Loosening Up Bk. 03 Ch. 05-08 - Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave bowed slightly to her, "I look forward to it."

* * * * *

Exactly at five o'clock the army of waiters and waitresses swept out of the core kitchen carrying trays with delicious looking hors d'oeuvres on them - some hot, some cold. The sounds of delighted taste buds echoed around the patio almost as soon as any of them had been sampled. Every item had been chosen to elicit just the savory responses the guests gave them.

Eyeballs of both men and women rolled around as the sexy waitresses and buff waiters circulated with their trays. Each politely made comments to the opposite sex that were on the verge of flirting, but often a double entendre: 'If there isanything I can do for you, just ask me and I'll try to accommodate your every need.' 'What could I do that would make youvery happy?' 'Oh, dear! I guess I shouldn't bend over that way right in front of you when I'm not wearing ... oh, never mind.'

Also at that point, the band stepped up its volume slightly, and invited people to dance in the space in front of them. Two-dozen couples moved into the space and swayed and jived to the various songs. The band was top notch, and quickly developed a rapport with their audience, taking requests and joking with them.

Dave and Alice took five minutes to dance together to a fast number, putting on a show of their fancy footwork and choreographic skills. Eventually, Dave took to the stage to welcome everybody to the party and express his hope that they'd all have a memorable time and enjoy themselves to the utmost. He invited everyone to swim and carouse in the pool. At that point, no one had gone swimming.

Dave handed the mic over to Derek Wilson, who called five people to the area in front of the stage and then announced their promotions. Dave had bought some large ribbons with huge gold disks attached that each said 'First Place' on them. As each promotion was announced, Dave put the ribbon around their neck and shook their hand, very much like awarding an Olympic medal. The action kept things light and yet rewarding for those involved.

At seven o'clock people were asked to start the buffet lines. A contingent of hungry people immediately formed and raced through the lines of the 'all you can eat' buffet. They took up seats as the next wave of guests got in line. While that was happening the wait staff circulated topping off people's drinks, mostly wine, or serving the last of the hors d'oeuvres.

Dave went through the line towards the end with Derek and Emily. Alice joined them. The four of them joined Brian Coswell and his wife Joan and another couple at their eight-person table. Everyone raved about the party, the drink, the food, the ambience, the band, and the eclectic nature of the guests. Just about everyone had met the movie stars and Owen Bennett, too.

Partway through the meal, Joan looked at Alice and said, "I'm kind of confused. I thought I met another woman here named Pam who said she was Dave's wife."

Alice smiled sweetly, "Oh, she is. There are four of us with Dave."

Brian tried to silence his wife's next comment by putting a hand atop hers on the table. She ignored the censorship.

"What do you mean four of you? Four wives?" There was anger in her voice.

Alice explained patiently, "Most people here know; it's not a secret. Dave, Pam, Heather, Julie, and I live in a polyamorous relationship." She gestured to her house. "That's our home - all of us. We live together. Heather also has a five-year-old son. He's adopted Dave as his father figure since his real dad skipped town when he was an infant to avoid supporting him. When he's a little older, and if he wants to, Dave will adopt him and become his legal daddy. We all love Matthew to pieces; he's such a good kid."

Brian whispered in his wife's ear. The stern overtones could be heard.

Emily Wilson said in a kind tone, "Joan, I've know about them for many months. They are unique but they have a very loving family, and an extended family with the others that live in the cohousing project with them. Don't make a big 'do' about their lifestyle; there's more love in this family than all the rest of the guests put together."

Joan turned to David and challenged, "Is that so? Are you just the lucky stud who won the lottery and gets to have ... to take advantage of ... four women?"

Dave politely said, "Having four wives is an onerous responsibility. I have to please each of them, and they are different in their likes and preferences. I force nothing on them, yet they profess their love for me as I do for them. It's also a lot more than just remembering four birthdays and buying diamonds en mass at Christmas and Valentines. We work our relationships every day, just the way I assume you do with Brian. We talk out our issues and come up with workable win-win solutions. There are no subjects that we can't talk about with each other; I know that's not true to many relationships."

