Loosening Up Bk. 03 Ch. 05-08 - Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck no, not without your written authorization. We may be kooky, but we're also sensitive to the rules of consent. Usually they run the other way around, where the guy is trying to get consent from the girl, but turnabout is fair play and just as valid."

Doug said to Alice, "You said your husband was fine with you messing around with us. I assume that continues to be true. I don't want to wake up with some guy pointing a pistol in my face because we did anything."

Pete hopped on the same idea only he directly his comments to Pam, "I have the same concern. Pam, you said your husband wouldn't care what you did either. Does that still hold true for all the time we've spent together. I mean since you got here a week ago, we've been screwing around every night. I love it and I know Doug does, too; but are we over doing this in someone else's eyes - either your husband's or Alice's?"

Alice and Pam both burst out laughing. They'd personally kept most of their home life out of the conversations with the men, not wanting to hint at the Circle or the complex Prentiss family relationships. Doug and Pete had conjured up two different men as their husbands. Ken, in recommending the women to the men and flight school, had not filled in any personal information.

Alice said with a smile, "They're the same guy, and no he won't mind. We set our own rules within the larger context we mentioned to you on our first day."

Pete said, "What do you mean 'the same guy'?"

Pam smiled, "Alice's husband and my husband are the same man."

"He married BOTH of you? That's illegal."

Pam shrugged, "We're not legally married the way Alice is, but we've made the same commitments to each other. There are two other wives, too."

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" Doug chanted as he held up his hand. "You mean your husband has four wives - or women that call themselves wives, and you two are two of the four?"

"Right," both women said in unison.

Alice added, "Of course, there are a whole lot of other women he also loves and makes love with, and men that Pam and I love."

Pete choked, "Wait! Wait! Wait! Are you in some kind of cult or something?"

Pam shrugged, "Kind of. We just think dramatically different from the way most of society thinks. We're not alone, we know; we're not mainstream. We don't particularly care for mainstream, but there are a fairly large group of us."

"Explain, please."

"We call our group the Circle. There are about twenty-five of us, slightly more women than men. Doug, your friend Ken Toomey is one of the men. We all work and have 'normal' jobs; I'm an accountant as I mentioned, and Pam is a consultant to public utility companies. Our husband is an exec in one, too. We also have a stripper, a librarian, a CFO of a manufacturing firm, an RN, an entrepreneur, a photographer, a film editor, several college students, a paralegal, a bank vice president, a construction project manager, and more.

"Our common threads of living together are that we believe you can love more than one person and that our divinity is tied up in that love and how we express it. We choose not to limit ourselves by rules about monogamy or exclusivity. We're not very judgmental. I told you that about a week ago."

Pam stepped in, "We believe in sharing and socialization. We created a cohousing project and that's where almost all of us live or will live when some construction that's about to start will be completed.

"We're also exceptionally strong on gender equality. We also share the common belief that we live in a kind and supportive universe that is full of win-win situations, rather than a dog-eat-dog universe where it's every man for themselves, and every situation is win-lose. Sure there are situations we need to guard against; we're not naïve, and we do prepare for unpleasant eventualities, but fundamentally we're optimists not pessimists."

Doug nodded, "I learned some of that early on about you two. Now I see how basic it is to your psychological makeup."

Pete said, "And the free love ...?"

"We liked each of you as soon as we met you. We expressed our pleasure and desire the way we know best, by enjoying sex with both of you. I think we've grown closer during the week, or am I wrong? Also, it was fortuitous that both of you had recent STD tests so we could indeed indulge with you without those worries. As we explained, we all want a healthy relationship with everyone we like."

Pete shook his head, "Oh, I have very strong and endearing feelings for both of you. I'm kind of holding back because I knew you were married and going to leave, but I sure hope we can stay in touch."

Doug nodded as well. "What he said." He pointed at Pete. He then asked, "Why didn't you tell us this last Sunday when you arrived?"

Alice laughed, "Hi, I'm Alice. Pam and I are married to the same man, and we have a lifestyle that involves a lot of sex with over twenty other people, both as a relationship-building tool and as something fun to do. Wanna fuck?"

