Looking Up Cynthia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was completely lost. "How did I break your heart?"

"I thought it was obvious. I was head over heels in love with you. You were so handsome, witty and smart. You graduated, moved away and I never heard from you again."

"Cynthia, I never knew you had feelings for me."

"How could you not know. I came to your house night after night and gave you oral sex. I could tell you loved oral sex, so I did it for you every chance I got. I was hoping you would love me, too. When I did it with my husband, I became so upset, I cried for hours."

"Cynthia, I am so sorry. I honestly just thought you just liked to suck dicks. I thought you must be sucking other guys, too."

"Gosh, you must have thought I was a slut. You are the only man I sucked besides that one time with my husband. I am so sorry I gave you the wrong impression. I just thought if I sucked on your thing you would fall in love with me. I could tell how much you liked it."

"I am so sorry. I certainly did not intend to treat you badly and I really didn't know how you felt."

She smiled and said, "Well, you weren't the only one who thought I was a slut with you. I told my pastor and my husband a little about seeing you and having sex with you. They both assumed that since you were an older experienced professor that you must have taken advantage of me. They both thought I was traumatized by you forcing me to suck you. I never corrected my husband, but I went back later to my pastor and told him that you didn't force me to do anything. I didn't want to mislead him. He still did not believe that you did not take advantage of me in some way until I told him that completely on my own I came to your house night after night for two semesters to give you oral sex. I could tell that he thought I was a complete slut. He finally agreed that a girl could not be forced to give oral sex nearly 100 times. After I told him what I did, he realized that I was upset because oral sex reminded me of you and I had never gotten over you."

"Cynthia, I honestly didn't have a clue how you felt."

She laughed and said, "Do you have a lot of women come to your house uninvited to suck your penis?"

"I guess not. I am sorry I was so dense. I loved it when you came to my house."

I had noticed that my cock was getting hard again. I kissed Cynthia. She responded passionately.

I turned her over onto her back and got on my knees between her legs. Her heavy breasts rolled around on her chest as she shifted positions. I loved that.

I said, "Spread your legs for me, Cynthia."

She looked embarrassed, but slowly spread her tan legs revealing her wet cunt. She looked so nasty and submissive in that position. She still had on her high heels. It reminded me of the first time we fucked after the sorority dance. She looked at me with a look that said she was giving herself completely to me. Her worries about committing adultery didn't seem to be a problem as she looked at me with her legs spread wide.

I got on top of her, took her in my arms and rammed my hard cock into her wet pussy. She screamed. I loved it. As we fucked, I remembered how I whispered to her about how wrong it was for a professor to be fucking his student. I did it again. I whispered to her how wrong it was for a married woman to be fucking another man. Then, I whispered in her ear that she was still my student and I was still her professor.

"What would your husband say if he could see you getting fucked, Cynthia?"

"He would say I am a cheating slut!"

"What would your pastor say if he knew you were letting me fuck you?"

"He would say I am a sinful slut!"

"Think about what we are doing, Cynthia. You are getting fucked!"

Cynthia was literally screaming with pleasure as I fucked her. I have never been more excited. I felt her start to orgasm again. I had her tight in my arms as I filled her cunt with cum. As she came, Cynthia whispered, "I love you."