Lost & Found: A Charm for Trinity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers

I gave her ten out of ten for aplomb, but I was hesitant.

"Isn't it a little...you know...soon to be doing things like that?" I asked, and Mom looked at me with that single raised eyebrow she does so well.

"I think the trick is slowly, gently, carefully; you don't have any sutures down...there, but that whole area is a little...delicate right now, so yes, slowly and gently should see you fine."

I looked at her as a sudden thought struck me.

"Mom, you seem to know an awful lot about doing...that...?" I left the question hanging, and once more I got the raised eyebrow.

"Trini, your father and I weren't always a prudish pair of old fogeys you know, and it's about time you learned that you and your generation didn't invent sex, either!" she retorted archly, then gave me that dirty grin again, and a lewdly suggestive wink, making me gasp in shock, and then we were both collapsing in peals of laughter; I think it was then that the final, lingering barriers disappeared and I had my mom back for good and for real.

*

When Scotty arrived home, it was to a quiet house; little Kadey-Rae had been fed, changed, and put down, and now she was with Mom, who'd stayed at the other end of the house to give us a couple of hours together before I had to be a mommy again. When Scotty came in, I was waiting for him in my sheerest robe, with just a tiny pair of panties showing through. I was lucky, I didn't have that tummy-roll of mommy-fat, and I have to say, for a new mother, I looked pretty good. Scotty, of course, brightened when he saw me pretty much primed and ready for him; it had been almost three weeks, and he was probably at fever-pitch now.

"Trin...?" he asked, looking puzzled and just adorable, so I stood, and let that robe droop open, showing him my panties, my flat tummy, and most of all, my superb pair of milk-breasts.

"Scotty, baby, it's time you and I had a little talk..." I grinned, letting my robe slide to the floor and turning sideways on to him so he could take in my magnificent, but alas, temporary rack as I cupped them and winked at him.

"Trin, please, don't, you know we can't..." he moaned, while the tent in his pants showed me just how much he wanted to.

"Shh, don't talk, baby, just come here, I've got something for you!" I slurred, licking my lips and hooking my thumbs in the waistband of my panties. "You and me, baby, we're gonna find out where your howl has gone, baby; you ready to start looking?" I challenged him.

Scott was suddenly in front of me, his hands on my ass, squeezing my cheeks even as he slid my panties off. His lips burned on my breasts, on my neck, my throat, and when he kissed me hard on the lips, thrusting his tongue into my mouth, I damn near came right there. Somehow we were back on the couch, our lips sealed together as hands roamed, Scotty holding my breasts gently even as I squeezed his rock-hard cock. Suddenly he broke our kiss to look me square in the face.

"Trini, can we really do this? Is it OK? I don't wanna hurt you, I can wait, baby, honest...' he trailed off, his eyes wide as I reached into his pants and took hold of his swollen hardness. When I dipped my head down and took him into my mouth, he gasped, his body tensing.

"Oh God, Trin, it's been so long, I don't know how long I can..." but I looked up at him as I kissed the swollen head of his cock.

"It's okay, Scotty, you can go, then you'll last longer next time; don't you want that?"

I licked my lips suggestively before slipping him back into my mouth and sucking him as hard as I could, just once. Scotty gave a kind of coughing groan, and I felt him pulse in my hand, his cock-head swelled in my mouth, and then he was blasting long, creamy spurts of his creamy spunk into my mouth, jet after jet of man-juice hitting the roof of my mouth as he came and came endlessly, his body tense and all the tendons in his neck corded and outlined like piano wire. Wow, that boy had built up some head of steam!

When the jets died down to a trickle, I cleaned his head, polishing the last of his explosive ejaculation from his still rock-solid cock with my tongue, and smiled up at him.

"Thank you Trin, love you baby-girl!" he murmured, pulling me closer. "Your turn, baby; God, I missed this!"

With that, he gently eased me onto my back, his lips touching and caressing everywhere, my belly, the insides of my thighs, a soft kiss on my pussy that made my ringer shoot straight to the top and go 'ding!', and then his tongue and lips were kissing and caressing my nipples, sending quakes through my body that shot straight to my pussy; if I hadn't expressed two bottles full for Mom to take with her, I would have squirted milk all over him; as it was, a few drops trickled out, and Scotty eagerly lapped them up.

