Lost & Found: A Charm for Trinity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,270 Followers

For the first time ever, there was a look of deep distaste on his face, like he'd smelled something bad.

"Scotty, what happened to the brother, what did they do to him?" I asked, almost afraid of the answer.

Scotty got a faraway look on his face, his voice dropping to almost a whisper.

"His name was Robbie, Robbie Dolan, he'd be about my age, mebbe a tad younger, and no-one knows what happened to him; he just disappeared. There was no investigation, no police enquiries, nothing; one day he was there, the next day he was gone, vanished; it's like someone flicked a switch and he just stopped existing. That's what Stacey or Casey or whatever the fuck her name is did; she helped make her brother disappear. I wonder where that poor guy is now; they were his only family, and they just didn't want him at all, God knows why; I suppose when you've got that much hate stored-up, and the kind of money the Dolan family has, you can make a whole lot of bad things happen, and buy a whole bunch of silence."

I was appalled, and my shock and outrage must have showed, because Scotty lifted his hand from my squeezing my thigh to gently stroke my cheek.

"How could they do something like that, Scotty, their own son? Surely someone, somewhere must know what happened to that boy?"

Scotty shrugged.

"If they do, they're not talking. I just wonder how that poor kid managed to survive as long as he did; I mean, who do you go to for help when a whole town turns its back on you? How do you even survive when you've got nothing, nowhere to go, and no-one to turn to? "

He shuddered.

"Anyway, that's why I brushed her off; the thought of her and that family of hers makes me feel soiled, like I rolled in a hog-wallow, except I think a hog-wallow probably feels cleaner and smells a lot less rancid..."

I was silent for the rest of the drive home, thinking of what that family had allegedly done, awful images running through my mind of that poor, deserted boy knocking on door after door, asking someone, anyone to please help him, and the set, impassive faces as one after another they shook their heads and closed the door in his face. Now I saw the truth in what Scotty had said. Perhaps, just perhaps, what had happened with us wasn't so bad after all; at least our parents hadn't tried to make us not exist; they'd just gotten up on their God-horse and said ugly, stupid stuff, but at least they were willing to admit they'd been wrong about us and what they'd said and done to make us leave, and now they were trying to make it right again. Mom and Daddy had never wanted us to disappear. They'd never wanted us to never have been, not like that poor Dolan boy.

By the time we got home, I was feeling very protective and possessive about Scotty; whatever life brought us, I would never stand back and let anything happen to him. I knew in my heart, and all the way through me, that I would go down fighting for him, because some things are always worth fighting for.

We made love all that day, and far into the night; usually, everything about Scotty excited me, and I couldn't get enough of him, but that day was different. All morning and afternoon I'd been seeing him in my mind's eye, kissing me, licking me, fucking me like the sexually-supercharged fucking machine he was, and my panties were quickly soaked through. By the time we got home, his mood had lightened considerably, and he insisted I model the lingerie I'd bought, a little black Basque corset and ridiculously small black satin panties, with stockings to match; when I posed for him, he made a small growling noise in the back of his throat, and suddenly I was pressed against the wall, my panties pulled to one side, and his thick, solid cock jammed far up inside me.

Scotty pounded away at me while I hung there, almost delirious with sexual overload as he banged me almost senseless, orgasm after orgasm ripping and roaring through me, and when he put my legs down, turned me around and yanked my panties down, I was ready for what came next, as he rubbed his wet cock against my asshole, then slowly, remorselessly slid his big, hard cock into my tight ass, taking me straight to orgasm as he filled me so completely.

That was just the beginning of a night of sheer animal lust. Scotty seemed to be picking-up what I was feeling, how I was reacting to that dreadful story he'd told me about that awful family and what they'd done to their son and brother, and how I was feeling about him now, coupled with my already unbreakable love for him, and he repaid me by making sure my body got a generous amount of attention! When I finally fell asleep, in the wee, small hours, I was truly exhausted from climaxing over and over again as he drove me higher and higher, wringing orgasm after orgasm out of me, until every muscle was singing and my bones had turned to liquid fire just under my skin.

