Lost & Found Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,256 Followers

Kat kissed the top of my head, then leaned back slightly to unbutton her blouse, sliding it off her milky shoulders and tossing it onto the chair, on top of her skirt. Her bra matched her panties and garter belt, and, with her beautiful features, clear, porcelain skin, and cascade of vivid red hair, she looked like a model from the Fredericks of Hollywood catalog; svelte, classy, and drop-dead gorgeous.

I was lost in wonder that this beautiful girl had lived under my nose for all these years, and that something so lovely could even be bothered to say 'Good Morning' to me, let alone pledge herself so completely to me.

"Frankie, hello, Earth to Frankie, are you receiving?" I heard her voice as though from a distance, snapping me out of my reverie.

"Do you want to help me get out of these things or not, baby?" she smiled, her arms already behind her, ready to unhook her bra. Of course I leaped to her assistance, what true gentleman wouldn't? Besides, this was my present, I was going to unwrap it my way! I stood up and slid my arms around her, gently unhooking the bra, Kat sliding the straps off her shoulders and wriggling slightly to let the garment drop to the floor.

She then rested one foot on the bed and grinned at me, until I realised she was waiting for me to unclip the garter belt from her stockings. I obliged, of course, anything to touch and hold those taut, smooth thighs again. Kat smiled secretly at me as she slid her stocking off, before putting the other foot on the bed for me to unclip the garter belt again, and once again slowly pulled off the stocking. I pulled her close and kissed her as I unhooked the garter belt from around her waist and let it drop, and now she was standing in front of me in just her skimpy little green silk bikini panties.

"Your turn, baby!" she grinned, and I suddenly realised I'd stripped her but was still fully clothed myself. Kat giggled and loosened my tie, pulling it off over my head and throwing it over her shoulder, then slowly worked her way down my shirt buttons, pulling my shirt out of my pants and pushing it back over my shoulders. I pulled off my undershirt, leaving me standing in my pants, socks and shoes. I quickly lost those, leaving Kat the pleasure of yanking down my shorts and fondling my very engorged cock.

Still grinning, she led me to the bed, which I was gratified to see actually had clean sheets and pillowcases, and climbed on to kneel and pose for me, her arms behind her neck to thrust her breasts out at me. I looked at her in astonishment; she was absolutely gorgeous, and, in that pose, unutterably sexy; whatever else happened to us, I knew I'd made the right choice when it came to the woman I loved. Kat smiled at me as I stared at her like some slack-jawed hayseed, completely bowled over by just how stunning she was; the faint blue tracery of veins just visible through the translucent skin of her pouting little breasts, her large, smouldering green eyes and long sooty lashes, her hair a tumbled riot of burnished copper over her shoulder, glowing against her milky-white skin, and her softly pink nipples dancing with her every movement.

"Come here, Frankie, be what I want, be my husband!" she whispered, her emerald eyes glowing with an inner light, and I was helpless to resist; she'd caught me with that one word; husband. I wanted more than anything in the world to be just that, to keep her always, to be husband, lover, brother, best friend, all the things she needed or could ever want from me.

In a trance I climbed on to the bed, my hands slipping around her as shoe folded her arms around my neck, pulling me closer, her eyes fixed on mine as she molded into me, her skin warm and soft and silky, sparkling with life and the love of life. Kat looked up into my eyes and winked as she smiled at me.

"Love you, husband!" she whispered, then her lips were on mine, and once again I felt myself falling into her, lost in the wonder of her, our kiss lasting a million years or more.

As we kissed, we rolled until I was in top of her, and it seemed the most natural thing in the world for my aching cock to slip into her, Kat gasping as my girth stretched her open once again, then instinct took over, Kat bucking her hips up to meet my thrusts as I pumped into her, both of us straining and flexing together as we pleasured each other, and ourselves; my cock had never seemed harder, my excitement more durable, as when we made love that night, endless variations as we experimented with positions, with techniques, with our fingers, lips, tongues and teeth to explore each other, to try and discover what the other liked the most; it was a battle, of sorts, but not for dominance, rather, to see who could excite and stimulate the other more, to see who could gratify the other more.

Eventually Kat slid off me, my cock throbbing and unfulfilled, with a look of pure wickedness in her eyes.

"Lie back, Frankie, you're going to love this!" she slurred, her expression sly, sexy, enigmatic, and I slumped back, trying to guess what she was planning on unleashing on me.

