Loosening Up Bk. 04 Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave chuckled, "Oh, we tease each other all the time, very often in sexual ways. You're forgiven."

A couple of women passed by Dave's chair even though it was out of the way. He got kisses from Bobbie, Maddy, and Ashley. Ash even dipped to lower one of her bare breasts to Dave's mouth so he could take a short suck on her sexy nipple. She had a naughty expression but then swooned as he did her bidding, and then was gone with a girlish giggle that echoed around the patio.

Dave said, "See what I mean."

"She's cute, but not very old."

"Just eighteen. She's Erin's sister. Erin is the girl in the green monokini. She's also Megan's daughter. Megan is the flaming red head on the other side of the pool making out with Dev -- he's Wendy's husband, and Paul is her husband." At that moment as Robyn turned, Megan was pushing her tongue down Dev's throat as the two of them frantically made out. Dave guessed that she hadn't gotten her necessary fourth round of sex the night before.

Robyn said, "Wow. Her mother doesn't look that much older."

Dave stated, "Neither do you, and yet I heard you say that you had a teenage boy. How'd that work with law school?"

Robyn laughed with obvious sarcasm, "Not well. Fortunately, my mother lived nearby and could care for Danny when I had classes or intense study sessions. Danny was born when I was nineteen. Jason was there, too; and between them, they got me through the same time he did. We passed the bar together."

"Is Danny 'enlightened' about sex?" Dave teased.

"We think so. Jason and I have both schooled him on the various facets of relationships and the roles sex can play. He just finished his freshman year, but he seems so much more mature than we were at that age. How do you define 'enlightenment'?"

"I guess I brought that question on myself. First, you embrace the statement I just made: 'consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex'. In considering that, you understand consent, and that consent to one thing 'sexual' is not necessarily consent to do all things sexual. Embracing the statement makes you tolerant of others and their viewpoints about sex and sexuality, even when they're far from what you believe. Further, you realize that the word 'adult' really means someone with an adult mindset; the term is independent of age or legislation. You would know that a consenting adult could not be some sweet young thing who is bombed out of her mind on booze or drugs that would let you do anything to her, and may even be pleading for you to do so. I guess I'd add to that short discourse that one would school their offspring with age-appropriate education about sex, aiming for a complete understanding of all the nuances by about age twelve, and the ability extrapolate the implications of doing something sexual."

Robyn had kept nodding throughout Dave's short response. "I can see we fully agree on that. Just explain your last sentence -- extrapolate the implications, etcetera."

"Oh, sorry. Extrapolate is an engineering term I use a lot. What I mean is that when you do something sexual, you change, the person you're with changes, the relationship between you changes, and maybe the whole situation changes. As a young teen your son has sex with a girl in his class; what may change. He may feel more macho and brag -- a bad thing to do. She may fall in love or feel like the class slut for what she did. They may or may not maintain the relationship, possibly falling deeper into love. Did they use a condom? Is she pregnant? Is he ready to be a father? The key word is implications. You need to think through all the possible implications of having sex."

Robyn asked, "So, what would happen if you and I had sex?"

Dave smirked. "All sorts of things. We'd fall in love, but you'd sustain the love and relationship with your husband as I would with my wives and friends. You'd more than likely want to join the Circle because you'd feel the intimacy and love you realize you've been missing in your life, even with Jason. If you were to have a child there might be the question of paternity, but I wouldn't worry about it and would hope that Jason wouldn't either. We'd both be male parents to the child. I would also hope that Jason wouldn't throw you out for being with me, and that would prompt me to want to make sure that he knew about the liaison and had a chance to comment on it before the deed took place; that way, we could both evaluate whether to proceed. It's not a permission thing, by the way."

"Wow. You seem sure of yourself, I mean that I'd fall in love with you."

Dave shrugged, "Ask one of the other women who's not my wife. Ask Susan."

Robyn turned and caught Susan's eye, pulled her out of the other discussion going on at the other end of the table. She asked, "David sounded sure that I'd fall in love with him if we had sex. What do you think of that statement?"

