Love Is All You Need Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They smiled and laughed. "That was a new one for me," said Matt. "I have never had sex in a public place"

"Well we can both check it off our list," she said as she smiled and kissed him once again.

"Well we better get dressed quickly. Sometimes the area is patrolled by security and we don't want to get caught," he said.

"Well that would make things a little more exciting don't you think," she laughed.

He laughed out loud and got up and put his shorts on. Chloe got and started to put on her bathing suit on as well.

"Time for a swim!" he said.

He pulled her hand started to run toward the water. They landed into the water and laughed. Matt then splashed some water onto her and moved away,

"Oh you are so dead!" she cried.

"You have to catch me first!" he laughed.

Chloe ran chased him in the water. And started to splash some water on Matt as well. She then caught up to him and jumped on him. Matt grabbed her as they fell into the water.

"Ok. Ok. I give up!" he said.

"Smart man!" said Chloe.

Matt looked at his watch. "It's 2:30pm already. Lets get back to the house," said Matt.

They then started to wash some of the leftover sand from their bodies. Once there was very little sand left, they grabbed each others hands and started the walk back towards the house.

Once they were back at the house, they each went into the bathroom and showered. They felt as if they had bought back the entire beach back with them. They kissed each other, grabbed and groped each other as they washed each other. They whole experience was very erotic. Matt was loving every minute of the attention he received from Chloe and in turn did his best to please her as well. The shower was soon over leaving Matt a little disappointed. They dried each other off and went into the bedroom.

Chloe went towards her suit case and started to rummage through her clothing.

"Do you want to go out and grab some lunch?" asked Matt.

"Yea, I am famished!" said Chloe as she continued to rummage through her suitcase.

"I thought we could go to one of the malls and have some lunch there," he said.

"Sounds great," she said.

Chloe changed into black top and jeans while Matt chose to wear some Khaki trousers and a full sleeved t-shirt.

"So where are we going?" asked Chloe.

"I thought we could go to Mall of the Emirates and grab some lunch there. They have this great restaurant called Paul's. It's got some good food," he said.

"That sounds fantastic," she said.

They then proceeded downstairs and into the garage and got into the car. They drove for about 15 minutes and entered the mall. It was massive.

"Wow. It seems everything in this city is just big!" she said.

"Yeah. They are a little crazy out here. They have to have big malls, big buildings. They are trying to put this city on the map," he said.

They parked the car into the parking lot and headed towards the entrance. They held hands and moved inside navigating through the busy crowd inside. They soon reached the cafe and were seated for lunch. Their lunches arrived and they proceeded to much on the food.

"This is really good," said Chloe.

"Glad you liked it," he said. "It's one of the few restaurants in Dubai that serves really good food."

"Well, I haven't had a meal like this in quite a long time!" said Chloe.

"On this trip, the meals like this will keep on coming," said Matt as he smiled.

"Well I don't want to eat too much, a girl has to stay in shape!" said Chloe.

"Women and their weight! I will never understand!" said Matt chuckling.

"And you never will," laughed Chloe.

Just then the phone rang and distracted Matt from their flowing conversation. It was Sarah. Matt answered the phone.

"Hello big sister," said Matt.

"Hey there! Where are you? I have called the house twice and no one answered! I finally had to call Rashid and he gave me this number!" said Sarah.

"Sorry I haven't called since we touched down. We're at Paul's Cafe in MOE. Just finishing up on lunch," said

"WE??" asked Sarah.

"Oh, I completely forgot to tell you. I am here with... a friend," said Matt.

"A friend? You mean a FRIEND friend or a playmate friend?" asked Sarah teasingly.

"Sarah!" said Matt annoyingly.

"Well well. She must be special for you to react like that. Anyways, Jason and I are at the airport. We should be there tomorrow morning. We'll be staying at the Atlantis. I thought we could get together tomorrow for lunch at the hotel. Say around noon? You could bring your friend along," teased Sarah.

"Noon sounds fine. See you then," said Matt even more annoyed.

"Sorry brother. Just kidding. Come on take a joke. Lighten up," said Sarah.

