All Comments on 'Lori's Dilemma'

by Oupa99

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Hot romance, but...

A hot and nice romance, but it needs a happy ending. I do not like the stories of cheating in marriages, so I think this story needs a happy ending forever, Lori gets a divorce, Bill also and Lori's children accept Bill for his mother's happiness. I know it sounds cliché, but this is Romance, right?

5 * for you.

I apologize for my English (yet and forever), isn't my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Agree with the Old Romantic

This story can't end yet. You need to devise situations where Lori and Bill are freed to complete the relationship. Maybe Lori's husband finds a better lover for him and pulls the plug. Maybe Bill just finally breaks his marriage. Probably the next chapter could be more detail about Bill and his marriage and what he could do about it. You kinda wonder how two such beautiful people could wind up with bad marriages. Maybe that is the story that should be told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Cheating IS NOT ROMANTIC!!! 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOupa99@Oupa99
There is something magical about letting go and giving yourself to someone. A little exhibitionism, a little teasing, some punishment and the uninhibited rapture released during bondage and BDSM is something wild, untamed and beautiful. All of the stories are available for sa...