Lost Love Ch. 01

Story Info
It had been two years since my wife left me...
9.1k words
4.3
38.5k
72
50
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daveo32
daveo32
97 Followers

How the hell was I supposed to relax with the dreadful noise coming from a number of rows behind me on the plane. I turned around in my seat to see what the hell was going on only to be greeted by the rear end of a redheaded woman in her late twenties encased in very tight black shiny leggings shaking from side to side next to her was dark brunette in a short sundress in a bright yellow the almost glowed. They were laughing loudly and were part of a group of about eight others that were joining in. Obviously it was either a hen party or a group of girls letting their hair down on holiday. Being a normal red blooded male I stared at the two I could see and gave them marks out of ten as men do. Yeah you do guys, don't deny it. I also hoped they were staying near my hotel in case I could lure one of them in to bed if I was lucky. Then again the redhead looked a little too much of a handful in personality but her body certainly made up for it.

I sighed thinking about how things had changed. Had Tasmin been here she would have agreed with me about them being too loud and too brash but we'd never travelled together apart from our honeymoon. That had been a short week long trip to Paris. After that, things got in the way at every occasion, trips were planned and planned but it was either money, health, work or some other reason that caused us not to actually go anywhere. Tasmin was quiet and mousy, in fact she looked like the archetypical librarian. Tasmin and I had met in college, she the quiet studious one and me being a fairly quiet average bloke. We spoke on the odd occasion but nothing happened. She, as far as I was aware, never dated anyone but I had dated a couple of girls. It was a cold rainy Wednesday afternoon and had left work early as we had suffered a major system failure and as no work could be done, they sent us home. As I drove down the local high street I saw Tasmin at the bus stop look rather bedraggled and cold. I stopped wound down the window and once she remembered me jumped in.

"I've been waiting for half an hour." She shivered in the passenger seat.

"You'd probably be waiting longer too, there's been a crash on Smithy Street and looks like there is hell of a traffic jam." I replied. I drove her to her parent's house, she was still at home as she had not been working long and had only turned eighteen a few weeks ago. We sat in the car for about forty-five minutes and talked. Tasmin's hair was a medium brown and flowed down over her shoulders, well it would have had it not been dripping wet. Her eyes were a grey blue and very captivating and drew you in to her face with was a lovely round shape and it was this reminded me a little of the American actress Tiffany Amber Theissen. In our chat I discovered she was single, had dated one man that dumped her when she refused sleep with him on the second date so he phoned her and told her it was over and he was off. Tasmin to me was lovely and I told her so then went for broke asking her on a date. Within six months were sleeping together, and a year later we were married. My new bride was a good lover, admittedly we had to learn everything together as she had been a virgin and I had only had two rather dull interludes before Tasmin.

Problems began when money became tight, I worked many hours to make up shortfall, which left me tired and uninterested in sex. This made us both irritable and caused row after row in the end I came home to an empty house ironically five years to the day I had saved her at the bus stop. The letter she left simply said:

'S, We can't carry on like this. I love you and always will, but I never see you and when I do we argue constantly. There is no one else involved and I know you are not cheating on me. Maybe one day things will change. If you want to divorce me then send the papers to my Mum and she will forward them on. I am leaving because I love you and hate how things are. Take care. Tasmin'

Of course my male pride was injured and angry so I did what all men do - I got drunk. Within a week I rang a solicitor and arranged for the papers to be sent to her mother then a week later my solicitor phoned me to say that Tasmin didn't want anything out of the divorce and would send the papers to me. Two days later an envelope arrived, inside were the papers all signed and a note clipped to the front saying

'I love you but we couldn't go on like that. I understand, so here are the papers signed. Love Tasmin'

My ire rose and I made a mess of the living room scattering papers and furniture everywhere then slumped down with a bottle of Jack Daniels in the corner. Two days later when I sobered up I had forgotten why I had gotten so drunk and I realised I needed to clear up the mess. Paper, books and lots of other things were thrown into a box and put in the cupboard under the stairs. Fast forward to a month ago, it had been almost two years since Tasmin had left and a series of events forced me to take a holiday. First I was clearing out the cupboard and came across the box of mess I had thrown I there apart from a few broken photos of Tasmin and I there was the envelope with the signed papers underneath it, secondly my boss made it clear that if I didn't take a break away from work and home then I could find a new job. My boss, Frank, was a great bloke and had become a good friend as I rose up the company ladder.

