Love Is All You Need Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt walked into is Suite. Through the middle the partition had been specially removed since they were traveling together. They sat in their seats. The crew came over to them and gave the each a glass of champagne. Chloe and Matt toasted to the themselves and to the week to come.

Most of the flight went very well. The service was impeccable. The couple had a good time on-board. They were served a 5-course lunch which they both howled down rather quickly. They were having fun and it was a good time to get to know each other and they were both loving it.

After dinner time, the crew came up to Matt. "Mr. Carver, would it ok to setup the suite now for bedtime?" asked the steward.

"Yes. That should be fine," he said.

"If I could please ask you to follow me to the bar for a round of drinks, the staff will prepare the suite for you," said the steward.

They proceeded to the bar and had a drink. After a while the steward came back to the couple and asked them to follow him to their suite.

"Compliments of the airline. I hope you and Ms. Windsor have a good night sir," said the steward and he walked away shutting the blinds on the door and closing it behind him as he left.

Chloe was in complete and utter awe. No longer was there any barrier between their seats. Both her suite and Matt's had been converted into a bedroom with a big bed, with rose petals, chocolate and champagne.

"Do you like it?" asked Matt.

"I love it," she replied.

Matt kissed her and Chloe returned the kiss. She couldn't believe this was happening and they proceeded to lie on the bed. Their necking continued for a while. Then Chloe got up moved the champagne and chocolates out of the way from the bed.

She pushed Matt down on the bed. She made sure the doors were secured. Then she got on top of him and kissed him. Her hand slowly finding her way to his cock from the outside of his trousers. They kissed deeply. Matt was clearly getting a massive hard on and Chloe kept teasing him by rubbing is cock all over through his pants.

She broke the kiss, sat up and unzipped him. She took off his pants and his underwear in one go and Matt's cock sprang to attention. Chloe looked at his member with lust and proceeded to stroke it.

"Ohhh yes...," cried Matt.

Chloe licked her hand and continued the hand job on Matt. She got on her knees and started to lick his balls as she continued to stroke his cock. Matt was loving every minute of the attention Chloe was giving him. Then Chloe started licking the base of Matt's shaft and moved her tongue all the way top the head. She licked the head of the cock. Teasing him. Making him moan. Matt couldn't control it any longer and pushed her face on his cock. His cock went into her mouth and he moaned.

"Oh fuckk...such my cock," said Matt.

"MMMMMmmmmmm," cried Chloe.

She continued her oral assault on his cock and Matt was going insane. Chloe continued to lick his cock and bob her head up and down.

"Ohh Chloe...i am close...ohh fuck...fuck fuck...," he said.

This encouraged Chloe to suck harder and faster. Then it happened. Streams of hot cum hit her on the back of her throat. She was giving her everything. He unloaded his complete load into her mouth and she swallowed it all like a wonton slut. Once he was spent, she gave his cock head a few more lick which was now completely sensitive.

She got up and lay next to him and kissed him. Matt could taste his own spunk as she kissed her, but instead of pushing her away, he continued to kiss her. He sort of liked the salty taste of it as she continued to kiss him.

"Welcome to the mile high club," she joked.

They both laughed and the lay on the bed and falling asleep in each others arms.

It was early morning. The flight had arrived on time and the sun had just begun to come out when Matt & Chloe had deplaned. An executive from Marhaba services of the Dubai Aiport greeted them as soon as they had deplaned.

"Mr Carver, I am Eram. I will be taking you through towards the immigration and then towards the baggage claim. If you and Ms. Windsor would please kindly follow me, I have a cart waiting downstairs to take us ahead," said the nicely dressed woman.

They headed down the elevators and followed the woman as she guided them to a golf cart. She motioned for them to sit down and drove them all the way to the escalators that would take them to the immigration sections. Once there she motioned for them to head behind her as they moved into a line which was separate for all First Class passengers. As soon as both of them reached the line, it didn't take them more than 2 minutes for the immigration officers to stamp their on arrival visas.

They then proceeded to move towards the baggage claim, where Eram motioned for towards the baggage claim belt.

"Please let me know the bags as soon as you see them. The porter here will place them on the trolley and will then take you towards customs and towards the exit area," said Eram.

It took a while but their baggage was finally out.

