Looking Up Cynthia

Story Info
A guy looks up a college girl who loved to suck his dick.
8.5k words
4.66
53.6k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,867 Followers

I was sitting in my office looking at a computer screen. I was excited and my dick was hard, but I was not looking at porn at work. Far from it. The page had patriotic quotes, pictures and videos supporting America and the American military. The page also had lots and lots of bible verses.

I was looking at the Facebook page of an old girlfriend, Cynthia. The page showed photos of Cynthia and her family along with the patriotic and bible material. As I would have expected, Cynthia looked attractive, slim, busty and classy.

I dated Cynthia while I was in law school. Actually, I sort of dated her. I am not sure how you would describe our relationship. But, I wanted to see her again after over 20 years.

When I met her, I was a graduate assistant teacher in the business department of the undergraduate school while I was going to law school. The teaching was easy and the money was good for a law student. I soon learned that spending time with the undergraduate students was fun. I was teaching some accounting classes.

Cynthia was in one of my classes. She was slim, blonde and very pretty. Her breasts were the perfect size and shape for her slender body if you like big, round, full breasts on a slender girl. She had huge, bright blue eyes which went perfectly with her blonde hair. She would hang around after class and flirt with me. She was friendly, gracious and polite. She did not make it obvious, but I could tell fairly quickly that she had a crush on me.

I can still remember the first time she came up to talk to me at my desk after class. I answered questions for a couple of other students and then turned to Cynthia and smiled. I always try to smile at gorgeous blondes. I am not sure why, but Cynthia sort of blushed and her nipples got extremely hard. She was wearing a rather thin summer dress and her nipples were obvious. It was easy to see each of the nipples through her bra and her dress. I prolonged my answer to her question so that I could continue to stare at her hard nipples and big full breasts. I wasn't sure if she was shy or if she was excited or if she was just cold. No matter what made her nipples stiff, I loved it and made a mental note to get to know this girl.

Cynthia was a 19 year old sorority girl. She was a Kappa. She looked like you would expect a good looking blonde sorority girl to look. The few times we were on dates together guys would stare at her or even come on to her. She was that hot.

She was also smart, polite, poised and fun. She was undoubtedly wife material. If we would have had a serious relationship, I would not have hesitated to take her home to meet my parents. They would have loved her.

At the end of the semester, Cynthia asked me to attend a formal party that her sorority was having. I figured that since it was the end of the semester, she wasn't technically my student anymore, so I said yes. The party was at a big hotel in a nearby city.

Even though the semester had just ended, I still would have gotten in trouble for going out with a student if my supervisors would have known. Final grades had not been issued yet. I decided to risk it because it was not often that sexy, busty, great looking girls with blonde hair and blue eyes asked me out. In fact, to be honest, it had never happened.

I took Cynthia to the dance and we had fun. I learned that she was going to be the president of her chapter of the sorority the next year. Cynthia was a great hostess. We danced a lot and had fun.

At the end of the party, I was ready to walk out to my car with Cynthia. Cynthia rather sheepishly said, "I know you may think this is a little presumptuous of me, but I was afraid we might have too much to drink to be driving back to the campus. So, I reserved a room for us at the hotel. We can still drive back if you want to."

I couldn't believe my ears. A hot young girl had rented us a room in a nice hotel for the end of our first date. She even brought me a new tooth brush to use and a t-shirt and shorts to wear home the next day. Of course, I said yes.

We shared our first kiss as soon as we closed the door to the room. I started feeling her nice tits and ass right away. She had a slender sexy body dominated by her big boobs. She was completely hot.

Soon we were naked in bed with the lights off. After kissing for a few minutes, I swung around and started licking Cynthia's pussy in the 69 position. She seemed to welcome the attention. The second I started licking her, her mouth very softly surrounded my hard cock and she started sucking it very, very gently.

I thought it was so cool that one of my students was sucking my cock! I loved it. The whole concept of being the teacher and fucking the hot girl in class was a turn-on to me.

