Looking Up Cynthia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure, but I thought that Cynthia was flirting with me. She was very complimentary about how I looked and she had a smile on her face the entire time we talked. I found myself feeling like I did back in law school. I wanted to kiss her.

I was nervous about initiating anything with Cynthia. However, I was dying to give it a try.

I leaned over and kissed her. She rather passionately kissed me back. Suddenly, she pulled away.

Cynthia breathlessly cried, "I have made a vow before God to be faithful to my husband. I shouldn't break my vows or commit a sin with you. I have always been faithful to my husband."

"You are probably right, Cynthia," I said. "We should both do the right thing. The trouble I have is that I get so aroused seeing you and thinking back on what you used to do in college."

I noticed that she wasn't going anywhere.

She smiled and said, "Oh, I remember. I did things for you I would never do with anyone else."

That statement by her didn't really compute. I couldn't believe that the girl who loved to suck a cock so much did not do it with anyone else. I also didn't believe she had quit sucking the dick of at least her husband. From my memory, she was the most enthusiastic cocksucker I had ever met. I didn't believe that she had given up her favorite hobby.

"I remember enjoying that a lot," I replied. "You know, our whole relationship was acting naughty and having a relationship between a professor and a student that we were not supposed to have."

I could tell that I was making some headway with my last comment. She had a kind of wistful, horny look on her face when I talked about her acting naughty with her teacher.

The look on her face somehow told me what to do. I stood up and said, "Cynthia, let me show you what you do to me."

I unbuckled my belt and quickly opened my pants and let her see my big, thick, erect cock. It was semi-hard. She stared at it.

"See what you do to me. It is not a sin to look."

She couldn't seem to take her eyes off of my cock. It reminded me how much she loved my cock. She was probably the best cocksucker I ever knew. She always seemed to know exactly what I wanted her to do with her mouth without me saying a word. She actually leaned forward on the couch a little bit to look at my cock.

I tried again. "I know you want to always do what is right, but I need some relief and it is not like you haven't had this in your mouth before. It is not like we would be doing anything new. We have always been a little naughty."

She smiled and kept her eyes on my dick. I had seldom seen a woman so enamored with a cock. "I really shouldn't," she said.

But, she did not move and she did not take her eyes off of my now hard prick.

I ran my hand gently down her cheek and touched her lips. "I love your lips, Cynthia. They are beautiful."

I moved my body a little closer to her. My cock was now about a foot from her face.

"Why don't you give it a little kiss, Cynthia?" I suggested.

With a rather faraway look in her eye, she leaned in tentatively and gave the big head of my dick a gentle peck. It was so sexy!

I stepped a little closer to her and slowly rubbed my hard cock on her face. She watched my cock as I moved it around her face and very softly moaned a little. I was ready to stick my cock in her mouth.

Suddenly, Cynthia turned her head and quickly stood up. I did not know what to think..

She softly whispered, "This is very tempting, but I cannot do this. I shouldn't cheat on my husband and shouldn't break my vows before God."

She turned toward the door. I tried to reach out to her and said, "Please, just sit down and we can visit. You shouldn't leave like this. I am sorry if I upset you!"

She continued quickly toward the door and said, "I am not upset with you. I am just afraid of what I might do. I have to leave. Thank you so much for the wine. It was nice to see you again."

She shot out of the door. I closed my pants and chased her down the hall, but she stopped, smiled and said, "It was really great to see you, but I just don't think we should see each other anymore. We would be tempted to do things that we shouldn't do. God bless you." Then, she walked to the elevator.

I had mixed emotions. I was pissed that I had flown to Austin for nothing. The fact that Cynthia still looked good and was still interested in me made it even worse. However, I also felt like an ass for trying to talk a faithful, Christian woman into cheating on her husband. I really liked Cynthia and I felt like I was a horny jerk for trying to get her to suck my dick again.

With all of those feelings whirling around in me, I sat in my room and finished the bottle of wine. I then went out and walked 8 or 10 blocks to a great Tex-Mex joint. I ate at the bar, looked at hot college girls in the place and had a couple of strong Margaritas.

