Loosening Up Bk. 02 Ch. 21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Socially, we always have had the rule that 'No means no,' but it is seldom used. I only see turn downs when one of the women has a particularly uncomfortable period. It's never because of the nature of the sexual proposal. The guys know and don't ask if they understand someone is uncomfortable. It makes life easier. We are a loving bunch.

"Beyond that, everyone is considered equal to everyone else. There is no rank or structure here. One person's opinion is as valid as anybody else's. We also emphasize non-exclusivity; we don't want to see permanent couples form, other than those that already exist because of marriage or other committed relationship."

"Like having four wives?" Jenn teased.

"Exactly. Or, like Mike and Clarisse, a fiancée or fiancé."

"What if one of the single men really fell in love with one of the single women?"

"There are really two cases there. If she were to come from inside the Circle, I don't see any problem and I doubt anybody else would either. I assume they'd still participate in our group, when I say that. We all seem committed to that as well.

"The other case is more interesting to contemplate; namely, what if the woman they become enamored with is from outside the Circle and doesn't know about our lifestyle. I think we'd have to have a serious sit down the those concerned and figure how to play that hand."

Jenn said, "Going back to Holly's show last night, is all the sex in public?"

"No, not at all. Friday and Saturday nights, I think it pretty much is. We have fourteen women and nine men in the Circle. Many of the men can engage three separate times in an evening, and some four or five; this enables them to switch partners and be sure that the women that want to make love have at least one partner. Sometimes, a couple or threesome will decide they want some privacy, so they'll go off on their own."

"Do some people just do it that many times with one person?"

"Yes. There are no rules that say you have to change partners. The men are solicitous with the women because there are more of them. Of course, while all of that heterosexual lovemaking is going on, there is also considerable sapphic lovemaking taking place. From what I can tell, a woman can always find a partner, but it won't always be a male."

"That would go back to your 'everyone is equal' policy," Jenn suggested.

"Kind of. I must say, the guys rarely interact sexually, and even then only when a female is involved with them, like Holly last night. At one point, we made her airtight, and there had to be some male-male contact to make that happen."

"Airtight?"

Dave chuckled, "One in her pussy, one in her ass, and one in her mouth. All holes filled to capacity."

Jenn shot Holly a revered look of awe, but Holly was looking elsewhere and missed the look of admiration she got. Jenn said softly, "Oh, I see."

Dave said, "When we were in Sedona, you and Holly were together with me, and we all had sex together. You apparently aren't averse to being in a sexual situation with another woman. As I recall, you were both pretty avid players, including with each other."

Jenn blushed, "That was a first for me. Initially, I gritted my teeth and convinced myself that I could do it, just so I could be with you. As it unfolded, it was fun and I liked what happened. I wouldn't mind that again, but maybe not as a steady diet." She thought and added, "Then again, that was really nice. Maybe a steady diet would be all right. Do your wives play together all the time?"

Dave nodded nonchalantly, "Pretty much. They each have their moods and preferences. Pam is probably the most bisexual of the four, but the others can out lezz her when the mood strikes. By the way, I don't think any of the men in the Circle are the least upset by any of the female-female interactions."

Jenn thought for a bit, and looked around the patio. The late morning temperatures had risen. A few of the women had doffed their bikini bras. They still sat, unmolested in the same conversation circles they been in earlier, and nothing unusual had happened except for the partial nudity. Even Holly had removed her top in the group she sat with.

Jenn commented, "I guess I'm beginning to get the drift about the Circle, more than I had when we talked in Sedona and even beyond what little Holly added to things when we talked a few days ago."

Dave chuckled, "I think we're pretty normal people in most respects. Where many people would think we go off the rails is about our attitudes regarding sex, relationships, and love."

"Tell me," Jenn said.

"I guess these reflect in some of our rules, take Love, for instance. We believe you can love more than one person; the more love you give out, the more you have to give, what you give out comes back to you ten-fold; and you might love someone you're not married to more than your spouse, assuming you could accurate quantify the love level.

