All Comments on 'Looking Up Cynthia'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good premise

But much too matter-of-fact regarding the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
DAMN IT

Great story but it ended way too soon!!!! You have Got to do another chapter. I'm not sure it's in the right category tho. Great character development. Cynthia reminds me of a gal I knew back in the late 70s. Also with an oral fixatstion. Not a bad thing at all.

3 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More !!

Keep up the great writing !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great new story

Terrific premise and character development. Seems to be begging for a chapter 2. Keep up the great work. Very glad to see you producing more content recently.

ExiledfromNYExiledfromNYabout 5 years ago
Loved it.

Thanks for the story! I have a real visual of Cynthia and the type of person she is. Please do another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story

Please write the next part soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Patreon

I wish the site allowed for more interaction between members and authors. If you had a patreon, I would gladly pay $40 per new Donna chapter. I find myself continuously checking back to see if there's a 2nd chapter to her last series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You're back!!!

You are literally my favorite author on this site. So happy to see you back at it!

Captain_RonCaptain_Ronabout 5 years ago
Fun Story

That was a fun story. Great to see you writing again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story!

I NEVER post on stories. this is my first time and I have to say this story is the best I've ever read. The ending was quite surprising and I loved that. The ending with a romance factor sealed the deal for me. We need a part 2 to this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love the story of fucking the religious girl...

I love how she presented herself to you, with that look that she was giving herself to you.

I could see her standing before you, her clothes falling off, revealing her curves and beauty.

You kiss her lips and begin caressing her, moving your fingers in and out of her very wet pussy.

Soon, she's on her back as you prepare to mount her and push your impressive penis into the sweet Christian woman's pussy, which so wants to be fucked..

As you go into her and begin pushing in and out, feeling how great her pussy is, you think in your mind about all those times she so devotedly sucked your cock...

... and how you so wanted to go father and push your penis into her sweet innocent virgin pussy...

You thrust deep into her. After about 30 minutes of passionate fucking, she feels your penis spasming and knows you soon will finish in her.

All of your fantasies about finally fucking her come to fruition...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What a great story.

The reunion part is wonderful.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous