Loosening Up Bk. 05 Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave said in a serious tone, "So, you're kind of dangerous?"

"Only if you happen to be one of the bad guys." He laughed.

Dave pointed, "Across the patio in the blue bathing suit is Dale Harnett. I think he was a spook, although he won't admit to anything. He's running a private investigation and security service now. The young woman with him, Amanda, started working for him a couple of months ago and is training in handguns and karate. With your skill bank you might moonlight or whatever with him, if you're interested."

Jim's eyebrows rose. "Thanks for the idea. I'll compare notes with Dale."

Jim's eyebrows rose even higher when Alice and Pam came out of the house wearing only monokinis. Heather was right behind them with Matthew in tow. He came over and high-fived Dave, and then went in the pool. He had decided he was going to swim as a career. Jim later told him about the Navy Seals and their aquatic underpinnings. Matthew was fascinated with the whole concept of being a frogman.

Joan appeared, too, pushing a baby stroller and also half-nude. Donna came right behind her with a bikini bottoms on and a towel wrapped around her shoulders. Jake was right behind her watching her ass as she swung her assets around for him. She had that freshly fucked look about her.

Jim soaked in the views of the pretty breasts around the patio. The younger men ogled quite a bit, too, and even developed obvious lumps in their trunks, but even those faded after constant exposure without accompanying stimulation.

Jim said, "Things seem pretty casual around here."

Dave nodded and Lisa laughed as she removed her bathing suit bra. Dave said, "Most of us grew up associating nudity and sex. They are different, and we take advantage of that. On an afternoon like this a couple of years ago, we would all have been naked and probably involved in some kind of sex with one or two others. With Matthew around, we have to curb our more rudimentary desires."

"He doesn't notice the women?"

"He's seven. He knows a lot about the birds and the bees, and he's pretty sure that kissing has something to do with it, too. We've taught him that we're all family, and it's all right for family to be naked around each other so long as they're well-behaved. He knows we're all family, including our guests, and he hasn't figured out or asked what 'well-behaved' means just yet. He knows that outside of our own land, everybody has to conform to more restrictive dress and social norms that insist that a woman cover her breasts unless she's in special places, such as at the right beach somewhere. Unfortunately, those are disappearing as the fundamentalists takeover the universe. Sorry, if I tread on your toes."

"Not mine. I love pretty scenery as much as anybody. Lisa has always been pretty company for me when I get to see her." He paused and said, "From the looks between you and a few of the others I gather she's started to hang out around here a lot. I guess your Circle and the various privileges that go along with it hold great attraction for her. I'm glad she had a widening circle of friends ... and lovers."

"And she's a pleasure to have around. I don't know whether she told you, she works with one of our neighbors at the hospital – Grace Anders."

"Yes, I met Grace one day when I picked up Lisa after work."

Lisa said, "And here she is now."

Grace swayed onto the patio from the house next door to Dave's in somewhat of a grand entrance, partly thanks to the breeze. She spotted Lisa, Jim, Dave and the others, and immediately came over to say hello. Grace was also half nude, but wore a diaphanous sarong around her waist that added some allure to her already pretty body and that the breeze made into a magnificent lourish behind her as she walked.

Grace leaned down and gave Dave a long, passionate kiss. She said in a husky tone, "Hi, neighbor." Dave kissed back and gave her a loving smile. "You look lovely."

She turned to Jim whose tongue was almost hanging out and then kissed him in a similar fashion. She added a few pecks, and then some tongue to enhance the kisses. She pulled away and said, "Hi Jim. We don't see enough of you. You should hang out around here more. Lisa thinks you'd like this group and I think you'd fit in." She snickered, "Yes, you'd fit right in." The sexual innuendo of her remark wasn't lost on anyone.

After recovering from being sudden speechless he said, "I think I might just do that."

Alice and Pam came and kissed everybody, including Jim. Alice announced, "Any friend of Lisa's is a friend of ours. Welcome to the neighborhood." She waved her hand around at the homes and pool, and her breasts shimmied in a seductive manner.

Jim said with some humor in his tone, "Thank you. Lisa told me this was a VERY welcoming place and that she'd been accepted with open arms ... and a lot more."

The whole group laughed and everyone looked at Dave. Jim's gaze shifted.

Jim said, "Is there something I'm missing?"

Lisa casually said, "I'll tell you later, and, yes, it involves some mind-blowing sex, just to set your mind at ease."

Jim shook his head, "I might have known. What is Dave, something like a sex god or something?"

Lisa grinned, "Exactly."

* * * * *

Friday evening, while Ty, Dave, and Jack were doing their weekly walk-through of the Townhouse 2 project, they paused and watched Owen's streamlined corporate jet approach and land at the Circle airport. Dave always felt a thrill when he saw anything having to do with aviation. His father used to joke about how if man had been meant to fly, God would have given him wings. Now, he knew that was exactly the case. Man had been given the smarts and technology, and made his wings and they were beautiful, sleek, and expensive. Dave had learned that Owen's Gulfstream jet had cost seventy million dollars.

Dave strolled down to the hangars as the other two men walked back to the Circle. Just as he got to the gate, Owen was coming from the hangar in one of the golf carts. He stopped and picked up the hitchhiker.

"Where you coming from?"

"Chicago. I have a couple of deals underway up there."

"Legitimate stuff?" Dave asked. "I thought you couldn't swing a dead cat up there without hitting a crooked politician, builder, or businessman."

"Seems to be. We're in due diligence on one of the projects, so we'll know more in a couple of weeks." Dave knew better than to ask for details.

Owen said, "Hey, I want to go to the Club Ecstasy tonight. A friend of mine bought it, but he let me buy into it, too, and we got another guy who also bought into it and he's going to run the place for us."

"Sounds like fun. Just guys, or do you want a crowd?"

"The more the merrier," Owen said with a grin. "Maybe we can get the girls to go onstage again. I think tonight is their amateur night."

"Let's spring this on folks at dinner."

"Hey, why aren't you tending bar? I thought Friday and Saturday nights was your night to serve all of us." He acted put out, but was teasing.

"I've been displaced by some of the younger guys. They're trying to earn brownie points so we let them in the Circle. I think they really want the endless supply of quality pussy that we provide, but they claim there are other motives."

Owen laughed, "The pussy argument wins me over every time."

"Me, too." The golf cart pulled into one of the parking slots where they could leave it and walk between a couple of homes onto the core patio. The scene was the usual Friday evening conclave of Circle members and a few guests. Dave noted that Phil and Murph were tending bar, and being very animated about it. He noted that only a few from the Circle were present, so more would be arriving soon. He also noted that a larger, longer bar was needed.

Several women greeted Dave and Owen with hugs and kisses. He got a few handshakes and fist bumps with the guys. A small bundle of brunette energy was then hanging from his body plastering his face with one kiss after another and telling him how much she'd missed him and how she hoped he had the best day at work ever and how she loved him more than the sky and sun. Cricket had found Dave. Owen looked on with humorous interest.

Owen said, "Well, we know you have at least one fan in this popular place."

Cricket unattached from Dave, and pulled Owen's head down until she could kiss him at well. "I love you, too, Mr. Owen. You're just as dashing and handsome."

As Cricket followed Dave around, and he put the word out that the group was going to the Club Ecstasy after dinner. He also let it be known that it was amateur night and he hoped that some of the gals would become part of the entertainment.

Elise came up to her son and asked, "Do you think I'm too old to be a stripper?"

Dave couldn't contain his laughter. "Only at the nursing home out on Fruitville Road. Leave the stripping to the younger set, mom. I love you, but you do have some cellulite and sag in critical places."

Elise kissed him, "At least thank you for being honest. I really wasn't considering it; I just wanted to leave the impression on your brain of me on stage in a strip club dancing around naked."

"Whew!" Dave said vocally as he walked on. She slapped his ass.

Cricket asked, "Would you want me to strip on stage or give lap dances? I practiced a little when you mentioned it a few days ago."

Dave looked at the small package of feminine sexual energy. "THAT is entirely up to you. If I say no, and you think it's fun then you'll feel I'm holding you back. If I say yes, and you do it, and you're mortally embarrassed with negative emotions that will haunt you to the end of time, then you'll blame me for putting you in harm's way. The choice is yours. I will tell you that most of the women have danced there, and they've had fun doing it. Talk to Alice or Kat; they went back multiple times. Christie works there as you know, but she's usually not here this time of day since she starts working for the guys that go in there after work to get some T&A entertainment."

