Loosening Up Bk. 02 Ch. 21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy said, "You could have said that about me."

"No. You took to the Circle like a duck to water. That first night you came to dinner with us you were already making out with my wives before I even showed up on the scene. Moreover, I got the strong feeling that Sean and Dev had already revved up your motor during dinner."

Nancy nodded, "I guess you're right. I did have moments when I questioned my sanity for joining into this bunch of nymphomaniacs, but then I figured out that I'm one myself so I did fit right iiiinnnnnn ... Oh, God. How do you know just how to touch me so that I peak so fast? You're the only guy that can do that to me."

"Oh, you've tried lots of guys, have you?"

"All the ones here plus two others. You are totally corrupting me ... thank God."

Dave kissed her passionately as the fingers of his right hand moved rapidly along Nancy's slit, and then penetrated her more deeply. She quickly flooded the area, and her whole body writhed and trembled in his lap as he brought her entire body to a shuddering climax. As he did, their mouths were locked together in a deep kiss of love. He held his fingers still inside her, truly savoring the feeling of the pulsating muscles in her vagina as they responded autonomously to what he'd induced in her.

Out of the corner of his eye, when Dave glanced into the core, he could see Jenn's eyes were locked on Nancy and him. Her expression was neutral, and he wondered what she was thinking. Holly also watched from the chair beside Jenn with a broad smile of happiness that her friends had just had a romantic interlude of some kind. Nancy and Holly were forming a unique friendship within the Circle much to Dave's happiness.

When it got near cocktail time, everyone put on a few clothes even though the weather was warm. Dinner was the usual affair for a Saturday evening, including barbecued chicken, steak, and ribs. Kat was having her thirtieth birthday, and a cake had been baked, iced, and decorated, so everyone had a piece after singing the birthday song.

Jenn had stayed with Dave during cocktails and dinner, and their conversation ranged all over the place except for the more pressing issue of what would happen after dinner. Dave and Nancy were both on the cleanup squad, so Jenn befriended Holly, Wendy, Sean, and Heather, and they chatted in one corner of the patio while food was put away, and dishes put in the washer.

Lights were then appropriately dimmed in the kitchen, living room, and dining areas, as well as on the patio. The atmosphere got increasingly romantic. The first couples formed and settled onto some of the doublewide lounge chairs to talk and make out. Dev and Clarisse didn't use much foreplay; they were fucking almost immediately.

Nancy went to Dave as they did a last scan of the kitchen making sure everything was set for the Sunday morning brunch. She reminded him, "You didn't forget that you're on my dance card tonight, did you?"

Dave pulled his smaller assistant into his arms, "Not for a second. I've been looking forward to this moment all week. Where would you like to go?"

Nancy chuckled, somewhat diabolically, "I remind you that you wanted to be sure that Jenn watched us fucking."

"I didn't forget, but I was putting your feelings first."

"I don't mind, so long as it's a nice long, romantic fuck, with that looonnnggg cock of yours. I like long."

The t-shirt of Dave's that Nancy had put on earlier got pulled up over her head and off of her body. Dave cast the shirt onto the kitchen counter, and lifted Nancy up where she was sitting on the edge, facing out towards the corner of the patio where Jenn and the others sat.

Dave pulled a chair in front of Nancy, and sat. He put her legs over his shoulder and buried his head into the wetness born of hope and foreplay between her legs. Nancy leaned back on her elbows with her breasts pointed to the ceiling as Dave licked, sucked, and bit in just the right way to propel her to a highly lubricated state.

After a few moments of cunnilingus, Dave stood and stripped off his own clothes. His cock was hard and long, just what Nancy had ordered. He moved in front of her. He already knew the counter was at the perfect height for penetration. He teased her slit with his shaft, lubricating the head, and then slowly push his meat into her quim.

Nancy moaned, and started to buck into his body as he thrust into hers. She had never been a passive 'just lie back and take it' kind of fuck. Her first orgasm was announced by a squeal from her lips, and so were the second, third, and fourth. Her sounds carried to those watching.

The lovers kissed and make out as they changed positions, but not locales. They weren't the first couple to make love on the kitchen counter, and wouldn't be the last, even that night.