Derek said in an instructional voice, "Joan, About six months ago Dave was promoted to his first executive position at the utility. One of the reasons is that he lives in a unique way that is totally out of the box compared to anybody else in the company, at least as far as anyone knows. We wanted that kind of thinking on the executive team. He is proving our decision a wise one every day."

Joan had started to blush as the men talked, "But ... the sex ..."

Alice made a large and visible but theatrical swoon and said in a stage whisper, "Oh, it's wonderful. He keeps all of us so satisfied you can't imagine."

Everyone laughed, and it took the edge off the sharpness that Joan had introduced into the discussion.

Alice went on for a minute, "According to my research about three to five percent of the country's population live in some kind of polyamorous relationship besides the traditional one man and one woman. Given that there are about a hundred-and-twenty-five million households, that would mean that there are around six million poly groups such as ours."

Since they were through, Alice grabbed Joan's hand and said, "Come with me. I want to show you something."

Joan and Alice disappeared into the Prentiss' home.

Alice led Joan right to the master bedroom. "This is our bedroom. Of course, we made it party ready, so it's not usually this spotless, but this is where we sleep and make love. You'll note the bed that can accommodate all five of us." She pointed at the huge special order bed over twelve feet from side to side.

Joan said in a confrontational tone, "You don't care that your husband has other sex partners?"

"Yes, I do care. I want him to find love wherever he can. I want him to have fabulous experiences and intimate conversations with others. I want the very best for him, and I know he'd say the same about me. It is just our lifestyle. I love the other women as much as he does. One of them is my younger sister. I can tell you are highly disapproving of how we live. We do not flaunt our lifestyle or try to proselytize to others. We are a loving family unit. Our lifestyle is not without its costs, but we are very happy."

"What costs? What do you mean?" Joan challenged.

"Julie and my parents have basically disowned us because of how we live. We were raised as evangelicals by very strict parents that still want to control us. It took me years to loosen up after I realized there was a better life than the tortuous one I was living trying to conform to what someone external to me wanted me to be. This life is one I chose and what I want for myself.

"For my sister Julie and me, the decision to live openly and freely with Dave was a no brainer. The choice was to live in a constrained and rigid way with a life full of rules and being constantly beat up by non-family members for how we thought, or being bathed in a sea of love, empowerment, and support. We did not enter into this union blindly or with Pollyanna expectations. We are where we are today after many discussions, experiments, tests, and challenges."

Alice showed Joan the rest of the house and they returned to the patio dining area just as dessert started to be served. Joan was mostly mute.

Brian looked critically at his wife and then relaxed when he saw that Alice wasn't at all upset at his wife's attitude. He wondered what had transpired other than a house tour.

* * * * *

Donna flitted from group-to-group and table-to-table making sure everyone was enjoying themselves. Dave could see that she took as much ownership of the party as he felt, yet he was enjoying himself. Finally, as she started to tear across the patio to be sure the coffee and tea was set up properly, Dave grabbed her hand, and pulled her onto the dance floor.

"Donna! Relax! This isn't your party; it's mine. Everything is going wonderfully, and in large measure because of you. Let people do their jobs without you getting involved."

"But ... they might need management," Donna complained.

Dave laughed. "Remember you guys sent me on that leadership course."

"Yes. Sure. You met Holly there, among other people. I heard you seduced every woman at the conference, or nearly so."

Dave ignored the reference. "One of the things I learned was that often - make that OFTEN - the best management is none at all. I think given the time of night, the fact that most people raved about the party and dinner that you can give up any other concerns that you have. I, however, have a few surprises left."

"You do? What?"

Dave hopped up on stage. "Ladies and gentlemen, you're attention please. I would like you all to move to the street in front of my house. You may take your drinks and you will be returning here after a short demonstration of my and my wives appreciation for all of you. You are all wonderful friends, colleagues, and in some cases lovers. Come and enjoy our next treat." There was a ripple of laughter through the crowd.

