Love Boat Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sort of lost track of time as it wasn't like I was in any rush to make him cum. People walked by all the time but Greg wasn't paying any attention now to anything but his cock in my hand. His eyes were closed and he had that rather dazed look men get when I suck ion them and they're getting close to their orgasm.

"Don't stop," he whispered hoarsely as he let out along breath. Yeah, like THAT was something I was planning to do.

If there's one thing guys could never accuse me of it was being a cockteaser. Oh maybe when I flirted but once I had a guy's dick in my hand or mouth I wanted them to cum just as badly as they did. There was none of this getting you close and quitting crap when you dated Kelly! It was sort of like my fascination with the erection process. So too do I LOVE to see a man ejaculate. It's just the coolest thing! The best thing is once that train leaves the station, it never stops in that once the process starts, there's no stopping him until he does it. I could be sucking on a boy and his parents walk in and if he's starting to cum I don't care what happens between him and them, he's cumming in my mouth one way or the other!

I felt his dick surge as the launch sequence counted down to zero. Greg gasped as his first load shot out onto his stomach and then another, followed by several more. Mmmmmmm, he was a horny guy all right! His whole body seemed to quiver beneath mine as I could feel him jerking just a little as he climaxed. Nothing anyone would have noticed had they not known what we were doing but enough to turn me on.

"Geeze, what a mess," Greg whispered as almost instantly he switched from horny guy squirting sperm to boring guy worried about the loads of cum now all over his belly and how know what else.

Maybe in my teen years I might have put my head under the blanket and licked him off but OK, I'll admit it... I'm not a teen slut anymore and mothers my age just don't do those sort of things in a public place surrounded by little kids and their parents. Not the sort of thing I enjoy confessing but that's life I guess.

So instead I grabbed a pool towel I'd been thoughtful enough to stash next to the seat within reach beforehand and used it clean up things as best I could. Greg worked on fixing his pants and shirt while I pulled up my bikini top, hopefully high enough to keep from flashing all the eight year old boys and girls.

"Had enough of the movie?" I asked him teasingly once we were more or less in a state of dress ready for public view.

"Movie?" he joked and we both laughed. Not like either of us had watched a frame.

Now came the tricky part - standing up without exposing my bare ass to everyone. I'd tried to pull down the wrap as best as I could but without standing up it was pretty much impossible to get it right. Hmmmmmm, maybe I should've worn the thong after all?

I ended up using the blanket as a wrap as I stood up on my bare feet while Greg followed once I was off of him. Trying to hold the blanket together with one hand, I reached inside and did my best to adjust the wrap until I was pretty sure I wouldn't hear any gasps when I dropped the blanket. Sure enough, I dropped it and no gasps.

I looked around for my flip flops and grabbed my purse. Before we left I looked after at Movie Dad whose kids were still mesmerized by their little princesses. He smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I just smiled back and winked. Something told me he hadn't been watching much of the movie either!

****************

Formal Night

------

When I first found out that there was going to be a "formal night" I immediately had visions of the movie Titanic and everyone dressed up in tuxedos and gowns. While some people actually do go full out, more research told me a really nice dress would suffice. Of course that meant buying a new one as what girl wears a used dress to such an event? Well, at least not me.

It took a while but I found one I really liked. Steve wanted to see it but I teased him, telling him I wanted my "husband" to be the first to see me in it. Even though I was just teasing he didn't seem all that thrilled about it. Oh well, there you go. It's not like this wasn't his fault in the first place.

A few hours before dinner I started to get ready. Greg was taking a nap so I undressed and got in the shower. Yet again I was reminded how nice it was to have a full suite as the shower was much larger than I'd expected. The hot water flowed down over me as I washed and rinsed my hair. I thought about Steve, wondering how things were going with him and Amelia. Would they be dressing up? I knew Steve had brought his suit. I tried to get him to rent a tuxedo but that went over like a lead balloon. Steve's not a "suit guy" to begin with so just getting him to put on a tie was quite an accomplishment!