Kat knelt between my legs and slowly licked the length of my cock, coating it in her saliva, paying particular attention to the crown, where she lavished even more saliva, slathering it. I was wondering why the sloppy blow-job, when suddenly she answered all my questions; turning around and throwing a leg over me, Kat straddled me in a classic 'Reverse Cow-girl', and began gyrating her hips while holding my straining cock, rubbing her tight pink little knot of a rosebud with a slim finger, dipping that same finger into her pussy and trailing it back across her anus, wetting herself until she finally slipped her finger inside herself.

I could see her in the dresser mirror, her eyes were closed as she went into her own world, her face serene and relaxed, her soft lips parted as she pleasured herself. Her finger returned continually to her little honey-pot, drawing more of her juices out of herself to rub and slip into her tight little rosebud. As I watched, she slid another finger in, two fingers now rubbing in and out of her tight hole, her expression in the mirror now almost ecstatic as she frigged her anus.

My cock was straining for release at this erotic display, but Kat seemed to have forgotten me as she pleasured herself. How wrong I was.

Just as I was ready to groan in frustration, Kat looked back over her shoulder at me, grinning minxily and flexing her cute buns at me, and then she took hold of me and slowly, agonisingly slowly, rubbed my slick cockhead over her little pink anus. My eyes flew open as I dared to hope she might really do what I thought she was leading up to.

Kat grinned at me and rose up slightly, and slowly pushed herself down on me, the pressure on my cockhead almost unbearable as she pushed her weight down on my cock, forcing me into her tight asshole. As she did, through the sensations ringing in my head, I realised she was muttering and gasping softly to herself.

"Oh God, oh my God, ooooh Jesus, that hurts, ooohhh...!"

All I could focus on was the hot, wet pressure on my cock, the feeling of my head being squeezed so tightly, when suddenly the head popped through her ring and her anus snapped tight around my cockshaft as I slid past her ring.

Kat gave a whistling moan as I slid into her, forcing herself all the way down on me until I was in her to the hilt, her gorgeous little ass-globes quivering and her chest heaving as she adjusted to the feel of my cock buried inside her tight, velvety little ass. Finally she leaned back and wiped her face, and I realised with a shock she was wiping her eyes as well; ramming herself down onto me like that must have really hurt her!

"Kat, baby, if you don't..." I began, to stop short as she looked back at me and smiled, her face composed and her eyes clear.

"I want this Frankie, I want to do this, so are you gonna fuck me or not?" she grinned, wriggling on top of me and clamping momentarily around me, making my cock jump.

"Aaahhh, yeah, like that baby!" she moaned, leaning forward to rest her hands on my thighs as her buttocks slid up to allow me to see her hole stretched so obscenely around my stiff cock; how I didn't come at that sight I'll never know, it was so fucking erotic, as well as downright pornographic!

I began thrusting up into her as she pumped down onto me, my hands finding her hips and holding her in place as we humped together, Kat pummelling her sweet little ass up and down on my throbbing cock. At some point, she decided to lay back, lying full length on me, her legs on either side of my hips as my hands found her breasts and squeezed her nipples in time to my thrusts into her ass, savouring each little "oh...oh...oh...!" as I shoved myself into her.

Kat, in the meantime, was rubbing her little snatch, teasing herself as I bit her neck and shoulder (but gently, oh so gently!) and squeezed her solid nipples, and when my hand drifted down to join hers, slipping my fingers in and out of her as I grazed and lightly caressed her clitoris, she came with a gasping scream, her back arching as her pussy clamped down on my invading fingers.

As her pussy convulsed, her ass squeezed me tighter than ever before, and that was my cue. I pulled her legs up and grabbed hold of her ass cheeks, holding her ass as I squeezed and clenched those delectable globes, my hands feasting on her satiny ass as I hammered into her, until it was finally all too much for me, and I came with a roar, my hands holding her ass cheeks apart as I exploded deep inside her, my sperm jetting out of me to bathe her interior in jet after jet of creamy heat. Kat convulsed, screaming my name, orgasm possessing her once again at the feel of me unloading so copiously inside her.

At last I stopped pounding my sperm into her; she'd taken every drop I had, and as I rolled onto my side, heart hammering like it was going to burst, I slowly slid from her, Kat once again convulsing as yet another orgasm ripped and blazed through her, making her gasp and call my name.

Eventually her storm calmed too, and she lay against me, murmuring contentedly as she gently ground herself against me as we spooned, exhausted but very, very satisfied. I supposed she was as ragged-out as I was, but then I felt her small hand gently rubbing up and down the arm I had around her.

