. Usually the guy I would hook up with would eventually get a little possessive and want me to dump Harold for them. The problem with that is that they were not in Harold's class. None of them could keep me in the life style I enjoyed as Harold's wife. I just couldn't see leaving a nice house in a good neighborhood to live in a two room apartment and spend my time wondering if we would be able to pay that month's bills.

"Besides, most were not any better in bed than Harold and there was also the fact that they were dirt bags. At least that is the way I looked at it. They had to be dirt bags if they were hitting on a married woman and I always wore my rings."

"I don't understand the logic there. You went out looking to get hit on and you knew that they knew you were married when you hooked up with them.

"True, but I wasn't looking for a replacement for Harold; I was simply looking to get even. That I hung onto them if they were halfway decent in the sack didn't mean that I really cared all that much for them. Face it; if they came after me knowing I was married do you think I could ever trust them if I made the relationship permanent?"

"So I'm just another dirt bag?"

"Don't be silly. Of course you aren't. I've worked for you for over five years now and not once in all that time did you ever do so much as flirt with me. Think on what got us here lover. I as good as gave you an engraved invitation. You flat out told me that you would never go after a married woman and you didn't. I put it out there and you were smart enough not to turn it down. If any dropping gets done it will have to be you dropping me."

"I can promise you that if I do it won't be any time soon. Do we have time for one more before I have to get you home?"

She gave me a big smile and we did.

When I went to bed Sunday night I was one of the most sexually satisfied men in the state and maybe even the surrounding ones.

+++++++++++++++++

Monday as I drove to work I thought on my relationship with Myra and I knew that it couldn't continue; at least not as it had gone on over the weekend. I had sued Lois using adultery as grounds and if she got an attorney one of the first things he would do (if he was worth a shit) would be for her to get something on me she could counter with. If she couldn't counter I would come out ahead in the asset split. My getting caught with Myra would give Lois that counter, but there was no way I was going to go without sex for as long as the divorce would take. I'd gone without long enough while I was married to my whore of a wife.

I called Myra into my office when I got to work and laid out the problem for her and then asked if she had any ideas.

"A couple, but I don't know if you can swing it."

"Tell me and let's see."

"You have these three uncomfortable chairs in here for when clients visit. You need to get a comfortable couch in here for them to sit on."

"I can do that."

"Then you stay and work late a lot so naturally I'll have to stay late to assist you. Then after we have put the new couch to good use you leave, I'll wait ten or fifteen minutes to give whoever might be watching you time enough to follow you so they won't be there to see me leave."

"That should work."

"Another thing we could do is I'll leave for lunch before you do and go to the hotel, get a room and then call you with the room number. When you get to the hotel take the elevator to the second floor where all of the conference rooms are and then take the stairwell up to the floor the room is on. We won't be able to do that very often though. There is a limit to how many conferences you can attend without making people wonder."

"What would keep them from coming up to verify that I was in a conference?"

"Before you come up the stairwell hang a "Do Not Disturb" sign on one of the conference room doors, but it really won't matter. They will need to see us together and as long as we come and go separately we should be fine."

I told Myra to plan on a conference the next day and then I sent her back to work. I had a full day so I didn't get around to ordering the couch until around four. I didn't waste time going through channels to get it approved; I simply ordered it and paid for it myself.

At five I called Myra into my office and told her that she needed to tell her hubby that she needed to work late on Thursday.

"They will be delivering the couch around noon."

"How did you get Ahern and Accounting to approve it so fast?"

"Didn't use them. I bought it myself."

She looked around and didn't see anyone (the office door was open) and kissed me. Then she said:

"I was hoping that I wasn't going to have to wait for Thursday."

"Have you already forgotten the conference with the folks from Ajax tomorrow?"

"Damn! How did that slip my mind?"

++++++++++++++++++

I was in a good mood all the way home and then the good mood fled when I got to the house and saw Lois parked in the driveway. She was parked in the middle so that I couldn't get by her to get in the garage. I parked so she had room to back out and leave. When I got out of my car she got out of hers and then she walked up to me and said:

"We need to talk Dave. Things are getting way out of hand."

I ignored her and walked by her to her car. I opened the door and reached in and grabbed her purse that she'd left on the seat. I turned it upside down and dumped the contents on the seat. I picked up her wallet and took all the money out of it and counted it and then put it in my pocket and dropped the wallet on top of the rest of the junk on the seat.

"You still owe me fourteen dollars for the window you broke and we don't need to talk. I've already said all that I need to say to you."

"Damn it Dave; I love you and I don't want a divorce. We can work things out. It doesn't have to be over for us."

"Yes it does Lois. There is no fucking way we can stay together especially after my finding out that you have been stabbing me in the back since before we were even married. We are done Lois! Finished! Kaput!"

"I had hoped that you would listen to reason, but I guess deep down I knew you wouldn't. If you are dead set on a divorce I'm going to have to fight you. I will not accept adultery. I know how this state is and I will not settle for a 70/30 asset split with me getting the low number."

"I'm sorry that you don't think you need to be punished for what you did to me, but the adultery stands."

"You will have to prove it Dave and you can't. It will be your word against mine and I'll deny it to hell and back. I'll say that you are just trying to cheat me out of my fair share of our assets. You might even be penalized for it."

"You seem to forget that I have visual proof of you committing adultery with my asshole cousin."

"No you don't Dave. I grabbed that tape when I left the house and then destroyed it. It will be you word against mine and lacking any proof you will lose."

"You destroyed it? Ralph will never forgive you. He did so want that tape. He might even be so pissed at you for destroying it that he just stop fucking you."

"Will you get it through your head that I don't give a shit about Ralph? Yes, I wanted what he had, but I don't need it. I need you."

I shrugged and said, "You still owe me fourteen dollars for the window" and walked away from her and went into the house. The cunt didn't give up easily. She beat on the door and rang the bell for a good ten minutes before she finally left.

As I watched her back down the driveway I was smiling. She had obviously destroyed the tape without looking at it to make sure she had the right one. Was she ever in for a surprise. I wanted her to get an attorney and fight the divorce. I wanted her to go into debt, to spend a thousand or more dollars on attorneys only to find out that I still had the tape and that she had spent her money for nothing.

I slept soundly that night.

+++++++++++++++++

My Tuesday conference with 'the people from Ajax' went well and I was in a pretty good mood when I went home from work. Wednesday wasn't all that bad either since Myra wanted a quickie on my desk at closing time. After a quick check to make sure everyone else was gone I obliged the lady and when we were through I reminded her that she would be expected to work late on Thursday.

On the way home I decided to stop at my watering hole of choice which was The Landing Strip Lounge. I'd forgotten that Wednesday night was open mike night and when I got there I had trouble finding a seat. Finally a seat opened up at the bar and I grabbed it. I got there just as Bobby Denton handed the mike to a trailer repair mechanic who worked at Triple T Sales and Service over in Franktown.

An eight year old girl went to her grandfather, who was working in the yard and asked him:

"Grandpa, what is couple sex?"

The grandfather was surprised that she would ask such a question, but then he decided that if she was old enough to ask the question she was old enough to get a straight answer. Steeling himself to leave nothing out he proceeded to tell the young girl all about human reproduction and the joys and responsibilities of intercourse.

When he finished explaining the little girl was looking at him with her mouth hanging open and with eyes wide in amazement. Seeing the look on her face the grandfather asked her: