Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom, you have got to stop this! If you need a woman this bad why don't you go into town and find you one?"

"I don't want just any woman, I want you."

"I am your brother's wife, it wouldn't be right."

"That just makes it that much better. Forbidden sex is always the best, haven't you heard that?" Cathy had certainly heard that but had never thought she would be in that position.

As he talked he had moved closer to her. Cathy backed away until she was in the corner of the swallow in of the pool. She looked over at the steps and moved in that direction. Tom moved ahead of her and cut of that route of escape. All the time he was moving closer.

"I liked seeing your tits in the kitchen. Why don't you take off the top and let me see them again?"

Cathy was turning red with embarrassment. "No, Jim will be right back."

"We both know it will take him awhile to feed." By this time he was touching her shoulders where the bikini strap held up her top. With a hand on each shoulder he slide the straps to the edge of each shoulder where she grabbed his hands to stop him.

"Tom, don't do this."

"I can look at you and tell that you want me to pull down the straps and bare your breasts."

Cathy had never been in this predicament before. She was always the one in control. When she dated Jim and other boys it was her that made the decision where to let them see her breasts or not. Tom was taking this out of her hands. She remembered him looking at her tits in the kitchen and she knew that she hadn't minded it nearly as much as she should have.

Tom, with all his experience he could read her like a book. She wanted him to go on but was afraid that Jim might come back. Since he wasn't worried about Jim he proceeded to stroke her skin across her shoulders.

Cathy could feel her control slipping away. His hands on her were pushing her farther than she had ever been. Just when she relaxed she didn't know. Her hands fell to her side and Tom slipped the straps from her shoulders. She stood still as he pushed the top down over her breasts to bare them once again. Her top stopped at her waist as her hands pulled from the straps.

"See that wasn't so bad was it?" Cathy couldn't find her voice to talk. Then it was too late. He pulled her body to him and brought his mouth down to hers. She turned her head away from his lips and he kissed the side of her neck. Another bad move on her part. Her neck was one of her hot points and as soon as his lips found it he knew.

Tom kissed her neck and ears until she was shaking. The next time he moved to kiss her lips she didn't back away. His lips found hers and when his tongue went searching her lips she opened her mouth to him.

Cathy knew he could do anything he wanted to her. Only Jim could stop her and he wasn't around. His tongue was working her mouth over when he pulled the tiny blond tighter to him. She could feel her naked tits touching his bare chest and it was making her cunt wet even in the water. Her arms seemed to move by themselves as they moved around his neck to pull his mouth even closer. The thought of forbidden sex popped into her mind and she knew that it had an appeal all its own. She gave her body over to Tom then. He could do what he wanted with her. "Tom, not here, not now. Not with Jim here."

He broke the kiss but didn't release her. He could feel her shaking and knew that he had succeeded in seducing her. All he needed now was time with Jim out of the way. His hands went to her naked breasts with his fingers playing across her nipples bringing them up to even harder points. "I have wanted to take you to bed from the first time I ever met you."

"What about Tammy? What if she found out?"

"Tammy and I have an agreement, she sleeps with who she likes when I am away and I do the same. We are apart too much of the time to not have sex. When I am home we don't sleep around."

"I don't think Jim and I could live like that. He wouldn't like it if he saw us now."

"Are you sure about that?"

"What are you saying that Jim would let me sleep around?"

"I don't think he would for just any man but with me he might. Have you thought what he would do if it was him and Tammy here right now?"

The thought hadn't occurred to her that Jim might like to take Tammy to bed. Even then the thought never crossed her mind that he had spent two weeks with her with Tom out of town. "I don't think Jim would do that."

"I'm not saying he would but have you noticed that we have a lot of time alone since I got here this morning?"

Cathy thought about the conversation she and Jim had about Tom looking for sex over the weekend. For the first time she wondered if he was willing for her to be with his brother. The idea was to strange for there to be any truth in it, but Cathy didn't find the idea bothering her. Her body was responding to every touch from Tom since he came in the door this morning. Even now she was naked to the waist while he kissed and played with her tits and she wasn't putting up any resistance at all.

"He has been acting funny all day but he looks more like he is mad than he would be willing to let us be together."

"Why don't we just watch and see if he doesn't give us more time together. I can't wait to get my hard cock buried between those beautiful legs of yours."

Even with his hands on her tits and his hard cock pressing against her stomach she still blushed when he told her so plainly what he wanted to do to her. He saw her blush and reached for her hand. He pushed her hand down his body and under the waist of his suit until her hands was resting on his hard cock. "That is what you have waiting for you."

She didn't resist much to him pushing her hand deep in his suit. Once she touched his hard cock she let her fingers spread around him. He was the only other man she had ever touched below the waist other than Jim. He was just as hard as Jim and she thought he was larger but it might just have been the thought of doing something so wrong that made him seem larger.

Her fingers moved around him, exploring him much as she had Jim when they first married. Her mind was on the new cock in her hand when she felt Tom's hand push beneath her swim suit to touch her bare cunt. She jumped but instead of moving away she pushed her pussy towards his working fingers. OHHH, it felt good to have his fingers where he should never be. She was ready to be fucked right there in the pool. All thoughts of Jim were gone from her head until she heard the back gate open.

"Jim is coming!" She quickly moved under his arms and out in the deep water. She dove under and pulled her top back over her tits before she surfaced. If she had looked at Tom in time she would have saw him grinning and winking at Jim.

Jim hadn't gone to the barn right off. He knew that he couldn't stop Tom without him telling Cathy about Tammy, but he just had to know if Cathy would put a stop to Tom herself.

He watched Tom at work on Cathy as soon as he rounded the corner out of sight. If it had been any other woman but his wife he would have be pleased to see a master cock hound at work. Now it was his wife that his brother was after and it didn't take long to see that she wasn't putting up much of a fight.

He could feel his anger rising as he watched them in the pool. When he kissed her and her hands pulled him closer he knew that Cathy was going to let him do what ever he wanted to her. He watched Tom's hands and fingers play with his wife's tits and she was letting him, even pushing her tits tighter to his hands.

Through his anger he realized that he had the biggest hard on he had in months watching his brother touching his wife in places only he had ever been. Then he knew that his anger wasn't against them but himself. If he hadn't fucked Tammy he would not be in this position. He watched a while longer until he saw Tom slide his hand lower and knew that he must be feeling her pussy down in the water. He couldn't just give in this easy. He pushed open the gate with enough noise to let them hear him coming.

Even if had not seen what Tom as doing to her he would have know by the shit eating grin on his face and the wink he gave him.

Cathy spent the rest of the evening till bedtime staying out of Tom's reach. She couldn't believe he could be so brave with Jim right there with them. Even this was exciting to her to know that her brother-in-law wanted to fuck her and probably would with Jim right there.

She showed Tom his room just down the hall from her and Jim while Jim got ready for bed. Tom knew he was going to fuck her and he wanted her tonight but Jim seem to have another idea. If he couldn't stop him at least he was going to make him wait as long as he could.

When she showed him his room he pulled her into it with him and pulled her into his arms, kissing her. She kissed him back with all the lust that he showed for her. It was her that finally broke away. "Not here, Jim is waiting for me."

"Come back after he is asleep."

"I can't do that." She left him with a hard cock and no way to take care of it but his hand and he had not had to do that in years. It was late when he finally gave up on her and fell asleep.

Jim had different ideas. As soon as Cathy climbed between the sheets he was after her. He kissed her and moved down her body to take her pussy in his mouth. He liked eating her cunt and tonight she was already soaking. It may have been Tom that had her so hot but it was him that was reaping the rewards.

Cathy couldn't believe how horny Jim was but she wasn't objecting. Sex with him was always good and she never grew tired of making love to her husband. That was one reason she had never even thought about another man since they married. Just thinking of fucking her brother-in-law was really turning her on.

She climaxed once and was still pushing her cunt in Jim mouth when he quit licking her pussy and moved over her. Her legs were wide open and he slid his cock home in one swift move, taking her breath away. Her second climax hit her immediately.