*

When I woke, Scotty was nowhere to be seen; I looked around in confusion, then I remembered; it was Sunday, and he had gone to an Auto Swap-Meet in Roseville with Stella's son, looking for an original gear-knob for the Torino to replace the reproduction one he'd originally fitted, and I knew he would be gone most of the day. When he went to those things, he usually wandered around in a happy, semi-concussed condition for hours until some kind soul took pity on him, put a corndog in his hand, and gently led him back to his car.

As I lay there smiling happily in the afterglow of the night my boy had given me, I began to feel something strange bubbling in my tummy. I tried to ignore it, but it got stronger, and suddenly I had to streak into the bathroom and throw-up what felt like everything I'd eaten since Wednesday. I retched for what seemed like hours as my stomach just kept heaving and lurching, until I was finally empty, my sides aching from heaving, my eyes watering, and my mouth and nose foul with the smell and taste of all that stuff coming up.

I sat on the bathroom floor until my head stopped spinning, then I lurched upright, rinsed out with mouthwash to get rid of that horrible taste, staggered back to the bedroom and flopped onto my bed, feeling worn-out and ready to crash all over again. I was just getting comfortable when I heard Stella's knock on the door, so I threw on my robe and went to let her in. When she saw me, she pulled me into the room and sat me down, then sat down next to me.

"Honey, I heard you all the way upstairs, are you okay? You look terrible, what happened?"

I told her I'd woken up quite normally, then suddenly everything was spinning and I was on my knees in the bathroom. She looked concerned, holding her hand against my forehead.

"No temperature, your color is good, you don't feel sick anymore?"

I shook my head cautiously, starting to think about breakfast, and that's when the nausea hit again; I barely made it to the bathroom, once again on my knees as I heaved and retched.

I felt cool hands on my face as Stella pulled my hair back out of the way, handed me the mouthwash, then helped hold me upright as I walked rubber-legged back to the couch. She held me as I closed my eyes, exhausted from throwing-up so violently, then tipped my head up to look me in the eyes.

"Trini, when is your period due?"

I smiled at such an odd question, but Stella looked completely serious, so I told her.

"Two days, why?"

Stella bit her lip, looking closely at me.

"Honey, you're not running a temperature, you're not flushed or feverish, your eyes are clear, and that sure looked like morning sickness to me; I think you might be pregnant..."

Pregnant! I couldn't be; I was on the pill, she must be mistaken! I told her I was on the pill, I even showed her the dispenser with my pill all ready to be taken that day.

"Trini, have you had any other medications or antibiotics in the last few weeks?"

I shook my head, then stopped; three weeks earlier I'd had a mild throat infection, and the doctor had given me a short course of antibiotics, just five days worth, and they'd cleared up my throat quickly. I told her this, and she nodded.

"Honey, sometimes certain meds can lessen the effectiveness of contraceptive pills; it's usually antibiotics; this is what might have happened. Get dressed, baby. We're going to get you a pregnancy kit, but let's not jump the gun here; we'll do the test, then call your doctor and make an appointment, because if you are pregnant, then you need to get into the system, and if that wasn't morning sickness then, boy, do you need to see a doctor!"

Well I bought the test, peed on the stick, and 5 minutes later I was looking at a blue cross; I was pregnant. Stella took my hands and looked into my eyes.

"Okay Trini, now that you know, what are you going to do about it?"

I looked blankly at her, until I realized what she was asking me. Then I looked at her in horror, my hands instinctively covering my midriff, protecting that tiny little speck of life in there as I backed away from her. This was Scotty's baby, what the fuck did she think I was going to do?

"This is my baby, I'm not doing anything to my baby, what the hell kind of question is that?" I almost screamed at her.

Stella pulled me close and hugged me, calming me down.

"Baby, I knew that's what you were going to say, but I had to ask and I had to hear you say it; I know you want this baby, now you know it as well. I'm here for you, honey, for both of you. I want you to know you can count on me!"

She really was what I needed right then; in all the ways that counted, she was my mom now, and she'd asked what a mom would ask, and said exactly what a real mom would say.

Stella called to make an appointment at the community health center ante-natal clinic for me to have a proper pregnancy test. To my good luck, they were open every third Sunday, so they asked me to come in as soon as I could. Stella waited while I had a quick shower and a bite to eat, then she drove me down to the health center. Three hours later I had my confirmation; I was pregnant, with a due date of 26 February.