"Bye Sarah," said Matt.

"Fine, be a baby. Bye," said Sarah.

Matt then put the phone back in his pocket and looked at Chloe.

"Well, that was my sister," said Matt.

"What's up?" asked Chloe.

"Well she's getting in tomorrow morning and asked if we would join her and her fiance for lunch tomorrow afternoon," he said.

"Sound's nice. So, are we going?" she asked.

"Yes. We are," said Matt.

"Well what are you going to tell them about me and who I am?" asked Chloe.

"You're with me. And you are my date for the wedding. That's all they need to know. The world or even my sister doesn't need to concern herself who I am with. That my dear is our personal business," said Matt.

She thought it was a little cold of him to say that. But then she also could not forget who she was. Perhaps it was best that she let Matt take the lead and she could follow.

They finished their lunch and Matt paid for their meal.

"So, what's next?" asked Chloe.

"Well, I thought we could move around. It would give you a chance to look at the mall. We could then for a drive and you could see the sights and then we could finish with dinner somewhere," said Matt.

"Sounds nice," said Chloe and she put her hand in his.

The entire day went by rather fast thought Chloe. Matt took her around the Mall and they did a lot of window shopping. He insisted on buying her something but she wouldn't have it. He then took her for a drive around Dubai so that she could get at least a little sight seeing experience. They drove around for a few hours and then headed to another quiet quaint place for a little traditional Arabic dinner. Chloe loved the food but felt she over ate.

It was 10pm and they were beat. They moved upstairs into the bedroom.

"I'm just going to go into the bathroom and change," said Chloe.

"No problem. I'll change here," said Matt.

Chloe walked into the bathroom. Matt quickly changed into a T-shirt and shorts. He then lay down on the bed and tried to relax. Then he heard the door open.

Chloe stood there in a white tank top and boy shorts.

"Oh," said Matt.

"I hope u don't mind. I usually sleep in my tank top and boy shorts," said Chloe.

Matt's cock began to stir. "No. You look ...," Matt trailed off.

"What?" said Chloe.

"Nothing. You look stunning that's all," said Matt.

Chloe laughed. "These are just something I wear in the night to sleep. I hardly look good."

"You can never ever look anything else but good. No matter what you wear," said Matt.

Chloe moved over to the bed and gave him a nice big kiss.

"You do know how to make a girl feel special," said Chloe.

"It's the special ones that bring out this side of me," said Matt.

Chloe then kissed him hard on the lips. Hear him talk about her in such a loving manner was turning her on. Never had she imagined that such a gorgeous man would compliment her in such a way. Matt's hand started to move all over her body. He started to feel her soft supple breasts. He returned her urgent kisses with just as much excitement as he was receiving them.

Chloe broke the kiss and then pulled down his shorts. Matt's cock sprang free of its restraints and stood hard and proud. Chloe then took his erection into her mouth and gave him a nice soft blow job. Matt began to moan.

"Ohhhh...yea...," cried Matt.

Chloe continued licking and pulling on Matt's dick. She fondled his balls and would alternate between licking his balls and then sucking on his cock. She could feel her tiny cock stir in her panties. Never had a man had such an effect on her. She had been with many men but she would hardly ever get an erection during foreplay or even during sex. This was Matt's raw sex appeal and how he made her feel that she would get aroused.

"MMMMM...fuck your cock is so hot and so hard...," said Chloe.

"If you continue doing what you're doing I might just cum," said Matt.

"Well we wouldn't want that now would we," said Chloe.

She got up and then pulled down her panties. Her tiny cock was at attention. Matt moved over to her and then put her little cock into his mouth.

"Annnnnngggghhhhhhhhh," cried Chloe.

Matt began to suck on her cock lavish the same kind of attention that he had received. He started to slowly stroke his cock all the while he licked her.

"Fuck that's so good! Please keep sucking my cock...," said Chloe.

She had started to leak a little bit of precum. Matt could smell and taste the salty goo that was dripping out of Chloe's penis. It didn't matter. He continued to suck on her like he was sucking on a little lollipop.