The more I thought of my real husband the more I missed him. Was it worth doing the cruise without being with him? I probably could have convinced my dad to pay for one just for the two of us although it had been a lot easier once he found out the circumstances for this trip. Sure I was enjoying myself but I knew by the end of the week I'd be more than ready to return to the arms... and dick... of my husband!

With my eyes closed and the water cascading over me I caressed my breasts, cupping them and squeezing them together as my nipples poked between my fingers. God was I so dang horny! My pussy itched so bad I squeezed my thighs today almost like I was trying to hold back going to the bathroom. It didn't help. Keeping one hand on my breast, I reached down and palmed my pussy, fingers reaching between my legs and pressing down on my clit. Mmmmmmm, felt so good to rub myself!

I began to fantasize about Steve fucking Amelia while Greg and I watched. It was so hot to imagine her with my husband, only the second man she'd ever had sex with. After being fucked by Greg, I knew she was getting an upgrade this week. Would she ever be fully satisfied by her real husband ever again or would she remember how it felt to have Steve fucking her whenever she was with Greg?

My mind wandered to thoughts of leaving Greg and lying next to Amelia as my husband thrust slowly in and out of her. I could almost taste her boobs as my tongue flicked over her rock hard nipples, feeling her hot breath on my neck as I sucked on them. My head turned to the side, I could see Steve's rock hard erection appear and then disappear again inside of her as he fucked her slowly, making her beg for more, crying out to be fucked harder and faster but he just teased her with his cock.

I rubbed my clit, just as I would watching my husband enjoying the feel of another woman's pussy around his hard cock. I'd kiss her, tongues intertwined as she moaned with the ecstasy of the best orgasm a man had ever given her, like none her husband ever had.

My own orgasm swelled within me as I pictured Steve starting to ejaculate, spewing his sperm into another woman as I watched, fingering my own pussy as he came inside of her. Was he thinking of me when he shot his cum into Amelia or was it just blind lust driving him, focusing on nothing more than the feel of her warm wet pussy surrounding his incredible dick?

My whole body jerked violently as I came, my cries echoing in the shower as my orgasm peaked and filled me. I clasped my free hand over the first and pressed down hard into my crotch, bending over as I held my breath and tried to maintain this feeling as long as possible. Finally I couldn't hold back any longer and exhaled and then just as quick drew in a deep breath, groaning with pleasure.

It was like I couldn't move, like I was frozen in this position in the shower stall. The water felt so good over me, like my entire body was sensitized to the slightest touch.

Did I ever mention I LOVE to masturbate?

Finally I turned off the water and sighed. Opening the glass door I reached for a towel and dried myself off standing on the mat outside the shower. Now THAT's what I call a shower!

Checking on Greg, he was still sleeping so I returned to the bathroom to dry my hair and get ready. It was almost an hour before I checked out the results in the mirror and smiled. OK, so sue for being a bit egotistical me but I think I looked pretty damn good for a 31 year-old mother of two.

In the closet hung a clothes bad with my dress. Pulling it out, I checked it over and it seemed to have weathered the trip pretty well so far. It was actually quite similar to a dress I'd worn to a school dance way back in high school. Of course it was black - what else? I'd debated long and hard as to whether I should invest in a fancy thong to wear under it - no way was I going to wear a bra in any case. While my boobs were now solid B's, actually close to a C since the birth of my second daughter, I was fortunate to defy gravity in that they were almost as firm and perky as when I was eighteen. How many more years I'd be able to claim that was unknown but I wasn't complaining.

Like my school dress, this one was long - down to the floor WITH four-inch heels. It draped over one shoulder, leaving the other bar as it curved down and revealed as much cleavage as possible without my boobs popping out. My nipples aren't as dark as some girls nor as large as say my BFF Beth's. It was actually fortunate (though Steve might disagree in that assessment) as had mine been like hers the dress wouldn't have covered them fully.

From there it fit me like a piece of Sara Wrap to my hips where it feel to the floor with a slit up the left side. This was where it varied just a little from my high school dress. Back then since I had to wear it to school I couldn't get one that came up TOO high on my hip as the jerks chaperoning the dance would likely have sent me home. As it was I got a few second glances and not because they were admiring my exposed leg. The new version I'd bought didn't have to contend with such narrow-mindedness so it came up almost to the side of my hip. Standing up it closed and was almost invisible but all I had to do was start walking and it opened and closed like a flag waving.

