Long Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will get back to that in a little while, right now I want to feel this pussy wrapped around my cock." He moved over her and she opened even wider as she reached for his cock and drew him to her opening.

He was bigger than Jim but that wasn't the real excitement for her. She knew that when she left the kitchen she was headed to her and Jim's bed. She was about to be fucked by only the second man in her life and to get even with Jim she was going to do it in his bed. Just the thought had her pussy gushing.

They both were more than ready. No foreplay was needed as he let her guide him home. Once the head slid between the lips of her wet cunt he pushed forward. His cock didn't stop its pushing until he was ball deep in the tiny blond. Her pussy was tight around him but she was wet and hot, making the entrance that much better. He wondered how such a tiny woman could take his cock so easy.

He would have known if he knew now much time Jim and Cathy spent in bed. He wasn't that much larger to make a lot of difference and Cathy loved to feel Jim in her cunt and Tom was no exception. She was a woman that loved sex.

Cathy wrapped her hot little body around Tom as he fucked her. She rode his cock with each stroke he made in her. Cathy was a screamer and when she had her first climax she let go with a scream that would have waken the neighbors if they weren't so far away.

The way she fucked drove Tom to give it his all. Once she had her first climax he fucked harder and faster as he drove her higher and higher until she came again as he filled her blond cunt with his juice. He collapsed down next to her on Jim's bed.

His cock was soft but it didn't stay that way long. As soon as she recovered she moved down and took his cock between her lips. She liked sucking cock almost as much as fucking. Her expertise was one of the reasons Jim was always up for sex. She didn't mind if he shot off in her mouth. She didn't have any problem taking all of him down her throat but only after her cunt had been well fucked.

When she had him hard again she climbed aboard. She took his hard cock and guided it to her pussy. With no trouble at all he felt her glide down his cock to sit on his stomach with his cock fully impaled in her pussy.

Cathy did most of the work as she rode his hard cock. He took the opportunity to play with her firm breasts. They weren't quite a c cup but on her they look huge. His mouth quickly went to work on them.

It was lunch and no sign of Jim. They stopped long enough to eat a sandwich before taking a dip in the pool. They hadn't bothered to dress since they knew the day had only begun. After finding out about Tammy, Cathy didn't care if Jim found them in bed when he returned. She liked fucking and she found that it wasn't only her husband that could make her feel this way. His brother was doing a very good job himself.

Tom was on the edge of the pool when she moved between his legs. She took his cock between her lips and went to work on him. This time she didn't have any reason to stop. She wanted to taste his cum when he exploded in her mouth.

She didn't have long to wait. As soon as Tom saw that she intended to suck him until he finished he didn't try to hold back.

Cathy knew when he was about to cum. She could feel him swell as she reached behind him and pulled him tight to her sucking mouth. When he unloaded she sucked him deep and took every shot down her throat. She continued until he was soft and collapsed back on the deck. She thought to herself, "I bet Tammy can't do it that good."

Jim waited until almost dark to return. He hated to face Cathy knowing she had been in bed with his brother all day. What bothered him the most was that he liked the idea of her being with Tom? He would never have thought he could get such a charge out of another man being with his wife.

There weren't any lights on in the house as he drove up. He put the mare back in the barn and went to the house. On the kitchen table was a note from Cathy.

"Jim, I am sure you know what went on here today since you so very willing left me and Tom with plenty of spare time. I know about you and Tammy, and no it wasn't Tom who told me. Just the way you left me for Tom made me finally put two and two together. I hope you enjoyed Tammy as much as I have Tom today.'

"I am taking him back to the base tonight. We will get a motel room and spend the night doing just what you and Tammy did. I will be back Monday after I deliver him to the base. We can talk then."

"I do love you. Cathy."

It was a long night for Jim as he tossed and turned thinking about his wife being in bed with his brother and he couldn't do anything about it. He also worried that when she came back tomorrow that he might be about to lose her for good. His only consolation was the way she ended her note to him.

It was a tired and exhausted man that Cathy dropped of at the base the next morning. How many times he had fucked his sister-in-law he couldn't remember. All he could remember was how good she was in bed with her tiny body riding his cock like it was part of her body. He could see why Jim was a happy married man. He kissed her bye and she drove away, headed back home to face her husband. She wondered what lay in wait for her.

Jim didn't go to work that day. He wanted to be home when Cathy showed up. It was almost lunch when she pulled into the yard. He set at the kitchen table and waited for her to come through the door.

Cathy pushed the door open to see him watching her. On the way back she had come up with all kinds of excuses for doing what she did but seeing Jim they all fled from her mind. Tears came to her eyes as she stopped to look at him. Just seeing him made her remember that he was her husband and the one she loved. Not Tom, he was just a man that made her feel extra good while they were having sex. All at once she could just see her losing him for good.

The thought scared her as she took a step towards him and stopped. Jim stood up fast and the chair fell over backward as he moved to her. He took her in his arms and almost squeezed the breath out of her tiny body. She had never felt as good as she did when his arms came around her.

His head came down to kiss her lips and she opened her mouth to him. He kissed her like he had the first time years before. She returned the kiss with every inch of her being.

Not a word was spoken. The kiss said more than words could ever say. He broke the kiss and picked her up and carried her to their bed. He lay her down and quickly disrobed her. It was only when his cock bottomed out in her pussy that they knew everything was going to be just fine.

They finally had to stop for a rest. Cathy had not been fucked this much in such a short time in her life. Tom had ravaged her pussy time after time and Jim was quickly following suit. She wasn't complaining.

It was Jim that finally spoke. "I am sorry about Tammy. I should never have slept with her."

"I know, but I could have stopped Tom but I didn't want to. The way you were acting I thought you wanted me to be with him and truthfully I did too."

"At first I hated the idea that Tom was going to fuck you and I couldn't stop him without losing you because of Tammy. I found myself likening the idea of you being with him. I must be just like Tom, he likes for Tammy to be with other men and tell him about them."

"Well I didn't like the idea of you being with her but I could see how it happened. She is very beautiful and they have this agreement between them to have others when they are apart. I am sure that he will tell her about me. I know being with another man was exciting and he being your brother just made that even better."

"I just want us to be back together for ever. I can live with Tom being with you if you can live with me being with Tammy."

She kissed him. "I was hoping you would say that. Tom will be back again in about six weeks. He wants to come here again. I told him that would be fine. I think he wants more of what he got this past weekend. I am looking forward to more also. I didn't think you would object too much since I called Tammy and invited her to visit that weekend."

Jim had a smile from ear to ear as he rolled over on his wife and slid his hard again cock in her well fucked pussy. "I couldn't think of a better way to enjoy a weekend."