Lost Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daveo32
daveo32
97 Followers

I turned and the splashing of the water and the rustling of her clothes meant she was out and dressing. I almost jumped out of my skin when her hand touched my shoulder and I turned to face her. For a fleeting moment I wanted to bend forward and kiss her, but in a soft whisper she thanked me.

"I have food," I blurted out lamely. "A packed lunch from the hotel." Mary giggled and sat on the grass. I went to the other bag I had carried and brought over the food to share.

We sat and ate until Mary broke the silence.

"So Stephen, you know about me, what's your story?"

Slowly I told her about Tasmin but never once mentioned her name just referring to her as my wife the whole time.

"So for the past two year you haven't been with a woman?" she looked at me incredulously to which I nodded. "Well if I wasn't getting married in a few weeks, I'd take full advantage of you right now." She smiled.

"Thanks." I said weakly.

We finished our food and decided to head back to the hotel. The drive back was a lot quieter then as we approached the hotel she asked me to stop the car. Once I had she turned and said she would sneak in through the back to the hotel. I let her go an in less than two minutes I was parking and heading for my room. I knew why she jumped out of the car early, it was to avoid any awkward conversation if she bumped to her hen party girlies with me.

I stepped out of the shower and put on my shorts and a polo and walked out on to my balcony. Looking down I could see Sam, Kate and the other all by the pool. The blonde I knew as red bikini was there too, and she was wearing another red bikini only this one was almost a string one and disappeared between the most lovely of bum cheeks. I recognised her immediately from the tattoo on her ankle. Yes out of all of them, red bikini had the best body. Sighing I retreated inside and put on my deck shoes before heading for my evening meal. Later in the bar I watched as the hen party were dancing around and drinking. Mary was there again only this time in a pair of blue skin tight jeans and a white shirt. Mary nodded to me discretely and I nodded back. Sam had squeezed herself into a silver tube dress with matching heels. No bra straps were visible so I deduced that there was not one being worn which them made me think that maybe there was nothing at all under the dress. That thought made me smile, which normally, would not be a problem but she was looking directly at me as if she read my mind. She raised her eyebrow seductively and raised her glass in a sort of 'cheers' motion. Kate, the brunette, looked round and grinned, her black dress came to her knees but had a split up one leg. That was rather tantalising. I looked down to my drink and felt someone pass by my table as I looked up the hot blonde was walking away from me her red dress was to middle of her shapely thighs, I couldn't see the front but I suspected it had a fair bit of cleavage from the reaction of the two lads who were facing her as she passed. Her feet were encased in what appeared to be five inch heels and around her right ankle was that gold chain again only this time I could see it had a small flat section on it that probably her boyfriends name engraved on it. The lucky sod! The two lads walked over to the girlies and the tall blonde one began hitting on Kate, the other lad was a tall black guy walked past red bikini and turned to face her and started chatting to her. She did the usual giggling and putting her hand flirtatiously on his arm or on his chest that looked like it had a the t-shirt sprayed on. Her hands looked tanned against his white shirt and her red nails were in stark contrast to it. I was debating whether to have another drink when a small slip of paper dropped on my table in front of me. I looked around to see blue jeans head in to the ladies. I opened it and read Stephen, can't make tomorrow as they have something planned. Tuesday meet me where you dropped me off. Want a few more photos somewhere different. Mary X I smiled and slipped the note into my pocket and was about to head to my room when a shadow fell across the table. I looked up expecting Mary but instead there stood Sam.

"Hi." I stammered.

"Hi, can I sit down?" she didn't wait for an answer and plopped herself in to the seat opposite me. Then smiling she began speaking. "So I noticed you looking over. I'm not this forward usually, but you .. well you looked a little lonely."

"Thanks." I said sounding a bit sad.

"No, sorry I just got a vibe that you were unhappy."

"No, I am going to sound like a pervert now, I was enjoying watching you girls looking so lovely."

"Well thank you kind sir. So are you here with your wife?" Sam was hitting on me and that was almost unheard of.

"No, I'm single at the moment. Still hurting from a break up." Why the hell did I just say that?

"Is she mad?" Sam retorted quickly. "I mean you're a good looking guy." Another shadow appeared at the table, it was Mary. "Mary, what do you reckon?" Sam asked.