Dave led almost two-hundred people between the houses to Circle Drive. After most people were standing around wondering what would happen, there was a 'twifffft' sound followed by a sparkling trail into the night sky. Seconds later, the sky blossomed into a huge bright orb of red and green sparklers and a loud BOOM echoed over the countryside. The fireworks display had begun.

Dave held Donna's hand and looked around to be sure the others were enjoying the display. One after another fireworks soared skyward, sometimes two or three at a time for a monstrous effect. The display went on for almost fifteen minutes and then there was a huge finish worthy of a national holiday or turn of the year. Everyone cheered and yelled, and then headed back to the house and patio. The band had taken a break and started to play again.

As the crowd repopulated the patio, the dancers took to the stage. Many of the sexy little waitresses and strapping waiters circulated among the attendees taking orders for liqueurs or other beverages. Some fancy candies and cakes were also served.

Donna said, "You really out did yourself. I had no idea about all the trimmings you put around the edge of this."

"There are still a few trimmings to attend to, but I think you'll like them." Dave took her hand and pulled her into the core living room, and then into his house. No one else was around. By the time Dave had her up to the second floor, Donna could only hope what would happen.

Dave led her to the guest room and pushed the door shut. The lights had already been dimmed and several candles graced the room and provided a romantic atmosphere.

"You're not going to tease this old woman, are you?"

"You are not old. Don't run yourself down. You are, however, all woman and I want to show you how this man responds to your womanhood."

The kiss between the two of them trumped any interaction the pair had ever experienced. Dave thought about how it was just like lighting the fuse on one of the most spectacular fireworks they'd just seen. Donna positively exploded in his arms. She kissed back with a fervor he found rare.

Dave slowly stripped away Donna's clothing. She got embarrassed towards the final stages of undress. "I'm not as beautiful as your wives."

Dave kissed her. "You ARE beautiful. I only consort with beautiful women, ergo you must be beautiful."

"Is this a one-night stand?"

"I hope not. I won't describe my vision for where this might all go, but I will lead you and see whether you want to continue the journey with us."

"I'm in. Whatever you're offering; I'm in - both feet, jumping for you, in."

Dave mouth closed over her sex as she spread her legs for him, eliciting a very loud moan and the writhing of her body on the bed to get closer to him. His own nudity and erection had been a distraction until then, but Donna decided that she needed to be more active, and so soon reciprocated as he continued to shower her with oral sex. Donna came, and came again. The pair migrated into a sixty-nine position.

Dave teased, "I especially like women that are multi-orgasmic."

"Fuck me, please, and I'll show you. I am. I haven't been, but with you I will be, I'm certain."

Dave rose over her body, and gently penetrated her body with his, sinking over eight inches of hot male arousal into her. Donna wrapped her legs around him, and pulled him in to her with every stroke. She came again.

Dave withdrew. She looked at him full of questions about what he wanted to do next. He returned to eating her pussy, only he started to finger her quim nearly bathing in the lubricating juices that generously flowed from her body.

One, two, three, and then four fingers penetrated her vagina, as he lapped, licked, and nipped at her sexuality. He tucked his thumb into his palm, and pushed until his fist broke into her body. Donna moaned, and came again.

The G-spot orgasm was an easy reward for Dave to claim. She was primed and ready as the back of his hand stroked over that interior area. When he extended his fingers further, he found her A-spot. Donna's eyes shot open in disbelief at the spike of pleasure he'd created in her body. "What are you doing to me? I've never ..." Her head fell back as she savored the mounting pleasure he was giving her.

Dave massaged that interior spot repeatedly, watching carefully to be sure she was appreciating the primal assault on her body. She was. She writhed into his hands, pushing herself harder into his digits. Gradually, the 'Big One' started to grow. Donna's body started to arch on the bed and she pushed to him harder. Her moaning took on a new dimension in sound, and an urgency.

Donna's body arched to nearly that of a perfect rainbow, when the orgasm of all orgasms hit her harder than a high speed and unstoppable freight train full of pleasure. She screamed, "OH, GOD. OH ... THE PLEASURE ... SO PERFECT ... SO ..."

