Love Is All You Need Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The second time!! Oh my god. You are such a slut!" laughed Karen.

"Shut up!!" cried Chloe.

"Ok. OK. So? Any hope of seeing him again?" asked Karen.

"When he left my place this morning he said he wanted to see me again," replied Chloe.

"He left this morning from your place? Honey, you have had overnighters before, but you have never taken them back to your place!" said Karen.

"I don't know. I told you he was different. But, hes a client. If he wants to see me again, he'll book another appointment," said Chloe.

"Ok. Ok," said Karen.

They looked into their menu's and went ahead and ordered breakfast.

The day went by rather smooth. Matt finished up all his meetings. But then every now and then his mind would wander back to the previous night. He would flashback to him touching Chloe's soft skin. Kissing her soft luscious lips. And her nice luscious ass. What a woman, he thought to himself. He was completely smitten.

Suddenly, his intercom rang.

"Mr. Carver. It's your sister Sarah on Line 3. Should I transfer the call?" asked Barb.

"Yes, put her through," he said.

He sat back down on his desk and the phone buzzed as the call was transferred through.

"Hey Sarah. How are you?" he asked.

"I am good. How are you?" asked his sister.

"I am doing great. Hows all the wedding stuff going?" he inquired.

"Well if you must know. Its a complete disaster!" she said rather agitated.

"Uh-oh. What's wrong?" he asked.

"We booked the church for 2 weeks from now. Suddenly it turns up that the place isn't available. I have looked all over Dubai and there is nothing available. Jason is freaking out. And I am running thinking of what to do now!" she said.

"Calm down! A solution will present itself," he said soothingly.

"Matt! This is my wedding day! There's nothing available. The church says if we want to get married there, we will have to move the ceremony a week earlier," she said.

"What? That's just a week away!" he said.

"I know. Jason freaked out. Said that maybe this was a sign and we shouldn't rush it and postpone the wedding!" she yelled.

"Well. Maybe that's not a bad idea. I mean you could look for something better," he said trying to calm her down.

"What!! This is my wedding. I have already sent out the invitations and I am not canceling!" said Sarah even more aggressively.

"Ok. Calm down. It was just a thought. Plus it helps. I mean what if you don't find a place?" he asked.

"I don't know. Maybe we should prepone it to the coming week. Would you be able to come if I did it?" she asked.

"Sarah, its your wedding. Of course I'll be there whenever you want me there. All you have to say is be there," he replied.

"Great! I will call the place and book it for next week. Now all I have to do is convince Jason and call all the guests! Fuck! This is gonna be a long day," she said more agitated.

"Don't worry. Whoever can come will come. But if you're serious. I will be there," he said.

"Ok. Thanks," said Sarah.

"Hey. Anything for my big sister!" he said

"Ok. Well book your tickets. And will be staying over at the Palm Jumeirah?" she asked.

"Yea. I mean I stay there whenever I am there," he replied.

"Ok. Thanks again! I will see you next week then," she said.

"Yes. I will be there. Now get back to work missy," he teased. "Let me know the confirmed dates and I will book my flight."

He kept the phone. Next week was cutting it close. But he knew he would be there. After the death of his parents, it was Sarah who had always been there for him. She had worked hard, put herself through school and him by scrapping whatever she could. Today he owed everything to her. This was the least he could do. To turn up a week early. He was happy for her. Jason was a good man. Sure he wasn't the best looking guy in the world, but Sarah was crazy about him. Jason had won her over with his wit and charm and now they were getting married.

The rest of the day went by faster than usual. He decided that he would leave a bit early. He felt a bit drained from the previous evening. And then Chloe's face flashed in front of his eyes again. He face. Her blonde hair. Those eyes. And then it hit him. He wanted to see her again right? Maybe he should take Chloe as his date to the wedding. He could book their flight together and they could stay at his place. It sounded perfect to him. He wanted to be with her. And this was the perfect excuse. He would have her all to himself for an entire week. It was perfect! But he had to wait for Sarah to call. God. When would Sarah call? He got a little depressed at that thought of waiting. Then he decided to leave for the day.

It was 8:30pm. Matt had just finished his dinner and was relaxing in front of the television. He kept thinking about Chloe constantly. He couldn't stop thinking about the time they spent together. He wanted to be with her again.

