Lost & Found Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robbie looked unconvinced, but Casey wanted to do this, and he could see why she needed to get this all out of her system, cleanse herself of all that had gone before, so she could finally move on.

"And Robbie, while we have some time alone, I need you to hold me tight, help me get ready for tomorrow, please!" she begged him, looking drawn and a little scared, and his heart went out to her.

He gathered her into him, hugging her as tight as he could without crushing her, Casey clinging to him, her head pressed to his chest, listening to his breath sounds, his heartbeat, sounds she found restful and reassuring, signs of life. She began lightly kissing his neck, his throat, little feather-light nibbles, letting him know she wanted him to do more than just hug her. Robbie looked down at her, smiling, pulling her closer so he could lean down and kiss her lips, her nose, and her eyelids, stroke her soft cheek and smooth her hair back from her forehead. For someone whose sex-life only kicked-off a couple days ago, he was really getting quite proficient at reading the signs!

Casey grinned and pushed herself away, standing up so she could undo the button on her jeans, to slide them down and step out of the puddle of denim, tugging her top over her head in one casual movement, flinging it over into the corner of the room, and standing before him in just her skimpy underwear. Robbie had meanwhile squirmed out of his jeans and loafers, yanked off his polo shirt and leaned back against the headboard clad in just his shorts. Casey climbed onto the bed, kneeling next to him to kiss him, giving him the opportunity to unhook her wispy bra and hook his fingers into the waistband of her panties, sliding them down enough for him to reach down and clasp her buttocks. Casey smiled and shrugged off her bra, kneeling up so he could slide her panties down to her knees, leaving her completely exposed to his gaze.

He gently urged her closer, holding her by her buttocks and kissing her lips, her neck, grazing on her smooth pale shoulder, licking and nibbling her ear, Casey alternately sighing and giggling. She gently shrugged him off, still smiling, and hooked her hands in the waistband of his shorts, making him lift his hips as she tugged them down. His erect cock immediately swung up, thick, hard and shiny, the bell-shaped tip an angry purplish-red. Her head dipped down to slide her lips over his cock-head, Robbie sighing in pleasure at the sensation. Casey's talented tongue swirled and massaged the sensitive tip, causing jolts of pleasure to blast into his groin, making his erection even harder, strain even further. Without thinking, he rubbed gently at her vulva, sliding his finger in the crease between her labia, making her gasp and wriggle as he teased her lips apart, and clamp her lips tightly over his cock, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked, the lowered pressure making the head of his penis swell as it engorged even further.

Robbie groaned, rubbing and stroking her lips slightly harder, slipping one then another finger inside her as she flowered open for him, and pumping gently, rhythmically in time with the bobbing motion of her head. His thumb unintentionally brushed the little pink pucker of her anus, and she jumped, grinning at him around her mouthful of cock and he grinned back, lightly stroked it again, and was rewarded with another wide-eyed grin. Filing that away for future reference, he concentrated on sliding his fingers in and out of her moist pussy, her juices running as her arousal rose. He slid her panties all the way off and pulled her onto him, her pussy facing him and level with his face as she bobbed on his cock, and gently pulled her closer, to lap his tongue along her rapidly swelling labia, her rising scent warm and rich and enticing. He dipped his tongue further between her lips, swirling around between them, teasing her inner lips, and exploring her inner recesses.

Casey sighed, and licked and sucked even harder, making him pull her closer into him, to rasp his tongue over her unhooded clitoris, the little nub standing out stiff and hard, like a pale nipple, inviting him to suck on it. Robbie slowly pulled her clitoris between his lips, twirling his tongue over it, making her gasp out loud, momentarily letting go of his cock in the extremity of her stimulation, her juices pouring over her open vulva, bathing his face in her essences. Casey began to come with a loud, guttural groan, her pussy spasming as the waves of pleasure rolled and billowed through her, building to a crescendo as Robbie kept sucking and licking her pussy, each stroke of his tongue sending another, higher wave rolling through her, until, at last, she reached that peak, screaming out in release as a gigantic swell of pleasure blasted through her, her muscles and tendons thrumming like violin strings as she shuddered and trembled, eyesight whiting-out and ears popping with the force of it.

At last, her shuddering subsided, and she lay quiet, chest heaving as she fought for breath, rolling off him and reaching out to take his hand.