"In terms of relationships, why can't I have four wives or six or ten or twenty? I love them. Why couldn't one of the women have multiple husbands? Now, here's a sticky one that'll be controversial; why should I worry about the paternity of my children, and-or why shouldn't I be invited to impregnate the wife of one of my neighbors? Why can't two women, or men, love each other, or a larger number?

"In terms of sex, why should I limit sex to one other person? It feels good, variety is nice, there's excitement, its kind of taboo, and why should anybody else care so long as it's between consenting adults?

"We make contracts with each other in these areas, and some are in our rules. The definition of 'faithful' need not be absolute; it's relational and should be based on the agreed to contracts two or more people set regarding behavior. That is why I could have sex with you, Holly, and the other women in Sedona, without being unfaithful; I wasn't breaking something my wives and I had talked about and explicitly addressed as a possibility."

"So, you could sleep with me now?" Jenn teased.

"On that basis, yes; but I have other reservations that we would need to talk about beforehand."

Jenn looked surprised. "Like what? I'm willing. I consent. I'm even hopeful." She flashed Dave a broad grin.

"There's more to it than that. What would motivate you to show up here, miles from where your work took you, with the hope of having sex with me? I'm not trying to give you a hard time; I'm trying to understand."

Jenn got serious. "I ... came here ... for the same reason that Holly did. I fell in love with you in Arizona. I mean, seriously in love; the head over heels, kind of love at first sight. I wanted to be with you. I had this trip to the east coast from California, and I scheduled things so I would have a two-day weekend with you."

"Are you sure this isn't like a junior high school crush? The entire time I was in school only one girl ever showed the slightest inclination to like me. Later, we fell in love and married, and it has been the highlight of my life. Now, you, Holly, Pam, Julie, Heather, and other women show up and can barely contain themselves because they tell me I'm so special. You can imagine I'm a little skeptical."

Jenn leaned in a softly kissed Dave. "Don't be skeptical. You are a dream of a guy. You're loving, kind, caring of your partners, and I even felt a spiritual connection of our souls when we were together. I confess to feeling some kind of destiny resonance with you in Sedona.

"You were probably similar in many ways when you were in school and college, but what changed was that girls that age never had an understanding of the importance of those criteria. As you get older and become women, we gain experience, and suddenly things like kindness, civility, and caring take on new meaning. When I met you, it was like I got smacked across the forehead with a two-by-four; I just knew I wanted a lifelong relationship with you."

"So, we could become friends?"

Jenn stated emphatically, "I want a lifelong ROMANTICand SEXUAL relationship with you. I want us to connect frequently and often on every intellectual, social, and physical level that we can." She smiled at him.

"And the fact that I am married to four other women, and engage in the way you just described with them and a number of others doesn't frustrate what you want?" Dave was high skeptical that Jenn could get what she really wanted.

"Those are part of the environment that helps you be the person I love. I love you. I love your environment."

"Did you talk to Holly about exclusivity, including some of the words I used a few minutes ago?"

"Yes. I know I have to share and be shared. I need to fit into the Circle and be accepted. I am not a fling, like perhaps we were in Arizona, although even that felt deeper than that. I want to be a permanent part of your life, the same way the other women in the Circle are."

Dave thought a minute and said, "That reminds me to tell you some other rules we have in the Circle regarding membership, although they are changing and becoming a little more stringent. You need to hang out with us, become known by everyone, and not just in my family. You need to display the attitudes, mores, and philosophies the Circle embraces, and show that you can act on them, both with Circle members and others in our community or that you come in contact with. You need to function independently of me or Alice or my other wives."

"Holly told me she became an affiliate member in only ten days or so."

"Intensive days and she went out of her way to do what I just said. My brother and sister-in-law did something similar at the same time. Since then the board of the Circle, and some members have expressed concern that we acted too rapidly to make ten days a general rule. It's not the length of time, it's the results that are important. It's the sense of 'fit' with everyone in the Circle that's important. Besides, as I ask, I wonder how you could do this when you live in California."

"I'd move. Maybe I could live with Holly?"

"Holly arranged to live with my brother and his wife – to rent a room from them and be an affiliate. There is a one year probationary period, but I think long before that period ends, you'll know whether you fit in or not."