Susan leaned over and kissed Dave with all the love, tenderness, passion, and lust that a kiss can impart over thirty seconds. "I love this man, often more than anyone else in the universe. He made love to me and I'll never forget our first time. I had an orgasm that didn't stop for days and that took me to what I'm sure is heaven and beyond. It was the most intense and meaningful experience of my lifetime. When he had finished what he did to me, I was so deeply in love with him that I couldn't imagine a future without him in it. If you ask any of the other women in the Circle, they'll all tell you the same thing."

Looking surprised, Robyn turned back to Dave. "Wow! I've never heard such a sterling endorsement."

Susan warned, "Just be careful. You'll want to be with Dave a great deal of the time after you two make love. In this setting, that means you'll have to become a Circle member, and that in turn means that you have to develop a similar intimacy with the other men and women. Once you do, you'll find that you have indeed found heaven."

* * * * *

Gail Watson stood in front of the man in front of her with her arms at her side. She carefully moved so her lips could kiss the naked male body in front of her on his neck and shoulders, and then on his chest. He made no move to touch her.

"I love you," he whispered as she created the erotic moment.

"I love you, too," she said before she kissed another place she'd missed earlier.

"You're sure."

"Very."

"The incest doesn't bother you?"

"Not in the slightest. I relish the idea of being with you."

"You seem so innocent."

"An illusion. I've successfully fooled everybody including you."

"You'll want to move here."

"I already do."

"You'll want to be exclusive with me."

"I know I can't do that. I don't mind."

"I'll want you to be intimate with the others."

"I'll build towards it. I love all your friends and they'll love me if the don't already."

"You'll be asked to have sex a dozen times a day."

"Is that supposed to be bad?"

She rained down more kisses on David's chest, even licking and sucking on his manly nipples.

"That's sexy."

"It's supposed to be highly arousing," she whispered.

"If I was any more aroused I'd be shooting cum all over your body."

"Good. Just the way I want you.

She bent and then knelt in front of him. His erect cock was at her eye level. She looked carefully at the erection.

"Did you know I gave fantastic blowjobs in high school?"

"I believe my brother might have mentioned it recently."

"I intend to regain my standing. Do you think that's a laudable goal?"

"I do."

"Would you like me to show you?"

"I'm near."

"Oh, I won't let you cum until you're balls deep inside my little cunny."

"You're that good?"

"Let me show you."

Gail used one finger to gently push the erection that tended to point towards the North Star downwards. Her mouth closed over the mushroom cap on his cock, and he moaned. She held perfectly still, allowing him to back down.

Gail's tongue started to move around the head and pushed gently into the end. She looked up at him and their eyes locked together. She smiled and gulped in another couple of inches, slavering and sucking hard on the head and shaft. She bobbed a few times and froze. The cock in her mouth was pulsing it was so close to cumming, but it didn't. The urge went away from him without his thinking about it. He'd never been edged this close to detonation before. She pushed down on him, using her hands on his buttocks to force him deeper into her mouth and then her throat. Her nose pushed against his groin. She couldn't take anymore of him inside her.

Gail began to do things with her throat and her tongue and mouth, and even her neck. Her tongue extended and lapped at his sack, but his cock remained in her throat. He wondered how she could breath. She started to slide her head and throat up and down on his shaft. She had yet to use her hands on him except for that one finger that had steered his shaft into her mouth for her initial contact with him.

Gail's small hand grasped the base of his shaft as she pulled off. She asked, "Do you cum much?"

"Buckets."

"Oh, good. I like to be drippy after making love, otherwise it barely seems worth the effort."

"You've done this a lot?"

"Not really. I fantasize a great deal. I watch porn and masturbate. You are breaking a long dry spell -- like two years or more." As an afterthought she said, "I got a test. I'm clean. I can show you."

"What a loss for mankind -- two years off the circuit. Aaron mentioned that you had the paper."

Gail pumped his shaft into her mouth and then swallowed every inch of his large shaft, making gulping sounds as she did. The sounds were as sexy as the sex act.

"I'm close again."

Gail stood but before she achieved equilibrium, Dave scooped up his half-sister and carried her to the bed -- the bed they called the aircraft carrier because it was so big in his master bedroom, especially as seen from the doorway.