Doug made a scrunched up face, "Yeah, I see what you're getting at. It does sort of skew the whole discussion and how we think about you to directions that take the conversations off more important topics that really reflect who you are and your values. What you just shared with us, now rounds out the picture."

Pete said, "I agree. We got to know about your jobs, your upbringing and education, your hobbies - other than sex, your travels, your aspirations, your fitness bents, politics, and your friends. Now, I see a major thread that connects it all together, and I see the spiritual side to this as well."

Pam said, "And we got a lot of the same information from each of you."

Doug said, "So, where does that leave us?"

Alice laughed, "About to make a short porno flick that I can send to our husband to get a rise out of him. Did I mention that teasing is one of our core values?"

Chapter 6 - Foundations

Dave followed the directions in the email and downloaded the video Alice had sent him from the cloud account the family shared. He smiled to himself, already suspecting the pornographic content. He loved Alice, and given the decade or so they'd been married, plus their courtship time, he knew her well, both her old personality and her new one forged by the loosening up process they'd both gone through. He expected to be teased to edge of his comfort zone.

The file was over 500 megabytes, a size that suggested a long video, and no doubt one of epic proportions with the focus being sex. From a few phone calls and emails, he knew who the main players likely were: Alice and Pam, along with Doug Quigley and Pete Potter, their flight instructors for their intensive instrument ratings.

Dave carried his laptop from his home office into the bedroom. Julie was naked and in bed reading. She looked up and he got a megawatt smile from her. She also subconsciously spread her legs a bit, her body's reflexive invitation to couple with her erstwhile husband.

Julie said in disbelief, "You're not going to work in here are you?"

Dave loudly chuckled, "Oh, no. I'm going to play back a video your sister sent me from North Carolina on the bedroom TV set. I think you might want to stick around. I'm sure it's 'X' rated, given the other photographs she's been sending.

Dave got the TV and computer connected over the Wi-Fi in the house, and then striped down to his birthday suit, so he and Julie were on an even basis. She grinned at him with a lascivious smile.

The video started with Alice having her clothes removed as she sat on a sofa with two handsome, but older men. She took turns kissing and frenching with each of them, their tongues often waging a passionate battle in the air between their mouths. The close-ups were amazing. When Alice's tits were exposed, one man would be sucking on them while the other was kissing her; they switched often. There were a lot of moans on the sound track.

Both men's fingers moved to Alice's skirt, which shortly got removed. She was commando, so each man started to fondle her sex as they continued to kiss and suck on her tits. At one point each man had his two middle fingers deep inside her, simultaneously. Alice seemed in seventh heaven.

The scene shifted and Alice was alternately sucking on each cock as the camera moved in for close-ups of her ministrations and tongue action. The next shift and Alice was on her back being plundered by Pete as she sucked on Doug, even deep throating his entire generous shaft while she got fucked on the other end. A few swaps took place, as well as changes in position.

Julie and Dave watched while they fondled each other, and started their own little fuck session more or less in parallel with what Alice was doing. Julie commented, "My sister is such a slut. Don't you just love it?"

"I do," Dave said. "She's my darling, just like you, baby."

A few more minutes in the film shifted and Pam became the focus of the film, having a rather energetic fuck with Pete. Dave and Julie tried to keep up.

After that, the girls were together on the bed, and Doug and Pete were switching back and forth between fucking each of the girls. Finally, after about forty-five minutes, the two girls knelt and the two guys plastered their faces with strings of pearls that left them dripping.

Fade to black.

Julie said, "I guess I've got to step up my game. All my sexual adventures have been in the Circle, especially with Owen. Now, I see that there is arousal to be achieved with new faces and new cocks."

Dave responded, "Don't change on my account. I'm happy just the way you are."

Julie just gave him a strange look that suggested he didn't know what he was talking about."

Nancy sauntered into the bedroom, naked and smelling like sex. Of course, that was hard to determine since the bedroom smelled that way, too.

Dave smiled, "Welcome to our bed."

"Shower first," Nancy said. She gathered up a few cosmetics and headed for the master bath. "I was with Dale and Jack; both very nice men ... and very accommodating. Fair warning, though; I'm still horny."