"What about you, baby, what do you want?" she murmured smiling sleepily.

For answer, Robbie moved down between her parted thighs, waiting above her, smiling down at her.

"Oh, that!" she grinned, taking hold of him and directing him to her entrance. When he was in position, he slowly pushed into her, sliding himself into her in one long slow glide, making her gasp with the sensation as he filled her up. As she sighed under him, he began slowly pumping into her, supporting his weight on his hands, so he could see and memorize her features as he made love to her. He began to speed up, Casey pumping back against him, raising her hips up to meet him, her own arousal climbing again as she watched this handsome man watch her adoringly as he made love to her, his passion for her unmistakeable, his eyes full of his need for her, and she felt her whole being rushing out of her to join with him, losing herself in his eyes.

Robbie sped up even more, primal instincts pushing him to the final outcome of what they did here, ramping-up his need to mate with his woman and fill her with his seed. Casey began to gasp and rake his shoulders, his sides and back, digging in her fingernails as she tried to pull him further into her as her excitement mounted, until, at last, with a loud groan, she orgasmed, waves of pleasure rippling up and down her vaginal tube as her vagina fluttered and convulsed, sucking and clenching at his cock. His control evaporated at the sensations he was feeling, and he echoed her own cry of release, pumping jet after jet of hot sperm deep into the heart of her, filling her with his seed. Casey pulled him down to her, to press her lips to his, feeling him kiss her back with equal fervor and need, holding her tight against him as his cock twitched and convulsed, emptying himself inside her.

Robbie disengaged, moved off her to lie next to her so she could slide up close against him, into the circle of his arm and burrow down against him as he kissed her forehead. He noted that she seemed to have gotten over her stage-fright of earlier, and was now more relaxed at the thought of meeting Sarah again, especially since she had support from him, Joey, and Karen. As far as he was concerned, his whole family needed to be together, and this was the way to do it.

By the time Joey and Karen came back in, Casey and Robbie had their travel plans sorted, flights booked, and were fully braced for the storm. To ease themselves into it, they decided to have a quiet night out, so Robbie and Joey took the girls to a good Filipino restaurant they'd discovered down in Burlingame, off El Camino. After a pleasant evening, they made their way back to the apartment, preoccupied with what the next day would bring.

+++

Their flight was at 7:30, due into Springfield at 11:00 local, so Robbie called ahead to let Sarah know they were at San Francisco Airport domestic terminal, their flight called on time, so they'd see her in a few hours.

"This is it Case, crunch-time. If you say the word, we can get back in that taxi, do this another day!" said Robbie, looking carefully at Casey's set, immobile face. In just the short time they'd been together he'd learned to read her moods; Casey was scared, controlling her trembling by willpower alone, but scared like she'd never been before. His heart went out to her, and he hugged her close, comforting her with his presence, her close contact with him. Karen took her hand. "We'll all be there, don't worry, Sarah's not a dragon, she won't bite you, so calm down, OK?"

Joey touched her arm, grinned at her when she looked up, tweaked her nose, making her grin in spite of herself.

"There you go, that's more like it!" he grinned back."It's going to be OK, Casey, really, I promise you, mom's bark is worse that her bite, and her bark ain't all that!"

The flight was uneventful, the short drive back to the Anderson household more so, Casey sitting in the back of the rental car with her hands locked in a death grip with Robbie's.

They arrived at the Anderson house and Joey pulled into the driveway, where they piled out, Joey going ahead with Karen to greet Sarah while Robbie and Casey grabbed the bags from the trunk.

Sarah was excited to see Robbie again; while she'd seen him several times in the last four years, it had always been her visiting him in California, and she was intrigued at what could be so important to bring him back to the one place he hated more than anything on the planet. She hugged Joey and Karen as they came in, always delighted to see her future daughter-in-law, and waited for Robbie, curious to see the surprise he'd mentioned.

At last, Robbie came through the door, and Sarah hugged him fiercely, surprised at how much she'd missed him, before realising someone else had come in with him. Sarah glanced at her, and did a double-take as she realised who was standing with him, holding his hand!

"You!" she gasped, stepping back as Casey shrank against Robbie, Sarah noting their linked hands, their interlaced fingers.

