Loosening Up Bk. 03 Ch. 05-08 - Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Owen teased, "You don't have to be naked with us. You'll see there'll be a few hold outs."

Without thinking, Donna said, "Why?"

Owen laughed, "Usually when someone has their period. We've also agreed that wearing a monokini is also a signal that sex is off the table, at least for then."

"Oh. Duh, I should have known that. If someone is naked, is that then considered an invitation?"

"Yes, most of the time, except when we have guests, such as yourself. We wouldn't presume that you might want wonderful and satisfying sex with multiple men and women despite how we find ourselves attracted to your gorgeous body and desirous of worshipping on your altar of love and femininity."

"Oh, stop the bullshit!" Donna laughed. "I haven't heard such crap since I left work on Friday."

Donna sat with Owen and Sean, and they played the 'get to know you' game with each other. After breakfast, Sean pulled her towards the pool while Owen cleaned up the dishes and the dining area. Owen disappeared to the kitchen just as Dave came out. He didn't come directly to Donna and Sean; he went to a chair and stripped away his clothing, and then dove into pool and swam two quick laps.

Owen came back out a few minutes later. He commented, "Things are good in there, so I got off easy today. Thanks for your help and service." As he talked, he too removed his clothes. When he was through he looked over Donna's nude body from head to toe, and nodded in an approving manner about what he was seeing.

Owen and Sean took Donna's hand and led her to the steps down into the pool. The three of them walked to the middle of the pool. For Donna, that brought the water up to her chest. She dipped down to immerse herself in the water.

Owen wrapped his arms around Donna, and pulled her naked body to his. She could feel his swollen shaft against her. Owen kissed her, and then repeated the act several times. Donna gave herself over to the man, at least until he turned her and nibbled on her ear. She wondered how he knew that doing that turned her on more than almost anything she could do short of touching her sex areas.

At one point Owen released Donna. Sean was right there, turned her, and then wrapped Donna in his arms. They also started to kiss, and quickly things escalated to I kisses, and then she felt the excitement as the two men sandwiched her between them, and both stroked her sensitive breasts. She felt her sexual temperature soar; she wanted the men. Sean presented her a thigh to hump. And then she was facing Owen again, and doing things with him - sexual things.

Donna worried that she was making a spectacle of herself, but she looked around and saw that others were in romantic situations as well. Alice had the hard cock of Ken - the pilot instructor - in her mouth as he sat on the side of the pool. Dave was eating the pussy of a woman named Holly that she'd met, but hadn't talked to very much. Others were increasingly in sexually intimate situations, many taking it to the chaises on the shady side of the patio.

Donna took each cock in her hand, feeling the heat, hardness, and lust of the two men. She groaned again, as the men lavished her body with kisses and rubbed her everywhere. She muttered to herself, 'God, for the first time in my life, I want two men at the same time. I hope they both want me.'

Sean nodded and led the trio to the gazebo. No one was inside and the open-sided structure offered only a little privacy for what they had planned. He helped Donna sit and then lie back in his arms on one of the extra wide chaises. As Sean started to make out with her, Owen gently spread her legs and kissed up each leg, stopping just short of the vee where they joined.

Owen then sank his tongue as deep as he could into Donna's wet pussy. In anticipation of the sexual events she could barely imagine, her body flooded with lubricating juices and a long low growl of hopeful satisfaction sounded from deep inside her. Owen noted her juices overpowered the taste of chlorine from the pool with much better and muskier tasting juices.

Donna had never had two men make love to her at the same time. She felt they were making love to her instead of fucking her, because they were so gentle, caring, and obviously wanted to please her. It wasn't that they were expecting sex either; she felt their motivations were all about pleasing her.

Donna spread her legs wide as Owen worked on her pussy. She coaxed Sean until he brought his cock to her mouth, and then she ingested his tumescent shaft. She'd have to stop periodically as a small bubble of pleasure would burble through her body from Owen's ministrations. God, she was still feeling aftershocks from what Dave and Nancy had done to her the night before. She loved them. She loved everybody here.

To her surprise the men changed places without so much as a word between them. What changed with the shift was that Sean carefully slid his cock into her body when he moved between her legs. The penetration felt wonderful, and made her pause in how she had just started to suck on Owen's large shaft.

A few minutes later the men changed again, but not without one or the other of them showering her with kisses and tender words about her beauty, her courage to be with the two of them at the same time, and the pleasure they felt and that they hoped she was feeling.

Donna was feeling pleasure - delight and joy from her little toe to the end of the long strands of brunette hair that spread out around her head as she welcomed one man or the other into her body and into her arms. The kisses were divine. Sometimes she'd have each of them sucking on a breast, or simultaneously kissing her neck and nibbling on her ears - my sexy ears, she thought, or even having the fingers of two men in her cooch at once. God, why had she never set this situation up for herself? Except for the tremendous orgasms that Dave and Nancy had given her the night before, she wondered if she could get any closer to heaven.

Owen came deep inside her body, filling her with shot after shot of his manly juices as he made mighty thrusts into her frame. When he pulled out she gestured for him to bring his withering shaft to her. She sucked on his shaft, both cleaning as well as trying for any residual fluids lurking in the canal.

Sean moved behind Donna and entered her in the spoon position, in part to tease his friend. Owen stimulated Donna and kissed her. Donna came again ... and again ... and again. She moved into the place she'd been before where only a modicum of stimulation sent her over the edge, and fall over the edge she did, time and again. She was aware of Sean cumming inside her as Owen had straddled her upper body so she could suck on his cock.

She felt Sean extract from her, and then felt lips kissing up her right leg, leading right up to her drippy vagina. A tongue lapped at her slit, and as the textured surface touched her clit, her whole body jerked at the stimulation. A woman was doing this. She felt the long hair against her thighs and could just tell from the kind of touches and kisses.

Owen moved away so Donna could enjoy her new lover. A woman was right there, kissing her on the lips and telling her how beautiful she was, and how glad everyone was that she was a participant in some of the Sunday morning loving.

Meanwhile, she got eaten out by another woman. She looked and saw Julie - Alice's sister - again lapping up the cum leaking from inside her, and then even acting as a human vacuum cleaner as she also used her fingers to help extract the juices from the two males she'd just made love with.

The person kissing her she knew was Nancy - Dave's executive assistant. She was to Dave exactly what she was to Derek Wilson. She loved Nancy she knew. She'd wondered and hadn't been sure about the relationship between Dave and Nancy. Now, she was sure, not that it made any difference or that she'd ever mention any of this to anybody at work.

A familiar voice sounded over Donna's head. "Having a beautiful morning, I see."

Donna smiled as she enjoyed the sexual stimulation still ongoing around her love nest. "Yes, Dave. I love your neighbors and you ... and Nancy and Julie and Alice. Everybody has shown me so much ... hospitality." She giggled in a way very uncharacteristic for the forty-two year old.

Dave teased, "You've only scratched the surface. If you hang around here long enough, you'll have the opportunity to ...meet ... everybody."

"Are all the women bisexual or whatever you call this." She gestured to Nancy and Julie. The former was playing with her nipples and the latter finally sitting up after her cleanup efforts.

Julie came up for air, "Yes, in a way. We didn't necessarily arrive in the Circle this way, but we became this way because we love each other and sometimes our guests, and we want to pleasure them."

"Your work is to be commended," Donna stated. "I may feel inspired to return the favor someday very soon, if you'll let me."

Julie grinned. "Of course. I look forward to that time with you. Don't make a big thing of it in your mind; just do it. I know you did Alice last night."

Nancy teased "Don't leave me out of that little soiree."