Cricket bounced off to find Alice or Kat.

The newly graduated women who were not Circle members were still serving dinner since Bobbie and Maddy were winding up their honeymoon trip in France. They were having fun at it, too. Sharon and Cindy enlisted Rachel, Clarisse, and Ashley to help. They'd made beef bourguignon that evening, and it was very appetizing. They served buffet style with some of the salad and side dishes served family style on the table.

The group had also used YouTube to figure out how to use all the equipment in the kitchen, so dinner was served on the usual plates and silverware.

Dave made sure they got invitations to join the group that night at the club. He had the feeling that quite a large group would show up.

A number of people helped in the cleanup effort after the meal, so things were restored to their pristine readiness for the next day in record time. Most of the women scurried away to get ready to go out to the nightclub. This would be fun.

Dave changed into jeans and a dress shirt, plus loafers with no socks. This was his preferred 'going out to have fun' dress code. By some standards, he'd be over dressed for the Club Ecstasy as some nights they seemed dominated by men from the construction industry right as they came off the job, and they seemed to be a coarser crowd.

A caravan of cars wended its way to the Tamiami Trail and then southward to the club. There was plenty of parking so there was no problem. After entering, each car full of people seemed to take over one or two of the tables.

Christie was waitressing and saw everyone arriving and gave everyone hugs and kisses of welcome. She was scantily dressed, but promised even more revelations later. As she left Dave's group, she said, "Hey, we have a new manager. He's cool – the type of guy we should recruit for the Circle. I'll bring him around later."

Owen sat with Dave and a few others. He gave him a little background. "The sole owner I was telling you about earlier was Mark Worthington. We might even see him in here tonight. He's worth about fifty or a hundred billion, and this club has been his play toy. He's got his own polyamorous family, by the way. From the pictures on his desk, they're all hot women."

Dave laughed, "Bring him over. If he can tolerate our philosophy he'll love the Circle."

"I might just do that. He's become a good friend. A couple of those deals I mentioned in Chicago are joint efforts with him, but don't mention that around just yet."

Cricket sat down between the two men. Even though she wore a long skirt she intentionally flashed Dave and Owen a day-glow green thong. She pulled her skirt down. "Gentlemen aren't supposed to notice a woman's panties," she teased in a coy, little girl voice.

"These were signaling me to pay attention because of their luminosity," Owen protested in a mock tone. "Besides, I like what they were covering."

Dave said, "The green was signaling me to go, go, go."

Cricket rolled her eyes and sat up with a feigned prim and proper look.

About that time, the first show started. A fleshy young girl with augmented tits shimmied onto the stage and started her bump and grind, slowly peeling off layers of clothing. She couldn't keep time to the music, and some of her moves were jerky and awkward. Dave could see why Christie was so popular; she knew her steps, rehearsed regularly even using the pole in the core living room, and was great at improvisation, especially the kind that spiced up the act for the audience. He felt embarrassed for the girl, since some of the construction guys got up and left after finishing their beers.

When the number ended, Dave was surprised to see Christie leading Lisa through the crowd over towards his table. Lisa paused in mid step and looked at everybody from the Circle. She laughed as she moved into the throng.

Christie got to Dave and turned around to wait for Lisa. She said, "This is the new boss' girlfriend, Lisa. She's hot and ought to belong to the Circle, too."

Lisa and Dave laughed and both kissed in a passionate way. Christie looked surprised. "You two know each other?"

Dave said, "Lisa is already in contention to become a Circle member. She's been hanging out with us a lot, but I guess with your flakey schedule your paths haven't crossed while she's been at the compound."

"Wow." She looked over Dave's shoulder, and said, "Well, here's my new boss – the one I think ought to be in the Circle. Dave meet Jim Danforth."

Jim said, "Hi, Dave," as he walked up to the group. He gave a small wave at everyone.

"Hi, Jim."

"You bring everybody?"

"Just about, plus some non-Circle members."

Christie had started to laugh. Everyone knew Lisa and Jim, and she was the odd one out.