"What?" Mary asked curiously.

"Well, sorry what's your name?"

"Stephen." I replied.

"Yeah Stephen here is single and hurting over an ex, I said she must have been mad. You agree?"

Mary looked at me smiling. "Yes, whoever she was lost a good man and is probably an idiot."

Sam reached over and touched my hand, "I'm Sam. I'm going to go back to the others now but if you want to come over feel free. We're a bit loud but we're all nice. You never know one of us might help you get over the bitch. But maybe even more than one." She laughed at her own risqué joke.

"Sam, thanks for the offer. My ex isn't a bitch, in fact the breakdown was probably mostly my fault. Work. You know. I think I best head off to bed."

"Stephen, it takes two to argue. You seem to realise your fault in it. But know what maybe you can bury the past on holiday and start to live again." With that she got up and nudging Mary to the side bent over and kissed me on the lips. It was not a wild unabashed sexual tongue romp but it lingered and I felt my heart skip a beat.

Sam straightened up and I looked down the bar. Kate was in a clinch with her blond beau and was doing her best to kiss him in to the middle of next week. Red bikini had her new friend standing next to her, still with her back to us but now he had his arm around her.

Sam linked arms with Mary and they both bid me a good night. I downed the last of my beer and walked out the bar not looking back.

I couldn't face Mary, Sam et al at the pool the next morning so I gathered a few things had breakfast and walked out of the resort to the beach. I laid out my towel on a lounger and smothered myself in a fair amount of sun cream. I tan easily so usually don't bother only this time I decided to err on the side of caution. I retrieved my tablet and began to read a book. I laid back and closed my eyes. I awoke to laughing and shouting coming from a little way up the beach. I cursed my luck. The hen party girls had come to the beach with a group of lads to play beach volleyball. Now being the red blooded male I am I could not resist a look as the girls threw themselves around, boobs and bums jiggling in their tiny bikinis. Mary was there in the black one piece again, I suspect to avoid any wardrobe malfunctions. Sam was wearing a silver bikini that held her breasts nicely, and Kate looked like she would fall out of the tiny blue number she was wearing. Red bikini was there her blonde mane down her back dressed in a red one piece identical to Mary's. I concluded that no matter what she wore it looked sexy on her.

The shouting and laughter was infectious and I was chuckling along with the group watching them. Kate was throw herself at the blond guy from last night and it was clear they had spent the night together. Red bikini kept her new friend at arms length and it appeared he was getting a little fed up with being fended off and I was right when he made a bit of an idiot of himself when he grabbed red bikini's backside roughly and she shoved him away and he landed on his backside much to the amusement of everyone else. He got up and said something that seemed to pacify him and they hugged. Clearly they had not spent the night intimately like Kate and her man. There was an almighty thud sound as the ball was hit very hard and headed in my direction. Mary ran after it and it came to rest a few feet from me. She smiled and said she was looking forward to tomorrow then grabbing the ball ran back to the group. Kate was in an embrace, red bikini had her back to me, Sam was waving to me and I waved back. Mary got back to the group and they started off again. I put my stuff together and left them to their fun. Sam's kiss had lit a spark in my mind. And I had no idea what I wanted. Tamsin and I had had no contact in two years. I went to my room and got my mobile phone out of my locked suitcase and dialled her number. My heart sank when it was a dead number. I phoned a friend back in London.

"Chris?"

"Stephen?" he sounded a bit surprised.

"Yes mate."

"Thought you were away on holiday?" he asked quizzically.

"I am mate. Look do me a favour, can you try out this number and let me know if it is no longer in use or if it is still off, please?"

"Sure, who's number is it?"

"An old friend."

"OK, give me a day and I'll let you know."

I thanked him and we hung up. Chris had a way of finding out things and I knew he'd find out it was Tamsin's number eventually but would not say a word to anyone.

I laid back on the bed and tried to compose myself. Why the hell did I want to talk to her after all this time? I had no idea and if I did get in touch, would she want to talk to me?