As excited as Jim was he felt like he could last forever. He knew he was competing with his brother even thought Tom hadn't sampled Cathy's goodies. The though drove him to perform better than he ever had.

Thoughts of Tom went out of her head as climax after climax soared through out her body. It was when she could go no more that he finally unloaded his cum deep in her cunt. A moment later he realized she was asleep, worn out from the vigorous fucking she had just had. He rolled from her with the satisfaction of knowing Tom wasn't going to give her any better than she just had from him. He joined her in a deep sleep while Tom lay restless down the hall.

Cathy woke before Jim the next morning. Her body was still tingling from the fucking he had given her. He hadn't been that aggressive since their honeymoon. She wasn't about to complain since she was just as hot blooded as he was. She would welcome sex like that every time.

She slipped on a robe and went in to put on the coffee before coming back and taking a bath. She had just got the coffee on when Tom entered the kitchen. "You didn't come back last night."

She blushed and Tom knew at once that Jim had tricked him. "Jim must have been pretty good last night?"

She didn't answer and he came to her and wrapped his arms around her. His hands came up under the robe to cup her tits. "Tom, not here. Jim could come in anytime."

"He is going to have to find some where to go today. I need some of this." His hands slid lower until he was touching her naked pussy.

Cathy jumped at the touch but quickly pushed her cunt back on his hand. She couldn't understand herself what made her have such a positive reaction to him. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. "I know but what give you the idea that he will leave us alone."

"I told him coming back that I wanted to fuck you."

"And you expect him to just let us be together just because you want to? I don't think that will happen."

"I don't mind when Tammy has someone else. I like to know she is not alone when I am gone so long. She tells me when she is with someone and I tell her. I get a kick knowing she is being fucked by another man. Jim might just feel the same way."

"I can't believe Jim would do that."

"Think about it, hasn't he given us a lot of time together since I've been here?"

Cathy knew that he was right. Jim had stayed out of the way but still was very close to them at all times. Then last night he had fucked her better than he had in a long time. She still couldn't believe he would just let her fuck his brother. She didn't understand it but it was for sure that if the opportunity came Tom was going to be after her and she wasn't sure if she would put up much of a fight. His fingers on her tits and her pussy were having the right effect on her. She wondered if Tom was right about Jim."

She had broken away from Tom and was taking her shower when Jim came into the bathroom. It surprised her when the shower curtain was pushed back and he joined her in the shower. She saw at once that is cock was hard again. "I thought I wore that thing out last night." She let her hand drop down to cover him.

Jim woke up thinking about Tom and Cathy. He had managed to put him off last night but he knew that there was no way Tom would be put off today if Cathy was willing and from what he saw in the pool she wasn't going to do much to stop him.

Thinking of them together made his cock hard again. When he heard the shower turn on he knew that Tom may fuck her today but he was going to have her first.

Joining her in the shower it wasn't but seconds before he had her up against the wall and his cock buried in her pussy. She was already wet and it didn't take but a moment before she was scratching his back and screaming as she had her first organism of the day. It wasn't the last with Jim as he fucked her standing up until he shot his cum in her pussy. She came again.

They finished showering and were drying off. "What has come over you? Last night and then again this morning you have been hotter than since we married."

"I don't see you complaining."

"I love it! If it is because Tom is here I hope he comes every weekend." He finished and dressed before she figured out that was exactly why he was so horny.

They finished breakfast and Jim went down to check on the livestock. Cathy and Tom were still at the table finishing their coffee. Cathy had been setting at the side of the table and Tom and Jim were on each end. As soon as Jim went out the door Tom's hand dropped down to her thigh. Her hand dropped down to stop him but she was looking at the door expecting Jim to come back in at any moment.

When she decided that he had left them alone again she lifted her hand and he moved closer to her pussy. In spite of the fucking Jim had given her earlier she was wet again and his hand didn't waste any time finding her center. She lifted in her chair as his fingers found her wet naked cunt to force his hand tighter to her. She was ready to be fucked again if Jim would just stay away for a while.