Gail splayed out her naked body and looked hotter than Hades to him. She was the personification of sex; the Goddess of Lust wanted him to fuck her -- to make love to her. She wanted to change their relationship for the rest of time to one that included love in every way possible. Whoever thought this was a sin had another thing coming. A sin was supposedly missing the target; this was hitting the bull's eye.

Dave fingered the beautiful body next to him and then made a show of tasting the luscious juices on his fingers. He knew exactly what he wanted to do to her, what response he wanted, and what aftermath he sought. He loved this woman that should have been in his life growing up, but had been separated away by two sets of well-meaning parents that only recently had tried to set the record straight.

Gail experienced a dozen orgasms before building to one colossal, mind-blowing, brain-numbing, consciousness clearing cum of epic proportions. She passed out and then quickly came around as he cuddled her and whispered words of love to her. She loved this man more than any other, and knew this would be for all eternity.

David came over her and she guided his wet cock into her vagina, feeling every millimeter of his shaft slide into her. This was heaven on earth. With every little bit of him also came more and more orgasms. Her legs wrapped around the man. My God, she'd never been in a state like this. The slightest movement inside her produced a huge climax. She even felt herself squirt fluid into their union a couple of times as she crested on one of her high peaks.

"Oh, David, I love you."

"I love you, Gail -- my sister. I'm so glad you are here. Never leave. Be with us."

"I will. I will."

The two twisted and turned as he made love to her. He pulled her up over him, and let her takeover some of the work, but she was still too wrecked from the large orgasm he'd delivered to her earlier. He brought her back to the missionary position, and they continued.

"Fuck me," Gail teased looked up at him and stretching her arms above her head. In that stretch, her breasts shook and took on a new luster to him. The large nipples were erect and screaming about the arousal they felt; the background areolas were dimpled and dark with excitement. He reached forward and fondled both breasts, pinching the nipples and bringing her to yet more climaxes.

"You're a sex god," she moaned.

"At your service." He leaned in and kissed her tenderly.

"Never stop. Just keep fucking me for the rest of time."

"Sounds like a good idea, but I'm getting near. I still haven't cum."

"Fill me."

"Oh, you'll feel filled, all right."

A few minutes later they both peaked together. His body delivered ten huge pulses of man cum deep into the inner most reaches of her body. She rose slightly to meet his thrusts and to be sure he was as deep as he could be.

Eventually, they relaxed, and their passion scaled back to kisses as they held each other, panted, and cuddled.

"David, someone else is doing something to me." Gail sounded concerned.

"Don't be concerned. That's normal in the Circle."

"Who is it? What are they doing ... OH! OH, FUCK! They're making me want to cum again."

Dave looked at her face; she was smiling at what was happening.

"That's most likely Julie and Alice, two of my wives -- your half-sister-in-laws, I believe. They love you and want to help you clean up."

"They're doing ... sexual ... OH, FUCK ... I'm cumming again ... OH, Alice ... Julie, are you sure." She groaned out a long eerie tone of satisfaction. Gail's moan drifted around the room in a sing-song tone of sapphic delight.

Both women responded in little sing-song hums. "Oh, yes."

Julie pushed hard into the vee between Gail's legs, and penetrated the leaking vagina with fingers and tongue. Alice watched her sister and smiled, waiting her turn at the new pussy in the midst.

Chapter 19 -- A Rhetorical Question

Wednesday evening when Dave got home from work he was surprised to see Jason and Robyn Riggs sitting at one of the high top tables with Dale and Susan. They already had drinks. He walked over and said hello.

Dale explained, "They were here on the weekend, and I thought I'd show them what a weekday 'homecoming' was like."

Dave chuckled, "OK. If you want to participate you need to take a little initiative to get things started then people will know it's all right to cross a boundary."

On that note, Dave leaned over and gave Susan a passionate kiss that lasted quite a few seconds. As they parted, there were some barely audible whisperings between the two that clearly indicated the love and affection the two felt for each other. He then entered into a backslapping guy hug with his friend.

