Loosening Up Bk. 04 Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Could I visit it?"

Dave handed her the baby, and then dug under his scrubs and got his wallet. He gave her a business card. Wait a couple of weeks and then call me. I suggest a midday visit on Saturday or Sunday, so see how that fits your schedule."

"Thank you, I will. By the way, I never really introduced myself although you can read my nametag. I'm Lisa Taggart. You know Grace Anders, don't you?"

"Yes, she lives next door to me with her husband and daughter."

"Ah, now I'm making some linkages between tidbits of conversation over the past year. Yes, I have a better feel for who you are. Thank you. I'll give you call."

Dave sat with Joan on the edge of the hospital bed. She teased, "Recruiting?"

"I only handle the walk-ins. The recruiting office is down at the mall."

"Oh, goody. More teenagers."

"Do you like Lisa?"

"So far, she's one of the nicest nurses I've ever met except for Grace."

"I wonder where she is?"

"Right here," a voice sounded from behind the couple. "Congratulations. Lisa just told me you were here. I had another delivery that was a little slower down the hall and we just finished." She reached out and took the baby from Dave, "So, this is Lauren Jade? She's beautiful, just like her parents."

Grace kissed Joan and then Dave with long lingering kisses full of love and compassion. As they parted Dave noticed Nurse Taggart standing in the doorway smiling at the tableau they made.

Grace glanced back at her colleague and winked at her. Dave got to thinking that Lisa may know more about the Circle that she was letting on. There had never been any strictures on talking about the Circle with outsiders. Dave knew only from his own experience and from being with others that they tended to talk about the cohousing project and hence the Circle in sterile 'good neighbor' terms rather than say anything about the close relationships, cross-paternity, or the unique sex parties.

Dave teased, "Nurse Lisa wants to come and visit with the Circle. She's curious. I mentioned my four wives and then she also sees Joan in that role. I think she wants to see it for real."

"I told her about you months ago before Alice came in with John. She forgot, but having you here twice more within a week or so really piqued her interest."

Dave said, "Well, I won't be back anytime soon since no one else in the Circle is pregnant now."

Grace chuckled, "That's not quite true."

"Who?"

"I won't say, but they'll be 'coming out' pretty soon. I think you're going to be a daddy again, too."

"Oh, come on. Who?"

Grace shook her head and laughed. Joan was curious as well, but didn't push the issue. Another baby would grace the Circle in the not too distant future.