So here I was on a plane heading to Spain for a week of rest at resort by the sea. We landed and I managed to escape the plane quickly and found God on my side when my suitcase appeared on the carrousel first. I could hear the 'girlies' screaming and laughing as they approached. Suitcase in hand I raced out the terminal in to a taxi and on to my hotel.

The room was a nice one as I had paid a little extra for a view over the beach looking out I marvelled how clear the water looked and grinned when I realised I could see all the bikini clad girls sunning themselves on the beach. Back in the room I unpacked and took a shower then headed down to the pool area for a time to recover from the travelling. After about an hour my rest was disturbed, my luck appeared to have run completely out as it seemed the group of 'girlies' were staying at the same resort! The laughing and chaos breezed past by me, luckily not too close and I cracked open one eye to see the redhead in a small one piece swimsuit organising the others. The brunette was in a nice white bikini and it really looked good on her, next to her was a blonde. It wasn't a natural blonde as her hair was more a multi-tonal that one colour, her back was to me and she had an amazing bum which begged to be stroked she stepped forward a little in high red heels and as she turned towards me she was obscured by the sun in my eyes which forced me to close them. By the time I recovered red bikini had laid down on a lounger and her top half was behind another lounger but I could still see her legs and stomach. Her stomach was rather tight and she seemed to have a tattoo just above her bikini line to the right from the distance I couldn't make it out, my eyes then travelled down over her body to her feet and I saw she also had a tattoo of a rose wrapped around a dagger on her right ankle. The redhead was trying to organise the booze when the white bikini brunette called out 'Sam just get eight pitchers and we'll work our way through them.' Red bikini gave a thumbs-up and did all the other girls. Off went Sam to get the drinks in. I decided to just blot them out so closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

I don't know how long I slept for but when I awoke, I felt a little disorientated. Sitting up I looked around and the girls were all laying down or chatting. The rest of the poolside people were all doing the same. I turned away from them and slipped on my deck shoes thinking about going off to the bar or restaurant. At the far side of the pool stood white bikini, I later found out her name was Kate, and red bikini. Red bikini stood in profile and her toned stomach looked even better with the nicely shaped breast held in by the thin red material. Shaking my head I managed to clear it a bit and when I looked over red bikini was walking away from me and I think it was that moment that I realised that she was the sexiest of the group. Her hips swayed, each step was executed in a smooth slow motion that exuded confidence. I thought back to Tasmin and her big cover up one piece from eight years ago and the one piece swimsuit she wore. It was black and very functional, when I suggested she wore something a little smaller and sexier for a better tan she refused point blank. Laying back I closed my eyes trying to imagine j in one of those small bikinis but couldn't. Tasmin had a lovely figure but she had always maintained a rather conservative wardrobe with knee length skirt, trousers, 'decent' tops and flat or small heels shoes.

With eyes shut and the heat of the day I realised that I had been there quite a while and my stomach was calling out for food. I stood, gathered my things and headed to my room and it wasn't until I got there and sat on the bed the overwhelming feeling of loneliness washed over me. Outside by the pool, young couples were chatting, the 'girlies' were laughing and shrieking with fun and there was me alone. No wife, no life and no prospect of sex with anyone apart from Mrs. Palmer and her five daughters. Turning on the TV I scanned the channels in search of some porn but it was pay-per-view and whilst I could afford it, I didn't want it on my bill at the end of the break. Instead a laid back closed my eyes and pictured red bikini the red head and white bikini dancing at the end of my bed. Once I had finished I cleaned up and took a shower. Dressed in shorts and a polo shirt I headed down to the restaurant to eat.

