Lonely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carly was mad. I know that it was the money that she was mad about and not Maria. Carlos, on the other hand, sported a kind of smirky happiness look. I guess since Maria wasn't his, he didn't want her around.

"Now, on the matter of division of assets. I have in front of me a pre-nuptial agreement signed by both parties. Mr. McCoy, is there any reason that I shouldn't go by this agreement?"

"Your Honor, my client said it was signed under duress. If she had known that in case of divorce she would walk away with nothing, then she wouldn't have signed it. You have to remember that she was in a strange state, alone and pregnant and taken advantage of by a much older man at the time."

"Mr. Bryant, is there anything that your client would like to say about all this forced signing of this document?

"Your Honor, I was the attorney who made up the pre-nuptial agreement. No-one was under any duress at the time. It's why we have pre-nups. To save the assets of both parties who enter into marriages. I might add, Your Honor, that this marriage only lasted a year before Mrs. Davis cheated on her husband. If it was even the first time. Also, Your Honor, my witness, Ms. DeMarco would like to speak on behalf of my client. I can assure you it will help to make a decision as far as division of property goes."

"By all means. Ms. DeMarco, what can you add to the distribution of assets?" asked the judge.

"I'm a fact finder investigator and was asked to check on the background of Mrs. Davis and her friend Carlos Hernandez. They are schemers. They take things from people and resell them. They originated out of Texas. I will pass you proof of the things I'm telling you. Mrs. Davis forged a credit card using Mr. Davis's name and reputation. She has run up over twenty thousand dollars in debts on it in the last year. Most being cash advances. I don't think Mr. Davis was even aware of it till now.

"Since Mr. Davis trusted her, he never suspected anything. She would pay the minimum payment each month so Mr. Davis wasn't even aware of it. She also started taking belongings that used to belong to the deceased Mrs. Mary Davis. She told me personally how he would never know since he probably didn't know what she even owned. During this time, Mr. Davis continued to give her a hundred dollars a week for herself. He purchased all items needed for the household and the baby. God knows how much she would have stolen from him if she did all this in just one year."

The judge was looking over all the information that Linda had passed up to him. I was totally taken aback by what I heard. John had passed me a copy of the bank statement to see how Carly had scammed me. I actually had tears in my eyes. I was just a lonely guy who had sex with this young woman. I had no idea that she was out to take me for everything I owned. The judge was ready to render a verdict on division of property.

"Mrs. Davis, you are the worst kind of human being out there. You should be locked up and have to pay for your crime against this man. Taking advantage of a lonely mature man and then trying to take everything away from him, including his child. You are one despicable human being. Unfortunately, I can only rule on the evidence that is before me.

"You, Mrs. Davis, will leave with whatever clothes and personal belongings you now have in your possession. You brought nothing into this folly of a marriage and that's what you will leave with. As far as this money you stole from Mr. Davis, he will have to file an identity theft claim against you in order to receive his money back. If it comes to my court, I'll see to it that you are locked up.

"I am also going to amend the visitation of Maria to once a month for two hours for one year. Mr. Davis, you are still married to Mrs. Davis and will be responsible for the medical care of her unborn child until a DNA match is done to prove you are not the father. I can't just accept the vasectomy even though I believe it's accurate. At least your medical insurance will cover the cost of the baby's delivery. If there is nothing more to be brought before the court, this case is settled. I have made my rulings."

I was a very happy camper. I hugged my son-in-law, his friend Linda hugged me. I wanted to know so much more about her but John said that they had another meeting to go to and that they would see me at his and Sheila's house later.

I went home feeling pretty good. I couldn't believe that Carly would do something like that to me. I guess sometimes you think you know a person but later you find out you weren't even in the same ball park. At least I got custody of Maria. I didn't care about the cost; I just wanted to make sure my little girl would stay with me.

I called Sheila and told her the good news. I could feel her smiling over the phone. She was one great daughter and even though I did all these stupid things, she was still there to help me.