Dave led Nancy to the massage table, got her up on the table, and then oiled up as they made out and rubbed all over each other. Nancy knelt for a few minutes sucking on his cock, even deep throating his significant shaft. He gritted his teeth and held off cumming in her mouth and throat, although the temptation had been there.

Eventually, he climbed onto the table, and Nancy wrapped her legs around him. They humped into each other in the missionary position, and soon they each shared a mutual orgasm.

They rolled to their sides and lay next to each other, Dave moving his heavier body from atop Nancy's for fear of crushing her. A few moments went by as they kissed and whispered words of love to each other. They were very romantic, a task easy for both of them because of the love they shared.

"Oh, goody. Clean up on aisle four." The voice came from their feet. Julie stood there naked and eager. Nancy giggled and spread her legs, and Julie dipped her face into the icy glaze of cum and girl juice between her legs. Dave's cock also received a little attention, but nowhere near as much as Nancy's quim.

Julie asked Nancy, "Can I make love to you?"

Nancy smiled, "I'd love that."

Dave dismounted from the table as Julie moved so she would be face-to-face with Nancy. The two women embraced and soon were in deep kisses with each other as their hands started to roam over each other's bodies.

Dave hadn't even decided what to do next, when Grace came up to him, barefoot, naked, and smiling. "David. I love you. Will you make love with me?"

"With great pleasure," he crooned as they kissed. A few feet away, just outside the open slider doors, on the patio there was an empty chaise. They took it, and soon, they too had made love. Grace was nearly delirious and sexually sated as they lay together forty minutes later.

Grace said, "If anyone had told me how much pleasure I would derive from living with all of you in this cohousing project, I would have made this happen years and years earlier."

Dave teased, "And I would still be a fundamental evangelical and judgmental church going asshole with rigid boundaries and rules, and no sense of what real love was about."

Before Grace could respond, she jerked and moaned.

Dave and Grace both looked down. Julie was between Grace's legs lapping up Dave's spend again.

Dave said, "Julie, you just did that to what I did to Nancy. What are you?"

Julie rose for a second, "I'm the cum-loving slut that sleeps next to you, ding-a-ling. I love cleaning up after you – or any of the men for that matter, but tonight I'm collecting what you donate to our friends. Besides, you made love to Nancy an hour ago, and then we made love for forty minutes. That's all old news."

Grace nudged Julie's head back into her pussy. "Don't stop. I have one more great orgasm in me, so please proceed until I release that one."

Julie dove back into the messy cunt as they all laughed at the teasing.

Dave left the two women to their pleasures. He moved around the patio and then the interior of the house. He ran into Holly, and they were coupled and fucking in mere seconds after the encounter. As he pumped his cock into her at a slow, stimulating pace, he asked, "Where'd Jenn end up? Did she participate?"

Holly shook her head. "I haven't seen her since the fucking really started a couple of hours ago. I thought she was going to play, but I haven't seen her. We made out for a little bit right after dinner, but then Roy asked me to go with him. You were fucking Nancy at the time."

Dave didn't say anything, but made a point to start bringing Holly increased pleasure with cock and fingers. She'd already fucked Roy and Owen, and Julie hadn't been there to clean her out. He was getting sloppy thirds. Eventually, after she'd had three or four climaxes, he came deep inside her, his effort flooding out of her with cum of two other men. Holly was in seventh heaven.

Dave remained buried inside Holly as they rolled to their sides on one of the core living room's sofas. Dev and Rachel were still fucking on the opposite sofa.

Julie appeared next to Dave and Holly, gave them a lustful look, and then proceeded to clean up Holly as though she were a human vacuum cleaner.

Once Dave was clean he told the two of them he was heading up to find Jenn and probably go to bed. There was no need to invite them to his bed; they both knew they had engraved invitations to be with him.

* * * * *

Dave found Jenn on the king-size bed in the guest room. She was alone and had a sheet pulled over her lower body as she slept on her side.

He pulled the sheet back carefully displaying her entire body, and then slipped in behind her until he spooned her body with his. Jenn made a small purring sound and welcomed the invasion, but didn't appear to regain consciousness from whatever dreams she was having.

In the morning, Dave woke to find the sun streaming in the window. There was evidence that someone had slept next to him on one side of him, and Julie slept soundly on his other side. He slowly rolled out of bed so he didn't disturb one of his wives.

