Lonely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only other alterative was for me to take her to the bus station and buy her a ticket back to where she came from.

"I can't go back. I don't want to go back. I want a new life. You are such a nice man and have been so nice to me. I'll go with you and be your housekeeper. I don't have any personal things. Could you give me an advance on my paychecks so I could buy a few items?"

She had tears in her eyes and I felt like just maybe it would work out. On our way back to Ohio I stopped at a K-Mart and Carly and I did a little shopping. She bought herself pretty much two of everything for now. She was so happy, you would have thought she had won the lottery.

"I don't know how I can repay you for all you're doing for me. You are such a nice man."

"Okay, okay, Carly, take it easy. I'll subtract twenty-five dollars a week from your pay. That way you will still have enough each week to still buy yourself some more personal items."

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for helping her. We headed on home, not saying too much but listening to my CD's.

I knew I was going to get a lot of backlash from my family. I was preparing myself for the onslaught of questions I was probably going to get. They, my family and friends, just don't understand being alone. I decided that Carly and I would get settled in and I would contact my daughter tomorrow.

When I pulled up to my house in the truck, Carly couldn't believe how nice it was. I lived in the country and had a large lot to park the truck in. As we entered the house, Carly was excited like a young school girl. Of course it wasn't that long ago for her.

"You must be rich, having such a nice house and furnishings. It's so nice. My parents live in a big old house. I only lived in trailers beside with my parents. This house is so big and nice. You got everything," she said.

"Carly, I'm not rich. I'm not even wealthy. I live like most people. I paid for this house over my lifetime. I haven't bought much of anything since the death of my wife. I spend most of my time on the road. It's the reason I suggested to you being my housekeeper. You can live here and it will be your job to see the place stays clean. You can do some cooking when I'm home. You're not my slave so you can lead your own life. Just respect my place and keep it clean. So, do we have a deal?"

Carly was jumping up and down like a kid with a new toy. She came over and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek again. I showed her to her room which used to be Sheila's before she got married. Sheila had taken all her personal things with her when she left but the room was still decorated like a girl's room.

Carly took her personal stuff that we bought and put it all away in the drawers and set some stuff on her dresser. I really felt good being able to help this young woman out. I didn't know if I would have a problem seeing her prancing around the house. She did have those big boobs and a nice butt.

I ordered us a pizza for dinner and we watched some TV. Carly said she never had it so good, which made me feel pretty important. Later I took a shower and told Carly I was headed for bed. I told her to just make herself at home and if she had any questions to just ask.

After my shower, I went to my room and laid there. I heard the shower running. I guess that Carly was taking a shower. It ran for quite awhile. I guess she liked long showers or didn't get them all the time. About ten minutes later there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in," I said. I was under the covers but all I had on was my underwear.

"Jerry, can I talk to you?" asked Carly.

She was dressed in red baby doll pajamas. I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra and was quite sure she didn't have panties on under her pajamas.

"Sure, Carly, what is it? Do you need something?"

She came over and sat down on the edge of my bed. I could see she was nervous.

"I want to thank you for everything. Bringing me here, buying me stuff and giving me a job."

"It's okay, Carly. I just wanted to help you out."

She leaned over and kissed me on the lips. I was a little taken aback but it felt so good.

"Carly, you don't have to..."

"I want to. I want to make love to you. I know you want me too. I could see it in your eyes," she said.

While kissing me she reached her hand under the cover and grabbed my hard cock through my Jockeys. She started squeezing it while kissing me. I thought it was wrong but it felt so good.

I just let my passions take over. I was lonely and alone. Here was a beautiful young woman who wanted me. It's not everyday that young women came on to old guys like me. I returned her kiss and put my arms around her.

She pulled my shorts aside enough to let my cock free. After pulling down the covers she leaned down and took my hard cock between her young lips. God, it felt so good. While holding my shaft, she bobbed her head up and down over my cock. It brought back memories when Mary and I first got married; oh so good was the feeling.