"Dad, you need to come over in a couple of hours. There is something we need to discuss."

"Is Maria all right." I asked.

"Yes, Dad, it's just a few things we need to talk about. I don't want to get into it over the phone. Just be here in a couple of hours, please?"

"Yes, Dear, I'll be there." We both laughed because that's how I used to answer her mother. She caught on pretty quick.

When I arrived at Sheila and John's, I couldn't believe how many cars were there. I parked and walked inside the living room. There was Barb sitting in a good pair of slacks rolling a ball to Maria.

I said, "Hello, Sweetheart," and Maria started crawling over to me. She was almost seven months old but she seemed so smart. I know a lot of parents say that about their kids, but I meant it. I picked her up and she said, "Da-da." I hugged her and kissed her. She didn't care that I was old; she knew I was her daddy and her protector. It was good enough for me.

I looked up as everyone started coming into the living room and adjoining kitchen. I looked up and just about everyone in my family was there. Let me see if I could name them. My daughter Sheila, and her husband, John, and of course my little grandson, Dane. Barb was there along with both her kids, Sandy and Eric. Both had their spouses and Sandy brought her son. I saw the woman Linda sitting there talking to John. I was finally going to find out who this woman was who helped me save my daughter as well as my dignity.

I looked up and saw another person enter the room. It was my son Ryan. He must have come down from Michigan. I was almost in tears seeing all the people who meant the most to me. I walked over and hugged my son.

"Hey, Ryan, did you say hi to your little sister?" We were still guys and I wanted to say something different to him.

"Yes, Dad, I've been here all day. Me and my little sis have become the best of friends," he said as he reached out and took Maria into his arms.

"Okay, everyone, I give up. What's going on here? Is this a party or something?"

Ryan spoke first. "It's an I'm sorry party. Dad."

"I don't understand? Sorry about what?" I asked.

"Let me try and explain, Uncle Jerry," said Eric. "After the death of Aunt Mary, we all kind of went our own ways. I should say all except Sheila; she was there the most for you. We weren't there for you. You spent a few years alone. We should have been there to support you and we failed at it. After you got re-married we all realized that it happened because we weren't there for you. We decided to do something about it. We wanted to make sure that Carly was the kind of woman that deserved you. We found out the truth about her and we decided to let her know we were in on her secret, but you beat us to it."

"I'm not sure I understand. If you guys knew something, why didn't you tell me?"

"I tried to tell you, Dad, but you said you wanted to do what was right and marry her. The only way we thought you would listen to us was with real evidence. You were always one to give a second chance," injected Sheila.

"Dad, it's about time you met Linda." said Ryan. The young lady stood up and held onto Ryan's hand.

"Dad, Linda is my fiancée; we'll be getting married later this year."

I walked over to the young lady and gave her a hug. "Ryan, I'm getting more confused by the minute. Will you explain to me how your girlfriend is a secret agent and was able to help me so much?"

John joined in the conversation. "Dad" - he always called me dad except in court - "Sheila and Barb were really worried about you. They asked me to find out everything I could about Carly and where she was from. I didn't want to go through our office so I contacted Ryan."

"Ryan? Ryan, what exactly is your job? You're not a secret agent too are you?"

Ryan laughed. "No Dad, I'm not a secret agent and neither is Linda. I run a data processing center. This is the computer age and you can pretty much find out anything you want about anyone. John called and told me what was going on. Linda and I started checking the data on Carly and her family. We started to get worried. We talked with John and between the three of us we decided to have Linda become friends with Carly. She stayed at Eric's house when she was down here. All she did was go to the places the Hispanics hung out at. She knew when to go because Carly was always asking Sheila to babysit."

"Wasn't it dangerous for Linda to be doing that?" I asked.