"Frankie," she murmured, "Was that good for you, baby? Did I do it properly?"

I nibbled her ear, making her giggle.

"Baby, that was...that was...fucking amazing! Where the hell did you learn how to do that?" I breathed in her ear, and even with my face buried in her neck, I could feel her grin.

"Jojo told me how to do it! She said if you do it right, it's mind-blowing, but all I know is; I never came like that before!"

I grinned into her ear, mentally tipping my hat to 'Jojo', thanking her for the most erotically supercharged moment of my entire life to date!

With me fondling her, and Kat murmuring as she gently writhed and wriggled against me, time seemed to fly past, until I realised I had to get her home; it was too late now for Sarah to come out to the house and start anything, and I needed a change of clothes for work, so, somewhat reluctantly, I roused Kat and dragged her into the shower with me.

The powerful spray soon woke us up completely, and once we'd removed all traces of what we'd been doing, Kat insisted on washing my cock slowly and with great attention to detail (little minx!), while I counted and re-counted the tiles in the cubicle to prevent the male reflex, something she was trying so hard to kick-start!

We made it out of the shower without any further slippery games, and I was sitting on the bed doing up my tie when there was a soft knock on the door. Kat froze, then scooted onto the bed next to me, her eyes wide and frightened.

"Who is it?" I called out, and after a pause;

"Babies, it's me, it's Sally, we need to talk, and I want...I want to say I'm sorry!"

I could hear the sadness in her voice, so, with a quick glance at Kat, who bit her lip but nodded, I crossed the room and opened the door. Sarah was standing there, and strangely, so was Max Donnelly. I stood aside and gestured that they come in. I looked quizzically at Sarah, wondering why Max was with her, and indicated she take a seat.

"Frank, Kat, I...I wanted to say I'm sorry for going off at you like that. I have no excuse, I should have listened, we're family, and family comes first; I'm sorry babies..."

At the mention of family Kat's ears pricked up, my run-in with Steve Dolan and his threats to Sally obviously looming in her mind.

"Sally, where's Joey?" she asked, worry and concern in her voice and expression.

Max grinned.

"Don't worry, Caitlin, my Mary's looking after him; he's a lovely kid, I think she's in love! Sarah told me how that little son of a bitch threatened her, if young Frank there hadn't kicked his ass, there's a couple dozen people I know who would have, me included! Joey's fine, you couldn't get him away from Mary with a towin' chain!"

Sarah was looking at me sorrowfully, but without reproach or disgust, and my heart broke for her as I realised how she must feel, the shock she must have felt when we dropped our bombshell on her. Sarah finally forced her face into something resembling its normal lines, and squared her shoulders.

"Okay Frank, Kat, why don't you tell me about it, and what your plans are." She said in an almost normal voice, but I could see what it was costing her.

Kat looked at me, nodded slightly and turned back to Sarah.

"Sally, I don't know where to begin; I've always known how I felt about Frankie; he was always my rock and my best friend, he looked after me, he looked out for me, and I've always felt he was more than just my big brother; I love him, Sal, I always have. Please don't hate me, I didn't mean to hurt you, I don't want to hurt anyone, but I need Frankie, and he needs me, and we both need you, don't leave us because of this, please!"

She was crying by the time she'd finished, her eyes fixed on Sarah, and for one awful moment I thought Sarah was going to look right through her, get up and walk away from us forever, just abandon us to our fate.

Of course our big sister did none of those things; instead she reached out and pulled her little sister close to her, letting her cry against her shoulder as she rubbed her back and nuzzled her hair, the way she used to when Kat was a little girl. Sarah looked at me.

"And you, Frank, what about you? How do you feel? Talk to me, baby, please!"

I didn't know where to begin, so I started at the beginning, rambling on about how Kat had always been the most important thing in my life, how I'd steered her through the rough patches following all our losses, Joe, then Dad, then Mom, and how she'd always been uppermost in my mind, how I'd worried about her, and also how I'd felt when she began dating, the possessiveness and irrational jealousy, and how I'd finally realised what it meant, culminating in our mutual attraction, and what had happened on her Prom night, only a few days ago, I realized with a slight shock, finally winding down once I got to this evening's confrontation in Sarah's living room. Sarah listened attentively, nodding now and again as something became clear to her, never once letting go of Kat or ceasing stroking her hair or gently rubbing her back.