Just then he heard his phone ring. He went ahead and picked it up. It was Sarah. She informed him that that 6 days from now that she would be getting married. This made Matt almost leap. Now he could make the arrangements to have Chloe with him all week. He kept the phone and had a big silly grin on his face. He picked out his cellphone and called the escort agency once again.

"Hello, Paramour Escorts," said a woman's voice. The same woman whom he had spoken to the other day.

"Hi, this is Matt Carver. I had booked Chloe yesterday evening," he said.

"Hello Mr. Carver. I hope that your evening with Ms. Windsor went well," she inquired.

"Yes. It was good. Thank you. Well I am calling because I wanted to see her again," he said.

"I am sure we can arrange it," said the woman on the other end.

"Well this time I don't require her for just one night. You see, I am traveling and attending a wedding next week out of the country. I was wondering if she could accompany me," he said.

"Well, our ladies to travel on request. May I know the city you will be traveling to and how many days would it be?" asked the woman.

"Well we would be going to Dubai and I would like her to accompany me for 6 days. We would flight out the day after tomorrow," he said.

"Ok. Many of our ladies have been to Dubai with other clients before. Let me check if she is available on the dates you have mentioned," she said an put Matt on hold.

Hold! Why was she putting him on hold again. It was nerve wracking for him. What if she wasn't available? No. Positive thinking. He kept thinking I must be positive.

"Mr. Carver. Are you there?" the woman asked.

"Yes. I am here," he replied.

"The dates seem fine. She is available on the dates you require," said the woman on the other hand.

Matt almost jumped out of his pants once again! She was available!

"But we do have some rules about such long engagements with clients. You will be paying for the airfare and the entire stay. Any expenses incurred on the trip while your visit will also be incurred by you. We would require a 75% payment upfront via a bank transfer as the amount will not be small. If at all Ms. Windsor feels that she is not comfortable she will return back immediately and the money will not be refunded. Are those terms acceptable to you?" said the woman.

"Yes. The terms are fine. How much would it cost?" he asked.

"Well the whole lump sum should be $35,000. And we would require $25,000 to be deposited tomorrow by the earliest so that we can secure your time with Ms. Windsor," she said.

"You can expect the money to be transferred within the hour!" he said.

"OK. Would you be picking her up from her residence? Would you like her to meet at your place? Or should she meet you directly at the airport?" inquired the woman.

"I will pick her up on the way to the airport," he said.

"That would be fine. Please note down the following bank details. I will call you tomorrow once the transaction has been complete. Please also take care of the flight and hotel details so that I may collect them from you tomorrow," said the woman.

He noted down the bank details required for the transfer of the funds. "Thank you. You can expect the money in the account by tomorrow morning. I will have the necessary details ready for you tomorrow so you can pass them on to Chloe as well."

"Thank you Mr. Carver. Have a lovely evening," said the woman and she hung up,

Yes. He thought. He would be with her for 6 days. He couldn't stop smiling. He was simply ecstatic. And it showed. He kept beaming like a schoolboy. He moved to his laptop and went on to his banking website so that he could make the transfer immediately. Once that was done. He went to bed smiling.

It was 10pm. Chloe was just about to go to bed when her phone rang.

"Hello," she said.

"Chloe. How are you? This is Julia," said the woman on the phone.

"Hi Julia. I am doing good. How are you?" she asked.

"I am good Chloe. You seem to have made quite an impression on the gentleman the other night," said Julia.

"What? What are you talking about," she asked.

"Well he called again tonight and wanted to know if you are free for 6 days starting the day after tomorrow," said Julia.

"He did?" said a stunned Chloe.

"Yes. He has a wedding to attend in Dubai and he wants you to be his date for the whole 6 days. He will be taking care of all the costs incurred. It will be confirmed by tomorrow morning. Is that all right?" said Julia.

"Yes. Yes of course, its fine," said Chloe with a smile.

"Good. I will confirm with him once the payment is completed. He will be picking you up day after tomorrow. I will confirm the time that he will be picking you up. Then the rest is all up to you," she said.

"Thanks Julia," said Chloe.