"It wasn't too bad. I had a couple of Hispanic girlfriends come down with me. It is people like Carly that give all hard working Hispanics a bad name. My girlfriends and I befriended Carly and the girl would tell you everything. She was actually proud of what she was doing. We didn't think we needed all three of us to testify but they were ready if need be," said Linda.

"Dad, we didn't want to keep it from you but we needed enough evidence to go to court so the judge would give you custody. When Linda found out about the second pregnancy, we decided to act and bring it all out in the open, but you had already kicked her out," replied Ryan.

"Okay, thank you to all of you, but whose idea was it?"

Sheila spoke. "It was Aunt Barb's dad. She called a family meeting while you were away on one of your trips. She told us how lonely you were and that we weren't there for you like we should have been and we needed to rectify it. She told us better late than never. Then after Uncle Bill got sick, we all noticed that you were there for him. Even with what you had gone through and what you were going through you made time to see Uncle Bill every chance you could." Sheila and Barb both had tears in their eyes; I had tears in mine also, remembering my friend.

Sandy had been sitting there taking it all in. She was Barb and Bill's oldest daughter. "Uncle Jerry, after dad's death we thought about mom and what she'll be going through and it scared us. It scared us terribly. We didn't want her to go though all the lonely times like you did. We decided we would be there for her but most of all she needs a real friend."

Eric spoke. "We all thought that Maria needs a woman in her life, a mother image. There isn't a better mother alive than Mom. I can attest to that."

"Nice thoughts, Eric, but don't you think that it should be your mother's idea?"

"It is my idea. I just didn't know how to approach you on it. I love that little girl," replied Barb.

"Uncle Jerry, we all know about the pact that you and dad had made about taking care of one another's family. In fact, all of us offspring are making the same pact to take care of one another."

"Dad," spoke Sheila. "Every time I watch Maria, Aunt Barb has been here to help me. Watch this, Dad."

Sheila looked at Maria who was sitting on the floor again playing with Dane.

"Maria, where's mommy?" Maria smiled and crawled over to Barb. She had Barb with tears in her eyes again.

"I have some big problems still with Carly. She has visitation rights and I have to decide whether to file charges against my daughter's mother. Then it will take time for the divorce. I don't think Barb wants to go through all that."

John spoke again. "Dad, you told me I was your lawyer and so I spoke for you. Linda and I met with Carly and Carlos along with the judge after you left. Carly agreed to sign off on all rights pertaining to Maria. In return we told her we would not be filing fraud charges against her. I think the thought of going to jail really scared her. Your divorce will be final in sixty days. You are still responsible for the medical payment on Carly and the unborn child. Of course we checked with the insurance company and you shouldn't have any out of pocket expense. Of course you still have to pay the credit card charges that Carly ran up."

"So, Jerry," spoke Barb. "It looks like I'm free to babysit if you want me. I told the school that I might be interested in only being a substitute teacher. I have to give them my answer next Monday."

"Are you going to live at my house or do I bring Maria to you?"

Eric spoke. "Uncle Jerry, Mom isn't going to just be the babysitter and housekeeper. According to what John said, you can get married for a third time in sixty days. The adoption papers can be filed Monday. We want you to know that if you marry Mom you have all of our approval and support. Just so you know, Mom told me to tell you all this."

I looked over at Barb who still had tears. I picked up little Maria off the floor and walked over to Barb who was now sitting on the couch.

"Barb, would you be my wife in sixty-one days, and be the mother of my daughter as soon as possible?" I couldn't believe I was crying in front of everybody.

There was dead silence.

"For Pete sake, answer him Mom," yelled Sandy.

"Yes, Jerry, of course I'll marry you but I'm sure glad you got that vasectomy," she smiled.

Epilogue:

More of the story about Carly I found out from Linda a few days later. She told me that she had talked with Carly numerous times. Carly and Carlos were really close friends and almost got married a number of times. They did work together to deceive people. They had been doing it for a few years. The funny thing was I wasn't chosen as a mark.