"Mr. Carver, if you would like I can help arrange a car to have you dropped to your hotel or to an address of your choosing," said Eram.

"No. That's fine. I have a car waiting outside," said Matt.

Matt tipped her some money in local currency and they proceeded outside with the porter following them outside. Once outside, Chloe noticed a man standing at the waiting area with a board with Matt and her name on it.

She pointed to Matt that there was man standing in the distance with a board with their names on it. The proceeded towards the man.

"Hello Mathew. Welcome back to Dubai," said a local man.

"Hello Rashid. How are you? Its good to be back," he said.

"I am doing good Matt. I hope that you had a pleasant flight!" said Rashid with a big smile.

"Yes, the flight was good but very long. Luckily we got some sleep. Rashid, may I introduce my friend. This is Chloe Windsor and she will be accompanying me to Sarah's wedding," said Matt.

"So nice to meet you Ms. Windsor. Now I know you are both very tired. So why don't we head towards the parking lot. Your car is waiting there for you," said Rashid.

"Lead the way," said Matt.

The headed towards the parking lot. Chloe was still quite amazed to see the kind of service she was receiving with Matt. She was loving the fact that she was with a man who was pampering her in every way. When reaching to the parking lot, Rashid motioned them towards a 6-series BMW standing in the lot.

"Here, we are," said Rashid as he handed Matt the keys. "I will have your bags put in for you."

Matt unlocked the door. "Chloe, why don't you get inside. I will only be a minute.

Matt headed and made sure all the luggage was safely put inside. He tipped the porter and stood there exchanging a few words with Rashid. They seemed to be having some sort of discussion which looked a bit serious. It went on for a few minutes. Then both men smiled and parted. Rashid waved goodby to Chloe and she waved back. Matt got back in the car and they were off.

"You seem to get Five-star service wherever you go!" she exclaimed.

Matt laughed. "Not really. He's a friend. We go way back. Plus he is helping me setup some clients here in the middle east. If all goes well, I might be coming her much more often than I usually do. I might even open an office here with Rashid," he said.

"He seems like a nice guy," said Chloe.

"He is. Hes been very good in negotiating with some of the biggest telecoms companies in the region. He looks sweet. But don't let that fool you. He can be a shark in business meeting and he knows how to get things done."

"Well, here's hoping for the best for you," she said.

Matt smiled and they continued onwards towards their journey. Each turn and twist that they took on the roads bought about a new spectacle. Chloe was in complete awe with everything in the city. The city looked completely modern almost like an American city. There were so many sky scrapers around and the biggest wonder of them all was the worlds tallest building as they passed by.

"Magnificent," exclaimed Chloe.

"It is, isn't it?" chimed Matt.

"That is one really tall building! I wonder how tall it is?" she said.

"Well, if my memory is correct, it around 830 or so meters...maybe more," he said.

"Wow. It's amazing what all man can achieve in this life time," she said with wonder.

The proceeded on and then Chloe saw Matt taking an exit that read Palm Jumeirah.

"Is that where we're going? This Palm Jumeirah?" she asked.

"Yes, that is where we are going to stay," he said.

"Interesting name," she said.

"Well it sort of makes sense. It's a man made island connected to the mainland. Its in the shape of a palm tree. The are is called Jumeriah. Hence Palm Jumeirah," he said.

"What? A plam tree?" she laughed. "People are really weird here."

"Well these people are really rich and rich people can be quite eccentric," he said.

The continued driving on and Chloe continued looking at the wonderful sights. Very soon, they had entered a residential area. There were a lot of houses on this street. Each one of them exactly identical. They had all been numbered so that there was no confusion. They were finally reaching the end of the road when they arrived at a cul de sac.

The houses that were towards the end of the street were bigger but looked much more lavish and well made. They stopped in fron of a nice big house which had palm trees in the front and had a 2 car parking garage. Matt flipped a switch and the door to the garage opened. They entered inside and parked.

The got out and Matt motioned Chloe inside. Once in they were in the kitchen which was huge. Chloe had never seen a kitchen this big. They moved into the foyer and Matt showed her around.

"Wow. This is just...wow," she said,

"I hope you like. This is where we will be staying for the next few days," he said.

"It's perfect!" she said.

Matt moved in and kissed her. It was a soft tender kiss. A kiss so sensual Chloe almost melted. He stared into her eyes and gave her a smile.

