Loosening Up Bk. 05 Ch. 01-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cricket sucked on Dave to restore his vitality. He then moved into Scarlett's body as she lay back and spread herself open to receive him. He kept kissing her and romancing her, helping her through several more orgasms, and then working up to a good sized climax that he joined her in. They came together and felt a wondrous union.

As they lay cuddling in the afterglow, Cricket extracted Dave's cock and cleaned him, and then at a comfortable pace ate Scarlett's leaking pussy and fingered her again to clean up his 'mess'. Scarlett watched the younger woman in total amazement. After finishing, Cricket came up and kissed Scarlett some more. He knew that Cricket had to taste of his spend, but Scarlett didn't care. The two made out and then Dave realized they were snowballing some of his cum between them. Cricket had done more than he thought.

Scarlett eventually said, "I can't believe I just had my first threesome, and I'm in love with both of you. I feel so good. I want to do this again ... right now I want to watch you make love to Cricket. I want to help." She kissed Dave tenderly and then Cricket.

* * * * *

Just as Dave sat down at the Saturday breakfast table with his own fare, Nancy came by. She kissed him and sat down. She greeted Scarlett the same as she had some of the others at the table, and then apologized for needing to do some business with Dave.

"Dave, it's a category three now. Hurricane Jerrod is expected to sweep through the Gulf and hit the Texas coast between Galveston and Houston, but the cone of uncertainty is still pretty large there. We'll get some heavy rains and tropical storm force winds in the Keys and South Florida, but nothing more. Texas is going to get hit, probably first thing on Monday at the current rate of speed. The guy at NOAA told me they don't see it making much of a turn to the north until it hits land."

"Put the word out about the trucks again. This time let's marshall them in Panama City or even in Mobile. You decide. We'll need some trucks ready to go into the Florida Keys. Can you put the word out to Henry about the uneven power draws we expect as Jerrod hits."

"Will do, and just to comfort you – not, there are a few more tropical depressions brewing off the coast of Africa."

"Gee, thanks."

Scarlett asked, "You work together."

"Yes. I'm one of her mentors. She's almost patronizing me with the news. She could do all of that herself, and perhaps better than I could. She's an electrical engineer with an MBA; a dynamite combination, and she's smart as a whip. She keeps taking courses to get better at whatever she's doing, too. She's become the company meteorologist recently."

"I remember you work for the power utility. I would think it's pretty cut and dried."

"Until a storm like Jerrod comes along, then all bets are off. It's when all of us do our best work. I expect that next week I'll be in Texas for a day or two helping to pick up the pieces."

Scarlett reached over and squeezed his hand. "I still love you." She leaned in a kissed him. Others at the table watched and smiled at the romantic couple.

"And I love you."

Rose came be-bopping up to her mother. "Mommy, Miss Holly taught me to jump into the pool. Watch me, please."

Scarlett turned more towards the pool. Holly waved at her new friend. Rose went to the edge of the pool and faced Holly. She leapt into the air with hands and feet all asunder, and then made a huge splash. Untouched by anybody, she bobbed up to the surface and started her doggie paddle to the side of the pool where she held on. Holly moved to help her shimmy up the side until she was on the patio. Rose yelled in a joyful shriek, "I did it!" She turned around a repeated her jump.

* * * * *

Saturday night after dinner, with the kids tucked away and peacefully sleeping but with a network of baby monitors in the hands of various parents, the Circle gathered for their romantic evening together.

Dave had again helped with cleanup, insisting that Scarlett stay out of the kitchen and enjoy the company of other Circle members and guests. After they finished Dave and Bobbie got in a little 'huggy-bear, kissy face kind of situation. He lifted her onto one of the aluminum preparation tables after stripping away her shorts and top so that all she wore were her jeweled flip-flops and a choker.

Dave buried his face in the pretty woman's cunny, and enjoyed the sounds of her moaning as he went to town with his tongue lapping at her pussy, her vagina, and her clit. He was well into it when he felt someone watching them from not too far away. He turned and wasn't all that surprised to find Scarlett standing agog at what they were doing.

Bobbie said, "You're welcome to join us, Scarlett. We're going to make love, maybe right here, but I was going to suggest the gazebo."

Dave chuckled, "All right, my darlings." He stood and helped Bobbie down. She didn't bother with her clothes, but walked ahead pulling Dave behind her by his little finger.

Scarlett kind of followed, but she wasn't too sure about the invitation and what it might mean.

In the gazebo, Bobbie inhaled Dave's cock after stripping his clothes away. She was energetic. Dave extended an arm to Scarlett and she slowly came over and kissed him.

Dave whispered to her, "Take the risk." They kissed and their tongues came into play.

Bobbie said to Dave, "I need you inside me. I'm overdue for your cock." She lay back on one of the chaises and spread her legs so he could enter her while watching the expression on her face. He did just that, deeply penetrating her in two strokes. Once he was inside, he just held still for a few minutes and gently pushed into her quim, something he knew she liked because of the feeling of fullness she so enjoyed.

Bobbie looked at Scarlett watching the couple. "For God's sakes, take your clothes off and sit on my face. I love to eat pussy."

Scarlett looked surprised, but started to disrobe. She put her few articles of clothing on a nearby deck chair and then moved so she stood beside the chaise Dave and Bobbie were on.

Scarlett asked, "Where's Maddy?"

