Love Free or Die

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirk stood up and stared at Erin. "Really? THIS is how you repay me for treating you with kindness and love and affection?" He did his level best to look murderous as he thundered, "You ungrateful WHORE! You fucking BITCH! I ought to teach you a lesson about how fucking powerless you are around here. You need to learn that I can take what I want any goddamn time I please and I've had enough of your whiny fucking bullshit for one day and it's time you paid the price for it."

Erin's eyes were again wide with that mixture of fear and excitement. Kirk grabbed her by both wrists and said, "You think you can parade that ass of yours around here all day like some kind of little cock tease and get away with it?"

"Nooo!" Erin cried.

He quickly snapped both arms behind her back and began forcing her toward the couch. Once the backs of her legs made contact with it he pushed her down hard then bent over her and sneered, "Lift up your fucking skirt, you fucking prick tease. I'm gonna show you what happens to little girls who think they can strut that shit around here all day without consequence."

Erin's eyes were fixated on Kirk's. She was taking in his words, his facial expressions, and his tone of voice. Her hands quickly reached down and as she arched her back, she did as she was told. Kirk reached down and angrily ripped the panties off of her then held her down with one hand as he unzipped his fly with the other.

"This is how we deal with cock teases around here you fucking CUNT!" he hissed as he mounted her. "Spread your fucking legs wider, bitch or I'll spread them for you!"

Erin pushed her legs as far apart as the couch would allow and begged, "Please don't stop. Please!"

Kirk didn't even hesitate to see whether or not Erin's pussy was wet. He lined it up with her slit and shoved it home for all it was worth. Erin's eyes opened so wide he thought they might pop out of her head. He fucked her furiously for about 45 seconds as she bucked wildly underneath him. Her nails were piercing his shirt and his skin was still raw from the last time he "raped" her. Again, he came inside of her and fell on top of her.

As their breathing subsided, Kirk smoothed back her hair and asked Erin, "Was that what you needed?"

This time, she was crying. Not just tears but Erin was openly weeping. "Yes. It was exactly what I needed, Kirk." She choked back her tears then pulled him to her as hard as she could. He found it hard to breathe but didn't say anything.

"If you laugh, I'll die," Erin whispered.

"About what, Erin? What would I laugh at?"

"I need to tell you something. Promise me you won't laugh, okay? Promise!"

"I promise."

Erin's breathing was deep and heavy. "I...I'm falling in love with you, Kirk."

Kirk raised up and looked at Erin. "You don't have to say anything. I just had to tell you. It's been building up inside of me and I just had to..."

"I love you, too, Erin. I've loved you for some time but I never believed you'd feel the same way."

"I do, Kirk. I do feel the same way. I know it's crazy but I love you, too."

Kirk kissed her passionately and felt himself stiffen again. "Mmmm. That feels nice," Erin said.

"Twice in ten minutes. Not bad for an old guy, huh?" he teased.

As he entered her again, more gently this time, neither of them heard the sound of a loud click until he'd cum inside her again. As they stood up to go shower, Erin saw it first. "Look!"

Kirk turned and saw that the main door was open and the LED counter now read all zeroes from left to right. "What do you say we take a shower and get out of here?" he said to Erin.

"Sounds wonderful," she told him as they kissed again.

"But before we do that," Kirk said. "I don't have what I need with me but there's something I want to ask you."

He got down on one knee and took her hand in his. Before he said a word, Erin started shaking. "Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Yes, yes, YES!!"

Kirk apologized for not having a ring with him but after she said "yes" to his proposal, Kirk said, "No worries about the ring. I'll get you one tomorrow."

Erin wiped back more tears. Tears of joy this time. "I don't need a ring, my love. I just need you—and that Horse cock of yours." Erin laughed.

"To rape you with?" he teased.

"Mmmmm. Promise you'll do that often?" she asked.

"I promise. And Erin? I will get you a diamond tomorrow. And it's going to be absolutely freakin' huge because I am so rich you're not going to believe it."

Erin's puzzled look was gone as quickly as it had appeared. She took Kirk's hand who led them into the shower where the hot water was already running. This time it stayed on until both of them had showered for nearly and hour and fucked each other again.