At that point Max cleared his throat.

"Frank, Caitlin, you do know what you're doing is illegal, right?"

We both nodded, and he grinned wryly.

"So I suppose me telling you to stop isn't really gonna work, is it?"

Again we both nodded, Max grinning as we did.

"Both of you, you look so familiar, and not just because I know you so well; Frank, you're the image of your father, and you, Caitlin, you have Roisian Moran stamped all over you; your grandmother and your aunt Rosie both. I went to school with your parents, with your aunt Rosie, Caitlin, and I put that silver bangle on your wrist the day you were christened, so I think I have the right to speak to you now, not as Frank's boss, not as a family friend, but as family. What you're doing is dangerous; there are people in this town who will use that against you, who have reason to use that against you; you know who I mean, Frank. If word of this gets out, it will be bad, very bad, and will only get worse, for all of you. Sally asked me if I knew of a way to help you; I have one, but you may not like it; in fact I know you won't; I don't, and neither does Sally, but it's the only thing we can do that will keep you both safe."

Kat looked at me in apprehension, then squared her shoulders and lifted her chin to look him squarely in the eye.

"As long as Frankie and I can be together, we can live with it. What's your answer, Uncle Max?"

Max clasped his hands in front of him, looking at the floor, a faraway expression on his face.

"The penalty in this state for In...for what you're doing, is five years on each count, up to ten if the female is under 21, so you're looking at a possible seven to ten for each count they choose to charge you with; that's a lot of jail time, Frank, so you have to go; you can't be together here. We have a new office just opened out of state, they're in dire need of a good B2B sales manager, I mentioned you before to Human Resources when the vacancy first came up, they thought you were a good fit, now it looks like fate's taken a hand, so the job's yours if you decide to take it. The salary is pretty good, there's a pretty generous relocation assistance package, and the company will pay for your basic accommodation for up to 90 days, which should give you time to find a place of your own."

Kat looked at him, her lip quivering.

"Where...where is this job, Uncle Max?"

Max looked up, but not at her, rather he looked over her shoulder, fixing his gaze on the wall.

"Santa Clara...in the San Francisco Bay Area..."

Kat gasped, her hand flying to her mouth as she looked in shock at Sarah, who sat with her face expressionless, no flicker of emotion on her face.

"California...Frankie, no, it's the other side of the country, how can we...Sally...Joey...!"

I was in shock too; even though I agreed with Max that we couldn't stay here and be safe, to suddenly up-stakes and go all the way to the west coast...!

"Take it, Frank!" hissed Sarah, "You'll never be safe here, not after today, not after what you did to that filthy bastard, they'll find out about you somehow, and then...then...!" two big tears rolled down her cheek, but she dashed them away.

"I don't want you to go, I need you, both of you, you're all I have left of Mom and Dad, and Papa Mike, but I have to think of Joey as well as you; somehow, some way, those slimy Dolan bastards will find a way to get at you, I'm scared they'll try and do it through my baby, so I have to ask you to go!"

I looked at Max, trying to see my dad's best friend, not the man who was helping to break up my family ("but you did that Frankie-boy", a small voice crowed relentlessly in the back of my mind, "this is your fault, boy, this is what it costs to drop your pants and drag your sister into bed...")

"When do they want me to start, Max?" I asked, dreading the answer he would give, but when he did answer, it was even worse than I feared.

"Monday, Frank, they'll want you there first thing Monday morning!"

Kat gasped, her head snapping round to look in anguish at Sally, a low keening rising in her throat.

"NO, that's only five days away! Sally, I don't want this, please, I want to stay with you, don't make me..."

Sarah took her by her arms, then gently but firmly held her chin, stopping her head as she shook it repeatedly in an emphatic 'no' gesture.

"Stop it baby, stop it! Listen to me! You have to go, you have to get away from here before they find out how easy it would be to destroy you. You'll be fine, baby, I promise you, Frankie will be there for you, and with you gone, Joey and I will be safe; Max and the boys will look out for us, and there's always the Hollister boys to keep Steve Dolan in line; Jonah's an old friend of mine, if I need him, I know how to get hold of him in a hurry, but as long as you're here, we'll never be safe; that piece of garbage will find a way to get back at us through you, so this is the only way to protect everyone. Do it for me, baby, if you're safe somewhere far from here, out of reach of those vermin, Joey and I'll be safe too, I promise!"

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,256 Followers
123456...8