I went down to the bar and sat drinking until my stomach told me to go eat. In the restaurant it was far busier than on any other night as there was going to be a band in bar later and it seemed everyone was eating early to get in to the bar early too. After eating I headed to the bar for a quick drink. The place was heaving. Sam and the girls were all up and dancing. Kate was grinding against the blond, red bikini was dancing and her friend was trying to get closer and closer but she kept just a discrete distance between them but not too far out of reach. Sam was dancing wildly and having fun. I slipped out of the hotel and took a long walk along the beach on my own. By the time I returned it was a few hours later and the band were winding up. Passing the bar area I was walking past some of the chalets when I heard the sounds of sex. Quietly I stole up on a corner and peered round it to see Kate with her dress around her waist and the blond banging hard against the wall. They were grunting and moaning when Kate suddenly began to reach orgasm and she stopped wide eyed and mouth open in a silent scream. Mr. Blond loverboy carried on and then pushed up one last time and I realised he was cumming in her. Kate regained her senses, as he slipped out of her. "That was good." She announced. She bent forward and removed the condom from his retracting cock.

"Yep babe you're hot. I bet your roommate is full of Kyle's big black cock by now." He laughed. I could only assume that he meant red bikini.

"Probably not, Cyn's practically celibate. She gets loads of offers but never does anything more than a snog and at most a grope through clothes."

"Seriously? She's so hot. Why not?"

"Forget her Stu, let's go to your chalet and you can do me again."

Kate and Stu headed on the opposite direction and I carried on and before long I saw red bikini, or as I knew her now Cyn, in the distance with Kyle the big cocked black guy. I watched from a distance as they began kissing against the door of her chalet. His hands were exploring her body though her clothes. Then she broke away and said something. He looked like he was pleading until she went in and shut the door with him on the outside. He was obviously getting a little further each time but for now he would have to settle with his hand in bed tonight. I also would have to do the same.

Again light filtered through my window and kicked my sorry backside out of bed and into the shower. Camera gear was then taken for breakfast. Across the room I spotted Mary who nodded and mouthed the word 'ten' to me. Kate walked in looking like she had had very little in the way of sleep which did not surprise me. Sam looked hungover, red bikini or Cyn as I know knew her was nowhere to be seen, and the other girls looked tired or hungover or both. I could not help but grin at them they were obviously beginning to feel the effects of all the partying.

I left the restaurant and Marco smiled at me as he handed me the packed lunch I had ordered.

"Mester Sepen" he said in his best broken English. "I have them made you a biggy food today. You and friend can eat properly today." I smiled and thanked him. What is it about hotel concierges that they know exactly what you are up to even thought you have not said a thing to anyone?

With the food and camera gear in the boot, I drove out of the hotel and around the corner and parked up. A couple of minutes Mary appears out of nowhere and opened the rear door throwing a sizeable bag in the back then climbed in the front.

"Well off you go." She said with a giggle. I liked Mary. She was sexy in a demure sort of way and she had a sense of humour. "So when you going to party with Sam?" she asked out of the blue.

"What? Why? Say that again?" I could not believe what she had just said.

"Well I need to know, only I share with her and if you two are going to spend the night I am going to have to find somewhere else to sleep. It's ok though, Cyn's got a spare bed recently as Kate's spending every night with Stu and Kyle."

"Well as much as I think Sam is hot, well, all of your group are hot, but I don't think it will happen somehow." I answered as best I could. Although, the thought of spending a night with Sam did seem like a good idea.

"Stephen, Sam was saying you were cute. You've only seen the 'on the prowl' Sam. She's actually a lovely girl and sensitive. She was saying to one or two of the girls that she wanted to kidnap you and keep you in bed for a day or two to make you forget your ex. Sue and Gemma both thought it might be fun. But they were all kidding including Sam." Mary looked down at her phone.

"As much as I think that sound fun it's a bit scary too." I tried to sound funny.

"Stephen." She looked at me. "Can you let me direct you. I was on the internet last night and I found a really nice location for us to shoot some photos. It's off the beaten track and I want to continue where we left off. And I'm more prepared." She pointed to the bag back seat.

"OK, but if we get there and Sam or the others are there I am off and leaving the lot of you there." I warned. She promised there would be no one there but the two of us. Strangely I believed her.