"Every part of you tastes delicious, baby girl!" he murmured, while I writhed and suffered in an agony of sexual deprivation; everything he was doing to me made me want him, I wanted his body against mine, moving with me in the heated darkness of our bed. I wanted him inside me, filling me with himself. I wanted his explosion of seed in me, his ultimate gift to me, from the depths of his body to the depths of mine.

But he wasn't finished yet. After lapping and tasting my nipples, his kisses once more roamed down my body, soft, feather touches that burned into me, goosebumps racing up and down my arms and legs as he touched me, tasted me, kissed me and made me his again. Memories roared and tumbled through me, memories of our wild days of uninhibited sexual exploration in that fateful time when we'd finally admitted to each other what we were, before everything had come down around our ears, before we'd left to find our new life.

As he kissed, licked, and fondled me, suddenly I was eighteen again, finding each sensation new and exciting all over again, his touch once more new, thrilling, and unbearably arousing, and a part of me deep inside knew that we'd found us again, that we were Scotty and Trinity again, not husband and wife, not mommy and daddy, not even brother and sister, but Scotty and Trinity, young lovers finding their own world together.

When his lips grazed my pussy, I started; the area was still sensitive, but his touch was so soothing, so delicate, so calming, while still hot and exciting, I knew I'd let him do whatever he wanted. I hadn't shaved or waxed since the birth, and the sensation of his tongue stroking the soft, silky hairs was exquisite; he was enjoying it too, judging by the amount of time he spent just running his tongue over the area, and then he slowly, slowly, pushed his tongue-tip between my labia, easing them apart. I nearly passed-out at the sensation, at the feel of warm, wet succulence probing inside me. He lapped and probed for what seemed like forever, slowly driving me higher, until at the touch of his tongue on my aching clitoris, I came like I'd never come before, jagged white light literally blinding me as a volcano of pleasure erupted deep inside me, blasting through me in pulsing waves of delight.

I think I screamed. I don't remember. All I do remember is the feel of Scott's tongue and lips as he licked and sucked my clitoris, his hands on the cheeks of my ass, holding my pussy firmly against his mouth, and the feel of his hair as I held his head, willing him to keep doing that to me forever and ever.

When I came down from that incredible high, it was to see Scotty's beautiful, grass-green eyes glowing darkly in the subdued lighting.

"Wow baby, are you okay?" he murmured. "You were gone there for a second; I thought you'd passed-out!"

I smiled happily as I held my hands out to him, an invitation he wasted no time in taking; to feel his warm, naked body against mine once again, well, it didn't get much better than this, although, if he was ready, it just might...

"I want you inside me, Scotty; I need you to fill me up, please..." I whispered. He looked doubtfully at me, and my heart warmed at the concern in his eyes.

"No Trin, not yet, it's too soon, baby, you're not healed yet..." he began, so I silenced him with a finger on his lips.

"There are other ways, baby," I reminded him, "think baby, we used to do it all the time, before, remember?"

His eyes widened as memory filled in for him, but still that look was there, that mingled doubt and concern.

"Baby, are you sure? It was a difficult delivery, you need to..." so I silenced him with a kiss.

"Slowly, gently, that's all it takes, baby; they didn't cut me, there's no sutures, it's just a little tender, that's all, so take your time, but I swear to God, one way or another, tonight you are gonna fuck my ass if I have to drug you and strap you to the bed, you hear me? I need you inside me, now, so you better start thinkin' happy thoughts, boy!" I hissed in his face, watching his lovely, sweet grin light up his face at my threat.

"Slow and gentle it is, baby!" He smiled, squeezing my ass while he kissed me gently, tenderly, then harder, hotter, cranking my thermostat all the way back up to 'Hell, yeah!'

"Make me ready, baby!" I whispered, handing him the Astroglide. I gasped at the feel of the cool gel on my skin as he gently smoothed it around my tight little hole.

"Inside too, baby..." I reminded him, and gasped again at the sensation of his finger slowly, slowly inserting into my anus.

"Relax, Trin, I won't hurt you." He breathed, slowly sliding his finger back and forth, spreading the lube inside me. As he did that, he kissed my shoulders, the nape of my neck, my shoulder-blades, making me want him more and more with every touch of his lips burning against my even more heated skin.