Dave crept into the master bedroom, retrieved a swimsuit and a t-shirt, slipped them on, and then headed to the core. He noted Jack sleeping in the extra large bed entwined in Heather's arms. The May-December pairing amused Dave. A few feet away in the same bed Pam lay sprawled out on her stomach, apparently deep in the arms of Morpheus. The rest of the house was very quiet even for eight on a Sunday morning.

He found Jenn sitting at a kitchen chair in the core kitchen nursing a cup of coffee and reading things on her iPhone. He said, "Good morning. I see you figured out the Keurig machine."

"Not quite. Grace and Mike came through an hour ago as they went home and she got me a cup. She gave me a quick lesson in the Keurig. I'd never used one before. Can I get you one?" Dave noticed her voice seemed flat and listless.

Dave chuckled as he headed to one of the massive refrigerators, "No. I'm one of the Sunday morning cooks and servers. If you tell me what you want I'll see what I can do to make it to order for you, coffee included."

"Do you do omelets?"

"Absolutely. What would you like in it: veggies, all meat, ham, five different cheeses, salmon, beef; you name it?"

"Oh, the veggie thing is my speed. I usually eat too much when I travel, so I need to remind myself to eat healthy."

As Dave puttered around, he said, "I missed you last night. You must have slipped away pretty early in the eve."

Jenn put her head down as though she were ashamed, "I hid in the shadows quite a bit. I watched. I saw you with Nancy and Grace, and then I left."

"I was a little bit rude to you last night. I wanted you to see me with at least a couple of other women that weren't my wives. I wanted you to examine my lifestyle, especially the sexual part of things. I assume you also watched some of the other men and women?"

"I did; it was unavoidable. I also watching Alice and Julie a lot. In a way it was an unruly orgy, but then I realized there was deep caring and love between everybody. I just couldn't get my nerve up to join in."

"Was it really nerves about joining in?"

"Well, a little more than that. I didn't feel I belonged here."

"You found a boundary that you didn't know was there until last night, I'm guessing. When it came time to try sex with someone you just met you couldn't do it. You did it with me in Arizona, however. What was different?"

After a long silence, Jenn said, "I'm in love with you. I'm not in love with the other men. In Arizona, you were a potential lover, so that worked in favor of us getting together. After I met you and we joined, I didn't need to look any further. The other men in your Circle are nice, but they don't float my boat."

Dave shook his head. "I told you what the core values and consistent behavior mores of the Circle are. I agree with them. I also don't think those align with what you think."

Jenn shook her head, "No, they don't really. I don't need all the other men; I just need you."

"Need or want?"

"Is there much of a difference?"

"Sure. I want lots of things, but I lack the wherewithal for many of them – money, time, conflicts I don't want to create, and so on. My needs are pretty simple beyond food, shelter, clothing, love, belonging, and an opportunity to self actualize; it's a short list."

"Well, I want to be with you."

"And I tried to show you last night when I was with Grace and Nancy that my situation precludes an exclusive relationship, living together, monogamy, and spending lots of romantic time together. I like you and even love you in many ways, but I can't carry that further without jeopardizing many of the things I need and want that are part ofmylife or within easy reach."

"So, I should just leave?" Jenn sounded on the verge of a cry.

"No, that's not what I said. Leaving may be one option for you, but there are many others with variations. If you hang around with us, I will be able to spendsometime with you like this talking and occasionally making love as we did yesterday. In that case, there'll be increasing pressure for you to join into the Circle activities – including the sex that we enjoy with each other."

"And if I don't want to?"

"You can always say no."

"If I got a small apartment in town, would you visit me so we could make love?"

Dave thought for a bit. "No, I don't think that would be a good idea. For one, it would promote your fantasy that you can have me all to yourself, which you can't. For another, doing that would for me be like turning my back on my wives, the Circle, and the people I love who are all here. It would feel like cheating.

"I made love with three women last night after dinner: Nancy, Grace, and Holly. I'm sure I satisfied each of them, yet we were in a group setting with others around. We felt love for each other, but that was within the context of the abundance of love that everyone else was exuding around us. I like that; I'm sure my partners did, too. I think last night might have been the first time Holly fully understood and felt all of that.