"Feel free to move around. I will take the luggage out of the car and put it into the bedroom," said Matt. He kissed her once again and then moved out into the garage to go get their luggage. Chloe started to move around the house The living room was massive. She opened the curtains and there was a door that led to the back yard. It had a swimming pool and that was just the beginning. She moved out and saw that the backyard of the house was connected to a private beach.

She stood there. Admiring the view. It was perfect. Everything was just perfect. So much was being lavishly being showered on her and she felt that she didn't deserve it. After all she was an escort and had never been treated the way that Matt was treating her.

"So I see you found the back yard and the beach," said Matt smiling as he moved behind her.

He saw a tear in Sloe's eyes. "Hey, whats wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing. Everything is just...perfect," she said as she gazed into his eyes.

He wiped the tear off her face. "Hey, there will be none of that," he said.

"I can't help it. This is so much to take in. I have never met a man who goes all out. Especially for someone like me," she said.

Someone like her he thought. He was heavenly. "Hey, don't ever let anyone treat you any other way. You are perfect. Don ever let anyone tell you different," he said.

"You think I'm perfect?" she asked.

"You are heavenly," he said as he gave her a look that was more of love than lust.

They kissed and for some reason, reasons Chloe couldn't comprehend she leaned into his shoulder and held him tight. Matt a little taken aback by the intimacy wrapped her arms around her and kissed her forehead. They stared out into the open ocean that lay ahead of them for a while.

"Hey, do you want to go for a walk on the beach?" asked Matt.

"Yea. I would love that," she said. "I'll just go change into my bathing suit."

"OK. Sure. I'll go into the guest room downstairs. I have some shorts there. See you here in 10 minutes?"

"10 minutes," she smiled.

They walked on the private beach for a long time. Hand in hand they walked smiling, joking and talking. They were having a great time.

"How come the beach is so empty?" asked Chloe.

"Well, this area is relatively new. They houses were just completed 6 months ago. They still don't have people living in any of the house down the line. I invested some money in the housing project here, so I got possession of this house as soon as the house was ready," he said.

"So there's nobody living in the area. How can you live all alone on a street like this," she said.

"Hahaha. This is just a place I come to when I visit here. I don't use the house that much. My sister has used it more than me. She was living here with her fiance for about a month or so before they moved into their new house," said Matt.

"So how did you furnish this place?" asked Chloe.

"I had a lot of stuff that I wasn't using shipped here. When Sarah moved in, she basically did the place up," he said.

"Ok! Well that explains it," she said.

"This is only the second time I have come here. I find it to be relaxing. To be far from the city. No neighbors. Its peaceful," he said.

"Well peace is good!" she said.

They continued to walk towards and came to a dead end. There were no more houses around. Just some rock formations. They sat down and fazed at ocean and the reflection of the sun. Chloe stood up and walked towards the water, staring at the far depths of the ocean that lay ahead. Matt got up and walked behind her.

"I could just stay here forever," she said.

She turned around. Matt flipped a lock of her hair behind her ears and rubbed her smooth skin on her shoulders. Chloe let out a sigh and smiled at him. At this moment all Matt wanted was to have her! He picked her up and planted a kiss on her lips. Chloe returned the kiss just as passionately as it was being planted on her. While she was in his arms, Matt used one had and untied Chloe's swimsuit top. He put her down on the sand and lay on top of her. Their bodies rubbing against each other as they continued to grope and grab each other.

Matt then slowly broke their kiss and started to kiss his way down. He kissed and fondled Chloe's breasts. He licked them and suckled at them like a new born child nursing on his mothers teats. Chloe could only moan as they gorgeous man was nursing on her breasts. He them moved down to her belly button and kissed and moved further downwards. When he reached her bottoms, he could see her tiny erection all caused by the foreplay.

He got up, pulled her bikini bottoms off her. She lay there naked in all her glory and her tiny cock at attention. Matt kissed Chloe once more and then started to play with her tiny cock. His strokes were gentle and she was really hard. He kept kissing her passionately as he kept jerking her cock.

"Oh please baby...stop...please stop...otherwise I'll cum...fuck...please...please Matt...," she groaned.