Bobbie giggled, "If she got her way, she's fucking Owen and eating Lisa's pussy. That was her preferred first combination for the evening. Once that was over she wanted to be with Dev and Holly."

Dave explained, "We have a slight imbalance between men and women, more of the latter. F-F-M hookups are kind of normal for us, just like what we have here and what we had last night with Cricket."

Bobbie said, "Mount my head. Push your pretty pussy down in my face. I LOVE to eat pussy, and I think I'm very good at it."

Scarlett awkwardly straddled Bobbie's face and carefully lowered her nether region to the outstretched tongue. Dave helped hold and guide her. He could tell she'd never done anything in this way before. Her moves were tentative and unsure.

Scarlett let out a long, long moan that turned into purring as Bobbie's tongue made contact and started the oral massage. Scarlett's first orgasm came a few minutes later, and others followed as Dave pumped his cock in and out of Bobbie's delicious cunt and he pulled Scarlett to him so he could kiss her.

Eventually, Scarlett pulled away. "I can't do more. I got too sensitive. You ARE good. I've never had a woman do that to me; well, except for what Cricket did last night after Dave and I were through."

Dave and Bobbie concluded their intercourse with some beautiful orgasms and a barrage of love words for each other. After resting, Bobbie rose, kissed Scarlett, and then roamed out onto the patio. Dave went to follow. He held his hand out for Scarlett and she came with him.

Others were making love on the patio, and at the bar a few who had finished were savoring some water or other refreshments. Everyone was nude. Scarlett accepted a bottle of water as Dave went behind the bar. She worried momentarily about her nudity, but no one seemed to mind or even ogle her. Nearby, she caught a glimpse of Bobbie starting to make love with a man named Bjorn that she'd just met that afternoon. She learned that he lived in a threesome.

Jason Riggs came by and got some water. He started to talk to Scarlett in soft tones so as not to disturb those in the midst of loving activities on the nearby chaises. She matched his sexy voice with her own. He pointed out his wife who was riding Dale on a chaise about twenty-five feet away. Somehow, the pair kissed and those kisses became more intense and physical and their bodies came together. Scarlett rubbed her breasts and nipples across his chest.

Without saying a word, Jason led them to an empty chaise between two other couples enjoying slow fucks: one in the missionary position, and one in a doggie position as the woman sucked on another man's cock.

Jason spooned in behind Scarlett, she raised her leg, and he slid his cock inside her as he kissed her shoulder. She turned more so their lips could meet, and as they made out they fucked. Jason whispered words of love to her and meant every one of them. Scarlett was feeling really good about all this.

Dave, Megan, and Ashley made love, with Ash capturing his spend when he came at the conclusion of that round. He looked around and noted that Scarlett was then with his brother. Aaron and she had been kissing as she rode him kind of sideways but bent over so their lips could meet. Aaron shifted them around so he was behind her as they stood and she leaned slightly forward. He pounded into her body, and she thrust her body back onto his cock. She looked intense but happy.

Dave finished with Donna and Emily around midnight, filling Donna with a potent load of his man cum as she exploded in an orgasm. Emily had been sitting on Donna's face getting eaten, but she'd been made love to throughout the night. Dave kissed the two of them, and checked around to make sure everyone was all right and didn't need anything. He didn't see Scarlett so he assumed she'd gone to bed.

He went into his home and up to the master bedroom. He smiled as he noted the scene in front of him. Alice, Pam, and Scarlett were on their backs side-by-side, as three young studs slowly fucked them: Phil, Murph, and Jake. Every couple of minutes Alice would call out, "Switch" and the guys would rotate; that way, each girl got to fuck each of the guys. This was a top-notch orgy.

Julie showed up at Dave's elbow. "Oh, boy. Want to join in? There's still room on the bed?

Dave shrugged and pushed his wife towards the bed. "Lie down, Slut." Julie loved being called names.

This time when 'Switch' got called, Dave rotated along with the other three men, shifting to fuck Scarlett, and then Alice, and then Pam. He was surprised at the stamina the young men exhibited. He'd worked for a couple of years to build up his own, and took a bundle of supplements, vitamins, and meds to help everything work in optimum fashion.

Jake was the first to drop out after cumming in Pam. Julie coaxed an orgasm out of Murph and that finished him off. Alice's orgasm invoked Phil to spill into her. Dave finished with Scarlett to her delight.

The three young men kissed each of the women and left. Dave spooned behind Scarlett and hugged her to him. "I love you. You were very brave tonight. I know everything you did was probably way outside your comfort zone."

Scarlett snickered softly. "Comfort zone? I know what those are, but I can't even remember where it is it's so far back there. I've gone light years away from it. As comfortable as you've made me since I arrived, and also everybody else, I'm all shaky inside. My insides feel like I took a huge nervous pill."

"Scarlett, we all love you. I love you. There is nothing to fear here. Relax. Nothing you did here last night, today, tonight, or that you'll do while you're here is bad and no one will ever talk about it. Remember that old quote from Emerson, 'Nothing is either bad or good, but thinking makes it so.' We'll talk tomorrow, but bask in our love and know that you've done nothing wrong and that we honor you and your safety."

"Thank you." Scarlett squirmed back into his body to maximize skin contact.

As they prepared to sleep, Cricket crawled onto the bed. She leaned over Dave and kissed Scarlett. She said, "I love you. I'm glad you're the person you are." She kissed Dave and then snuggled in next to him as he also held Scarlett.