In among all the excitement, a sudden dread hit me; we'd never even discussed children, nor considered the possibility. Maybe Scotty wasn't ready to be a father, maybe this was a bad idea, we were too young, maybe he'd think I trapped him with a baby, a whole host of jitters suddenly crowding inside me. Stella saw me start to fall apart and she scooped me up and set me straight as all that stuff came rushing out.

"Trini, Scott adores you; he's going to love this baby, because it's his baby, made with you, the one thing in this world he adores. I see it in his eyes every time he looks at you. Do you know when you're not looking he can't take his eyes off you? They follow you around whatever you're doing. That boy loves you more than anything or anyone in the whole world and he's going to love your baby just as strongly, take it from me, honey."

When Scotty came back from Roseville, instead of the usual wild antics we indulged in whenever we'd been apart for more than a couple hours, I held him off, asking him instead to slow down and sit down, as I had something to tell him. Scotty looked mystified, although that didn't stop him sliding his hands up my skirt and squeezing my ass meaningfully as he kissed me. Once he'd had enough (for now!) of squeezing my ass as we kissed, he let me pull him down onto the couch next to him.

"What's the mystery, baby, you look worried; is something wrong?" he asked. I'd already planned how I'd tell him, but I didn't plan on his reaction.

"Scotty, I had to go to the doctor today, I was sick this morning, and he told me..."

I got no further before he pulled me close, his eyes fixed on mine, hot fear leaping in his eyes.

"Baby, are you sick? What's wrong, why were you sick, why did you go to the doctor? Oh God, baby, please, how bad is it, I knew there was something wrong...!"

I grabbed him and pulled him against me, his arms almost crushing me as he held me tight. I could feel him trembling, and my heart blazed white-hot with love for him all over again at how scared he was, for the fear for me I'd seen in his eyes, more proof, if any were needed, of just how much he loved me. I kissed him lightly on his neck and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Baby, it's not like that; I had to see the doctor because I had morning sickness; Scotty, I'm pregnant. You're going to be a father!"

He froze against me, then slowly pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"Say that again..." he whispered, so I did.

"Baby, we're pregnant; you're going to be a father!"

His eyes filled as he looked into mine, then that slow, delicious smile of his, the one I'd been living for all my life, broke across his face like the rising sun.

"Baby-girl, we're going to be parents?" he whispered, and I smiled back as I nodded. His eyes kindled, glowing like green lanterns as he grinned happily.

"Oh my God, baby, we're having a baby, oh YES!" he gabbled, his hands cupping my face as he looked deeply into my eyes, before he grabbed me and pulled me in to kiss me like an enthusiastic tornado, a storm of kisses as he hugged and squeezed me, almost squeezing the life out of me! I finally managed to disengage him, which wasn't easy, as he seemed to have grown several extra pairs of hands, but I finally got away, intending to get him a cup of coffee, the next part of our evening ritual. As I stood at the counter and reached up for a mug, his hands were around my waist, and the bulge in his pants was pressed into the crack of my ass. I giggled as he nibbled my neck, then suddenly his hands were on my boobs, cupping, squeezing, rubbing, as he ground himself against me.

I turned around, and then his lips were on mine, his hands holding my ass-cheeks apart as he ground his fat cock against my damp pussy. As I writhed and ground back against him, pushing my mound against that hard ridge in his pants, he unzipped my skirt, letting it fall to the floor, and now I was naked from the waist down; I in turn fumbled with his belt-buckle, finally getting his pants open so I could reach in there and squeeze that lovely meaty cock of his, making him groan as his lips and teeth roamed over my face and neck, kissing, nibbling, gently biting, making me hot.

Scott leaned away from me for a moment, taking hold of the hem of my blouse and pulling it up and over my head, then once again his hands were all over me, squeezing and touching, sliding over and rubbing me, making me gasp against him. Scott popped open my bra and let it drop, and now I was naked, and now I knew what was coming next. Scotty pushed his pants down and tore off his shirt, levering off his shoes as I tugged his shorts down. Once he was completely naked, he backed me up until I was against the wall, whereupon he lifted me up, and as I wrapped my legs around him, he sank his cock all the way into me in one stabbing lunge.