The second I stopped licking her, she removed her mouth from my cock. I could tell she was shy or embarrassed about having my dick in her mouth. As soon as my tongue touched her clit again, my dick was back in her mouth. She sucked so softly, I could barely feel it. Once again, when I stopped, she stopped the same instant.

Soon, I swung around, spread her legs, kissed her and slid my hard cock into her pussy. It was so intense and emotional. I kept whispering to her how we shouldn't be doing this, that she was my student and she shouldn't be fucking her teacher. She loved it! I loved it!

I know I came several times in Cynthia. I am pretty sure she came too based on how turned on she was and how emotional she was as we had sex. The fucking the teacher theme seemed to really resonate with cute, young Cynthia. I loved the fucking the cute young student theme too!

I saw her again at my house a couple of times, but then I left town for the summer. Before I left, I turned in my grades and gave Cynthia an A in my class that she hadn't earned even though she never asked for any favors. It seemed like the least I could do after fucking her in the hotel. I was pretty sure she didn't invite me to the party to improve her grade, so I didn't mind.

I invited Cynthia to come see me in the city where I was working for the summer. She drove her car for something like 7 hours to come see me.

As I was waiting for Cynthia to arrive at my apartment, I started thinking about how she softly put my dick in her mouth after the sorority party. I really kind of obsessed on the idea of this cute, classy sorority girl with my dick in her mouth.

When she arrived, she smiled and was as charming as ever. I immediately started kissing her and feeling her up. She seemed to like it. I soon pushed her down to her knees and pulled out my cock. I really didn't know how she would react to this because my only experience with her and oral sex was in the dark after a huge amount of alcohol. On that occasion she had been very shy about it, but had softly sucked my dick.

She gave my hard cock a good long look, then looked up at me for a minute with a slightly embarrassed smile on her face. Then, she put the head of my cock in her mouth. I can still visualize the scene of this cute girl sucking away on my cock.

At first, her sucking was soft and gentle like the first time. But soon her head was bobbing up and down on my hard dick. I was so excited by what she was doing, I soon filled her mouth with cum. I didn't warn her I was cumming or ask her if it was okay to cum in her mouth. I just filled her mouth with cum.

She quickly swallowed my cum. Once again, she removed her mouth from my cock almost instantly after I shot cum in her mouth.

This time something great happened. She pulled my dick out of her mouth so quickly she smeared some cum on her pretty cheek. I loved it. She immediately went back to her gracious, polite self. She was chatting with me about what I had been doing and what she had been doing with a big glob of sperm on her cheek.

We talked for about 5 minutes before I told her she had cum on her face. She had a look of complete embarrassment. She ran to the bathroom to clean it off. It was extremely hot!

When she came out of the bathroom, she smiled and said, "How long did I have that on my face?'

I replied with a smile, "Since I came in your mouth."

She cringed, "Oh, I am so embarrassed! Please forgive me. I did not know it was on my face."

I laughed and said, "Don't worry, I thought it was hot. I liked seeing it on your face."

She gave me a funny look and said, "Really? I am so relieved!"

We had fun a few times over the summer, but I really did not see her too much. We never really had a serious relationship. Just some fun dates. I was seeing other girls and I assumed she was seeing other guys.

I took her to a party thrown by a big law firm. She wore a white sleek dress that was really hot. You could see every curve in her body. The dress also showed a perfect amount of cleavage. At the party, every guy who met her was either staring at her breasts or flirting with her, or both. Some guys even flirted with her in front of their wives or girlfriends. Several asked me about her later and seemed stunned that I had met this hot girl when she was a student in my class.

A week or two into the fall semester, Cynthia called me late one night and asked if she could come by my house to see me. She came over a few minutes later. She looked great. Nice clothes, nice body and her hair and make-up were perfect.

We talked for a few minutes and then she said, "Why don't we go to your bedroom?"

Of course, I said okay.

As soon as we got to the bedroom, she turned off the lights, got down on her knees, unbuckled my belt and started sucking my cock. I could not believe it!

Soon, I was laying on the bed and she was sucking away on my dick. I tried to undress her or lick her pussy, but without actually saying it, she made it very clear that she wanted to suck dick and nothing else.