"Oh my god...stop Matt...stop...please...I'm cumming," cried Chloe.

Matt didn't listen to her. He continued to suck in her tiny little clit.

"Fuck!! I'm cumming!!" cried Chloe.

She released small spurts of her cum into her mouth. Matt tasted his first spunk from a cock. It tasted a little salty but he didn't mind. He just continued to suck on her until Chloe had finished cumming. It hardly took any time and Chloe had finished cumming.

"Mmmm...desert was great," said Matt.

Chloe looked a little spent.

"You didn't have to do that," said Chloe.

"Yes I did," said Matt as he looked at her with her deep gaze.

Chloe stared back at him and could feel her heart melt. Matt moved in and kissed her. Chloe could taste her spunk on Matt's lips. The lovers continued their exchange of loving kisses. Matt broke the kiss.

"Get on your knees," demanded Matt.

Chloe obeyed him. Her heart skipping big solid beats as she knew what was about to happen. While she got into position, Matt removed a condom from the nightstand and put it over his cock.

He aimed his cock at her asshole. Chloe's rosebud twitched as she could feel his hardness at her opening.

Then Matt pushed his cock in. Chloe had to grab onto the bedsheets as she could feel himself bury his cock deep into her bowels. One push was all it took. He grabbed onto her tank top and started to move in and out of her asshole. Chloe could feel every thrust Matt was giving her.

"Ohhhh yesss...yessss...yessss...," cried Chloe.

Matt moved a little more harder and faster. He bent down and grabbed her tits. He would move in and out of her bum and squeeze her tits. Chloe could feel his muscular chest on her back. She could feel his hot breath on her ears. He then bit her ear as he was fucking her. He kept his movement slow but firm. Not too hard but not too gentle. He wanted to make love to Chloe. Warm and passionate love. He didn't want to fuck her like some slut off the street.

"Ohh fuck, your bottom feels so good...," said Matt.

He then grabbed her tank top and pulled it off her leaving her naked underneath him as he continued his tender assault on her warm butt.

"Oh darling...that feels so nice...," said Chloe.

Matt then removed his sheathed cock from her hole. He then began to tease Chloe by rubbing his beast on her butt cheeks.

"Please Matt...please don't tease me...put it back in...," said Chloe.

Matt then pushed himself back inside her as she requested. He then moved in much harder strokes. He kept his rhythm steady so that it felt good for her just as he good as it felt to him. He grabbed onto both her ass cheeks and continued to drill her. Chloe could only moan and gasp.

"I'm close sweetheart..," said Matt.

"Cum for me Matt...cum for me...," said Chloe.

Hearing her encourage him was driving him insane. 2 more pumps was all it took. And then his cock gushed all his spunk. Chloe knew he was cumming. His cock spurt a big load into the condom. Once he was spend he bent over and lay on Chloe's back. His hands on her side. His cock still inside her. He gave her gentle kisses on her neck.

Matt then got off Chloe, emptying her rosebud in the process. He removed the condom and folded it onto a Kleenex and threw it into the hamper next to the nightstand. Chloe turned around and lay there in all her glory. She was heavenly to Matt. He could feel that he was beginning to have strong feelings for this woman. He didn't want to bury his feelings inside but he didn't know how to tell her either.

He got on top of her and kissed her on the forehead. He thought to himself.

"Doesn't matter if you love me or not...but I love you...," he said aloud inside his head.

Both the lovers lay on the bed. Not saying a word. The moment was such that neither of them said anything. Matt soon drifted off into deep sleep. Chloe lay on his chest. She started at this kind gentle man lying beside her on the bed. Deep in sleep also he looked like a kind soul. She kissed him on the head.

"I love you," she whispered.

Matt was still deep in sleep. Chloe then moved onto his shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED

*****

Part 2 of the story is to follow soon.

The story may seem to be in bit of a raw format. I am an amateur writer and reading stories of a specific author has inspired me to write something a little more content oriented rather than just wish-fulfillment. If you have any comments, suggestions, feedback etc., please do feel free to write to me at the contact on my profile.