"No problem my darling. Now I have made it incredibly clear that at any given point in time, if you are uncomfortable and do not wish to stay any longer then you are to come back immediately. Safety is priority! I don't want one of my best girls to get in trouble," said Julia.

"Oh I am sure it will be alright. He seems to be a good man. I am sure there will be no trouble at all," said Julia.

"Good. Get some rest. I will call you tomorrow with the time for the pickup," said Julia.

"Great. Good night," she said.

"Good night," said Julia.

Chloe hung up the phone. He had called. He wanted to see her again. She had knots in her stomach. He really called. And wanted to spend time with her. That too for 6 days no less. She was smiling and had butterflies in her stomach. She went to bed and fell asleep dreaming of the days to come.

Matt got an early start to the morning. He reached the office by 8am and was walking towards his office and stopped at Barb's desk.

"Mr. Carver. You are early today," said Barb.

"Yes. Well we need to sort out a few things. I will be out of town for a week. My sisters wedding has been moved up by an entire week. Please see if you can find any tickets on Singapore Airline for me. Also I wont be traveling alone. A young lady will be traveling with me. Her name is Chloe Windsor. Please make sure you book the tickets accordingly. I would prefer a flight in the morning. Get back to me once its done."

"Right away Mr. Carver," said Barb.

He walked into his office. He was happy and had something to look forward to. He began his routine day and went about it as usual.

It was beginning to get very hectic. His contract negotiations with QuestTel were coming to a good close. It had almost been signed. He was very happy that the company was moving in the right direction. His day was moving faster than usual. He seemed happy. During one of the meetings, he couldn't stop smiling and all people in the room were wondering what was going on.

At around lunch time, he got a call.

"Hello," he said.

"Mr. Carver. This is Julia calling from Paramour Escorts. I am calling to confirm that deposit into our account. Your time with Ms. Windsor has been booked. I wanted to know if your travel arrangements have been confirmed," she inquired.

"Could you hold on for a second. I will check with my secretary if the booking has been made," he said.

He hit the intercom. "Barb, have the travel arrangements been made?" he asked.

"Yes Mr. Carver. I have just spoken to the airlines and your flight is booked for tomorrow at 11:00 am in the morning," replied Barb.

"Julia. The flight is for tomorrow morning at 11am. I will be picking Chloe from her residence at around 8:30 in the morning," said Matt.

"I will inform Chloe to be ready by then. Thank you Mr. Carver and have a good day," said Julia and she hung up.

He couldn't wait.

The next morning, Matt reached Chloe's residence at sharp 8:30. Al honked the car to signal that they were waiting outside. Chloe heard the honk outside and slowly started to move her luggage towards the door. She walked out and saw Matt standing there in a dress shirt and jeans. She smiled at him as she saw him waiting outside with the driver.

"Hi," she said.

"Hey you," he replied.

The stood facing each other smiling. Words weren't coming out of either of them as they stood there smiling. Then Matt leaned in and kissed her. Chloe wrapper her arms around him and kissed him passionately. They broke the kiss and smiled at each other amorously.

"Al, please get Ms. Windsors bags," said Matt.

"Right away Mr. Carver," said Al as he smiled looking at the cute couple.

Matt opened the door motioning her to get inside the vehicle and got in fro the other side. They sat close to each other as Al drove them to the airport.

"I'm glad you called," said Chloe.

"Yes. I wanted to and then this came up. So I thought, it was perfect. We can spend some time alone for a day or two attend some of the wedding stuff and then come right on back," said Matt.

"So, who is getting married?" asked Chloe.

"Its my elder sister. Shes getting married to her boyfriend of 7 years. They live in Dubai and that where they are getting married," said Matt.

"Wow. Dubai. I have never been there," she said.

"You will love it. Its a good place. I go there almost twice a year for a few days," said Matt.

"Sounds great. It will be good to get away from all the stuff back home here," said Chloe.

"Yes. I myself needed a break. Have been working on something big for a while and this is going to be a pleasant change," said Matt.

They laughed and talked all the way to the airport. Matt was already beginning to enjoy himself and for some reason he didn't know why but Chloe was someone he could talk to and have fun with. This made him really look forward to the entire trip.

They reached the airport soon. Al helped remove the bags and the couple proceeded into the airport. They reached the first class check-in counter where there was no wait at all.