"Little more now, Trin..." he murmured, and I felt a second finger slowly easing inside me, opening me as I relaxed, both fingers stretching me open.

By now I was burning with need for him; nothing mattered now but that Scotty ram that fat cock of his deep inside me. It had been so long since I'd had him inside me, I'd been reluctant to let him into me, terrified he didn't want me anymore, and now all that existed was his body pressed to mine, his lips searing my burning skin, and his fingers working inside me, getting me ready for him all over again.

And then suddenly he was gone; he'd pulled his fingers out of me. I was just about to protest when I felt him pressing against me, and this time it wasn't his fingers.

"Slowly, Scotty, please..." I urged him, desperate to have him inside me, and fearful of what it would cost me. I needn't have worried; slowly, a fraction at a time, he eased that thick bar of flesh inside me, reliving what we had once done with almost no thought, but this time delicately, making sure I was OK with what he was doing. My head filled with memories and images of the wild and almost animal way we'd gone at this before, but this time, however, his gentle care of me as he penetrated me made butterflies race up and down inside me, and my pussy pulsed and twitched as the sensations he was giving me threatened to overwhelm me. When he was fully inside me I started breathing again, not realizing I'd been holding my breath throughout the whole excruciating, unbelievable experience. It had never been like this before; fun, yes, sexy, definitely. Now, this was like the first time ever, he was taking my virginity again, and my body rang and clamoured as blinding hot waves of pleasure surged back and forth inside me.

Scott held me against him as my body shook and trembled with increasing surges, mini-orgasms crackling like fireworks inside me, strings of soundless detonations as we made love for the first time in what felt like forever. When he moved inside me, slight as it was, another wave of detonations crackled and sparkled inside me, and all of me that was still on this plane wanted my Scott, my man, my husband, to pound himself into me once again, to renew our connection in the best possible way.

"Are you ready, baby-girl?" I heard him whisper, shifting position, even that slight movement enough to set me off all over again.

"Yeh...yeh...yes, do it, do it now!" I heard myself pant through clenched teeth. I had to grip hold of the bed sheet as he slid almost all the way from me, to slide back in, powering his way back into the depths of me.

Again and again he plowed his cock into me, reaming my asshole with his rock-solid cock, making soundless white explosions go off in my head; all sensation whirled away, all except the feel of my darling man making love to me. At some point Scotty had pulled me to my knees, and now he held me upright, his hands cupping my breasts as he plunged his cock relentlessly into me while my fingers worked relentlessly on my clit, each light brush with my fingertips pulsing inside me like the shimmer of a bell, until I felt him shortening his stroke; he was going to cum at last; he was going to flood me with his white-hot tribute, filling me again, putting that last shine on our re-established connection.

"Trin...baby, I can't...I can't...!" he chanted as he rammed into me until finally, stock-still, his muscles stone-like in their rigidity, I felt his cock swell as a rush of warmth flooded into me, filling me completely.

As he came, so did I; I screamed as my pussy pulsed and a spray of my own juices splashed the bedding; my nipples gave a mighty throb, paralyzing my brain with the white hot pleasure of it, as twin jets of milk sprayed out from between Scotty's clasping fingers, sprinkling the bed liberally. As I came, my anal ring clamped down around his cock, squeezing him and I felt rather than heard him groan as yet another thick jet of hot spunk hosed into me, and another, and another.

I collapsed onto the bed, my senses scattered to the winds as the room spun around me, until finally coherent thought began to seep back. Scotty was on his hands and knees above me, his head bowed down as he sobbed for breath, and then he slowly dropped to the bed and rolled onto his back. His hand reached for me even as I reached for him, and so we lay there in our own twilit world, reality a long way away at that moment, but I didn't care, and I knew he didn't; we'd found each other, and all was right in our world again.

Even as I took him in, he looked at me and edged his way closer, to slip his warm hand over my hip and knead it gently.

"It's so good to be home at last, baby!" he whispered, and I smiled back; I knew exactly what he meant.

As we lay in the afterglow, I finally pulled myself together enough to ask him something that had puzzled me from the outset; why had he left me untouched since the birth of Kadey-Rae, and why had he allowed himself to suffer alone? His answer was disarmingly simple.