The hotel had put on one hell of a spread with table upon table of food hot, cold or cooked to order and it all looked incredible. I was walking along, plate in hand when a tall woman in a black one piece swimsuit and black high heels bumped into me. Instantly we both apologised and then chuckled, after all were both British and it's a very 'Brit' thing to do. She smiled a bright cheerful smile and lowered her eyes to the floor with a tinge of shyness. Her long brunette hair fell around her face and then looked up. Nodding towards the food she said "Beautiful isn't it?"

"Yes, you are." I answered too quickly changing it to 'Yes, it is." Hoping she had not noticed it but she had then smiled and blushed. Trying desperately to change the subject I added. "So are you on holiday?" What an absolutely stupid thing to say. Here we both were in a sunny resort, me in shorts and her in a small black one piece swimsuit and a towel over her arm, what did I think? She was shopping for a new sofa? She smiled at me and immediately I realised I was completely out of my depth. I hadn't dated anyone since I had met Tasmin. In fact I had only had a couple of girlfriends before her too.

"Sorry, I sound like a complete idiot." I managed to recover. "I'm Stephen." I extended my arm to shake her hand like I would at any business meeting. Hesitantly she extended her and took my hand, I noticed her red nails and long fingers, which matched her long legs, also she wore a gold band on her left ring finger with a nice, but small, diamond on it.

"I'm Mary, I am on a kinda holiday it's my hen party." She smiled but it didn't look like she was as happy as she could have been. Mary was very pretty and had she not announced it was her hen party then I may have asked her out. Well in my own stupid way. "We got here earlier my friends are by the pool, you probably seen them. Well more likely you have heard them. They are quite loud." She looked sheepish and I could tell it was more their party than Mary's.

"Are you having fun yet?" I asked not knowing what else to ask a bride-to-be, after all the only bride-to-be I had ever known was Tasmin.

"Well sort of." He shoulders slumped and even the fake smile disappeared. "They keep drinking which isn't too bad, but now they keep going on about me having a fling before I get hitched. I'd rather have a few days in the sun, explore a little of the area and dance in the evenings." She sighed.

"Well you know if it's your Hen party why not do that? Wouldn't the rest of them do any of that?" She shook her head.

"Out of the ten of us only me and one other would be interested. She said she like to visit a couple of the local places I fancied, but then the rest took the piss and she said she'd just join in with the others." She seemed really disappointed that she could not go exploring.

"Well I am hiring a car tomorrow and heading off to a couple of the old churches and a beauty spots to take some photos. If you can sneak away you can come along." She looked at me warily. "No funny business, promise. I'll be in reception at 10 if you want." Mary smiled. She actually looked interested. We went our separate ways and I never expected to see her again, well apart from the group of them together.

Having eaten I went to the bar to have a nightcap before bed. The 'girlies' hen party were in there, I spotted Mary in a tight fitting white dress with matching heels and imagined how good she would look in her wedding dress. Sam, the red head, was there leading everyone is the drinking wearing a tight green dress with matching heels. Kate the one that had been bursting out of her white bikini was in tight black jeans, silver top and high silver heels and was giggling at something one of the others had said. They were gathered around a booth area and table, poking out from behind the high back seating were a pair of very shapely legs that ended in high gold heels. Just above them was that sexy tattoo of a rose and dagger and a gold chain circled the ankle. The thought of the noise and drunken behaviour put me off and was about to turn and leave when I saw Mary look over and smile. I nodded back and left before her friends could start teasing her or me. Once in my room I stripped and climbed in to bed I thought back to Mary in the white dress I considered indulging in a little personal release. Closing my eye I pictured Mary in her white dress and what might be under it. I reached down and closed my eyes but the next thing I remembered was light streaming through the windows.

After a hot shower I dressed and headed to the restaurant for breakfast and for some reason I was ravenous and ate quite a bit. I spoke to Marco, the concierge, and he had arranged for a packed lunch to be brought of of the kitchen for me to take out. Thanking him profusely I headed to the doors and to the car. I had put the food and my camera gear in the boot and climbed into the driver's seat when the passenger door flew open and in jumped a pair of legs, shorts and a pink top. "DRIVE" is all she said as she slid down in her seat. So I did. Once we had left the confines of the hotel I glanced over and said.