"Robbie, what's going on here, why's she here?" demanded Sarah, and Casey quailed at the sheer anger and venom in that one word: 'she'.

Robbie unlaced his fingers from Casey's, slid his arm around her shoulder as she shrank even closer against him.

"Mom, we need to talk, you, me, Casey, we have a lot to talk about...and something to tell you."

Sarah stared at the pair of them, then turned to sweep Joey and Karen with her gaze. "And you two, what have you got to say about this?"

Joey held up a placating hand. "Ma, let Robbie say his piece, OK, just give him five minutes, then you can ask me anything, but hear him out first. OK?

Sarah stared at him for an uncomfortably long moment, then nodded.

"Alright, Robbie, please, by all means, talk, honey, this I have got to hear!"

He sat down, pulling Casey down next to him and motioning for Sarah to be seated.

"Mom, I met Casey in Sacramento a few days ago, by chance, she was working in the hotel I was staying at. We talked, we fought, we talked some more, we said everything that had to be said. Mom, Casey's been looking for me for four years, trying to find me so she could apologise, to try and make things right and find a way to be what she should have been. I think she did, I accept her and I've let go of all that stuff from before. I couldn't hate her; even with all that happened in the past, she's still a part of me, and hating her would be futile and wrong; you taught me that. I forgave her, and I want to ask you to forgive her, let her in the way you let me in. Please, Mom."

Sarah's face worked as various emotions battled for supremacy, finally settling into a neutral mask, her eyes hard and uncompromising.

"So Casey, the last time I saw you I threw you off my property. Why should I let you stay this time?"

Casey's eyes widened as she realised this was crunch time, now, and that Sarah was not going to take any prisoners.

"Mrs. Anderson, the last time I was here I was a selfish, spoiled, thoughtless bitch. I took everything from Robbie, I never gave a thought to him, not one moment of affection, never once bothered to notice he was hurting, or that I was taking his future, the life he should have had. That will always weigh on my heart, that I left him nothing, and laughed when I did it. He should have been my hero, and I made him into nobody, I helped drive him away, and let strangers be his family because his own family didn't care for him in any way. I paid for that every day, I cried for him, I searched for him, I spent my nights terrified that he was being hurt again and it was my fault. I left him out, and he let me back in, because he's who he is, and I should have seen that all along; I was so busy looking at myself, I never once looked at him. If I had, I would have seen the man that he is, what he would become in spite of what we did to him. Robbie is better than I could ever be, I know; I've seen what I am. He saved me, and I want him back, I need him back to be complete again, to love me the way I love him. I let him go once, I won't ever make that mistake again!"

Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she finished, Robbie sliding his arm around her, and brushing her hair away from her forehead as he whispered to her. Sarah's eyes widened as she took in the sight of Robbie caressing her; all she could think was 'Oh no, not again, please, not that, anything but that, don't make me go through that again, not again...'

Casey turned and buried her face in Robbie's shoulder, sobbing now as her sorrow finally vented, her heart finally unburdened. Sarah's eyes softened, her face losing its immobility as she watched them, listened to the truth in Casey's voice, her suspicions confirmed. But she had to know for certain, hear it from both of them; there were things to be done, to set in motion if she was right.

"Robbie, honey, what going on here, really?" she asked, her voice soft and concerned.

Robbie looked uncomfortable, which alerted Sarah that there was indeed more to come; Robbie had never been anything but completely open with her. "Mom, Casey and I, we have something else to tell you. When we...found each other, we found more than just a missing piece of each other. We knew that we were meant to be, the two of us. I love her, and she loves me, and we want to be together."

Sarah nodded. Bingo!

"And you, Casey, is this how you feel?" she asked, just as gently, sensing how fragile Casey's emotional balance was right now. Casey nodded, unable to speak, her hands twisting in her lap. Joey handed her a glass of water and she drank deeply, calming herself.

"Mrs Anderson," she began, voice barely audible, "I know you'll think this is wrong, but I love him, and he loves me. I need Robbie, he's the missing part of me, and I can't, I won't walk away from him. I won't live my life without him. I'm his, forever, and he's mine, it's as simple as that."