It had taken over an hour of walking from the car with her bag, my camera gear and the food so when we arrived at the old dilapidated farm house it was a welcome break. We sat for ten minutes chatting idly when Mary sat up and said.

"Right. I'm going to get changed and do my makeup. You stay here get your camera ready and I'll be a few minutes." Well a few minutes was in fact about fifteen. Mary called me from the door and I stood and turned around and it was then I realised why she had wanted an off the beaten track place to do this. Mary stood there in matching black stockings, suspender belt, bra, thong and heels. Her hair had been brushed until it shone and was looking nervous like the first time Mary had posed for me. While she was getting ready I had got my camera out, looking over I asked if she was ready. The old farmhouse was a brilliant backdrop for Mary's photos and a number of time I had to help her move from one pose to another which occasionally brought me into contact with either flesh or lace. Having taken a number of photos Mary changed in to a white basque, stockings, thong and heels which was a stark contrast the dilapidated state of the building.

"So Mary." I said after a few moment, "is that what you are going to wear under your wedding dress?" She started laughing which made us relax a bit more.

"No, silly. It's a bit like this but my wedding one has no back to it as I have a strapless dress."

The posing continues and by the end of each outfit each pose got more risqué. Not that I minded, in fact it did cause a bit of a stirring under my shorts.

After the white lingerie came a couple of sexy dresses. Mary asked if I could shoot some more in the black lingerie and of course I agreed. Once changed we carried on photographing for another half an hour before we decided to eat.

Sat on a rug we ate, me fully clothed and Mary in the sexy black lingerie. I'm sure you can imagine how hard it is not to stare and concentrate on eating when you have a beautiful young woman in lingerie sitting with you in the middle of nowhere. You can't? Well, let me tell you it is next to impossible. Having eaten and things pushed to the side Mary sat closer and she sighed deeply.

"What's up Mary?" I asked concerned that maybe we had taken one or two shots too far.

"Stephen." She sighed again. "You know Dave, my fiancé, asked me months ago to pose like this and I always refused. I was self-conscious. Yet, here I am doing it with you, and what's more I am enjoying it." She looked down between her stockinged thighs and drew a deep long breath. I put my arm around her shoulders.

"Don't feel bad, love. You know these photos will never be seen by anyone but you. I'll put them on a CD for you and then you'll have them forever."

"I want to show them of though. This is the naughtiest thing I have done. Ever!" she seemed surprised by her own admission. "But I can show anyone because Dave will want to know who took them, how can I tell him a man I hardly know took them on my hen party. He'll think I slept with you."

"Tell him a female photographer took them and you organised them as a surprise." I suggested. She brightened at this idea. "It's not as if anyone knows you and I are here and the rest of your group will think it's true because you sneaked away right?"

"Thanks that's brilliant." She exclaimed and turned towards me smiled. Then it happened, Mary leaned forwards and kissed me on the lips. I don't think she realised but her hands cam up to cradle my face and I pulled her towards me. The kissing began to get a little more passionate and she slipped on to her back and I was over her maintaining lip contact the whole time. Then it hit me like a bolt of lightening out of the blue that this woman was getting married and was in all probability already regretting what we were doing. I stopped kissing her and sat up. Mary laid on the rug breathing heavily looking very confused.

"Why did you stop Stephen?" she panted. I simply reached for her left hand and tapped her engagement ring.

"Because Mary, if we continued and trust me I'd love to continue, you would regret it and then you would get home confess to Dave and that would be the end to it. Either that or it would haunt you until one day it all comes out and you'd lose everything. You deserve better." Mary simply nodded.

"You know Stephen, your ex-wife is a fucking idiot." She threw her hands over her mouth realising her swear word. "Sorry. I just..." She never finished as I put my fingers to her lips to hush her then kissed her tenderly.

"It wasn't just her, it was me. I focused on work and money instead of my marriage."

"I'm getting changed. Let's go back to the hotel. I have to go to a shop in town but tonight can I come to your chalet?"

"Mary, that might be a bad idea. We..." she put her finger to my lips this time.

"I just want a couple of photos and to look at the ones from today. Promise nothing else." I reluctantly agreed

daveo32
daveo32
97 Followers