"Morning to you too, Mary." I was grinning at her escape routine.

"Morning Stephen," she replied slowly rising up the seat to an upright position.

"So I take it your friends are not joining us?" I said biting back a laugh.

"Pardon?" she asked a little bewildered.

"The covert hotel escape routine. Is it to avoid your friends coming along or is it to avoid them stopping you from coming?"

"A bit of both to be honest" Looking down she sighed. "If they saw me heading ou with a guy in a car they'd think I was trying to have the fling they want me to have, or they'd come along and ruin the peace and quiet. Either that or stop me."

As we drove, I learned a lot about Mary. She was twenty-five and was getting married, in a little over two weeks' time, to John who she had met in college. They had been together ever since and now they had some money behind them they were getting married. Mary told me a lot about John and herself on the drive to the first vista point. Pulling to the side of the road, we got out and I opened up the boot. Mary stretched her lithe slim body causing her loose pink top to rise up and show her toned smooth stomach. The upper part of the top bulged around her breasts and I estimated her bust to be about a 34 or 36; John was certainly a lucky man. I raised the camera and quickly took a shot of her against the clear blue sky.

"HEY!" she shrieked reverting to a normal standing position.

"Sorry," I shouldn't have done it but the photographer in me saw a great shot of her against the sky. "You looked super against the sky, look." I showed her the back of the camera. She nodded approvingly.

"That's really good, if we didn't already have a photographer for the wedding you could've done it." She remarked approvingly.

"Well we didn't know each other back then." I tried to sound humorous.

"I guess," she shrugged. "You could have at least waited until I had some make up on or was dressed better." Mary delved in to her rucksack and retrieved a compact, some make up and proceeded to make some adjustments. "There, now give me some warning before you take anymore. After all I want some copies of the photos." She grinned as I nodded and gave my assurance that I would. After about a mile of walking we came across the waterfall that I had been looking for. I took a lot of photos of the waterfall, the surrounding area. Mary sat on a rock with the waterfall in the background. She looked stunning and perfect in the scene.

"Mary, stay where you are please." I called out. She whipped her head around startled.

"Why is there something wrong?"

"No," I called back, "you make a perfect model in that position."

"Shoot away then Stephen." She smiled. I took a number of her in that position. I got her to lean back on her hands so her hair hung over the rock and her back left empty air between the rock and her back. I moved closer taking more shots. Mary moved deftly in different poses and smiled and pouted at exactly the right time. After about twenty minutes she laughed and slid off the rock and came up to me.

"Let me see please?" she enthused.

I showed her a number of shots pointing out good and bad things about each photo and Mary seemed really please. She stepped back a few paces and turned a little to her right and over her left shoulder she posing again.

"Stephen?" she smiled, and with a nervous sound to her voice asked. "Can you take some more photos of me, maybe a few that I can look back when I am old and grey and think that I looked sexy once?" I gulped down air in nervousness. I'd never taken 'sexy' shots of anyone before and told her so.

"That's ok, I've never posed that way either."

"Well I can't guarantee they'll be any good." I stammered.

"Well if not we can do it again tomorrow." Then flushed red. "Turn round please." She asked nervously and I did. I heard the rustle of clothing the soft padding of feet upon the grass behind me then the unmistakeable sound of someone entering the water.

"You can turn round now," Mary called. Slowly I turned and tried to control my breathing, my heart pounded away in my chest. There in the water stood Mary and from what I could tell; completely naked with her back to me. "I ... I... I'm ready ." she stammered. Levelling the camera I sot a few at this angle then moved a little. Mary was open to my ideas and before long she had lost more of her inhibitions and posed more provocatively. Completely naked she posed on the rock as before, did the famous hair thrown over her head from front to back casting a wild arc of water. Finally I waded deep into the water and Mary posed under the waterfall.

Time past and she climbed into the water and came towards me, I knew we'd finished for a while and I put the camera on top of the bag. I turned to see her emerging from the water. Quickly she put her arms over her breasts and crutch. "Turn around." She said looking rather embarrassed.

daveo32
daveo32
97 Followers