Nancy enjoyed the second playback of Alice and Pam's video, ending with a huge load from Dave, and then a very thorough cleanup by Julie the Human Cum Vacuum.

* * * * *

The radio crackled Friday evening, just before dinner. Pam's voice carried over the patio. "Circle Airport, November 8-2-4-8 Golf five miles north, landing on runway nine. We have information Kilo from city airport."

Ken raced over to the transceiver. "4-8 Golf, welcome home. No known traffic. Hurry home; dinner is just about ready." Although non-standard, on the Unicom frequency, it wasn't unusual to hear various 'personal' communications once in a while.

Alice and Pam appeared about twenty-five minutes later after landing and tying down the plane for the night. Ken would fly the plane back to Sky Ranch in the morning according to their plan.

A large banner graced the patio, 'WELCOME HOME INSTRUMENT PILOTS.' Everyone greeted the two women with lots of kisses, hugs, and congratulations on their accomplishments. Many people mentioned the photographs that Dave had shared with the group where one or the other or both of them were in some kind of sexual activity with one or both of their flight instructors.

The Friday dinner was meatball-pepperoni subs, with a large salad. A special dessert of sugarless hot fudge sundaes had been part of the menu. Everyone was feeling pretty happy by then.

Alice teased, "Did you like our video two nights ago?"

Dave laughed, "I got to watch it with Julie and Nancy. It was inspirational. Nice job of photography."

Pam laughed from across the table. "We've watched so many of those flicks, it was easy to mimic what the big guys do. The guys were helpful with suggestions. We barely had to edit anything."

"So, you're all fucked out for the weekend?"

"NO!" Alice and Pam emphasized in unison. Alice said, "We've missed YOU, and want our husband to make love to us. Neither of those guys cuddled. You're the best cuddler of anybody I know. Dale shows promise; we're cultivating him as backup."

Julie and Heather were sitting across from each other with Nancy close by. Julie said in a mocking tone, "I guess that makes you and me chopped liver."

Dave rolled his eyes. There was no winning this game.

Later, just as Dave drifted off to sleep, he recalled how loved and satisfied he felt. He'd made love with each of his wives. Alice and Pam were snuggled against him as a light breeze from the overhead fan cooled their hot bodies.

* * * * *

Nancy had a pile of messages when Dave came back from a field inspection of one of the major substations for the city. Since it was only a thirty-minute drive from the office, he'd taken the opportunity to revert to his old engineering habits of making a personal onsite inspection. He also thought that despite his lofty executive title and job, that his presence in the field would be seen as a morale booster because it showed that top management did care about what was happening 'out there' in the field. He'd made sure to talk to every man and woman working in and around the facility, getting their names and trying to learn something personal about them.

The top message was from Donna Klaubert, Derek Wilson's secretary and personal assistant. Before heading up, he stuck his head in Brian Coswell's office; "Hey, I have a message from Donna to see her. Any idea what's happening?"

Brian looked up from his desk, "Nope. You're on your own. She probably wants some personal favor. Just keep me informed if anything significant develops." He waved Dave off and away, and went back to a giant spreadsheet he was reviewing.

Dave liked Donna. She ran the company and was a huge flirt. Everybody else was a façade to what she knew and could make happen. He thought that she'd been instrumental in his promotion despite her modest job title - personal assistant. She was also the greatest gossip and source of personal information in the company. She knew EVERYTHING about his wives and the Circle, so there wasn't anything to hide there.

He cozied up to her desk and stroked the back of her neck. Without looking she said, "Whoever is doing that better be prepared to follow-through with the erotic feelings you're arousing deep inside my most intimate parts."

Dave leaned down and blew a hot breath gently into her ear. "I can't wait."

"DAVID! I DO want to follow-through with you," Donna said. He knew she wasn't teasing.

"I got a message you wanted to see me."

"Yeah, in my bed for an all-nighter." She held his hand in a romantic gesture, even moving it over the swell of one of her breasts.