Jenn looked around the patio. ALL of the other women were now topless, and a few were nude as they sexily lay in the sun slathered up with suntan lotion. She noted that all the women seemed to have all-over tans. Some of the women just getting fully naked had attentive males slathering suntan lotion on their lithe bodies. The moves they were making on the women were not subtle, and loaded with sexual innuendo.

Jenn stood, and slowly disrobed as she looked at Dave. "When in Rome," she said. "This is so important to me, that I will do anything it takes to be with you. I want to qualify. I want to live in the Circle. I want to make love to you – today I hope, and not just once." She sat down again, and allowed Dave to assess her nude body.

Jenn added, "I know I'm an attractive woman. Quite a few men and women have told me that I'm 'hot.' I have never had a problem getting a man I wanted to have sex with me, not that there have been dozens, mind you. Yet, I'm having to sell you on the idea." She sounded frustrated.

Dave looked her in the eye, "Because when we have sex in this context we will be doing much more than that; we will be making love – to the full extent of that word. We will be confirming that the potential for a lifelong relationship exists, that love is the basis for it, and we will be making a commitment to one another. I will commit to mentor you as a Circle member, and you will be pledging that you'll work to become the best that you can be, both as a person and as a Circle member."

Jenn whispered with a tear in her eye, "I do."

Chapter 23 – Seeing Is Believing

They lay in the middle of the large bed in Dave and Alice's home, naked, and sexually sated from an hour of lovemaking that took both of them to heights soaring above the tallest mountains. He was cuddling her against his body. She kept moving to maximize the contact between the pair. One of her hands held his partially flaccid and sticky cock and stroked him gently.

Jenn looked around more carefully. "This is the biggest bed I've ever seen."

"Five of us sleep here routinely, and we often have guests."

"Male or female?"

"Mostly female, but we have had some of guys drop off here after making love to someone."

"You never get jealous. Holly told me that. I can't be possessive."

"What does it mean to be possessive?"

"That I own something ... or someone."

"Can you really 'own' someone?"

"No. Not really, unless we revert to slavery or they totally submit themselves."

"Ergo, you really have no right to be possessive of them. Even if they grant you that ownership, they could withdraw it at any time."

"Jealousy?"

"The kind you're worried about would be a fear of loss – a loss of something you 'possess'."

"Ah, I get it. So, what do you feel instead."

"Compersion. It's the opposite of jealousy in some ways. I find joy and happiness in seeing someone I love become happy, even when someone else is the source of that happiness. I watch Alice making love and having orgasms with Owen. Instead of getting mad, pouting, crying, wringing my hands, and then punching him out, I feel joy at the love she is getting from him and happiness at what he is providing to a person I love.

"Many people belittle that viewpoint. They would call me a cuckold in a disparaging way. They'd want to burn the bitch and tell me to man up. Those people live in another paradigm where life is more dog eat dog, love is a zero sum game, and boundaries and rules are fixed and inflexible. I actually feel sorry for them, and there are a lot more like that than there are people like us."

"Wow. Compersion sounds hard to accept."

"Watch how we behave around each other and you'll see role models. Friday and Saturday nights especially, spouses spend little time with each other; they're with other Circle members ... or guests." Dave smiled at his add on to the sentence.

"Are you sending me a message?"

"Maybe. Watch and blend in."

There was a knock on the doorjamb of the bedroom door. Dave looked over and Holly was standing there naked and looking at the lovers. She said, "It's been over an hour since you came inside. Alone time is over. I'm here to break up your little soiree, although it's barely after lunch."

Holly strolled in beside the bed, and then knee-walked on the bed to the couple. She leaned down and kissed Dave. "Did you clean her up?"

Dave shook his head, "Nope. I was hoping you'd show up to do the honors, just the way you did in Sedona."

Holly grinned, and then adjusted her position so she lay in the vee between Jenn's legs. Jenn spread a little wider at Holly's prodding and put her legs over her shoulders, and Holly went to work on the cum-laden pussy, even using her fingers to pull some of the fluids from their internal home.

Jenn moaned, "Oh, God. Holly, how'd you ever learn how to do that so well?" As the cunnilingus continued Jenn started to purr.