Sitting down was the most fun as I had several options. If I wanted to be the most modest I could grab the upper portion and keep it down and over myside, almost entirely hiding anything underneath. At the other end of the spectrum I could pretend not to notice how it would ride up, especially when I crossed my legs, and display my entire leg from the side. Something told me which option I'd be choosing for most of the evening and it wasn't the first.

Of course a new dress requires new shoes and I'd bought a matching black pair with stiletto heels that made me over four inches taller. This late in summer my legs were tan and having just shaved this morning they would be smooth to the touch. Hmmmmmm, I wondered who would put that to the test?

Around my ankle I'd brought a light ankle bracelet to remind me of the man who'd made this all possible - my father. He'd bought it for me when I was still in high school before we even started having sex, just to be a wonderful father! Of course like all gifts he gave me I had to pose wearing it and like all gifts, all I could wear was his gift for the mini photoshoot session. Since then I'd treasured it and wore it to many special occasions.

Around my neck I wore a present from my mother - a gold chain with a small diamond cross. I loved it and not just because my mom gave it to me shortly after I'd lost my virginity. It also reminded me of my faith and religious obligation to be a loving and submissive wife and daughter. If what I was doing this week didn't demonstrate my submission to my husband then I don't know what could.

Next was a pair of diamond earring from my husband - a gift after I'd announced I was pregnant for the first time. They always reminded me of him as well as our beautiful daughters.

Finally came a matching gold bracelet, a gift that I'd never told anyone who it was that gave it to me. It really didn't matter WHO he was but more what it represented. He'd been married at the time and I knew his wife from church. Their marriage was struggling and for the first time he was considering cheating on her. Their daughter was in my youth group so I often would see him and we'd get to talking. I knew from listening to his wife at Bible Study, asking for prayer for their marriage, that things weren't going so well which only served to perk my ears as such opportunities don't come around every day. It took a few months but eventually I was able to bring him around to where he was able to rationalize committing adultery with me. While he was initially hurt by my refusal to repeat out initial tryst, in the end I watched as their marriage grew stronger now that he had these urges addressed. Then one day he'd given me a present - a gold bracelet, as thanks for what I'd done for him. I was overwhelmed and to this day I treasure it.

All decked out, I returned to the bedroom to find Greg out on the balcony watching the beautiful scenery go by. Somewhere along the line he'd woken up and gotten dressed for dinner. I had to admit he cleaned up pretty good! Stepping out in the glare of the sunshine, I stood by his side, my arms on the rail as I took in the spectacular view.

"Beautiful," he said softly looking straight ahead.

"Scenery or me?" I teased him, standing up and striking a pose.

I knew what he's meant but when he looked at me I could see in his eyes that he was about to change his answer.

"Wow!" he whistled, "You look incredible!"

"Oh yes she does!" I heard above us. Sure enough, Ron was hanging over the railing staring down at me!

"Hey, you looking down my wife's dress?" Greg taunted him.

"Can I help it if the scenery in Alaska is so beautiful?" he replied back with a grin but I saw his eyes never left my bust.

We all laughed and then Greg put up a finger as if to tell me to wait. Turns out that was exactly what he meant.

"Wait here a minute, I've got to get my camera!"

I was about to protest as one of our rules for the week was supposedly no photos but then I guess that was more pertaining to nudity and sex. Heck, every guy on the ship would be seeing me shortly so why not let Greg take a few?

"Back up to the rail Kelly," he directed me when he returned. "Spectacular... great mountains, great tits, REALLY great legs."

I twisted a bit, allowing the slit to do its thing as it opened up and exposed my entire leg and most of my hip.

"Whoa, are you wearing anything under that?" Greg asked as he snapped one after another. Thanks goodness for digital cameras!

"You'll just have to find out later," I teased. I looked up and Ron was still watching, seemingly oblivious to the fact he was staring at another man's wife while his own must have been someone close by.

