Lost & Found Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,256 Followers

Something she'd said earlier surfaced and flicked a fin at me.

"Baby, who's Jojo?" I asked her.

Kat yawned as she spooned against me.

"Jodie Hollister, that cheap slut Laurie's kid sister; she's sort of a friend, she told me how much fun a creamy facial was; she wasn't joking! Oh! I almost forgot, I have something to tell you! Jojo's pregnant, and guess who the father is?"

I had a funny feeling I already knew.

"Go on, surprise me!" I grinned.

"It's that asshole Steve Dolan!" she grinned, and my grin got even wider; when the Hollister brothers, marines all, and three of Uncle Sam's best trained killers, found out what Steve Dolan had been up to with their baby sister, his remaining time on earth was going to be measured in long, endlessly painful seconds, and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy...

Kat yawned hugely, and reached back to give me a friendly squeeze.

"I'm bushed, I wonder why, you stud you!" she murmured,

I had just enough wit and energy left to reach up and cuddle her boobs, making her wriggle contentedly against me, and lean over to flick my alarm on, before Kat pulled the covers over us and snapped off the bedside lamp.

"Good night, baby, sleep tight!" she yawned again, nestling up against me and falling asleep almost immediately. I kissed her ear and hugged her, and next thing I knew my alarm was jarring me awake, but this time I felt refreshed, invigorated, at peace with myself at last.

Work that day was, for me, a time for reflection and weighing-up the consequences of my actions with Kat; I was absolutely sure I was in love with her, and her own statements regarding her feelings for me were unequivocal; she wanted me, and felt about me the way I felt about her. This being the case, I felt it would somehow cheapen our new-found relationship if we confined it to our house and kept it secret, like it was something to be ashamed of; I wasn't ashamed of how I felt about Kat, and I knew she felt the same.

There was no question left in my mind; Sarah had to know, I loved my big sister with a deep and abiding intensity, after Kat she was the most important person in my life, and I wasn't going to lie to her by keeping silent about us and what we had.

As soon as I made the decision I knew it was the right one; all feelings of guilt or apprehension dropped away; if Sally got angry, she got angry; she'd bite, but then she'd calm down, kiss it better, then put her agile mind and fine intellect to work to help us find a way forward.

I called home before I left the office to let Kat know we were going to see Sally, and arrived home in a state somewhere between apprehension and 'root-canal day', but not frightened, not of Sally, despite my panicked, knee-jerk reaction the day before yesterday. Kat was in something like the same state, a little apprehensive, but not scared, and so we drove the short distance to Bixby and Sally's place.

When I pulled up outside, a burnt gold Firebird with the 'Firebird' emblem stencilled on the hood was parked carelessly across Sally's drive. I knew of only one person in this town with a car like that, and my insides tightened as I wondered what he wanted with Sally. Kat saw me tense up, and grabbed my arm.

"Frankie, what's the matter, who's car is that?" she asked, her expression worried. I took her hand off my arm and stroked her cheek gently.

"Stay in the car, baby, something's wrong, I think Sally needs me. Wait here baby, and lock the doors!"

Now Kat looked frightened, but she bit back any more questions and nodded agreement; good girl.

I slid out of the car and scooted around to the back of the house, avoiding the squeaky step up to the back porch, and slowly turned the handle of the back door. To my good fortune, the door was unlocked, and so I slipped inside, hearing voices coming from the family room. I tip-toed through the house, hearing a male voice; I was right, it was that cocksucker Steve Dolan, and it sounded to me like he was laying down the law to Sarah, the arrogant son of a bitch!

"I don't care what you say, or who you tell, no-one in this town will listen to you, or lift a finger to help you, Sarah, and you want to know why? Because this is my town; my family built this place, and we own all the little nobodies here; we make the rules, and if they want to keep their jobs and feed their kids, they'll keep looking the other way. I don't care if your bastard son is mine or not; I'll never acknowledge him, he means nothing to me, he'll never get a penny out of me, and if you need money, you know how to earn it; the same way you earned that kid! I swear to God, if you try and make trouble for me, I have ways of making sure you lose that kid permanently! This is your only warning Sarah, so take heed!"

Even as my blood boiled at this, I looked into the family room to see Sally standing in front of Steve, her eyes flashing like polished gold-flecked granite.