Donna shook her head but smiled. "I needed to make a strong suggestion to you - seriously. It's kind of protocol that one of the senior managers host an open house for the execs and high performers at their home about once a quarter. You were at one of the gatherings when Derek promoted you a few months back. Well, I'm here to tell you that it's your turn in the barrel, and don't ask how that's determined. Given the number of execs, you won't have to do it again for about five years, but I got unmistakable signals that you are expected to host this time."

"So, I should host an open house. Is there a special date I should aim for, and how do I handle invitations so the right people get invited."

"I suggest June 24, that's the Saturday before the July 4th weekend, when almost everyone will takeoff. I will work with you on the invitations. I have the master list of who usually attends, and you and I will talk with HR and get their recommendations for other attendees, some of whom may be getting promoted the same way you did. You'll also invite your favorite direct reports and any other favorites you want, like Nancy Mason, for example."

Dave laughed, "You don't miss much. I take it, I'm to handle the catering and that end of things."

Donna smiled sweetly at him, and then passed him a typed page that had been on the corner of her desk. "I took the liberty of making you a one-page checklist. There are a few key phone numbers on there, such as the caterers, but you don't have to use that company. They've done this before for us, and do a great job. Oh, anybody else you want to invite, neighbors or friends, that's fine and expected. The emphasis will be the company, but having others there is nice and keeps us from all become too insular."

"Donna, I don't know what I'd do without you."

"I hope sometime soon you do something WITH me, and I mean romantic and sexual. I think you're the hottest guy in the company and I really want something to happen between us. I like you a lot. I also liked your wives when I got to talk to them at Derek's a few months ago."

"I assume you'll be at the party?" he teased.

"I wouldn't miss it. I'll put you on my dance card, too; you can even have every dance." She smiled sweetly as he left to head back to his office.

There was a Circle board meeting the next night. Dave announced that he needed to host an open house on June 24, and there was a little discussion about the member's behavior and so on.

Alice, Julie, Pam, and Heather buzzed in one corner of the great room. Alice said to the group, "The Derek Wilson party we were at was pretty staid. I was wondering what we could do to spice it up."

Ken asked, "Was there live music?"

Julie volunteered, "A few loud speakers playing what might be called modern music."

Dave nodded, "We'll get a live band, but knowing this crew it better not be heavy metal."

Grace grinned, "Make it a true pool party. All women have to wear bikinis."

Dave laughed, but noted the idea. He'd have to talk to Donna about that one.

"Open bar," someone said.

"That's a given."

"Get a celebrity to come and schmooze with everyone," Wendy suggested. "Maybe a couple of them."

"Make sure Owen comes, so everybody can meet a real billionaire," Kat teased.

Owen blew a raspberry at Kat. He did add, "I'll plan to be there. I even know a lot of those guys."

Sean commented, "I'd have fireworks right after the sky is dark. We could do it out over the road to the airport. I even know how to get a permit from the fire department for it."

The ideas started to come from the others in the group and included fabulous food with a chef, a comedian, laser light show, live videos of people at the party, sexy waitresses and waiters, door prizes, grab bag, silly hats people make, photos or party treats to take home, and cartoonist doing caricatures. The list went on.

Dave took notes at a furious pace as some of the ideas were tossed out and debated by the various members. The raunchier ones got suggested with great laughter, and then properly rejected. After the suggestions, he asked for help on each of the various ideas, or at least the ones that were sane enough to have at a party with the entire executive team there.

The next day he spent almost two hours going over the details regarding the party with Donna Klaubert. She rejected a few of the ideas as being 'over the top' for the crowd that would be coming; among them, not surprisingly, were stripers, porn showing on the TV, and lap dances by the barely clad waitresses.

"It's not that the men wouldn't like all that," she said, "it's that they'd be embarrassed to show their approval in front of each other and in front of their wives." She laughed.

* * * * *

A group of Circle members sat around the dinner table chatting. Dave had just finished his duties on the cleanup crew, and had come to join them.

Alice expressed a thought out loud, "I'm so jealous of Pam. She's flying around the country now on business. She's building flight hours, and will be eligible to get her commercial pilot's license much sooner than I will."