Carly stopped for a second and smiled at me. I was somewhere in a never, never land, laying there with my cock sticking straight up. I quickly slipped off my shorts while Carly got out of her pajamas. She had this little round body with big tits, and a fairly hairy mound.

I watched as she climbed up on the bed and straddled my legs with my cock at her pussy lips. I continued watching as she lowered herself down on my shaft. Hot and wet is the best way to explain it. She started to move up and down on my hard shaft. I was watching her juices coating my cock as her tits bounced. What an awesome sight! I reached up and gently squeezed her breasts. She was really into it now and was making all kind of noises. God, it felt so good to be fucking someone once again. I didn't care who it was, what she looked like or how old she was. I just wanted to shoot a big load up her pussy, and that's exactly what I did.

Carly continued to ride my shaft as I was coming. I saw some of our juices running back out of her as she was hitting her peak. She screamed out as she reached her orgasm. She came down on my shaft and left it buried deep within her as she gyrated back and forth.

She got off of me and headed back into the bathroom to clean up. I laid there a mental mess wondering how it all happened. Finally, I decided to hell with it. I was a widower and Carly was an adult, be it a young one, and we chose to have sex. I really didn't owe anyone an explanation.

Carly came back into the room and slipped her pajamas on and slipped beside me in the bed. I turned off the light and we went to sleep; Carly with her back to me, and me with my semi-hard cock against her bottom.

------------------------------------------

The next day it was a whole new ball game. Being intimate with Carly changed things. She didn't seem to mind but it bothered the hell out of me.

I called Sheila to talk to her. I mentioned that I hired a housekeeper; Sheila thought that it was a good idea. She told me now she wouldn't have to come over all the time and clean my house while I was away. Then she asked how it came about. I told her and she about blew her stack.

"Dad! Are you out of your mind? You hired a twenty-one year old girl to come and live with you and clean your house? God, Dad, I can't believe it. What were you thinking? Surely you're not going through with this. Dad, I know it's none of my business how you live your life but you didn't think this through."

"Honey, I know it was an impulsive move but I wasn't sure what to do at the time. I'll only be here a few days a week. We're going to give it a try. I can't ask her to leave now. Please try to understand. Come by tonight and meet her. Bring my grandson here so I can see him. I miss the little guy."

"Okay, Dad, we'll stop by and meet your new housekeeper, but no promises."

"Thanks, Honey, that's all I can ask of you. I'm sure everything will work out fine." Even I had my doubts about that but I had to think positively.

I called Bill and Barb and invited them over also. Barb reacted pretty much like Sheila. She called me a few names also, telling me how stupid I was. When they all arrived at the house there was a lot of tension. I told Carly to expect some but she didn't seem to care one way or the other. She told me her whole life was built around tension. This was nothing new.

Barb gave me the third degree asking me when I became so stupid.

"Jerry, I love you more than anyone but how could you be so stupid. The girl is twenty-five years younger than you. What in God's name were you thinking?" Then Barb said something I couldn't believe came out of her mouth. "I can tell by the look on your face that you already fucked her. I hope to God you used protection? All you need now is to impregnate her to really screw up your life good."

I was sure glad she didn't say this in front of everyone else. I didn't use any condoms. I hoped Carly was on the pill. Surely she was since she never had any kids and lived with Carlos for two years.

Everyone thought Carly was alright except the women, Sheila and Barb, who said they really didn't trust her. They said they liked her but why would a young girl like her want to live with an old guy like me. It didn't do much for my ego but they did have a valid point.

"Dad," said Sheila. "I think she is star struck after seeing everything you have. After talking to her, I think she came from a poor upbringing and had to fight for everything she has. To be with you she probably thinks she won the lottery. The problem is how you deal with it. Just be careful, Dad."

Bill and I talked and he kept laughing. "She's awfully young, Jerry. I can understand the attraction. A young girl in distress and you save her. Have you had sex with her yet, good buddy? You know it's going to happen. An old fart like you and a young tart like her. It's bound to happen sooner or later. Just be careful."

Carly acted like it didn't bother her. She answered all the questions anyone asked. She told them that I was her hero and saved her from her old boyfriend. She explained that we agreed to give it a few months and see how it worked out. Thank God she never told them that we had sex the night before.