"Who the hell do you think you are, you piece of shit?" she gritted, her chin lifted proudly. "My son and I want nothing from you and your stinking family! Why don't you go drink yourself to death like your worthless bum of a father and leave decent folk to get the rancid stench of you out of their noses!"

Steve raised his hand, and at that moment Sarah saw me over his shoulder. Steve must have seen the change in her face, and as he turned, his face a mask of rage, I let him have one, a left hook that came from somewhere near my knees, all my anger and outrage in it, spinning him round and dropping him like he'd been pole-axed. As he went down my foot was already in motion, like a soccer player taking a penalty, connecting solidly with his ribs, apparently with enough force to break some, judging by the sudden look of agony on his face.

As he writhed on the floor, I stepped forward and hovered my foot over his throat, ready to stamp down; for the second time in my life I came close to murdering Steve Dolan, although in my mind it would have been justifiable germicide.

"No Frank!" screamed Sarah, the sound of her voice cutting through the fog of murderous rage and bringing me back to sanity. I looked at her and nodded, letting her know I was past it, and kicked that slimy bastard again, hard, this time in the groin, watching him curl up in agony all over again. I knelt down next to him and slapped him a few times to get his attention, (although what I really wanted to do was keep ramming his head against the floor until I split his fucking skull...) and twisted my hand in his collar to pull him up close enough for me to talk to him.

"Alright Dolan, you remember me, don't you? I fucked you up once, and I warned you what would happen the next time you crossed me; now you're out of chances, so next time your body disappears, you got it, you little puddle of piss? If you come near my family again, any of them, after I've kicked the shit out of you, I'm telling Jethro, Jonah, and Jeremiah Hollister just who it was who knocked-up their baby sister. You'd better pay real close attention to what I'm telling you; all I'd do to you is beat you into a fucking coma; they'll strap you to a tree and shove a chainsaw up your ass, you know how they get when it comes to their sisters."

His eyes widened in fear, with good reason; the three Hollister brothers were gung-ho, super-fit, hard, humorless, trained killers, just one hairsbreadth away from being certifiable psychopaths; they doted on their sisters and rigorously defended their good names, despite the fact that Laurie had more fingerprints on her ass than the FBI had in their files, and they hated Steve and his family with a vengeance, so he had good reason to avoid coming to their attention. I continued, filling him in on how to keep himself alive.

"This is your life from now on, you little sack of shit; you never show your face here again, you never contact Sally ever again, you forget this family ever existed, you stay on your side of town, and you pray to fucking Christ I never see your face or hear of you again, because if I do, you're dog-meat, got it?"

I shook him for emphasis, watching his head loll like a drunk's.

"You want to sic your fat fuck of a pet sheriff on me? Try it; the instant I see him or his dogshit deputies I drop a dime, and after the Hollister's have finished using that moron as a bayonet dummy for what he's been doing with Laurie, they're gonna come find you, and they will find you, have no doubt about that. Anyone gets after Sarah or her baby, I drop that dime, and you get to beg Jeremiah Hollister to kill you quickly, understand? You've got no friends in this town, Stevie-boy, and plenty of folks who want to watch you strung up with bob-wire and hanged 'til you fucking strangle, so if you want to keep living and breathing you keep your head down, your mouth shut, and your face out of this part of town, are you hearing me, fucko?"

He nodded vigorously, his eyes darting around fearfully, just as I remembered them doing last time I beat the shit out of him, which told me he'd taken my lesson to heart, so I dragged him to his feet, ignoring his gasp of pain from his broken ribs, gave him a head butt to the bridge of his nose, and the knee to remind him just how serious I was, and to make him fear me all over again.

I marched him to the front door with his head held back to stop his spouting nose dripping on Sarah's carpets, and kicked his ass down the porch steps, watching in satisfaction as he sprawled full length on the drive. A muted, whistling scream of agony burst from him as he jarred his busted ribs and re-broken nose, but he still managed to struggle to his feet and reel into his car. The Firebird wheeled away like all the devils in hell were after him; mind you, I'd rather have all the devils in hell after me than the Hollister triplets, because I wasn't exaggerating about the chainsaw...

Sally was waiting for me back inside, hugging me as she trembled in reaction. I held her and patted her back, soothing her until she stopped shaking and I could get her to sit down.