"When we formed the Circle Cohousing Project, we weren't exactly sure what it would feel like to live together like this." Dave gestured around to all of the other houses that backed onto the core. "We'd all been together sexually before, and we'd had our Saturday parties, but we're different now. We're closer, more romantic, more loving, and more intimate. We're more married to each other, and we all love it. This has grown on me ... on all of us. None of us want to leave this in order to extend a relationship to someone else. We will, however, help integrate that someone else in with us – as we did with Holly, but not isolate ourselves to have a separate and compartmentalized love interest. They have to merge in with us."

Jenn took a sip of her coffee. "I'll think about that. Thank you for being straight about it with me."

A few minutes later Dave set the requested omelet in front of Jenn. He'd fired up the grill and was cooking bacon, other vegetables, and some scrambled eggs. The eight-slot toaster was also popping out completed toast. Dave tossed some slices of French toast on the grill.

Jenn didn't continue the conversation, so he just let things sit the way they were. She had some thinking to do and decisions to make.

Just as things started to finish, more and more Circle members started to arrive. Dave's sous chefs for the day, Christie and Rachel, put things on the table as Dave whipped around the kitchen. A large stack of pancakes appeared along with the French toast. Several 'over easy' eggs got set up on plates, and taken to the right people. Their preferences were known.

The stacks of food disappeared, there were one or two requests for seconds that the chefs handled, and then they too sat and ate.

Ty stood at one point and took attendance. He said, "Since, everyone is here, I have a couple of brief announcements. This afternoon the dress code for the core areas will be what we use for outside visitors. Grace's sister is passing through and making a visit from around noon to four p.m. Additionally, Alice and Pam will be taking flying lessons this afternoon, and they may bring their instructor by; they will certainly be flying over. If you want to tan, please at least wear bikini bottoms or equivalent, and wave at the pretty airplane." He pretended to wave up at the sky.

Dave glanced over at Alice and Pam and raised his eyebrows. This was the first he'd heard of their interest in aviation. Alice mouthed, "I'll tell you in a minute."

Ty sat down and the buzz of conversation picked up again.

Dave sauntered over to Pam and Alice. HE teased, "You were going to tell me about this jet jockey fantasy when?"

Pam smirked, "Oh, today. We also want you to meet the hunky guy that's going to be our flight instructor – Ken Toomey. Owen and I have had some long talks about how to qualify as a pilot. I talked Alice into going into the program with me yesterday. We thought it would be fun, and a huge change of pace from the other stuff we normally do."

"Does Captain Toomey know what's going to hit him with you two sexpot nymphomaniacs?"

Alice smiled and the uncharacteristically giggled, "Not yet. We have to scope him out first. He was very professional to Pam, and to me when I talked to him on the phone. I trust her judgment about his looks. She even said he looked kind of like you."

"Flattery will get you every where," Dave replied. "Well, have fun. Tell me about it. How's this going to work."

Pam said, "He's going to fly into the Circle airport from Sky Ranch Airport out east of the city with a Cessna and we're going to meet him at the hangar. We have something he called 'Ground School' for an hour where today we'll learn the basics of the airplane and how to inspect it before we begin to fly. Then we're each going to have what he called a familiarization flight and our first lesson for an hour. We'll be busy all afternoon."

Alice actually jumped up and down, "I am so excited. The only other person I know that flies is Owen. He doesn't fly his jet, but he knows how to fly small planes. He's flown the jet, but said he isn't rated in it."

Jenn, Holly, and the others listened to Pam and Alice as they talked about learning to fly. Pam had looked into the avocation in more detail, and had a better idea about the tests, areas they would have to learn, and a bit about small planes. Alice was galloping along trying to keep up with her.

After the lunch broke up Jenn and Holly came up to Dave. Jenn said, "Would you pose with me while Holly takes a picture of us?"

"Sure. Where do you me?"

Jenn led him to some of the flowers climbing up the side of the pergola. They put their arms around each other, and then Holly took a series of photos with Jenn's phone and presented it back to her.

Jenn looked at Dave. "I've got to head off to the airport for my flight to Raleigh. I have appointments starting at seven tomorrow morning up there, so I need my beauty sleep close to where they are."