They really did have a fight and Carly really did hit his car with a tire iron. She got scared and hid in my truck. As we drove toward my house she decided to contact her friends and tell them that she was going to make me a mark. She had mentioned to them about me losing my wife and would be an easy target.

When we got to my house she saw all the stuff I had accumulated and was going to use me for all she could get. After she found herself pregnant, she got nervous. It wasn't something she was ready to deal with. When I agreed to marry her she actually thought about going straight and staying married and having a family.

I guess a tiger doesn't change its stripes and she fell back into her old ways. Once I got her a credit card she used it to get another one without my knowledge. She made the minimum payment on it each month while taking me to the cleaners.

I asked Linda about the sex. It sure didn't seem like she was faking it. Linda told me that the sex was real. Carly really got off on it. She was surprised she enjoyed it with an old man like me.

Carly was fighting within herself about using me but when she talked to Carlos again that clinched it. She had sex with him when we went back to Texas. Of course that's when their plan really began to unravel.

Linda told me that I was lucky to have such good family around me or I might have lost everything. People like Carly and Carlos used and deceived people as a way of life. She told me that they had met their match when they messed with the Davis clan. She was going to be happy being a part of such a close and loving family.

---------------------------

Barb and I did get married as soon as we could. The adoption flew through and now Barb was Maria's legal mother. I stopped driving truck and got a job as a dispatcher. I was home every evening to be with my wife and daughter.

Ryan and Linda did get married and they moved back to Ohio to be near the rest of our clan. Linda told us she was pregnant and was truly excited. She told me she would teach Spanish to her child and to Maria, since they both were part Hispanic.

The last we ever heard about Carly and Carlos was they had a son and it was Carlos's child. I sure hope they changed their ways. I was feeling sorry for their baby.

It was an evening in April when Barb had said that she dropped Maria off at Sheila's so we could celebrate.

"What the hell are we going to celebrate?" I asked.

"Earth Day, it's one of those days that you will never forget so I thought from now on, we would make it our day. We'll give it some real meaning," replied Barb with a grin on her face.

"What's this great plan you have? Want me to get my gun and we can kill some birds?" I laughed.

"Be Nice, Jerry," she said as she picked up a blanket and took my hand as we walked into the back yard. "Isn't it a beautiful evening, Jerry?"

"Yes it is, so, what's the plan?"

She spread the blanket on the ground and started to take off her blouse. "You're going to make love to me on the ground every year on Earth Day. Who knows, maybe we will even get the ground to tremble."

I started taking off my pants and looked over at a topless Barb. "Take off you pants. I want to see that little red birthmark," I smiled.

"Oh, no, if you want to see my birthmark, you're just going to have to try and take my pants off yourself. There's nobody here to help you this time."

I grabbed her and we wrestled playfully to the ground. I was able to unbuckle her belt while holding her down and kissing her boobs. She was laughing so hard while we wrestled. I got her pants unbuttoned and she turned over. I quickly pulled her pants down over her hips and bared her butt. There was her little red birthmark. I leaned down and kissed it time and time again.

"Kiss lower, Jerry." I kissed down a little more at the top of her butt.

"Lower, Jerry," she said.

"Then I'll be kissing your butt."

"Exactly, you will be kissing my ass." We both started laughing as she turned over and I removed her garments.

I had a hard-on that I needed to get rid of. I pushed it gently into her waiting wet pussy. God, did loving someone and having sex with them feel so much better than just sex alone. There we were, laying on the ground and I was pumping into my wife's waiting pussy.

"See, Jerry, Earth Day isn't so bad, is it?

After we both had our first orgasm I laid down next to her. I was thinking about how good it felt to be with her, the only other woman I had ever loved.

"Barb, I have a question that has always bothered me. Did I ever make love to you while we were growing up?"

She looked at me and just smiled. I guess I wasn't going to get the answer to that question tonight.

*

Thank you for reading my stories

Comments are always welcome.

DG Hear