Loosening Up Bk. 02 Ch. 21-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice and Dave laughed. She said, "Judge for yourself after I've made introductions. I assume he told you that we were nudists at heart. You don't need to comply with that at all. Just be comfortable, but fair warning, you might just meet a few out in our core area."

As the four walked outside, Dale told Dave, "I warned her about the nudity. I hope I didn't over or understate things."

As the couple came out of the core living room onto the sunny patio after getting the interior tour, several of the others came towards them to meet the guests.

"Hi, I'm Julie. I'm one of Dave's wives and also Alice's sister."

"I'm Pam, another of Dave's wives."

"DADDY!" Matthew screamed as he careened across the patio.

"DON'T RUN!" Dave shouted, as he caught the youngster flying into him and hoisted the wiry lad up in his arms and right up onto his shoulders, a favorite landing point for the youth. He turned to Susan and Dale, "THIS is Matthew."

Matthew threw his arms around Dave's head and announced, "AND THIS is my DAD! Well, he's not my father, but he's my Dad. We love each other."

"Yes, we do," Dave told him, and gave him a loud kiss followed by a brief raspberry as he twisted the boy around and lowered him back to the ground. "Show us what you learned this week from Holly."

Matthew hustled over to the edge of the pool at the deep end. He then executed a near-perfect swan dive into the pool. When he surfaced everyone in the group applauded. He went swimming off towards the shallow end where Heather sat with her legs in the water.

"HEY, DALE. HI!"

"Holly?" Dale said, as his jaw dropped open. She was the last person in the world he expected to see on this trip, and half nude, as well. God had done a perfect job in designing her breasts; they were flawless, generous, deeply tanned with large areolas and pert nipples, and just invited attention.

Holly came up to the group. Like Pam and Julie, she was topless; her breasts proud and on display making it hard for Dale to concentrate. Holly hugged Dale, even grinding into his hips a little just to tease him. I heard you were coming. I'm so glad to see you again." She introduced herself to Susan, and explained that she'd also been at the Sedona Leadership seminar.

Holly filled in Dale on her journey into the Circle. "I've been here about two months. I'm an affiliate member of the Circle, and I live in the guesthouse for now, although I don't sleep there too much. Soon, it'll belong to Dave's brother and his wife, and probably I'll rent a room from them. I moved all my business dealings down here. I still have to travel every other week, but living here is working quite nicely."

"And ... and ... why?"

"I fell in love with Dave," Holly said as she gave Dave a beatific smile. "Through him I met all these other great people and fell in love with them, too. I have never been happier in my life. This place is the Garden of Eden, Heaven, and the Hedonism resort all rolled up into one." She laughed.

They talked for a while, and then Alice led the Harnetts around to meet the other Circle members.

Susan said, "Alice, you and I are the only women wearing tops. I would like to do as the rest of the Romans here. Can I put on my bikini bottoms? I really want to immerse myself totally in your micro-society."

Alice led Susan inside, as Dave and Dale went and sat at one of the patio tables. Holly joined them. Soon, the two women returned. Dave was pleased that Susan was half-nude and wearing day-glow pink bikini bottoms; she was gorgeous. She had curly blonde hair, and pert tits that he wanted to touch, but resisted. The rest of her body was perfectly proportioned and sexy to a fault. He did note the slight scar on her left side near her hip that had long ago healed.

Susan said, "I thought there'd be a bacchanalian orgy taking place here. This all seems quite civilized and so European."

Dave laughed, "That's what happens after dinner, especially on Friday and Saturday nights, at least that's what it would appear to be from the outside looking in."

"And if I'm inside looking out?" Susan asked and cocked her head to one side.

Dave pointed at Holly. "You answer that. You're the newest member and have a more accurate feel to what we're really doing."

Holly said, "Inside the Circle, I feel loved in mind, body, and spirit, of course with the emphasis on the physical side on the weekends, but not exclusively. I get to connect with the people I maybe haven't been able to make love with during the week, and we create an experience for ourselves.

"Some might say that we are swingers, but the depth of emotions that we feel for each other is transcendental. We really do love each other. To anticipate a question, yes, we have great sex. The men have studied how to please us, and they share that with each other to be sure we are always pleasured. And sometimes, our couplings are truly lustful and pure hedonistic bliss; and other times they are those spiritually transcending moments of the purest form of love that leave you breathless. Even in one night, I might have some of each."

Alice said, "I think you might need to hear some of the underpinning philosophy about the Circle to appreciate the context for what you see. Dave?"

Susan turned to Dave and nodded to encourage him to tell her more.

Dave said, "Our philosophy in a nutshell or two is that the more people you love, the more capacity to give love that you have. When Alice and I expanded our family with Pam, and then Heather and Julie, I felt as though my heart had grown ten fold in what I could give to them in terms of affection and caring. At the same time, we were deepening our relationships with the others you met and expanded their number.

"We believe that if you love somebody, truly, you share your entire being with them: mind, body, and spirit. As Holly said, sure sometimes our interactions are full of pure sexual desire, lust, and heat. As a group, we think we're all hypersexual – also called nymphomania. We are more spontaneous with each other, and right now as I look around the patio, I would say that the others are holding back a bit because you and Matthew are here, but he's leaving any minutes, so things will start to change. Don't feel guilty or take offense, but often, this time of day, some couple might be having open sex. We like to watch and be watched. We also think that consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex, but we temper that with the guilt-free ability to say 'No' if you're not in the mood."

Alice laughed, "When did you last say 'No'?"

Dave smirked, "Back in 1995, I think. I got offered liver and onions for dinner." The others laughed.

Holly said, "I've never said it. Why would I? Someone I love comes and wants to make love with me; this is the greatest place in the world to feel absolutely embraced and surrounded by love. When I make love with one of the men ... or women ... I feel as though I have touched all the others, too; and they have touched me deep in my heart. There's such a feeling of community."