I swear, his cock was thicker and harder than it had ever been, so much so, I could barely fit him inside me, despite the continuous pussy-stretching he'd been subjecting me to for two years now! I came almost immediately, but Scotty kept going, pistoning into me, his tireless fucking reminding me of that first delirious two weeks we'd had together, when he'd pounded me almost continuously, day and night, day after day.

Obviously the thought of me being pregnant with his baby was a huge turn-on for him; he'd never felt so big, or so tireless, while I lolled against him as mini-orgasms rushed and swept through me endlessly. At last I could take no more, and with a lighting blaze of orgasmic heat blasting through me, I came like the night-express, my pussy squirting powerfully over him as I shuddered and trembled again and again, fucked almost to oblivion!

Scotty hadn't finished with me, though. As I slumped against him, he carried me into the bedroom and carefully laid me on the bed, rolling me onto my front and slipping a pillow under my tummy so my ass thrust up at him. Scott spread my legs and slowly, carefully licked and kissed my still pulsing pussy, the touch of his lips almost unbearable after what he'd just made happen for me, and when he pushed his tongue into my ass, I nearly fainted as a powerful orgasm once again rolled over me. Scotty slid his hands under me to cup and squeeze my boobs, and with slow, careful deliberation, once again slid his engorged cock into me, making me hiss with satisfaction as he once again filled me up.

Once he was sure I was okay, he began sliding that thick pole of his back out, lights dancing in my eyes at the wonderful sensations he was giving me, then plunging back in, every single nerve ending in my body flaring with hot, electric sparks as my darling husband-brother pleasured me so perfectly, fucking me to ecstasy like the sexual powerhouse he was!

He fucked me endlessly, powerfully all evening and far into the night, pounding his thick, rich sperm into every orifice I possessed, making me mew, purr, groan and scream as pleasure blasted through me endlessly from what he was doing to me, with his cock, his tongue, or his fingers, or all three. He had to go to work the next day, Monday, but I had Stella knocking on the door almost before he'd left, checking up on me, waiting while I spent twenty minutes on my knees in the bathroom, wanting to know how Scotty had taken the news; I think she guessed from the secret smile on my face, though!

She had some information for me: pamphlets about the first trimester, the kind of doctor's appointments I needed to make, and when, scans and what they meant, stuff like that. She asked me if I wanted her to run down to the pharmacy and get me something to knock back the morning sickness, but I was dead against that; in High School we'd had a teacher who'd been born in Canada in the early 1960's, whose mother had taken a drug called Thalidomide to prevent morning sickness. But back then they didn't, they couldn't have known about the massive damage it would do to the developing fetus; Mr. Evans had been born with no legs and only one hand because of a morning-sickness remedy, so I was taking no chances.

We also had a talk about my parents. I was disinclined to have them too involved, even after Mom's visit and her obvious contrition; I guess the suspicion and the hurt hadn't gone away yet, and I was in no blazing rush to let it go.

"Stella, my Mom made no bones about what she thought of me; she called me names I won't repeat; she stood by while my father called me worse names and preached at me; she made it clear what she thought I was. Her coming here because her guilty conscience got the better of her is no reason for me to think of her as my mom; as far as I'm concerned, she's not my mom, just someone with my name who lives a long way away and never gave a shit about me most of my life."

Stella stood back and stared at me, displeasure evident in every line of her body; something had made her mad, and she wasted no time letting me know exactly what it was.

"Trini, you always made sense. You and Scotty were always so grown-up, so sure about what you were doing, where you were going, what you wanted out of life, but I have to say, that was just the stupidest thing I ever heard anyone say, and I've got two boys, I'm used to hearing real stupid stuff! I thought you were an adult. Your mom is still your mom; she came here to ask you to forgive her, she's trying to make it right, why the hell can't you meet her half way? You're going to need your mom, both of you; mend your fences baby, and please, try and not say something so stupid and self-pitying ever again. You're better than that!"

I felt ashamed at my childish stubbornness; when I thought about it, Stella was right, perhaps now was not the time for old grudges and wounded pride, perhaps now really was the right time for our family to get its act together. After she'd left, I thought about what Mom had said, about what we'd said and agreed just two days before, and picked up the phone. When Scotty came home, after our usual extended kissing and fondling session, I asked him to sit with me; we had things to talk about, and decisions to make. Scotty looked at me quizzically, but sat down, pulling me down onto his lap with his arms around me.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,270 Followers