"This is the first class counter," said Chloe.

"Yes. I know," he smiled.

"First Class??" she asked.

"Yes. I want nothing but the best," he looked at her with dreamy eyes.

Chloe shot back a nervous but shy smile. They were quickly checked in and they proceeded to the immigration and security. Once past everything, they headed towards the First Class lounge.

They entered the first class lounge. Chloe could only look at the place. It was huge and she was in complete awe.

"Wow," she said.

Matt laughed. "Come on we have an hour before we need to board. Lets have a drink and a bite to eat if you want. We have 14 hours to get to Dubai," he said.

"Well. To be honest, I haven't ever traveled so lavishly. I mean I barely do. This is just a whole new experience for me," said Chloe.

"Well, as I said. I only want the best. Which is why we are traveling Suites Class on the airline. This will give us plenty of room to relax. And the service is excellent," he said.

"Suites Class?" she asked confused,.

"Its a class higher than First. Its more comfortable and its a long flight," he said.

"Oh my god. You're going all out. You didn't need to do all this," she said.

"Trust me. Its way better. 14 hours in an economy seat wont do you any good. Plus I am sure you will like this," he said.

They sat down. A waiter came over and asked them for drinks. Matt ordered himself a scotch while Chloe went for some white wine.

"So, tell me a little more about you. I mean we have talked so much but, I feel like I still don't know you," she said.

"Well, my parents died when I was young. My sister went through hell. She started working at an early age. She would scrape money to send me to school and try to go to school herself. I have seen hard times in my life. But that is something what drove me to achieve success. I owe it all to Sarah. If she wasn't there and didn't take care of me. Then I don't know what we would be doing right now."

"She sounds lovely. Its great to have someone like that in your life," said Chloe.

"I know. Once I finished my degree in college. I worked hard and started my own company. I was lucky to find success, and now I am here. Taking life one step at a time," he said.

"But all this. These lavish things. For some reason it doesn't sound like you," she said.

"Chloe. I want to do everything in life. I want to experience everything. Money is of no consequence if you want to experience everything good in life. I would much rather try to go through all these experiences at least once to know that I did what I wanted out of life," he said.

She smiled at him and had a drink of her wine.

"What about you?" he asked.

"What about me?" she said.

"Well, you know my story know. I would like to get to know you too," he said.

"There's not very much to tell. You know what I am," she said.

"There has to be more," he said,

"Well, I have been transitioning for the last couple of years. My parents disowned me for the life I chose for myself. The only support I have is my friend Karen. We know each other since we were kids. Her father was kind enough to take me in. He spent money on my education. He put a roof under my head. He did a lot for me. Then he passed away which wasn't easy, for me or for Karen. Since then we have basically been taking care of ourselves," she said.

"But this life. I mean, why do you do what you do," he asked

"This isn't something I want. Its something I have to do. I want to have my own little business. I love to cook. Maybe a coffee shop or something you know. And I do what I do for the money. I scrape what I can to put towards the business. Karen and me want to open it together so we are saving up for that," she said.

"Sounds nice," he said as he reached forward and grabbed her hand.

She looked at him as he rubbed her hand gently. The look in their eyes were speaking a thousand words. They wanted each other. They wanted each other bad.

Just then, there was an announcement on the speaker system.

"ALL PASSENGERS FLYING TO DUBAI VIA SINGAPORE AIRLINES, PLEASE KINDLY PROCEED TOWARDS THE GATE FOR BOARDING."

"Well, I guess we better make a move," said Matt.

They got up and Matt reached out and grabbed her hand. They walked hand in hand towards the gate. Smiling, laughing and joking with each other all the way. They handed their boarding passes to the airline staff and moved into the aircraft towards the First Class section.

"Good Morning. May I see you boarding pass please," said a charming woman.

"Please proceed upstairs through the staircase. Some one will help you to your seats," she said.

They moved upstairs. Matt handed their boarding pass to another man upstairs.

"Ahh, Mr. Carver. Welcome back. You and Ms. Windsor are seated this way," he said showing them to their seating area.

Chloe got another shock when she saw their seating area.

"Here is you seat Ms. Windsor. Mr. Carver, if you would please follow me towards the other side so we can get you situated at your seat. We will be taking off shortly," said the steward.