"I vote for nothing!" he called down grinning. I wasn't about to settle the question on way or another but I did pull back the back half to show off a little more of my butt though not enough to put to rest any questions over whether I had a high-top thong or not.

"That dress shows off your legs perfectly Kelly," Greg complimented me.

I was beaming. I love it when men tell me I look good, but then what girl doesn't? Why else do they make dresses like this one in the first place? I felt like a princess. It was so light and without anything under it I could almost imagine I was naked.

"About time to go," Greg said, looking down at his watch. Looking up at Ron, he grinned as Ron gave him a thumbs up. A few naughty thoughts went through my head but by then we were inside with the sliding glass door shut once more.

"You know, I'd bet anything he'd fuck you in a heartbeat after seeing you in that dress," Greg laughed.

"isn't that the point?" I said teasingly.

"Damn, you ARE a slut," he sighed.

"And you just figured THAT out now?" I laughed, tossing my hair back over my shoulders.

"Good point," he nodded, "Let's go... I can't wait to show you off."

Yeah, he was just like my "real" husband. Steve always tells me the same thing, about how he loves to go out and show me off like I was his trophy wife. It's probably the same train of thought as when he tells me he loves to watch me being fucked by other men. The more he sees the desire of other men for me, the more they want to fuck me, heck the more they actually fuck me, the hotter it is for him knowing when the day is done I go home with him and he gets to claim me as his.

We stepped out into the passageway where other couple were already on their way dressed in their fancy outfits. I was thrilled to get my first stares - one of appreciation from the husband and another of jealousy from his wife. Perfect!

I'd expected this to just be for dinner but it turned out to be an entire affair as a couple of photographers were taking pictures of everyone (which I'm sure would be available later at some ridiculous price). Maybe half the people I saw were dressed up with the rest apparently not into this sort of thing but so far as I was concerned it was their loss. This was fun! I looked around to see if I could spot Steve and Amelia but without any luck. It was a big crowd so it wasn't surprising but I was curious what she had brought to wear and how it compared with my dress.

"Do you mind if we get a portrait made?" Greg asked me as I held his arm. I just smiled and shrugged. Why not?

We got in line and I checked out the other women - just as they were all doing themselves. The husbands were doing something similar but in their case it was for different purposes. Women were being critical, looking for any flaw in the other whereas the men were just checking the ladies out, no doubt fantasizing about a few of them - hopefully I was one of those lucky ones.

When it was our turn we took our position and I smiled as I noticed a number of women pursing their lips in disapproval. I wondered if they realized that their jealousy was more of a compliment to me than the stares from their husbands! I made sure to turn just enough to cause my dress to open and pushed my leg out to bare it even more as the photographer took the shot.

"Yep... you're indeed a sexy slut!" Greg whispered in my ear as we moved off to the side with his hand planted on my butt over my dress. So long as he kept it over the dress I was fine but without any panties on I wasn't going to let him get away with anything more. The whole point was to tease, not to flash.

We made our way to the elevator where along with a number of other couples we waited to board to go to the deck where we would eat. The elevator was crammed tight with us in the back, perfect for Greg's purposes as it turned out with his hand immediately snaking in through the slit in my dress to check out my bare butt.

"Naughty boy," I whispered as I pressed back hard against the wall of the elevator to trap his hand before he could get any further. The elevator opened then, depriving him of further opportunity as we all got out and headed to the dining room.

"Kelly!" I heard someone cry out and then I finally saw Amelia, Steve dutifully by her side. She was dressed in a black dress as well but nothing compared to mine. While it did a nice job of exposing some cleavage, other than that it seemed a bit baggy to me and even with her plus size figure she should have worn something a little more tight fitting.

"That's a beautiful dress," Amelia gushed as we met. Then she looked down to where my leg was exposed and I could see her eyes widen. "Oh my...I could never wear anything like THAT!" was all she could say.

Whether she meant she couldn't because of how revealing it was or she couldn't because of her figure, it didn't matter as both would probably been right.

"So... how are things going?" I asked her as the guys compared notes or whatever it was they were discussing beyond earshot. It could have been most anything given they were guys.