Loss of Control Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She set up a few things for the couple, kept them in the loop on the investigation, and told them she would be going home in 2 days. Kelly, Layla, and Stevenson were all allowed to post a reasonable bail and to await trial at home. Kelly had to move out of the apartments, so Layla and her boyfriend took her in. It was awkward, they said, but the right thing to do. Tyler wondered how she had managed to keep a boyfriend. Carla chose that time to say she was going home 2 days after Stacy left, and that she had made arrangements to transfer money to Tanya's bank account so they could manage until income began again and to replace some of the items Ellie had sold. The photo albums were found and logged as evidence. Once cataloged they would be returned. Stacy quietly told Tanya about watching the video feed of Tyler going through their wedding album page by page, running his fingers lovingly over the pictures. Tanya commented she was surprised Ellie didn't take it sooner and Stacy opined it was left until the end as part of his torture, to see what he would never have again.

That afternoon the 4 of them drove to the cemetery. With Tanya on one side and Stacy on the other, Tyler finally looked at Chris's grave from close up and broke down in tears. The small group realized that as long as she was his handler, he was protecting her as much as she protected him.

A half hour later, three of them sat in a car as Tanya rang the bell at Tess's house. Tess answered, at first looking angry, then confused. When Tanya dropped to her knees, obviously crying, Tess knelt and hesitatingly put her arms around her friend. They hugged for a while, talked a little, then Tanya got back into the car.

"What did you talk about?" Tyler asked.

"We talked about how she said she would never give up on me, but when I dropped off the grid she couldn't find me. We're going to have coffee on Saturday, if I can borrow your car."

Tyler laughed, "Any time you need it."

=======

It had been 2 months since Carla and Stacy left and both Tyler and Tanya had gone back to work. There were still nightmares now and then for both of them, but for the past 3 weeks they had at least been sleeping in the same bed. Tanya had been checked twice by doctors and found she was not pregnant at all. The stress had caused her not to have periods and had probably kept her from pregnancy.

That morning Tanya had been looking into Tyler's small office and Tyler stopped to ask what she was looking at. "Maybe we need to think of new furniture for this room," she said.

He looked at her and she had a whimsical smile on her face. He turned her to face him, pulled her close, then moved his lips to hers and kissed her. She was opening her mouth to return the kiss, feeling her passion build when suddenly she pushed back and looked at him with her eyes and mouth wide open. "Oh my ... I don't have ..." Tyler saw her hunch over and hold her hand between her legs. Awareness came to him and he said, "I'll get to the store. Go get something until I can get back." After months of stress, she had her period.

=======

That night they got ready for bed in the same room at the same time. Tanya had an ivory colored satin pajama set and Tyler was in briefs and a t-shirt. Standing near the dresser, for some reason he didn't understand, he pulled out the handcuffs, idly saying, "Tomorrow I need to get rid of all the dresses and women's clothes."

He had not wanted to deal with them before, but to his surprise Tanya said, "Let me look through them. Something might fit me. Or maybe one day, if you feel like it, Tanya and Diana can cuddle together. I don't know if you have any curiosity left, but if you do, you can have it safely now. I guess we can get rid of those, though."

He kept holding them up. "Is it crazy that I feel like putting these on?" He turned to her. "It's just me and you here, and for some reason I feel, I don't even know how to say it."

Tanya walked up and put her arms around him. "Ok, here's what we'll do. So you don't panic or anything, we'll put them on slowly and lock them in front. I'll leave the key on the dresser and promise promise promise you can get it if you need it." She felt him nod. They had not done anything except cuddle and kiss since the end of their terror and she was trying to think ahead to things that might push too hard, something she did not want to do.

She took the handcuffs and told him to put out his left arm. She got the cuff in place and looked into his face to see his reaction as the cuff ratcheted closed. He winced slightly and she waited a minute. "Other hand." He slowly put the other hand out, she looked down to set the cuff, then looked back to his face. He had a look of fearful anticipation and she held her hands in place. He took two deep breaths and nodded. She clicked the cuff once and he stiffened, then relaxed, so she continued slowly clicking down. "You ok?" she asked. Once again, he nodded.

"You look a little anxious, so maybe I need to try to distract you. I've started my period, but I did learn a few things during the nightmare." Moving slowly to avoid scaring him, and waiting for his responses, she went down to her knees and grabbed the waistband of his briefs. She sighed as she pulled them down. "I had so many of these pushed at me, and now I can truly say the only one I ever wanted is the one right here."

He was feeling very stressed and wasn't very erect. She sensed it and caressed his legs, his cock, and his belly. She looked up at him and met his eyes. "Honey, I love you and always have. I'm so very sorry for what I did, and I hope this will be another step in our getting our lives back together." She gave him a lick and felt him respond. "And maybe in a couple of months, we can start that remodeling project in the nursery." That was a risk, she knew, but his eyes were soft and a slight smile showed on his lips as he nodded. She turned her attention to the cock in her hand, determined to let him know without any doubt that she wanted it and the man it was a part of. It slid into her mouth and her tongue caressed it as his cuffed hands ran through her hair.