Love Knows No Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
639 Followers

Heather sat up and stroked his thick cock making him moan. "I want you to fuck me 'till I scream. You can cum in me if you want, I'm on the pill."

"And I've had a vasectomy so we've got that covered. I'm gonna lie back and let you ride me," he replied. "Put it in as slow as you like so it doesn't hurt much at first."

Heather nodded, scared and excited as she swung her leg over his body and straddled him, sliding the cock head along her pussy lips sending shocks and thrills through her. She had never had a cock this long and thick inside her before and she wondered if it could rip her wide open. Ray was smiling up at her, his callused hands kneading her breasts, rubbing the nipples with his big thumbs.

She bit her lower lip and lowered herself down, the head sticking at her furred entrance for a moment, then her pussy muscles relaxed and it slid in an inch. It only hurt a little and she dropped lower, the massive cock stretching her pussy walls wide as it slowly disappeared inside her, a mixture of pain and pleasure making her tremble. Ray's hands on her breasts felt so nice and she wanted him more than ever.

Ray watched as his young lover lowered herself onto his cock, tossing her head and moaning, her eyes closed with a look of determination on her face. Her pussy gripped him like a warm, wet fist as her vaginal muscles rippled along his shaft. He was both surprised and pleased that she was able to accommodate him so easily.

Seeking to help her, he rubbed her clit with his finger causing her to moan louder, the other hand cupping her smooth ass cheek. Heather gasped as she felt Ray's pubic hair tickle her pussy lips; it was all the way in. She was filled to bursting and it was so wonderful she felt like crying.

He saw the tears trickling down her cheeks and said "Are you okay, baby?"

"Y-yeah, I'm okay," she replied, taking a shuddering breath, "Lemme get used to it for a minute. I've never felt so full."

"That's my brave girl," Ray replied, soothingly, "You want me to rub your clit some more?"

"Ahhh, yes, I'd like that. My God, I've never felt like this before."

He rubbed her clit gently, stroking her body with his other hand while she wiggled her ass, working his shaft around in her pussy. She leaned forward and they kissed hungrily, his hands going to her hips as she raised up slightly and slid back down.

Flexing her knees, she raised up higher each time, her hips rising and falling until his entire length was sliding in and out of her sopping hole. Ray began moving his hips, thrusting up to meet hers and withdrawing when she rose up. Soon they were maintaining a smooth rhythm, grunting and moaning as they fucked.

"Ohhhh, your cock feels so fuckin' good in my pussy," Heather cried, "Fuck me harder, lover, I wanna cum for you."

Ray hugged her around the waist and thrust harder into her, their sweaty bodies slapping together. His cock felt huge inside her and her pussy was so tight it made him lightheaded. He felt cum surging in his balls and gritted his teeth wanting her to cum first.

"Ahhhh ... I'm close ... so close ... fuck me harder ... fuck me harder.... fuck meee ... oh Goddd ... here it comes ... AYEEEEE!"

Heather's back arched as her orgasm roared through her body. She couldn't stop her hips from jerking as she impaled herself again and again, her orgasms rolling in a continuous wave. Ray gave an inarticulate roar as he pumped load after load of thick, hot cum into her stretched, gooey pussy; holding her tightly, finally collapsing in exhaustion.

Heather finally lifted her shivering body from Ray, his softening cock sliding out of her pussy with a 'slurp'. They cuddled, kissing softly, basking in the afterglow, then went to sleep.

***

Heather was first to awaken, lying half atop her new lover's body. Her pussy still tingled and it only hurt a little bit. She stretched her cramped muscles, carefully climbed out of bed so as not to wake him and went in the bathroom to pee. When she returned to the bed, he was still lying asleep on his back, his semi-hard cock twitching with a big smile on his face. She grinned at the display, thinking 'He's reliving last night in his dreams'.

She suddenly felt mischievous, climbed carefully on the bed and knelt between his outstretched legs. She leaned over, licked his cock and made it jump. She licked again; same result. She circled the purplish head with her tongue and his cock became more rigid. Opening her mouth wide, she took him in her mouth and began to bob her head up and down, taking more in each time.

Ray groaned in his sleep as she sucked him and played with his balls. His cock went rigid, he grunted loudly and ejaculated into her mouth. She gulped and swallowed as much of his delicious cum as she could, her eyes closing in erotic bliss. When she opened them again, she saw him staring at her, smiling.

"I wish you could wake me up every morning like that," He said with a chuckle.