Dave looked to Jason and Robyn. The both laughed, but Robyn stood and came into Dave's arms. "Is this the right idea?" she asked. The two embraced and entered a kiss that was a near duplicate of the one he'd shared with Susan. He maintained the kiss a little longer. As they parted, he whispered to her, "Oh, yes. You're going to fit in here just perfectly. I'm glad because I like you -- a lot."

Robyn grinned at him, and then Dave did the man hug with Jason and included fist bumps.

As others came on the patio, they greeted Dave, Dale, and Susan with the kisses and hugs. Occasionally, someone would move to include Jason and Robyn in their homecoming tradition but in a more measured manner.

Robyn eventually asked, "Is it like this all the time?"

Aaron responded, "Every day, although on weekends we come and go with errands and such so it's not so prevalent."

"And everybody works out and away somewhere?"

"Not everybody," Dave said. He pointed at Kat and Mike, sitting together with baby James in his arms. "Mike and Kat work together in a computer lab he has in his house about two-thirds of the time. The rest of the time he has a studio off Route 301. Bobbie and Maddy are our chef and nanny, so they're here all the time. Holly, Pam, Julie, and Owen are often working out of their homes if they're not traveling, as do some of the others. Clarisse, Rachel, Ashley, and Heather are all seniors at the university, so they're home a lot but studying. All of them have been taking course overloads so they can finish. Most of the rest of us work outside the Circle: the public electric utility, Bank of America, Knightsbridge Manufacturing, Wendy's Boutique, the Club Ecstasy, Atlantic Airlines, and Sky Ranch Airport account for a few of our diverse jobs.

"Wow, this really is an eclectic bunch, but the greetings ... the hugs and kisses."

Dave teased, "How do you greet Jason when he's been away for a while?"

Robyn thought, "He doesn't go away. We work together, so we see each other a hundred different times a day."

"And so you never kiss him and tell him you love him many times each day?"

"Errr, when we ... you know ... make love."

Dave watched Jason start to pay attention to the conversation, "Oh, but Jason often comes and tells you what a sweetheart you are, and how marrying you was the best decision of his life, and things like that."

Robyn said defensively, "No, but I know he loves me."

"How?" Dave asked. He held his hand up defensively, "That's a rhetorical question. You do not need to answer it. Also, don't get defensive. I'm serious in trying to get you to think about it.

"We all get in ruts. Alice and I were in one for over a decade, and except for a few interesting milestones in there such as getting engaged and married, the rest of the time we were in a rut. And then we got challenged to loosen up. Some of those challenges got each of us thinking about what we did to express our love to each other and to the other people we cared about.

"At first, we thought it had to do with sex and making love, but then we realized that there also needed to be a hundred or a thousand other little things that carried that message. One of the best ways I know to communicate that is to hug and kiss someone and to verbally tell them I love them. Susan and I made a little more of a production of it for your benefit, and I took advantage of the moment to extend my kiss with you because I wanted to and you seemed willing, but doing what I just said only takes a few seconds with each person. That's why this hour of each day is important to each of us; it's when we tell the people we love that we love them."

"Wow. I think you just started a new celebratory rite in the Riggs' household. We should be doing that three times a day or more, especially when we know the other person has something that is worrisome or angst producing hanging over their head."

Dave smiled benignly. They got his message.

After a few twists and turns in the conversation, Robyn asked Dave, "What did you and your wives do to loosen up? You used that term a little while ago, and I heard someone else use it. Maybe it's something Jason and I should do."

Dave started, "First of all, it was only 'wife' at the time -- Alice and me. We'd been raised as fundamentalist evangelicals, taught that sex was bad, taught that you obeyed certain verses in the Bible and ignored others, and followed the directives of our parents and the pastor. I had a lot of freedom, but threw in with Alice who had much stricter parents.

"One day Alice caught Dori fucking some guy in the parking lot at work. That was the turning point because it triggered various revelations to Alice by Dori about her lifestyle and openness of their marriage, and started a series of challenges Dori gave to Alice and me to help us loosen up.

"The first few were kind of predictable: start to dress more seductively, reveal more skin, flash strangers here and there, flash your boss, watch some porn, and learn to sexually tease other men. Alice was superb at it. I was changing, too; learning how to not only tolerate what she was doing, but also fully enjoying it in many dimensions.