Lost Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daveo32
daveo32
97 Followers

Once back at the hotel I parked, got rid of the packed lunch went to my room and began uploading the photos to my laptop. While that happened I cast an eye over the pool area and the hen party girls were in full flow. Cyn was there in a very tiny deep blue bikini her back to me, Sam was in a white one that was struggling to contain her body. Kate was laying down in a black one piece but looked terrible due to the partying, drinking and entertaining her blond beau. I hit the shower, a less than hot one I might add. After I dried and dressed I did a bit of editing on the photos on balcony listening to the girls greet Mary back in high pitched screams and giggles. All too soon I hit the restaurant and ate heartily. In the bar Mary spotted me and mouthed the word 'ten' to me to let me know what time to expect her. Cyn was in a leopard print mini dress and her long multitonal blonde hair cascaded down her back while Sam was in black satin dress that was rather sexy yet covered a lot. Kate was nowhere to be seen. The other girls were all attired in sexy outfits and all the lads in the bar were taking turns to hit on them. Sam broke away from the group and headed to me while Mary looked nervously over at me. Sam made it very obvious that tonight was my lucky night.

"Sam, you know another night. I have been out all day in the wilds of nowhere and I'm even drinking water." I pointed at the large glass of iced water on the table. She laughed.

"I will get you on my own before the end of this holiday you know!"

"We'll see. As lovely as you are, there is something that's stopping me. I even turned down an open offer today. I think there is something wrong with me."

"No hun." She looked disappointed but added, "I can see it, you're hung up on your ex. I have a friend like that. No closure." I nodded, kissed her on the cheek, God that woman smelled amazing, and left the bar.

Just after ten there was a knock on the door and as I opened it I was knocked back as Mary came through the door like a bat out of hell.

"Well Good evening Mary." I said somewhat surprised by her entry.

"Shut the door." Her voice came from the bathroom, I complied and turned. "Thanks. I didn't want to be seen. Can you imagine what Sam, Cyn or the others would say I they saw me enter your room."

"Well Sam would be VERY pissed off, she told me I was on a promise." I laughed so did Mary. "Now, what is it you want from this photoshoot?" I asked trying to sound professional.

"Well give me a minute in here and I'll tell you." A few moments later Mary emerged from the bathroom in a very sheer babydoll nighty in black with pink bows on the neckline and matching thong.

"I .. I .. I .." There were no words to express how I felt at the moment. I wanted her, but I knew we would both regret it.

"Stephen, You ok?" she looked worried with good reason, I had stopped breathing and the blood was rushing to the one part of my body that didn't need it.

"You look amazing, I..." Again I never finished/..

"I want you to take my photo in this on the bed and I want it to get very, very naughty." Will you be ok with that?" An innocent look on her face told me it was ok with her.

"For the next hour or so I took lots of photos of her in the nighty and a fair few of her in nothing at all in what could only be described as very very naughty poses. At the end she dressed handed me an envelope kissed me and left. I sat on the bed and opened it.

'Stephen,

Thank you for the photos, the kiss and being a complete gentleman. I want a copy of the photos, all of them, and I want you to keep a copy for yourself. Please don't publish them but keep them as a reminder that you made my fantasy come true. I will always be indebted to you, because you made me realise how much I love Dave.

For the remainder of our time here please don't talk to me because I may crumble and I can see myself falling for you. If you ever speak to your ex-wife, tell her that there is a woman out there that thinks she is stupid to not let you back into her life.

Please bring the photos on the CD to my wedding (details below) and bring a guest.

Thank you.

Mary xxx'

I put the letter away, closed the computer and laid back on my bed. I have to admit I did cry a little not out of loneliness or hurt, but out of happiness that Mary had lived out what she wanted before her marriage began but also I was alone on this big empty bed. I could not stand to be here right now. I grabbed my wallet keys and left for a walk.

On the beach, the sound of the waves were my only companion. I headed up the beach from the water and her Kate laughing raucously then a grunt and a sigh from one of the chalets I knew she was entertaining her blond man again. The leopard print dress of Cyn passed by with the young black lad with his arm around her but neither of them saw me in the shadows of the bush I was behind. Kyle pushed Cyn against the wall and they were kissing passionately, I suspect that he was going to do what Stu had done with Kate a few days earlier and bang her against the wall. Kyle got his hand on her breasts and was groping away when Cyn suddenly froze up and pushed him away when voices came from the other direction to me and she pushed him further back and made in to her chalet alone. Kyle kicked the wall, swore and even in the very dim light I could see he had been hoping to get laid but it wasn't to be. I have no idea why but I was glad. I walked through the dimly lit chalets and back to the bar. As I passed through reception I say the last of the girls dancing or kissing a bloke or two. Mary was sat to one side with Sam. I quickly left them to it.

I decided the beach would be a better option the next morning going on the principle that the girls had been partying until the early hours and would stay by the pool. How wrong I was. No more than an hour later the girls came along with a lot of young guys and set up the beach volleyball again. Inwardly I groaned because this time they were closer than last time and also noisier. The ball flew my way once and Kyle came over looked at me, grabbed the ball and off he went. The lad's hands were all over the girls much to the delight of Kate and Sam in their bikinis. Mary was in her black one piece again to be decent and to their credit none of the lads groped the bride-to-be. Cyn was also in a red one piece and looked like a Baywatch beauty but she was less than happy at Kyle and another guys hands roaming and on one occasion she aimed a slap at the other lad but missed him. I closed my eyes thinking about how to spend the rest of my time there when the ball hit the end of my lounger and startled me. The Baywatch beauty, Cyn, ran towards me when she suddenly stopped and her mouth dropped open as if she had seen a ghost. I turned round thinking there was something behind me when she said. "Stephen?" and took a step back.

daveo32
daveo32
97 Followers