She crawled up his body and they kissed, then replied "That could be arranged, you know."

"You are one sexy woman," he continued as she slid her pussy lips along his throbbing shaft, "Insatiable too."

"You drive me wild, baby. I want you to fuck me again. Dog fashion this time, I love it from behind." She rolled off him, went on her knees with her ass in the air and her head and shoulders on a pillow, shivering in anticipation. He crouched behind her, went on one knee, braced his other foot on the mattress and rubbed his cock head on her pussy lips, making her gasp and moan.

"Oh God, yes, stick it in me, lover, I want it all," she said in a voice thick with lust.

Ray gripped her hips and pushed his cock into her moist tunnel. It slid in easily this time, her velvet walls stretching to accommodate his girth.

"Ahhhh, yessss, it feels so damn good, fuck me hard, baby, make me scream your name."

He began with slow, deep strokes, feeling her body shiver in delight, the heat from her inflaming him even further as did her cries of "Ahhhh ... Ahhhh ... Ahhhh ..." at every penetration. As he sped up thrusting into her, Heather's cries became a continuous wail.

The sensation of his cock head tapping her uterus and his callused hands holding her hips in a powerful grip made her lightheaded knowing she was totally at his mercy and she never wanted him to stop fucking her.

Ray's mind was splitting into separate trains of thought as he pounded her. One was of pure animal lust and the delight in the utter conquest of this nubile female; the other, an overwhelming feeling of love and happiness in finding such a beautiful woman that had chosen him to be her lover.

Heather's senses were also overwhelming her. She had never experienced such ecstasy in her young life. She was no virgin, but the boys that she had allowed between her legs were nothing compared to this. The pungent smell of man sweat mixed with that of her own well fucked pussy filled her nostrils, driving her wild.

Her orgasm began to burn through every fiber of her body causing her to gasp in delight and cry out "Yes, yes, pound me, I'm so close, give it to me, lover, make me cum for you."

Sweat stung Ray's eyes as he hammered her unmercifully. She was thrusting herself back against him in an effort to get all of him deep inside her. "You like this, baby?" he growled, "You like when I fuck you deep and hard, don't you? Tell me how much you like it, tell me, dammit, tell me."

Ray's lust filled voice pushed Heather over the edge. "Yessss ... Rayyy ... oooohhh Goddd ... cumminggg ...AHHHEEE!" her back arched as her orgasm tore through her. Tears of joy filled her eyes and she dropped to the mattress in a dead faint.

Ray threw his head back, eyes squeezed shut as he squirted bursts of thick, hot cum deep into his lover, feeling like he could shoot forever, then her body slumped in his grip and he opened his eyes afraid he'd hurt her. When his softening cock slipped out of her pussy, followed by a gush of creamy semen, he was already embracing her saying "Baby, are you okay, did I hurt you?" then he realized she'd passed out.

Leaving her lying peacefully on the bed, he rushed to the bathroom, wet a washcloth with cool water, and then returned to bathe her cheeks and forehead, crooning words of love to her.

Heather's eyes fluttered open to find herself cradled in Ray's strong arms. She felt pleasantly tired, her pussy tingled and her body was suffused with warmth. It was wonderful.

"You okay now, sweetie?" he asked.

"Yeah," she replied, and yawned, "I musta fainted, huh?"

"Yep, you had me spooked for a minute."

"You're a wonderful man, Ray Peterson. I've never been so happy in my life. I'm in love with you, you know."

"I figured as much seeing as I'm in love with you too."

After much kissing and hugging, they decided to shower together. As the warm water washed the sweat and cum from their bodies, they groped and teased each other until their passions rose once more. They couldn't seem to get enough of each other.

Ray easily lifted Heather, placed her back against the tile wall and gripped her ass cheeks as she guided his stiff cock into her gooey pussy. She locked her ankles around his back, her arms encircled his neck and he took her with quick, jabbing strokes, rabbit like; their orgasms were swift and intense, both crying out in release. They washed each other, dried off, put on robes and went downstairs to cook dinner.

Ray insisted that Heather should relax and let him cook, so she watched him from her seat at the kitchen table as he moved about preparing their meal. "Hamburgers okay with you?" he asked, "I don't keep a lot of food around except ground beef and hot dogs. I have regular and BBQ chips too."

"Hamburgers are fine," Heather replied, adding "I've already had a hot dog," causing Ray to roar with laughter.