Holly rose up momentarily, "I practice several times a day. This is a fantastic place to practice. Everyone is so accommodating. Julie is so much better at this than I am, though."

Jenn had a further orgasm less than two minutes later thanks to Holly.

Jenn sighed in what sounded like resignation, "Is this something I'm going to have to learn to do?"

Holly said, "No, not at all. You are going to be so in love with everybody in the Circle – or their guests – that you will search for ways to express your love to them. You'll find that this is just one of the ways you can do that, and you'll try to do your best for them to make them happy and sated. That's how I feel about you."

Jenn mumbled, "I can be a little dense at times. Of course."

The threesome went back to the patio, and into the pool about twenty minutes later. Dave dried off and then helped Jenn and Holly get some lunch in the core kitchen. They sat at one of the tables with sun umbrellas so they wouldn't sunburn. Dave noticed that Jenn had very fair skin that hadn't seen much sun. Before he could say anything, Holly made the same observation and went to get some sunscreen she could help apply to her friend's body.

Later, he noticed that Holly had led Jenn into the core living room where they were out of the direct sun completely. The large eight-foot wide slider doors leading onto the patio were all open, so they were just about sitting outside. Several of the other women had gone in with them for the same reason. They were all happily talking, and Dave was glad to see Jenn and Holly included. He had seen enough sun in the previous weeks, that he had a good all-over tan, so he stayed in the shade but didn't worry about burning as he read though a couple of hundred emails from work.

Nancy took a chair next to him after sharing a kiss. "How're you doing, boss?"

Dave shook his head. "I love you, but I wish you wouldn't call me 'boss.' Those words, especially in this context, make me feel guilty every time you say it. We constantly violate about every word in the company policies about sexual abuse, harassment, and mistreatment. I figure I'm good for about ninety years in the state penitentiary so far and the company probably owes you a trillion dollars in damages that I've done to your psyche because of the terrible assaults I have perpetrated on your sexy body."

Nancy laughed, "Consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex. I consent to everything you can think of."

"Ah, but because I am your boss I can influence your willingness to consent by withholding a raise or a promotion or a plum job assignment."

"So, it would all change if I became your boss?"

"No, then you would have the same sway over my decision to consent. I might just consent because I 'hope' you'll think favorably about me when the time comes for some kind of advancement."

Nancy shook her head. "Hash tag 'Me Too' is alive and well. You do know I don't give a rat's ass about any of that stuff. In any case, I promise I won't call you 'boss' anymore, boss." "Oops."

Dave stood, scooped up Nancy out of her cushy chair into his arms, and then walked over the edge of the pool, and with a mighty heave tossed her into middle just as she started to shriek and pound on his back. The uncoordinated splash was noteworthy. He went back and sat down with a smirk on his face.

Nancy came and wrung out her hair all over him, but there wasn't sufficient water to do serious damage. Laughter was more the response. She sat back in his lap, as a nearly naked wet nymph attempting some friendly revenge.

She kissed him again. "Will you make love to me?"

"Absolutely. I love you, so that's an easy request to fulfill. I have one request, however."

"What's that?" Nancy asked, "don't ever call you the 'B' word again?

"I want to do it here in public, but I don't want us to be first. I also want to wait until after dinner, then let a couple of others start. In the meanwhile, I'd love to give you a few orgasms with my talented fingers, if that's all right with you."

"You putting a little stress on your visitor?" Nancy smiled after a kiss.

"Precisely. Jenn had a limited sexual experience with Holly and me in Sedona, and somewhat this morning. Now, she's faced with the entire Circle and our playful and romantic sexual encounters with a much larger group of people. I want her to see me involved with someone who's not one of my wives – that's you, in a sexual and romantic way. I want her to see how loving and caring we are about each other, as well as the heights of ecstasy I hope to inspire in you as you do in me. She thinks she can slide right into the way the Circle operates just the way Holly, Aaron, and Shelby did. After talking to her, I don't think that's the case; at least not at this point in her thinking. In talking to her, I felt she was reaching too hard for me, and not thinking enough about the context she'd have to function in."