Jim paused and looked around at everybody. "As you know, Lisa told me ALL about the Circle, and her involvement. More importantly, she talked about the philosophy about love, friendship, sharing, and living together that you all have. I'd like to talk to you more about all of that but from the get-go you should know that I am in resonance with all of it. So is Lisa. We want to be considered, or whatever we have to say."

Dave gave his standard reply, "Come hang out with us. Get to know all of us. The better you get to know us, the more likely we'll want you around ALL the time." He laughed.

Jim smiled, "I think you might get tired of seeing us, but Lisa told me that was the plan."

- - - - -

For my loyal readers:

A character list in PDF format is available upon request to the author. This would help keep track of the various characters in the story Loosening Up. See Bio for contact information.

Chapter 3 - Celebrity

She'd disappeared for a long time after Christie's first performance of the night. The club had gone wild about Christie – they always did. She had all the moves and was sophisticated about her strip. Further, she had those sexy tattoos and piercings that she knew how to use to advantage by flexing some of them in some patron's face or pulling on them to do something really sexy. Sometimes she even wore a chain between the rings on each nipple.

Dave thought back several years. Alice and he had met Christie at the Club Ecstasy when Alice had been challenged to strip on amateur night. She had come to him a few weeks later as part of an early 'wife' swap challenge to the small group of people that then made up what became the Circle. She'd brought Heather with her, and Heather had stayed and become one of his wives. Christie was too independent to allow the 'wife' title; she admitted that she'd feel tied down.

The lights in the Club Ecstasy flashed a couple of times indicating to patrons that the next act was soon to start. A few people cheered. Waitresses hurried about delivering the last of the drinks on their trays before the lights dimmed.

A loud male stentorian voice sounded from the large speakers at the back of the stage. "Ladies and gentlemen, tonight is amateur night here at the Club Ecstasy. Several of you have decided to take the plunge and see how entertaining you can be. I urge the audience to be kind and encouraging. All the money you reward to them for their performance goes straight to the performer. For some of the women who join us on amateur night it takes a huge amount of courage and even a little liquid courage to inspire them to display their lovely bodies for our enjoyment; please keep that in mind as you open your wallets. BUT NOW, without further ado, joining us from right here in our own small city, is one of the youngest and prettiest amateur performers we've probably ever had; please welcome CRICKET."

Dave's jaw dropped open and he whirled around to the stage. All the lights dimmed except for a couple of spotlights highlighting the stage. Some fairly simple music started, but it was nothing like the bump and grind music usually associated with strip clubs. The Club Ecstasy wasn't always like that anyway.

From the back of the stage, Cricket strolled out like she was going to class. She even carried a few books against her chest. She stopped in the middle of the stage and looked around, ignoring the audience, but sensing them. She pretended to be alone – finally.

Cricket was dressed as a parochial school girl: short plaid skirt, white knee socks with tiny bows on them, Mary Jane shoes, a white button shirt, school tie, matching plaid vest, and her blonde hair done in two pigtails. She looked as though she was twelve or thirteen, but maybe a little older. Dave heard several people that didn't know Cricket do a sharp intake of their breath. Could the club put an underage performer on the stage to strip? Heavens! Many of the men leaned forward; she had their instant attention.

Cricket looked around and saw a simple chair near the back of the stage. She went and moved the chair to the center, and set her books on it. She dusted her hands off, as though saying she was through with her subjects for the day. She again looked around to confirm she was 'alone'.

Cricket turned, checked in all directions, and started to awkwardly run her hands all over her body, particularly her groin. The move gave the audience plenty of opportunity to see the little white undies she was now wearing. Dave wondered what had happened to the green ones he saw a half-hour earlier. These were almost iridescent under the spotlights. Cricket kept checking with her eyes darting in many directions to be sure she wasn't 'caught'. Her hands moved to her breasts, which didn't look as large as they normally did, probably thanks to some kind of sports bra under her blouse.

She unbuttoned the shirt, taking her time and starting to sway to the music in a dream-like state. Her hands kept moving and fondling. The shirt opened finally allowing a peek inside at a lacy white sports bra. Dave hoped the audience would appreciate what was hidden when Cricket finally released her small melons. For a small girl, she was certainly gifted.