They ate in silence, savoring their modest meal and sipping on cold beers. When they had finished, Ray cleaned the table and they went to lie on the sofa in the family room and watch TV. Their tastes in programming were quite similar, so they decided to watch a documentary on exploring the Amazon River. Mid-way through, Heather dozed off and Ray was close behind her. It had been a wonderful day.

***

Soon, Heather was spending more time at Ray's house than her own and soon she moved in permanently. While they were arranging the bedroom drawers and closet to accommodate her clothing and personal items, Ray said "Are you sure your folks are okay with your moving in with me? They might think I'm too old for you or something."

"I'm a grown woman, sweetie," she replied. "What they like or don't like is not my problem. If they like you, fine, if not, they'll have to live with it. I love you and that's all that matters."

And that was that.

***

Heather continued taking courses at the college, anxious to finish her required classes, so she could begin taking electives. Ray left her alone to study; reading a book, going on line or watching TV as he had before. When Heather was finished studying, she joined him wherever he was and, more often than not, mind blowing sex followed.

One Friday afternoon, she came home from college and found him, as usual, in the garage.

"Hi baby, how was school?"

"Same 'ol, same 'ol, y'know. Listen, some friends invited me to go dancing at the Clockwerk Club tonight. I want us both to go."

"Huh? Naw, I'd just slow you down, you go on and have fun with your friends. Old guys like me would be out of place anyway."

"You're not old and no you wouldn't. All ages go there to have fun. If you don't go, then I won't either, so there."

"I don't know the new music or the dance steps ..."

"Poo, it's loud and fun to dance to, that's all. The steps are easy. I'll show you some. C'mon, let's get showered and dressed. We're meeting them there at nine."

"What the hell, let's go."

***

The flashing lights were blinding, the music was ear-splitting, the videos on the jumbo screens dazzling. The dance floor was jammed with gyrating bodies and the smells of sweat, arousal, stale beer and cheap perfume hung heavily in the stale air. Ray was experiencing sensory overload as Heather led him among the tables to one by the dance floor where her friends were sitting.

They were all around Heather's age, quite attractive, of various ethnicities, wearing revealing clothing and having a good time. They greeted him warmly and insisted he sit among them. A draft beer appeared in front of him, so he drank half of it in one gulp and then tried to hear as the girls introduced themselves.

He noticed that none of them had dates, but would readily dance with many of the boys who asked them. As the night wore on, the beer flowed freely and they began flirting outrageously with him, never missing a chance to grab his ass, fondle his crotch or sloppily kiss him. Ray was flustered by it all and Heather was amused.

Periodically, she or one of the other girls would drag him to the dance floor while he did his best to keep up with them having just learned the steps, but it was great fun. When he went to the bar for more pitchers of beer, several young girls struck up a conversation with him as he waited to be served and none the too subtly suggested he could take them home, but he politely refused. His order filled, he turned to leave with three pitchers of beer on a tray when an obviously drunken young man approached him.

"Hey, ol' dude," he slurred, "Wuzzup?"

"Nothin', wuzzup with you?"

"Aw, y'know, hangin' out, y'know, tryin' to get laid, y'know."

"Yeah? Well good luck with that. See ya."

"You ol' dudes get all the pussy anyways," the boy said, scowling, "Ya got the bucks to spend on 'em, they want that shit. Fuckin' cunts like guys with bucks, y'know?"

Ray was getting annoyed with this punk's attitude and growled, "Actually, I'm here trying to find the little bastard that knocked up my daughter ... sayyy, your name ain't Rudy is it?"

"Uhhh ... naw, man, I ain't named Rudy," the boy replied backing away hurriedly, "I dunno nobody with that name either."

"When I find him I'm gonna grind his balls into paste with my boot heel ..." Ray snarled, but the boy continued to stumble back into the crowd and disappeared. Grinning, he carried the pitchers back to the table and was greeted with by the girls with more groping and sloppy kisses.

Heather pulled him close and said in his ear "I found out something interesting when I went to the Ladies Room."

"What was that?"

"See those booths wayyy in the back by the fire exit?"

"Yep, so?"

"The club put them there so people could have more privacy when they were drinking. There's curtains you can close and it makes it real cozy."

"That was mighty considerate of them."

"Yeah, considerate. They got tired of hearing people bitch that all the toilet stalls were occupied by people fucking so they put those in."

"I think we should take a look at them, don't you?"

"I knew you'd say that. Let's go."