"Trini, baby, you had a newborn baby; you had to be her mommy first; I didn't really matter. I saw what you went through during the birth. I know how jumbled-up inside you probably were, and, well, I wanted you to feel good enough to want me; I couldn't go forcing myself on you, that would have been wrong, and I couldn't risk losing you..."

I started crying when he said that, crying because he was so scared for me, because he cared so much for me. He held me close and dried my tears, just as he'd done all my life, and waited until I was able to speak again.

"Scotty, I would never have left you out; baby, I love you! If you needed me, I would have been there for you; you should know that by now!"

He smiled and pointed at my chin; when I looked at his finger, he flicked the end of my nose and grinned; caught me again...

"I know, baby girl, I just didn't want to pressure you," he smiled. "I could have waited a little longer, you know; I was OK; I'm not the one with the jumbled-up innards after having a baby. I could have waited, I would have waited until you were good and ready, because I love you, Trini."

We lay together for a little while longer, then Scotty began pulling on his shorts and his sleeping tee.

"Where you going, baby?" I asked him, enjoying my warm little nest and wanting him back in it.

"Gonna get Kadey-Rae, baby; I reckon Mom's babysat her long enough; you stay there, I'll bring her to you."

I jumped out of bed, completely awake, 'Mommy' mode now in full operation.

"It's OK, baby, I'll go get her. It must be about time for her feed; you wait here," I told him, so he reached out and pinched my butt.

"Then while you're gone, I think I'll check the windows; that scream you let out near on broke every window in the house! I think the house might have shifted over to one side, too; I'll let you know in the morning!"

I was mortified.

"Do you think Mom heard me?" I asked, face heating up, and Scott grinned.

"Baby, I think they heard you in Albuquerque!"

*

Epilogue:

As the months passed, Mom and Daddy began to once again become more fully involved and included in our lives; they knew and understood that things had changed permanently in the family, but also that those changes didn't have to be a bad thing. I needed Mom, but she had smarts enough to not crowd herself back into my life; we'd grown apart, and that saddened me, but we were also growing closer again, in a more adult, more connected, more 'family' way than we'd ever been before, and we could communicate at last. We were becoming, finally, what I'd always wanted: a close-knit family, mainly because of the distance we'd endured, and the things we'd learned, and I was looking forward to the life we were going to share together.

All the family is here now in Holden's Crossing, in the house Daddy and Scott, and Stella's two sons, and all their friends built on our land, so my mom is just a step and a whistle away. It didn't take much to persuade them, either; that house in Stillman had just too many bad memories; Bell and his evil had tainted that place for good, so Mom and Daddy agreed with us when we suggested they sell-up and use the money to build a place of their own on our land; we had the room, and both Scotty and I needed the whole family nearby. Plus, Mom had a surprise up her sleeve; in among all the making up and reconnecting with Daddy, she'd got a little surprise all of her own: she was pregnant...

I was stunned, but then I shouldn't have been; Mom was seventeen when Scotty was born, nearly twenty when I came along, and now she was just past forty, so not exactly ready for a rocking chair and a shawl. Mom's little surprise turned out to be a little brother for Scotty and me to love, play with, and help bring up; his name's Georgie, named after Daddy; he's almost a year younger than his niece, which gave me pause for thought; I'm 'married' to my big brother and we have a little daughter, my kid brother's niece, who's a year older than him, so does that now mean we're officially trailer-trash...? Jeez, someone get me a pickup truck with a gun-rack, and while you're about it, change my name to Eula-May...

Mom and I have a double connection now; our babies, her son and her granddaughter, keep us close and connected. My family has never been so happy; all that stuff in the past is gone, now there's Mom and Daddy, Scotty and me, and two of the sweetest little children ever to bless this world.

Our home is just a couple of minutes from Stella, our other mother. Kadey-Rae calls her "Gramma" too, and spends most afternoons with her, at Stella's suggestion, to "allow me to work in peace" at the beauty parlor; actually, it's so Stella can parade her beautiful, green-eyed little 'granddaughter' around in front of all her clients and fellow gossip-mongers and bask in their envy...

When Kadey-Rae's not with Stella, she's with Mom, learning, as I did, the basics of finger-painting, making mud-pies, and licking chocolate frosting from the bowl. She's fascinated with little Georgie; she thinks he's her baby brother, and we don't do anything to make her think otherwise; she and Georgie are the bridge between our two families, and I like that just fine.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,271 Followers