Matt stopped stroking her but held her penis in his hand. It had begun to leak precum. Matt noticed it and rubbed the precum all over her cock. Chloe could only gasp and moan as his thumd rubbed the head of her cock, teasing it and rubbing all her precum all over. Matt stood up and removed his briefs. As soon as his briefs came out, his giant cock sprag at full attention. Chloe could only look at Matt with lust filled eyes. He started to stroke his dick, standing over her. Chloe sat up and reached out her hand for his cock. Matt swatted her hand away and he stared at her. He was teasing her.

"You want this cock?" he asked.

"Oh yes darling...give it to me...please..." she said.

"Tell what you want!" he said

"Please put your cock in my mouth!" she said.

He moved closer and brushed his dick against her lips. Chloe then started to lick his head with her tongue. She grabbed his dick and licked the base of the shaft and moved her tongue all the way to the head.

"Oh Fuckkkkkk!! Yeaaa...fuck...suck on my cock!!" cried Matt.

Not one to need encouragement, Chloe took the head of her cock into her mouth and started to swirl her tongue inside on top of the head. She then proceeded to suck on his massive dick. She continued sucking on his cock for while. She would stroke it. Lick it. Tease it.

"Fuck...i love it when you suck my cock...fuck yea...," cried Matt.

She continued her blow job and started to play with Matt's balls at the same time. She would then stop and suck on his balls while tugging at his manhood, then she would lick the base and move her tongue all the way to the top again. Then she took a bold step. She took her finger licked it while jerking Matt's cock. Once she was satisfied, she continued to suck Matt and moved her finger on his rosebud.

Matt shook a little as he felt her finger on his ass. Chloe rubbed his rosebud and slowly tried to push her finger inside. Soon her finger was in slightly as Matt relaxed a bit. She started to slowly move her finger in and out. Matt started to moan.

"You like that??" she asked.

"Oh fuck...yea...," he said.

She continued to assault his butt with her finger and sucking on his dick at the same time. After a good 10 minutes of sucking him and finger fucking him, she removed her finger and released his cock from her mouth.

"Fuck me!" she cried.

"I don't have a condom!" he said.

"Just fuck me!" she cried.

Matt got to his knees and pushed her body onto the sand. She raised her legs in anticipation. Matt then aimed her cock at her rosebud and pushed.

"Fuckkkkkkkk," cried out Chloe as he entered her and thrust his full length into her.

He waited and looked into her eyes. Her eyes told him everything she wanted. She wanted him to fuck the living daylights out of her. He slowly started to gyrate his hips and move his cock in and out of her.

"Fuck yea...fuck yea...fuck yea...fuck me fuck me," cried Chloe.

He continued to move his hips and thrust his cock deep into her bowels. Her tiny cock went limp and was flopping on her stomach. Their movements were so hard and rapid that their bodies were starting to get covered with the wet sand.

"Spread you legs," he said.

Chloe spread her legs a little more. He grabbed her should and started to thrust his cock into her ass much more harder. She grabbed his hand and put her hand on her cock. Matt really started to pound her now.

"You have such a sweet ass...oh fuck...i love fucking it!" he said.

"Yea yea yea ...keep fucking me,...anghhh anghhh anghhh," cried Chloe.

He started to move a little more slower now but continued to fuck her hard. He would withdraw his cock from her and then aim and push it back in. He kept this up for a minute or so. Finally he pushed his cock in deep and hard and started to fuck her hard and fast once again. He then removed his cock.

"Get on your hands and knees," he said.

Chloe turned around and got onto her hands and knees. He knelt behind her and then aimed his cock at her hole and thrust it inside her in one go. Chloe was getting really hot as Matt continued to pound her.

"Ohhh fuck I'm cumming...I'm cumming"she cried.

She blew her load onto the sand. But this did not stop Matt. He continued to anally assault her even has her jizz had spewed all over the sand below her. Matt grabbed onto both her ass cheeks and really started to pound her. He was getting close. He kept his movements up until he felt a stir in his balls. He was about to cum.

"Fuckkkk," he cried.

He quickly removed his cock from her ass emptied his complete load onto her back. He kept jerking his cock until every drop of cum had landed on her back.

"That was ... wow...," said Chloe.

Chloe turned around and pulled him on top of her. She moved her hands to his face and held it there. She brushed his hair and then kissed him. Matt kissed her back.