I can remember seeing her blonde ponytail bouncing up and down as she sucked. It was awesome. She now sucked hard. She also would go deep. Mostly she bobbed up and down on my dick until I filled her mouth with cum. After cuddling and talking for just a few minutes in bed, she left.

I could not believe my luck. A great looking sorority girl came over to suck my cock. I did not even have to ask her!

This started a full school year of late night cocksucking sessions by the president of the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority. She would call 3 or 4 nights a week and come over to suck my cock. We never went on a date. I never called her. She always called me or just showed up.

We never fucked anymore. I never went down on her. These were all her decisions. Cynthia just wanted my cock in her mouth and her mouth full of cum. After I would explode in her mouth, she would cuddle for a very short time while she caught her breath and then head back to the sorority house.

She was the sweetest girl and one of the most poised, charming young girls you would ever want to meet. She never used profanity. She didn't act like a slut, dress like a slut or talk like a slut. However, at least with me, she was a cocksucking slut. I loved it and she loved it.

I never talked to her about her sexual desires. One of my theories was that she had to appear to be a nice girl to all of the girls in the sorority house and she knew she did not have to worry about me running my mouth about the way she loved to have my dick in her mouth. I didn't know many of her friends and I would never talk about her with anyone. My friends didn't even know her except my roommates who saw her head back to my bedroom night after night.

At first, I thought she just had a crush on me and came over to suck my dick in order to try to rekindle our romance. But, she never really tried to have any relationship other than my thick hard dick in her mouth. She never asked me to any of the sorority parties(or, anywhere else) and she never hinted that she wanted to go on a date.

After it became clear that she just wanted to come over to suck my dick, I decided that she was just a girl who loved to suck dick and she liked sucking mine. Having my cock sucked was my favorite sex act. It feels so intimate and kind of nasty. I loved this arrangement.

Sometimes she would get naked. Sometimes she would just strip to her bra and panties. Often, she would keep all of her clothes on.

Mostly, she would limit the sex to bobbing up and down on my dick with her mouth. However, occasionally she would lick my balls or lick my ass while she jacked my cock. She would take my load on her face or tits, but mostly she wanted it in her mouth.

I speculated that she had an oral fetish, but kept it well concealed from everyone but me. Of course, she might have been sucking dozens of cock, but I really doubt it. She might have been dating some other guys, but she was coming to my house 3 or 4 nights a week, so she either wasn't seriously involved with anyone or would come suck my dick after her other dates.

I have a big, thick cock. It crossed my mind that she might be a size queen turned on by big dicks. However, that would make more sense if she was coming over to be fucked.

I truly did not understand what made her suck my dick. I did not want to ask too many questions for fear of jinxing the deal.

It was embarrassing to Cynthia for my roommates to see her heading to the bedroom to go down on me night after night. After a few months of walking past my roommates, she asked if she could come through the back yard to a sliding door in my bedroom. She would sometimes come in after I had gone to bed and I would wake up with this beautiful girl sucking my cock like there was no tomorrow.

The last late night blowjob of the spring semester was the last time I saw Cynthia before I looked her up on Facebook. My last memory of her was her swallowing my cum on one of the last nights of the school year.

She sent me a nice note when she read in the paper that I was getting married. I had been married for years and had a great family. The sex with my wife had slowly dwindled to nothing. I was horny and thinking about the pretty girl who loved to suck my dick.

From her Facebook page, I could tell that Cynthia had also been married a long time and was still married. She had a son who served in the Army and she now was deeply religious. All of her posts were about her family, country or her church. Her posts all seem to include a "praise God" or "Thank the good Lord" or a bible verse.

I remembered Cynthia as a very nice girl who seldom, if ever, used profanity, but I thought the religious stuff must have started after I knew her or at least became stronger after she last had my prick in her mouth. She was also into healthy food and had a company of some kind in the health food business. I found a business email address.

