Love Boat Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, several passes with my shampoo and conditioner and I finally got the mess out but the entire time I was muttering about how this was never going to happen again. Yeah and while I'm at it I may as well declare the sun will never again rise in the east. Still, a girl can hope, right?

While on the cruise I'd found a pretty sundress at a shop in one of the stops we made and convinced Greg to buy it for me. It made me smile to see him frown at the rice but then if you want to marry a slut then you better be ready to deal with the maintenance fees. Just ask Steve - he's always complaining to my dad about me being "high-maintenance" like he expects to get any sympathy from him after having raised me through my teen fashion years!

The sundress was a light peasant girl style in that it was strapless with an elastic top around my boobs that always appeared to be one slip away from falling down and letting my boobs pop out. Maybe I should have brought one size bigger but I actually liked the look. Of course I would never admit that I'd tested it out in the dressing room by bouncing hard up and down and the girls stayed home no matter how hard I tried to free them. Why ruin the suspense?

It was definitely not the shorted sundress I owned but then it wasn't exactly conservative either. It was just long enough that I could sit down without having to tug it down hard to keep it under my butt. With some of my shorter ones I could hardly sit down in certain places because unless I grabbed the hem and held it down as I sat the next thing I knew I could feel the chair seat against my bare bottom.

Not that I went commando or anything like that. First, the dress was just a little bit sheer. Opaque enough that inside it wasn't an issue but outside with the sun behind me it didn't leave much to the imagination. Second, I WAS going to church and while I'd never shied away from having fun at church, THAT was done in the proper time and place rather than flashing the pastor and any other guy with his eyes riveted to my ass. I suppose it comes with the territory as you get older in that you learn to be more respectful of others even when it's not what you WANT to do.

Often times when I was running late I'd just through a pair of panties or a thong ion my purse to put on after my dad was done with me since they'd just be coming off anyways so why waste the time? Yeah I know, it take two seconds to take them off but it just SEEMS like something unnecessary I guess more than anything. With what was looking to be more than twice the usual time we had most weekends I decided to surprise my dad and wear something under my outfit.

It was sort of like when I lived at home in that the only time I wore panties on a consistent basis was on dates. Actually those were also the only times when I wore a bra as well. My mom had told me before I started dating that guys love to see a girl in her underwear and more so, to take it off of them. Sure enough, as always (well, mostly always) mom was right. Oh sure guys fantasize about girls with no underwear but I could tell they were so much more turned on after undressing me than if I just dropped my dress and was naked.

Ready to go, I took one last look at my husband passed out on the bed. Hopefully he'd wake up and be ready to go when I was back from church. It was so strange not to worry about my girls and I missed them, even when my little angels WERE a bit of a nuisance. I smiled seeing Steve stretched out nude with the covers thrown off. After spending a week with Greg I was definitely ending up with the better half of the deal compared to what Amelia most likely had in her bed right now.

I gazed lovingly at Steve's limp cock, flopped over lying on a thick bed of male pubic hair. Mmmmmmm, I wanted to run my fingers through it and kiss his cock but I knew better than to tempt myself that way or I'd never make it to daddy's house...

"Daddy!" I cried out when I finally arrived after driving over to his house. He was waiting at the front door for me, evidently as anxious to see me as I was to see him.

"So how was the cruise?" he asked, even though I'd told him a lot when we'd talked on the phone over an hour while waiting at the airport the day before. Of course I hadn't told him EVERYTHING.

"It was incredible daddy," I gushed, "Thank you so much for letting me go!"

My dad smiled. Even though I was now in my thirties he still loved it when I called him "daddy". Once when I thought I was getting too old for such things I'd tried calling him by his first name. Whoa, I'll never try THAT one again! I was always his little girl, his baby, or my favorite, his little slut and I knew that wouldn't change even when I was in my sixties.

"Nothing's too good for my little baby girl," he replied cheerfully, hugging me close to him.

A couple hours later as I sat next to my dad in church my mind started drifting during an especially boring sermon. I squeezed my crossed legs together a little more tightly and felt the tingling sensation in my crotch I always feel after being fucked well. I'd wiped off most of his cum that was threatening to dampen my dress with his handkerchief on the drive over but you never knew what still make an appearance. Well, it wouldn't be the first time I'd stood up and had my dad walk behind me to try and hide the wet spot on the back side of a dress.

Sometimes you don't know how good you have it until you don't. A whole week without my dad or husband! Except for when I was away at school, I couldn't even remember the last time that had happened. Heck, usually I was counting the time in hours, let alone days and certainly not weeks!

Sitting in church was the perfect time to pray and be thankful for everything in my life. A loving husband, two perfect daughters, parents who loved me, a father who wasn't afraid to SHOW me his love, so many friends! Who could ask for anything more?

THE END

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
pghpapghpaalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Better Than Our Cruise!

You're the best author I've read here. I just wish the boring cruise I took had been half as exciting as yours!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Samantha Sleeps Over A flirty friend of my wife stays over for the weekend.in Erotic Couplings
Loosening Up Bk. 01 Ch. 01-10 Straight-laced couple loosens up on friend's challenges.in Group Sex
Gym Milf Affair Fit Mom finds appreciation at gym she's not getting at home.in Mature
This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
More Stories