I walked back to the hotel on the nice evening. I had surpassed my limit on alcohol by a wide margin. All of the liquor had not helped my mood. I was fairly angry. I went back to my room, undressed, put on one of the hotel's big fluffy robes and sat in bed to watch Sports Center. I was about to turn off the lights to go to bed when the phone rang.

Figuring it was the hotel staff or someone from home, I answered the phone. It was Cynthia.

She said, "If you are not completely fed up with me, I have changed my mind."

I wasn't sure she would actually cheat or commit a sin. I was drunk enough and angry enough to screw with her. I said, "What do you mean, Cynthia?"

She asked if she could come see me the next morning and said, "I have . . .uh. . .changed my mind about having sex with you."

I was shocked that she was calling and just drunk enough to continue to mess with her a little. I said, "Really! What do you want to do?"

"I will do anything you want, but I have been thinking about . . .well . . .I am embarrassed to say it."

I just continued to listen silently waiting for her to finish. With some embarrassment and stammering, she said softly, "I have been thinking about putting your penis in my mouth if you would still like me to do that."

Calling the hotel and offering to suck my cock had to be humiliating for her. It crossed my mind that maybe she liked the humiliation and embarrassment. I had had enough to drink to lose my inhibitions about dealing with my married, religious friend.

"If you want to suck my dick, come on over. It will be like old times."

She hesitated for a minute or more and then said, "I can't get away tonight. Is there any way I can come see you in the morning?"

I really didn't think she would show up the next day. I figured that she would wake up the next day and chicken out again. She was obviously very hesitant to cheat on her husband.

Assuming she would refuse, I threw out some requirements. I said with a firm voice, "If you want to see me again after leaving me stranded earlier today, this is what you have to do. Wear your shortest skirt with no panties. Put on your sexiest high heels and wear red lipstick. I want you to look like a high dollar whore. After all, you are coming to the hotel to suck a man's dick. Come have breakfast with me at 8 am in the hotel restaurant."

"Lots of people I know eat at that restaurant sometimes," she said. "Can we meet in your room again?"

"No," I said. "I like the idea of eating breakfast with you in public before I let you suck my dick."

Cynthia was silent a few moments and then said, "Okay, I understand. I need to go."

I was pretty sure Cynthia would not show up the next day, but I derived some pleasure from talking dirty to her and making some fairly unreasonable demands on this religious, married woman. I had some feelings of regret for making demands that would probably run her off. However, I never thought she was going to show up anyway even if I had begged her to come. She had left the first time when I was begging her to stay.

I woke up the next morning and felt horny. I was wishing I had let Cynthia come to my room. But my drunken desire to screw with her had overcome my desire for sex. I didn't expect her to show up, but I needed to eat breakfast anyway. So, I went down to the restaurant a little before 8 o'clock.

I really hoped that Cynthia would show up. And as I had a cup of coffee, I remembered that our relationship back in school had always been her serving me. After we went to the law firm parties, I never took her on dates, but she came over late at night to suck my dick. It crossed my mind that having her come to me dressed like a slut may be just what she would like. She had always been hungry for my dick.

I kept checking my watch and looking around the hotel restaurant. The restaurant was pretty full. Most of the customers were business men staying in the hotel or meeting for breakfast. A couple of the tables had small groups of women. A few couples who looked to be on vacation were at the remaining tables.

At exactly 8 o'clock, I saw several of the men in the restaurant looking toward the entrance of the room. I could not see the entrance from my seat. Soon, I saw what was attracting the attention. The hostess was leading Cynthia to my table.

Cynthia looked awesome. Her blonde hair was down. She had on a tiny black skirt which showed off her long, tan legs. She was wearing black shiny shoes with heels that had to be 3 or 4 inches tall. She had on a silk black and red blouse with a coordinated scarf. Best of all, she had bright red lipstick on her sexy lips that perfectly matched the red in her blouse.

She smiled at me with her perfect white teeth as she walked across the room. She was swinging her hips as she walked and you could hear her high heels clicking on the tile floor as she walked. Every guy in the place was staring at her ass and legs as she walked across the room. her boobs were bouncing under her blouse. Seeing her walking in the heels was unbelievably sexy.