Sarah sighed. "Robbie, Casey, have you thought, I mean really, really thought about what you're doing here? This is a dangerous place for you both to be, can't you see that? It's not just the law, and God knows, that's tough enough on people who do what you two are contemplating, but other people, 2,000 years and more of history, saying you're wrong to want this, that there must be something wrong with you, the anger, the hostility, the bigotry, you're courting all of that; can you survive that, and keep going? Can you live with the secrets you'll have to keep and not come apart at the seams, survive the guilt? There'll be plenty of that, make no mistake!"

Joey looked at Sarah curiously. "Mom, how do you know so much about this, what makes you so sure this is what's in store for them?"

Sarah drew a deep breath. "I've been here before, Joey, it hurt then, and it's going to hurt now, I can feel it!" she responded flatly.

Joey looked astonished. "When, Ma, who?"

Sarah looked squarely at him. "When your Uncle Frank came to me and first told he was getting married, I was over the moon. I was so happy for my kid brother. I asked him who he was marrying, and he told me, and I had hysterics, screaming fits, I was so angry and disgusted!"

Joey looked perplexed. "Why Ma, what was so wrong with Aunt Kat, I mean...OH!"

"That's right, Joey; your aunt Kat is my baby sister, Caitlin! Even if she's only my half-sister, she's still my sister, and I was horrified, my brother was committing incest, and he wanted my blessing and my help!"

Joey looked thunderstruck as Sarah continued..

"He wanted me to help him get through it, to find a way to make it all come out right, and I had to try, they were my family, all I had left after your father died. It was such a hard thing to do; did you never wonder why Frank moved to California when his family, all his friends, everything he ever knew, were right here in Springfield? It was the only way I could think of to let them be together, get them to a place where no-one knew them, where they could stand up without looking over their shoulders to see who's watching them. I didn't want them to go, they were my kid brother and sister, my family, but they wanted to be together, so I had to let them go, go to somewhere they'd be safe from prying eyes and wagging tongues. Getting them there was easy; letting them go was the hardest thing I ever had to do, it hurt, and it still hurts, breaking up my family for the good of the family cost me everyone except you."

Joey slumped back in his seat. He looked shocked, dazed and confused. He swallowed a couple of times, then leaned forward to look at Sarah again. "Ma, this is turning into quite a day for revelations. Is there anything else you want to tell me, that you think I should know? Maybe it's time for the family skeletons to join the party!" he grinned mirthlessly.

Sarah looked at him, lips pursed, said nothing. "What, Ma, there's more?" he exclaimed. "Please, do tell, I'm all ears!"

"Not now, honey, we have bigger problems." said Sarah softly, a warning note in her voice, Robbie, Casey and Karen all looking at each other in embarrassment as Joey and Sarah squared-off.

"No Mom, what else are you not telling me, what could be worse than what you just told us? I'm waiting!"

"Joey, please, not now!" Her words lashed out, real anger evident in her tone. Joey leaned forward, eyes narrowed. "Ma, what are you not telling me, what could be so shameful that you can't say anything, even after what you just told us. The secrets and lies have to stop, now!"

Sarah looked up, and Joey and Robbie were shocked to see tears in her eyes. "Please baby, not now, this can wait, we need to sort out Robbie and Casey, later, I promise!"

Joey looked at her, and slowly shook his head. "No Ma, Robbie and Casey came here to tell you, because he loves you, and he won't keep secrets from you. You owe him that much, you owe all of us that much. There's been enough hiding and avoiding the truth, so tell me, please, what's so shameful I have to drag it out of you?"

Sarah looked near tears. "Please Joey, don't, can't you just accept I have my reasons and just let it go, can't you give me that much?"

Joey wavered, then set his jaw. "No Ma, let's clear all this stuff away once and for all. Robbie and Casey, Karen and I, we need a new start, we can't leave old garbage until it starts to stink, so now we clear it out once and for all; then we can go on. That's how it has to be, Mom, I'm sorry!"

Sarah looked at her son, impressed at his reasoning, seeing the resolution in him, so like Frank in so many ways. She began in a low voice.

"Sweetheart, it's about something that happened when I was in college. I met Joe Anderson my junior year, when his family moved here from Albuquerque, and when we first saw each other, there was just no-one else. He had the loveliest golden-brown eyes, and he was so good-looking I couldn't believe he would be interested in me, but he never took his eyes off me. We dated for almost a year, and we were in love.