"What about your friends?"

"I'll see 'em at college on Monday. Let's hurry before they're all taken."

Struggling through the increasingly frenetic and drunken crowd carrying their glasses of beer, Ray and Heather finally reached the booths. Several were already occupied and, from the sounds emanating from behind the curtains, they were indeed being used by couples seeking privacy.

They found one unoccupied and went inside. It was little more than a roofed cubicle built out from the buildings wall with a small bistro table in the center and wide, cushioned seating on three sides.

"You could have an orgy in here," Ray said admiringly as Heather pulled the curtain shut behind them. They undressed quickly. Ray sat down, slid his hips forward on the cushion and welcomed a naked Heather into his arms. They kissed and hugged, Heather rubbing her already wet pussy on Ray's stiff cock as she straddled him.

"I love you so much, baby," she whispered in his ear, "Your cock always feels so nice when it's inside me."

Ray lifted her hips and Heather grasped his throbbing member, guiding the velvety tip between her labial lips, then sat down hard on it, "Oooohhh, yeahhhh ..." She wiggled her ass savoring being so full, then began to bob up and down, Ray's hips meeting hers at every stroke, her ass rising higher as she let more of his cock slide out of her and then slamming it back in.

Her gently jiggling breasts were even with his face, so Ray sucked hungrily on her stiff nipples adding to her pleasure. They continued their pounding fuck until Heather began to tremble, uttering little mewling cries and Ray knew she was close to cumming.

He gripped her firm ass cheeks and thrust harder, grunting loudly as he pummeled her. His cock and balls felt white hot and he desperately needed to blow a tremendous load into her. He gritted his teeth and let her ride him like a carousel horse, trying to hold back his cum.

Heather bounced happily on her lover's cock, her head spinning with the sensation of being so utterly and fully penetrated, her pussy muscles gripping him tightly as his strong hands held her ass cheeks, working her body up and down. "Ahhhhh ... fuck me ... fuck meeee ... OOOoohhhh ... cumminggg ... EEEEYEEEE!"

Ray was with her, right with her as her juices squirted out around his plunging cock and he spurted hot, thick blobs of semen into her depths. She came again, squealing with joy and then slumped against him, both gasping for breath.

They rested for several minutes, kissing softly as the deep bass line of the music made the entire booth shiver. The laughter and shouts of the crowd outside seemed to come from far away.

"You're my world, baby," Ray said, nuzzling her neck, "You make me very happy and I'm so glad you chose me to be your lover."

"You were so sweet and kind to me that first day we met," Heather replied, nibbling his earlobe. "I thought you were sooo hot and I jilled off that night thinking about you."

Ray's semi-hard cock slipped out of her gripping pussy as she crawled off him and sat down. They sipped their now warm beers for a few minutes, resting and listening to the music. Heather stood up, stretched luxuriantly and said, "Baby, I wanna do something with you I've never done before. I want you to fuck me in the ass."

A startled look appeared on Ray's face, his softened cock becoming stiff again and said "What? Here? You mean right now?"

"Yes, baby, yes. I gave my cherry to someone else, but you will be the first man to put his cock in my asshole. I can give you that much of me, anyway."

"Sweetie, I dunno about this," Ray replied, "My dick's pretty big and besides we don't have any lube. I don't wanna hurt you."

Heather opened her clutch purse and took out a tube of hand moisturizer lotion. "Yes, we do, love. This is nice and slippery and it'll work fine. Lemme do your cock then you can do my asshole."

After coating Ray's thick meat, Heather knelt on the cushion, rested her head on her folded arms and wiggled her ass at him. He lubed two fingers and worked them into her puckered hole.

She moaned as she felt the new and exciting sensation in her butt. He worked in another slippery finger, then another, feeling her sphincter muscle relax more and more.

"Am I hurtin' you baby?"

"Uhhh ... no, it feels funny, but it doesn't hurt. Stick it in, lover, I'm ready."

He went down on one knee behind her, his other foot on the floor, braced himself, and then eased his slippery cock into her puckered star. The head popped past the tight rim and sunk in an inch. She sighed and was quiet. He pushed in another inch, then another, then another.

Heather began to pant like she'd run a marathon, but said nothing. Another inch, then another, another, another and it was all the way in. Sweat was rolling down his face at the erotic sight of his cock buried in his lover's asshole, then he said "You okay baby, does it hurt; do you want me to stop?"

TE999
TE999
639 Followers