"Frank, what did you mean when you told Steve you'd fucked him up once before? When? What did you do to him?"

I tried to avoid telling her, but it somehow all came out, that I'd known what had happened to her, and I'd hunted down that worthless douche-bag and kicked his ass for him. Sally looked ashamed that I knew of her shame, but I hugged her, telling her that I did it because I loved my big sister and no-one was going to hurt her while I was around.

"And Kat, does she know too?" she murmured, and I just nodded, helpless to stop the tears that spilled down her cheeks.

"If it helps, Sally, she's as angry as I am, but we don't blame you; how could we? Just like we can't blame that beautiful little boy in there; he can't help who his daddy is, but he's sure lucky he's got you for a mom!"

Sally smiled sadly at that and stroked my cheek in gratitude.

"Sally, what did that prick want with you?" I asked, and Sarah stared into space as she collected her thoughts.

"He came here to warn me not to make any trouble for him and his family; I don't know where he got that from, the last thing I want is to be reminded of that rabble, or what he did to me! Frankie, he threatened to take Joey away!"

Her voice cracked, and I could see the fear in her eyes; I promised myself, the next time I saw Steve Dolan, he'd pay again for frightening my sister! Sarah calmed down as I held her, telling her that Steve Dolan was too fond of his life to throw it away crossing me, while I thought black thoughts of death and vengeance raining down on that spoiled little asshole.

I had no idea where he'd got the idea that my family wanted anything to do with his pond-scum family, but at least now he knew where he stood with us; on the brink of death. My threat to tell the Hollister boys about him was real, make no mistake; one hint he was thinking of making any trouble for Sally and I'd make a call to Jeremiah Hollister, the meanest, angriest, most unreasonable, and most psychotic of all the brothers, and that Dolan prick would be just a memory and a couple of anonymous bloodstains somewhere deep in Bad Indian Woods.

"Thank you for being here, Frankie!" she murmured, "I never needed you so much as just now, I love you baby, and thank you for making Joey and me safe!" She wiped her eyes and then looked curiously at me.

"Why are you here, baby?"she asked, and I took a deep breath.

"Sally, I've...I have a girl, she's perfect, she loves me, I love her, and we want to get married!"

Sarah's eyes lit up a she smiled at me.

"Oh Baby, I'm so happy for you! What's she like, who is she, when do I get to meet her?"

I drew another deep breath; this was it.

"She's in the car, I asked her to wait while I took care of your...visitor, wait there and I'll go get her!"

I went to the front door and opened it, beckoning Kat inside. She joined me on the porch, trembling but resolute. I took her hand and caressed her cheek.

"Are you ready, baby-girl?" I asked her, and Kat's chin lifted bravely as she nodded. "Fine, then let's do this!" I smiled, and led her inside.

Sarah smiled in welcome as she saw our little sister, and looked at the front door questioningly, waiting for this mysterious girl of mine to appear. When I closed the door, Sarah raised her eyebrow, her smile even more puzzled.

"Well, where is she, baby and what's Kat doing here?"

Kat and I exchanged glances, and she took my hand, holding herself close to me.

Sarah's eyes narrowed.

"Frank, what's going on, where's this girl of yours?" she demanded, her voice tinged with suspicion.

I held up our joined hands, and looked directly at her.

"Right here, Sally. Kat and me...we've...found what we want, and that's each other, and we want to be together. I know you'll probably think it's wrong, but this is how we feel, and what we both want. Help us, Sally, please, help us find a way to be together!"

Sarah backed away from us, her hand to her mouth and a look of horror on her face, and when I made to move toward her, she backed away even further, her hand held up as though warding me off as she leaned back, increasing the space between us even more.

"No, no, no, no, no, you can't be serious, no, this is not happening, this is a joke, both of you, say it's a joke!" she pleaded, her face hardening when I shook my head. When I made to move toward her again, she backed away some more, until her back was against the wall.

"Don't touch me, don't you touch me!" she flared. "How can you stand there and tell me you want this? It's disgusting, it's wrong, you're her brother, you're not supposed to want your sister like...that, no, don't...touch me, I feel sick, you make me sick, both of you! Get out of my house, get out, get out of here!"