Donna's body collapsed onto the bed. She was unconscious. Dave positioned her for her comfort, and then cuddled her to his body as he lapped his hand clean. One thing he did enjoy was to cuddle a naked female to his bare body.

Donna's eyes blinked open a minute or so later as she spasmed again. "Oh, God, that feels so good." She looked at Dave and then pulled him down and kissed him. "I love you, you know. I'm yours for the rest of time. Come and make love to me."

Dave adjusted after he was sure she was cogent enough to property participate. This time as they made love, he showered her with kisses, until they shared a matched set of orgasms that left Donna nearly comatose again. She got very drowsy and he cuddled her some more, but then got up.

"Donna, I'm going to tend to the party some more. Come down when you're ready, or just stay here the rest of the night. You're invited to stay."

Dave took a fast shower and dressed, and was back on the patio mixing with guests again ten minutes later. When he and Alice crossed paths, he winked at her.

She gave him a knowing look; "Donna?"

"Guest room. 'Loves me until the end of time,' I believe was what she said."

Alice chuckled. "I think I'll pay Miss Klaubert a visit." She headed for the house with an evil smile..

Guests started to depart around ten o'clock. The band was still going strong, so there wasn't a sudden mass exodus, just the first wave.

Chapter 8 - Party Aftermath

Brian and Joan came to me to pay their respects and thanks for attending the party before they left. Dave and Brian got in a small side discussion about work and the allotment of projects to a particular department.

While the two men were talking, Joan said to Alice, "I apologize for my attitude earlier. I acted like a spoiled and sanctimonious brat, something I've gotten pretty good at over the years."

Alice shrugged but smiled at the older woman, "You are entitled to your opinion about how we live. If we only invited people that agreed one-hundred percent with us and our lifestyle, we sure wouldn't have had many people at the party." She chuckled and gestured behind her to the rest of the patio that still had some people milling around and talking.

Joan looked down and said, "More to the point, I have prided myself on being broadminded and willing to be non-judgmental. I realized that no one has ever challenged my sensibilities on relationship issues to put those personality traits to the test until today. At first, I thought you were submissives or subjugated to your husband in some way, even though you didn't seem that way.

"Then I talked to Pam Prentiss, another of the wives. She told me how she came to become one of the wives - the first besides you. I wish I could describe Brian like she described Dave. She is so ga-ga in love with him, I thought this must be a very new thing, but then I learned that almost three years has passed since she started in with you. She told how supportive you've all been to her, and how she's risen to new challenges she never would have attempted without what you did for her. I was blown away in a big way."

Alice said, "I was raised to think marriage was one man, one woman, exclusive, monogamous, forever, but then when you start to look around at how people actually behave, most are not exclusive - they do destructive things like cheat, and they divorce and remarry so we have serial polygamy. In my self-imposed period of loosening up I came to realize that love is not a 'zero sum game' - that's what my engineering husband calls it. The more love we give out, to more we have to give, and the more we get back. We've proved that over and over. That thinking is the basis of the whole cohousing project." She gestured around her at the mostly empty homes.

Alice continued, "Dave and I changed. We embraced Pam when the opportunity arose, and we've never regretted that decision. Heather and Julie came along and joined us not long afterwards, and we extended our love to include them. No one is here against their will. Not one of us is a submissive - far from it." Alice laughed, "To the contrary, we have a growing list of others that want to be with us on a steady basis, even move in with us. They see what we have and want it, too.

"Some think our lifestyle is a sexual free for all, and honestly some days it might look like that. Usually, it is a very harmonious union of lovers, whether we are making love, reading, doing projects, working on a hobby, or anything else everybody else in the world does."

Joan took Alice's hand in hers and said, "Thank you for your hospitality and sharing yourselves with me. I regret being as closed-minded as I found myself a few hours ago. I've thought about it, even talked a little to Brian and he shared a lot with me about what he knew, and more important about how he thinks. It was an eye-opener. An important lesson for me is that he intentionally hadn't told me because he knew I'd react the way I did. He knows me better than I know myself. I apparently still have some growing up to do. Thank you again."