I sent Cynthia an email just making contact. I gave her a short summary of my family and career and told her I was pleased to see her on the internet after all this time. She immediately responded with a big, long enthusiastic email telling me all about her life. She included a great deal about her church life in her email.

We exchanged several emails answering questions and catching up. She seemed genuinely glad to hear from me.

Although I really had no reason to go to Austin, Texas, where she lived with her husband, I said that I might be in her town on business and wondered if we could get together for a glass of wine. She quickly said that she would love to see me again if I came to town.

I was sitting in my office thinking about Cynthia's mouth on my cock and looking at photos of her. Although she was in her 40s, she was still slender with a nice body, still had blonde hair, a great smile , big round boobs and her pretty blue eyes. My cock was hard as I looked at her perfect cocksucking lips.

I knew I shouldn't do it and I knew I might embarrass myself, but I had to know if Cynthia would meet me to suck my cock again. After a year of sucking my cock, I knew that she was into sucking dick at one point, but that was more than 20 years ago. I wasn't at all sure how this married, religious woman would react.

I decided to go for it. I sent her a short email which just said, "Do you still like to have a dick in your mouth?"

I usually received a response within a minute or two of sending her an email. This time I received nothing for a couple of hours. I received an email that just said, "I am a happily married woman and try to be a good Christian. You shouldn't ask me things like that."

I thought about it for a while and was glad she didn't get mad at me or at least she was still talking to me. I finally replied with an email that said, "You didn't answer my question."

She responded more quickly this time and in her response said, "I haven't done that in a long time."

I smiled as I read her email. I thought that if she has not sucked a dick in a long time, she is probably not sexually satisfied because when I knew her she had an almost physical need to suck my dick. I sent another email that said, "Cynthia, you came closer, but you still did not answer my question. Do you still like to have a dick in your mouth?"

I received no response for about a half hour. Then, I received an email that said simply, "Yes, if it is the right man."

I was so excited to receive that short response. I did not want to push her too far. She had basically let me know everything I needed to know. She still thought about sucking a dick, she had not sucked one in a long time and she was not mad at me for asking.

I asked her if I could see her if I came to Austin for business or a seminar. I had seen an upcoming seminar in Austin that I would not mind attending. She said she would love to visit in person.

Knowing Cynthia and the way she would just come to my house to suck my dick in school, I decided to risk a trip to Austin. I hoped that I was the "right man" for her to suck again.

At worst, I would have a short trip to a nice city with great bars and restaurants. I would attend a seminar I needed to attend. I also would see an old friend who was attractive and always fun. At best, Cynthia would be naked with my dick in her mouth.

I made a reservation to fly to Austin and let Cynthia know I was coming.

I checked into the nicest hotel in town on Town Lake in the middle of Austin(now called Ladybird Lake for some reason) . I sent Cynthia an email seeing if we could meet for a drink. I went for a run on the path along the edge of the lake. It was great.

I received an email from Cynthia saying that a lot of her friends go to the bar at the hotel and she would not want anyone to get the wrong idea. She asked if we could have a drink or two in my room.

I said sure.

She said she would be right over to see me.

This surprised me since it was late afternoon. I thought we would probably meet for dinner or something in the evening. I thought that Cynthia coming to my room was a good development, but I wasn't completely sure. I ordered a bottle of wine from room service at an enormous cost.

Cynthia arrived a half hour after her last email. She was by herself, thankfully. She looked nervous. Otherwise, she looked great. She looked like a wealthy woman who maintained her good looks and exercised often. She was dressed very nicely and conservatively in an attractive blue dress.

She gave me a quick hug and kiss on the cheek.

We drank some wine and looked at photos of our kids on our phones. We laughed and had some fun talking about old times. Both of us quickly drank a first glass of wine and went to work on a second. We were sitting a few feet apart on the couch.

With my obsession about Cynthia's mouth, I had forgotten how sexy her legs and body were. She was in great shape and her legs looked awesome. Her tits looked nice in her dress. They seemed to fill the entire top of her dress. It crossed my mind that her boobs may have gotten bigger since I last saw her. I was glad that she had come to my room.

ret123
ret123
1,867 Followers