After everyone left I called my son who lived in Michigan now. He was single and dating. He told me pretty much the same as everyone else. I didn't have the nerve to tell everyone how many times in the last three years I thought of suicide. Driving the rig down a road and just going over the cliff. If it wasn't for hurting my kids and Barb and Bill, I'm sure that one day I would have done it. Carly changed all that. I didn't love her but I wasn't alone anymore. We had sex every night I was home, which was about two days out of every seven. I usually went on trips for five to six days and then came home for two days before leaving again.

Carly said she spent her time, when she wasn't cleaning, shopping and found some young friends who she hung out with. I wasn't too happy with that except she said she never brought anyone to the house. I did find out that her friends were girls that were Mexican that hung out at a lounge in town.

Four months had gone by and I got back from one of my trips when Carly said she wasn't feeling good so she went to the doctor. Lo and behold she was pregnant. God, I felt like the roof just fell on my head.

"How far along are you, Carly?"

"Around four months, what are we going to do? I wasn't planning on having a baby. I'm not married; my parents will kill me. What am I going to do?"

"I thought you were on the pill?"

"I was but Carlos was talking about us starting a family so I never renewed my prescription."

"Why didn't you tell me, for God sake? I would have used protection?"

"You're forty-six years old. I didn't think you could still have kids. I didn't know."

Wow, now I started to see where the age difference was a problem. I had to do something about the baby, but what. I thought about an abortion but I never could see killing an unborn baby, especially my own.

"Are you going to marry me, Jerry?"

"Marry you? Carly, we're not in love. We're just two people who had sex and created a baby."

I had to wonder if the baby was even mine. The timing was iffy at best. "Let's wait and see how it goes for awhile. I'll pay for all the medical expenses. I need time to think about this."

"I love you, Jerry. I want the best for the baby. I don't want to be an unwed mother trying to raise a baby by herself. You have to marry me, Jerry; I'll be a good wife. We'll be a family and raise our baby. We already live together and make love all the time."

I needed to talk to someone about this, but who? I decided to call my son-in-law, John. He would know more than most seeing he was a lawyer. I needed some good advice now. Of course the minute I called him to talk about business my daughter called me right back.

"What's the matter, Dad? John said you called him about business. It must be something you didn't want to talk to me about. My first guess is that it has to do with Carly. She's pregnant, isn't she, Dad?"

God, how do these women figure these things out? It's like a second sight or something. "Yes, Sheila, Carly's pregnant. I called John to find out my legal options in the matter."

"I could scream at you, Dad, but it's a little too late for that. You can't be thinking of marrying her. You're digging a hole that you're going to have a hard time getting out of. Dad, you are a lot older then her, hell, she's younger than me."

"Honey, I know that. If your mother was here she would have known what to do."

"Dad, if mom was here, none of this would have ever happened. God, I miss her still."

"Me too, Honey, but I have to deal with this new situation. I know Carly is young but she does make me happy and less lonely. I know I'm a lot older but I would make a good father. Look how good you and your brother turned out," I smiled at that statement. My kids were the best and Sheila was a great mother.

"Dad, I just want you to know that whatever you decide that I will always be there for you. I'm still your little girl you know. At least for a little while longer."

About an hour later the phone rang. I answered it and it was Barb.

"What the hell did you do now? I could just kill you. My God, Jerry! What has gotten into you? You don't come and see us anymore, then you bring home a strange girl and get her pregnant. Now you're thinking about marrying her. What happened to the sensible Jerry I always loved? I just can't believe what happened to you."

I was getting mad. I jumped on Barb; it was something that I had never done in my life. I had always cared about hurting her feelings.

"Barb, no one knew how lonely I had been, always alone. I have only loved two women in my life and one is dead and the other married to my best friend. My life is shit now. Yes, I made some mistakes but I'm doing my best to rectify them. Because of my loneliness Carly is pregnant. Yes, she's just a kid but I have to realize that I'm going to be a father again. I just can't throw money at her and say raise our kid. I'm not made that way. I'm going to accept my responsibility and do what is right."

I could hear tears from Barb on the other end of the phone. I wasn't quite sure why she was crying. I wasn't sure what all I screamed at her but something hit her.

"Jerry, I have to go. Bill and I will always be your best friends. If you need us, just call." She hung up the phone.

Chapter 3

I went over to talk with my son-in-law, John. I wanted to meet him at his office seeing this was business and I needed to have a clear mind.

John gave me a lot of good information and I had all my decisions made. For some reason I felt I should tell Barb. I know she wasn't going to agree with me but it was just something I felt in my heart that I should do. Bill, her husband, was at work. I wanted to be alone with Barb when I gave her this information. I thought about telling Sheila but I told John to break it to her gently.

"Barb, I have something I have to tell you. I know from the outset that you will disagree with me, but I must do what I feel is right."

"You're marrying her, aren't you, Jerry? A girl young enough to be your daughter. Why, Jerry? Please tell me why? I know deep in my heart that this is a big mistake and you will probably pay dearly for this."

"I was a very lonely person. I have thought about taking my own life a number of times but never did because of the kids. Since Mary's death I've felt alone, so totally alone."

"God, I'm so sorry, Jerry. I should have been there for you. It's what we all promised one another years ago."

"Barb, it's not your fault or anyone else's. Anyway, I felt so alone. Then, one day I ran into Carly. I know she's way too young for me but it made me feel differently about myself. I wasn't old and dried up anymore. This young vibrant girl wanted me. Me, Jerry Davis. I was so happy to have someone who wanted me that I said, 'Hell,' to the rest of the world and had sex with this young woman. Because of my loneliness and not thinking properly, Carly got pregnant. She didn't do it by herself. I can't just throw all the blame on her. I was a willing participant.

"I don't really love her but I do care for her, and more than that, she's carrying my baby. I know some of you don't think it's mine but I feel it probably is. If not I will get the marriage annulled and take her back to Texas. If it is mine, I'm going to love it with all my heart."

"Why don't you just wait and see first, Jerry. Get tested and then make the decision."

"I thought about that, but as I told you, I'm sure it's mine and I'm not going to spend the next five months biting my nails and wait to find out. I'm going to live my life as a responsible father and husband. I feel Carly deserves that much.

"I've talked it over with John and he's writing a pre-nuptial agreement and a will of where my assets will go in case of my premature death. My kids are going to get the bulk of my estate but I am going to see that my new child is taken care of. Also, if Carly decides she doesn't want to be with me any time in the near future she can't leave Ohio with the baby. It's my child and I'm going to care for it."

"Is there anything I can say to stop you, Jerry? I'll always be your friend and will be here for you if you need me."

"No, I've made up my mind and now I have to follow through. I'm going home right now and tell Carly. I just wanted for you to know why I'm doing it. You mean more to me than anyone."I hugged Barb and headed home to tell Carly that we would be getting married. I can't say it was the right thing to do but as they say, "I made my bed and now I was going to sleep in it."

When I arrived at the house, Carly had on a pair of jeans that were unbuttoned. She had on pink panties that were just below her little protruding belly where my child was developing. As I looked at her panties she said that her jeans were getting too tight and it felt better this way. I had to say it looked sexy seeing Carly's panties and little belly starting to grow.

"Carly, I have reached a decision. I think we should get married and raise our child."

She was so happy as she came running to me and started kissing me. She was saying, "I love you so much. I'll be a good wife; I'll fuck you to death. We can have sex anytime you want, right up to the delivery."

She kept going on and on about having sex with me and how I made her so happy. I told her we would talk about the particulars later; right now I wanted inside those pink panties. I turned her around and pulled her back to me. I took my hand and laid it on her little round belly and slid my hand down inside of her panties. I began rubbing my hand through her bush and lowered it to the puffiness of her pussy, separating her lips and pushing two fingers into her. She began to moan and gyrate against my fingers. She had an orgasm on my fingers as I felt her juices wetting my hand.