I stood up and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She surprised me by pressing her breasts against me as we hugged. I held the chair for her as she sat down and crossed her long legs. Her skirt was as short as a skirt could be without showing her pussy. I had not seen a skirt that short since college.

I started to tell her she looked great and that I was sorry about making her dress up for me, but before I could say anything, she said, "You are so smart! I was so nervous about dressing like this in public as I got dressed this morning, I could barely stand it. Now, after seeing the stares of the boys parking my car and walking through the lobby dressed like this, I feel like the sexiest woman alive! I haven't felt like this in years."

I could tell I had her. I asked in a normal speaking voice which people could probably overhear from the other tables, "What are you here to do, Cynthia?"

Cynthia blushed a little and said, "I am here to see you."

"No, Cynthia. Tell me why you are here."

She smiled and whispered, "I came to your hotel to have breakfast with a handsome man."

"What else?"

She looked around the room, blushed and whispered, "I came here to put your penis in my mouth."

I laughed and said, "You can do better than that, sweetheart. What did you come here to do?"

She cringed a little and said, "Oh, God help me, I came here to perform oral sex on you."

It made my dick hard to hear her say it.

I asked her if she dressed like this all of the time. Cynthia said, "Heavens no! This skirt is from a costume I wore once in college and the shoes were from a formal charity party years ago. Don't tell anyone, but the tight skirt looks better when you don't wear underwear."

I said, "Cynthia, your legs and ass look better than I remember. You look so sexy!"

I had forgotten how great her legs and ass were. I remembered that her tits were great, but seeing her again reminded me that her whole body was hot.

She looked at me with an embarrassed look on her face and replied, "Oh, my God. . . I haven't had a man say something like that to me in a long, long time. It is embarrassing, but thank you for the compliment!"

I had her show me her gorgeous legs crossed in front of her at the table and said, "I may have to fuck you when we go upstairs."

She gulped and said, "That seems more like adultery, but we can discuss it if you want to do that to me."

I smiled and replied, "Don't you think that sucking a cock is adultery, too?"

She looked around to see if anyone overheard my question and said, "Yes, I know I am being unfaithful, but I have come to grips with the oral sex. I haven't thought about intercourse. I am flattered that you want me in that way."

"I flew to Austin to see you in hopes that we could have sex like we did in school."

She blushed and said simply, "Thank you."

We ate breakfast and had a pleasant time. Several times I had her show me her legs. Once I saw a guy at another table staring at her legs as she flashed them for me.

I said, "Show me that you didn't wear panties."

She blushed again and replied, "I can't show you in the restaurant. I will show you upstairs in your room."

"Sure you can. Just do it."

"I can't. People will see."

I said, "I want to see if you followed my instructions before I let you suck my cock again."

She got a worried look on her face and looked to see if any of the other diners overheard my comments. She whispered, "I did not wear any panties. I promise."

"Prove it."

"Oh my God, people will see me lifting my skirt."

"Well, you are here to suck the dick of a guy you haven't seen in years. Why shouldn't you look the part? You can either show me that you didn't wear any panties, or you can go."

I was a little worried that I had pushed her too far as I said this, but I sensed that she was ready to be subservient to me. Just like the old days when she was my student.

She sat there silently for a few moments and then said, "Drop your napkin on the floor and then lean down to pick it up."

I did as she said. As I reached down under the table to pick up the napkin, Cynthia uncrossed her long, tan legs and slightly spread her legs. Her skirt was so short that I had a clear view of her naked pussy. I was reminded that Cynthia was a natural blonde. After a few seconds, she crossed her legs again.

She immediately turned red and started giggling. "I told you I didn't wear any!" she whispered.

"Yes, you did. Are you going to do everything I ask this morning?"

She cast her eyes down as she said quietly, "Yes."

After breakfast, we stood up to leave the restaurant. On the way out, I put my hand on Cynthia's ass several times. I know she was afraid that someone she knew would see her at the hotel, but she didn't do a thing to stop me from gently squeezing her ass.

We kissed in the elevator up to my room. She was passionate and did not seem to mind when I pulled her short skirt up to feel her bare ass as we kissed.