She was almost screaming, her eyes blazing again, this time in revulsion and anger, and Kat looked at me in horror; this wasn't how it was supposed to go; Sally was supposed to show us how to make this work, to help us because we needed our big sister, not reject us out of hand! With a strangled sob she fled, with me in hot pursuit. She jumped back into the car and slammed the door, to sit with her head bowed in her hands, her shoulders shaking. I didn't know what to do; Kat was crying, and Sarah was furious, I needed both of them right now, but Kat needed me, so I climbed in next to her and started the car.

I drove away from Sarah's house convinced I'd never see or hear from her again, she was so incandescently angry and disgusted with us, and my eyes stung with tears for both of them; for Kat and the hurt and rejection she was feeling, and Sarah for the burden we'd dumped on her by telling her about us, and for driving her away from us forever.

I drove aimlessly, on full autopilot, seeing only the expression of disgust on Sarah's face, her tawny eyes blazing golden with anger and outrage, but gradually heading out of town, until I saw the sign for the Dew Drop Inn, and pulled into the parking lot on impulse; I didn't feel like going home just then; Sarah was quite capable of coming down there to beard us again, and I didn't have any stomach for that kind of fight just now; all I wanted to do was hold Kat and try and make it right for her again.

The Desk Clerk handed me the room keys with only the minimal amount of leering at Kat, although I have to say, she did look more than delicious; she was wearing a tight black pencil skirt, nude seamed stockings and black stiletto's, and a short-sleeved teal-green silk blouse that set off her pale skin and tumbled cascade of blazing red hair to a T; with her tiny waist and clearly defined, tight little ass in that skirt, she looked like she'd stepped off the set of a movie from Hollywood's Golden Age, and in spite of what had just happened, I could feel myself wanting her all over again.

Once we were in the room, which was clean, with fresh sheets, for a change, Kat let herself go, sobbing hysterically as she clung to me, and I held her close, rocking her and crooning to her just like I had when she was small, while I tried to figure out what to do next. Whatever we did, it looked like Sarah was out of the picture, which meant Kat and I were on our own, and I didn't know what to do next.

Kat eventually stopped crying, but she still clung to me, perhaps because I was her most enduring symbol of care and comfort from her earliest days, but it was nice for me too, no matter what her reasons. After her sobs died away to the occasional sniff, she suddenly swung herself up onto my lap, and wrapped her arms around my neck as she buried her face in my neck. I had been rubbing her back as I soothed her, but now it felt different, somehow my soothing and calming my little sister had become sexier and it was getting to me. Kat wiggled on my lap as the evidence began to make itself felt, and her cheek against my neck had somehow become her lips as she kissed me softly, gentle little pecks as I smoothed my hands over her.

"Frankie, what do we do now?" she whispered between kisses, and I had to think on my feet; I'd had no plan as such, other than to get Sarah to give me a way forward.

"Baby, we're on our own, I think that's obvious. We should leave Springfield; too many people here know us for there to be any chance of a life together, so we'll just have to sell-up, find jobs somewhere far away from here, and make up our own life. I'm sorry baby, I thought it would turn out okay, I thought Sally...I'm sorry...!"

My voice cracked as the sudden loss and desolation hit me; we really were on our own now, and Kat sat bolt upright, her hands suddenly cradling my face.

"Frankie, you still have me, and I have you. Mom's gone, daddy's gone, Joe's gone, and now Sarah and Joey are gone, and it's just you and me left, but we're all we need, baby! You'll be my family, and I'll be yours, and we'll make our family work somehow, have faith, baby, we'll get past this!"

With that she kissed me, all rational thought suddenly fleeing as the full impact of that kiss hit me; my Kat certainly knew how to power-kiss! It obviously had an effect on her too, as she slid off my lap and reached behind to unzip her skirt. As soon as she did, she began sliding it down, with me appreciating just how tight that pencil skirt really was by the gyrations of her hips as she wriggled while tugging it down, Certain other parts of me had also taken full heed of the floorshow, and the constriction in my shorts was almost painful as Kat wriggled and shimmied in front of me, her skirt finally slipping off to reveal she was wearing a garter belt matching her tiny green silk panties.

I pulled her close to me, my hands automatically slipping around to cup and squeeze her taut little cheeks, my fingers slipping into the warm tight crease between those luscious little globes. Kat shimmied against me again, grinning as I nuzzled her pert little breasts, still concealed behind her silk blouse and bra.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,256 Followers
123456...8