"You sure are hot this morning."

"I can't help it. The two of you haven't left my cunt alone since I got out of bed."

"Jim already had been at you this morning?"

"Yes."

He laughed, "It was nothing to what I am going to do for you today."

"Not with Jim here."

"Don't worry about Jim; he will take himself out of the picture."

Jim knew that he didn't have any choice. He made up his mind to give Tom the room he needed. At least Cathy wouldn't have any reason to leave him if she found out about Tammy. He headed back to the house making enough noise to give them time to get decent before he entered the room.

Cathy heard him and pulled Tom hand from her pussy as Jim came into the kitchen. One look at her face and he knew that Tom had already been at work on her. "I have got to leave for awhile. One of the horses is sick and I need to take her to the vet at the college." She looked at Tom before answering him. She saw the smile that came to Tom's eyes.

"What do you think is wrong with her, she was fine yesterday?"

"I don't know but I don't want to take any chances. Tom would you like to ride with me?"

"I think I will stay here, I have ridden enough this weekend. Cathy might like some company while you are gone."

It was bad enough to have to leave his wife knowing she was about to get fucked by another man, his brother, but what made it worse was the smile that was on Tom's face and that Cathy didn't offer any resistance at all. He knew they would be in bed before he was out of sight.

He was almost right. Only Cathy held back. "How did you know he would leave us today knowing you want to fuck me?"

"I told you that he is like me. He likes the idea of you and me together. Why else would he give us all this freedom?"

She still couldn't believe that Jim could just let his brother take her to bed without putting up a fight. He could understand about Tom and Tammy because they were apart a lot, but Jim had never been away from her much since they married. Then it hit her! Jim had spent some time with Tammy when he was away at school.

"Tammy! Jim fucked Tammy didn't he?"

Tom wasn't going to tell her about Jim and Tammy even if he had not fucked her this weekend. He really didn't want to fuck up his brother's marriage but since Cathy had figured it out all by her self he confessed that he knew about Jim and Tammy.

"That sorry bastard! We had only just married when he was out there. I can't believe he would cheat on me that soon after we married."

"Don't blame it all on Jim. If I know Tammy she probably was the instigator and Jim didn't have a chance. Tammy can be very persuasive when she wants something and she wanted Jim."

"I bet the bastard didn't even put up a fight."

"You haven't put up much of a fight yourself." She knew he was right. She was ready to fuck Tom or she would have gone with Jim to town. After knowing this she was certainly not going to put up a fight. She hoped that Tom would tell Tammy so that she would know that Cathy had fucked her husband as well.

Cathy stood up from the table and put the dishes in the sink. She stood facing the sink for a few moments as if making up her mind to go through with it or not. When she turned back to him her blouse was open and she was pulling it from her shoulders. As it came off she was naked to the waist and her firm tits stood out high on her chest. "We are wasting a lot of time." She was reaching for the snap on her shorts as she walked from the room.

Tom almost turned the chair over in his haste to get away from the table and follow her to the bedroom.

By the time she pushed open her bedroom door she was sliding her shorts down her legs. Her panties went with them as she kicked them across the room to the corner.

She stopped at the edge of the bed and turned towards him. He was just finishing undressing and his clothes found hers over in the corner. "Nice cock."

"Nice tits and pussy. I have dreamed of this for a long time."

"Ever since Jim fucked Tammy?"

"No, ever since the first time I met you. I have never met a woman like you. Small, tiny but with perfect breasts and legs to match. You just make any man want to fuck you just to take care of you. "

She climbed up on the bed and lay down in the middle and opened her legs. Her blond cunt opened to his eyes. He moved on the bed to her. Between her spread thighs he stopped as his mouth came even with her pussy. It was to tempting to resist. His mouth dropped to her and his tongue found its way to her open pussy. Her hands came down too pull his head tighter to her wet pussy.

"Oh yes Tom, eat me. I love to feel your tongue tasting me." She was about to smother him in her cunt when he pulled away. "Why did you stop?"