In my room, I thought about kissing her some more, but instead said, "Get on your knees."

I took off my pants and pulled off my jockey shorts. She quickly dropped to her knees and was face to face with my cock that was getting hard. She touched it and gave it a quick kiss.

"I feel like a slut saying this, but I loved kissing your penis yesterday afternoon," she said while looking up at me with her big blue eyes and holding my dick in her hand. "I could not get that out of my mind."

She continued to kiss the head of my cock and started to lick it like an ice cream cone.

She said, "I can't believe how big your penis is. It is twice as big as my husband's penis."

"Put my cock in your mouth."

Cynthia opened her mouth and slid the head of my dick into her mouth. Her cheeks indented as she sucked on the shaft. She soon started bobbing her head like she always did at my house 20 years before.

"Do you feel like a whore when you are on your knees with a big hard dick in your mouth?" I asked my high class married friend.

She kept on sucking, but nodded her head yes and said, "Uh huh."

I had concluded that Cynthia wanted to be humiliated and it was humiliating for her to have a dick in her mouth. It made my cock hard to say nasty things to this married religious woman.

I decided to try some more. "Take your clothes off. I want to see you naked on your knees with a cock in your mouth. Leave those heels on. They make you look like a slut." I laughed and said, "Of course, the dick in your mouth makes it a certainty that you are a slut."

Cynthia slowly pulled her mouth off of my dick, smiled at me and stood up. She looked a little embarrassed as she unbuttoned her blouse revealing a sexy black lace bra which showed her enormous cleavage. She actually turned her back to me as she unhooked her bra and let it fall into her hands. She then undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She slowly turned around to face me while covering her breasts. Her breasts jiggled as she moved.

"Show me your body, Cynthia."

She looked embarrassed and shy, but slowly dropped her hands to her sides revealing her big boobs. They sagged a little more than they had 20 years before, but they still looked great. She had distinct tan lines on her boobs and ass. She clearly spent plenty of time outdoors in a bikini. Her beautiful boobs jiggled as she removed her hands.

"You look great in nothing but your high heels."

"Thank you!"

I figured she wanted more humiliation, so I said, "Get on your knees where you belong."

She quickly dropped to her knees and looked up at my face. Her bright red lips kissed my hard cock again and she started sucking my cock. Her head bobbed as she sucked. Her hair swayed as she sucked. I eventually put my hands on her head and forced her mouth a little deeper onto my cock. I remembered that she didn't mind having my hands on her head as she sucked. She moaned as my dick went deeper into her mouth.

After sucking me on her knees for a while, I went and laid on the bed. I had her get on her hands and knees sideways on the bed in a position where I could see her boobs and reach her pussy and ass while she sucked my cock.

Her giant boobs hung down and bounced gently as she bobbed up and down on my cock. Her boobs looked so good and her mouth was so warm, I almost came immediately. I could tell that Cynthia was excited too. She sucked my cock with as much enthusiasm as a person could show. She moaned as her mouth worked my dick.

After a while, I reached over and touched her ass and then her pussy. She jerked and moaned as I touched her clit. I rubbed her for only a minute or so until she groaned loudly, shivered and came. Her entire body seemed to explode with passion as she came. Her orgasm was so hot, I couldn't control myself and came in Cynthia's mouth. She swallowed my cum like she had so many times before. She licked her red lips as she let my dick fall from her mouth.

Cynthia came up and cuddled next to me on the bed. I felt her big breasts pressing against my side. She was out of breath from taking my cock down her throat.

She said, "That was incredible. Thank you!"

I had never had a girl thank me for letting her suck my dick. I didn't know how to respond to that, so I said, "You must love to suck cock. I have never seen a woman cum from going down on me. Your husband is a lucky guy."

She said, "I never have oral sex with my husband. I did it with him once and I was so upset I started crying. We went to counseling with my pastor about it, but my husband has never asked me to do it again and I never have."

I was confused. "You seem to love oral sex. I don't understand."

She looked at me with a timid look on her face and said, "I love having oral sex with you. Doing it with anyone else brings back painful memories."

"What painful memories?"

"Wonderful memories of giving you oral sex all of those times and then you breaking my heart."